Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 12:43:29 AM EDT
Sent a post a week ago about a handgun I'm desperately looking for.  I checked every conceivable gun website, and have checked with all my gun and police friends.  Still no luck.

The gun is a Beretta 87 Cheetah .22 with the longer 6" barrel with the shroud/barrel weight.  They discontinued this model 2 years ago.  
Can anyone help me?
thanks,
ptp
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
This just in.  Check here:

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=1310690

I think this should fit the bill if you can order another barrel.  Best I can do for now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know if this will help. You'll have to call.[url]www.eclworks.com/itm00001.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]
FYI,
I've already called a number of custom shops, as well as the Beretta factory, and no one has an aftermarket or factory 6" barrel w/ the barrel weight/shroud available - thought I could just buy a standard Cheetah.  Looks like I still need the original setup...
help!
ptp
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you talked to Kurt of Kurts Custom Gunsmithing?  He can do amazing things, and he's a member on this board.  If you haven't, I suggest giving him a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top