Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/7/2001 2:33:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2001 2:39:06 PM EDT by KBPERF]
I believe that Toad(todd) of special weapons is here on our board, this is the same jerk that came here a month or so ago and called all of us "ar15.com assholes" but our money is important to him. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=20796#lastPost[/url] edited because: I may be wrong but I thought gunfinder was todd's co.?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:35:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KBPERF: I believe that Toad(todd) of special weapons is here on our board, this is the same jerk that came here a month or so ago and called all of us "ar15.com assholes" but our money is important to him. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=20796#lastPost[/url]
View Quote
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Steyr, the trolls be in da house! You down with it? Juggernaut
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:38:17 PM EDT
ok this is for the new guys. look at HK 91 to find out who he is. I also think there may be something on him in our arcives but Im not sure.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:38:19 PM EDT
D&S pawn out of West Plains, MO maybe fronting this for him, they are a SW distributer. In fact I saw them at the Tulsa Show with all of their SW crap, right across the way from the AR15.com LEGP table.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:46:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2001 2:52:09 PM EDT by SPORTSMANS SUPPLY]
Todd of D&S Guns is not the Todd who owns Special Weapons. Todd of D&S gun is the exclusive distributor of Special Weapons. I have delt with him and he is not a bad guy. I have also talked to the Todd that owns Special Weapons. He is a whole different story. You may be right about him fronting for Special Weapons. I know that if you go to www.specialweaponsllc.com you can write them all kinds of nasty email if you like. Let him know how we feel!!! I sure didn't know about him talking s**t about us but I plan to let him know how I feel about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:50:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY: Todd of D&S Guns is not the Todd who owns Special Weapons. Todd of D&S gun is the exclusive distributor of Special Weapons. I have delt with him and he is not a bad guy. I have also talked to the Todd that owns Special Weapons. He is a whole different story.
View Quote
I thought I read that Todd(sw) owned gunfinder? maybe not,the post still raises a red flag with me. anyone connected to or associated with todd makes me leary and certainly if their name is Todd also!
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:56:58 PM EDT
This is the page you want. www.specialweaponsllc.com Email Todd and tell him how you feel.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:16:00 PM EDT
Believe me Sportsmans he knows how I feel, they deleted all of my posts to him over on hk91.com.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:26:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CIB: Believe me Sportsmans he knows how I feel, they deleted all of my posts to him over on hk91.com.
View Quote
Deleted or the entire 'topic/posting' is archived. Haven't been there lately. Too stuffy..... no space to stretch.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:36:30 PM EDT
Top Top