User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL this thread is gold!

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am blind, from looking at those straight razor toting Bull Dykes!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any amount above their deductible will be donated to her chosen cause? Why not just ask the insurance company what her remaining deductible is for the year?

Kharn
I'm not sure why she hasn't flown to Havana already?
Need lots of up voting my idea!

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51802/TotallyFreeHealthCare_PNG-283827.png
Hold on - "ran over to assist the injured"? That looks a lot like one of the people who ran up to the rear of the Challenger and started beating
on the car with sticks and bats like it was a pinata.

Yup - here she is at 0:13:

She didn't make it to the car before he started to GTFO

Hmm. Looks like she was in the act of committing a crime when she was injured. Isn't that a violation of Gofundme's TOS?

I wonder if her insurance company is aware of how she was injured?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
fuck them, fuck their anti american dead friend
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Antifa = cosplay.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.googlepixel.com/demimages/ohtheplaces.png

I bet they'd look right at home in front of Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Radical Larry

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
So the commies mother jumped on the Trump hate bandwagon, who'd a thought.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Is it wrong that I want to throw McNuggets at them
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
fuck them, fuck their anti american dead friend
View Quote
My thoughts also, I wouldn't loose a wink if all those fat cunts got taken out by a dodge tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#12]
My question is does the one on the right in the camo hat have a brace on the weapon or is it an SBR and if it is does she have her "papers". All good citizens would have and should have their papers right?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My question is does the one on the right in the camo hat have a brace on the weapon or is it an SBR and if it is does she have her "papers". All good citizens would have and should have their papers right?
View Quote
Looks like an early sig brace
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't your parents raise you better? You don't feed wild animals yet alone try to take one home.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, my God!  I hope those memes are not just posted here!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:38:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Upon closer inspection, I believe you are correct, and for the record I think the whole NFA is unconstitutional and everything should be cash and carry no background check required. But making commies live by their own rules till then. I'm ok with that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol I'm borrowing some of these shops hahaha
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Red t-shirt on the right is DSA logo https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHNMHraVoAIoWGj?format=jpg
View Quote
Is it wrong that I want to fly there, rent a grey Challenger, and drive all around their meeting area?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
The left always tries to sell us on unity and getting along with each but they can commit to it when faced with it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#20]
The Sowbelly pageant is on display!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So the commies mother jumped on the Trump hate bandwagon, who'd a thought.
View Quote
Did you hear her remarks?

That's where the daughter got the batshit rabies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Antifa = cosplay.
View Quote
That really has a lot to do with it IMO.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hold on - "ran over to assist the injured"? That looks a lot like one of the people who ran up to the rear of the Challenger and started beating

Hmm. Looks like she was in the act of committing a crime when she was injured. Isn't that a violation of Gofundme's TOS?

View Quote
Go frame by frame, she has a stick and drops it as the car comes towards her.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any amount above their deductible will be donated to her chosen cause? Why not just ask the insurance company what her remaining deductible is for the year?

Kharn
I'm not sure why she hasn't flown to Havana already?
Need lots of up voting my idea!

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51802/TotallyFreeHealthCare_PNG-283827.png

Seems weird how all of a sudden, so many of those peaceful protesters produced weapons such as clubs, bats, etc. to attack. They went to that clusterfuck hoping for violence. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Seems weird how all of a sudden, so many of those peaceful protesters produced weapons such as clubs, bats, etc. to attack. They went to that clusterfuck hoping for violence. A self-fulfilling prophecy.
View Quote
they Are wizards obviously, Or fulfilling a biblical Prophecy. The Weapons were either conjured from the void or provided by Jesus, his daddy My Lord God, or the Holy Ghost.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
And then when the President points it out, the media and left go berserk and call for impeachment.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#27]
I just can't get upset about a dead liberal.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Notice how the tweet mentions only the shields and helmets and not the bats?  These people understand messaging very well. We would do well to remember that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually, if you're ever in a scuffle with them, you could use McNuggets like a plane uses flares or chaff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#30]
To anyone questioning if Heather Heyer was violent here you fucking go Charlottesville antifa answering the question below
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 2:47:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Using Heather's death as a recruiting tool
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 2:57:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
To anyone questioning if Heather Heyer was violent here you fucking go

<This is where the Wobbly Tweet would go if we could fucking preview Tweets>
View Quote
Of course she (and the rest of them) are Wobblies, just look at them. They're like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts!  

Plus there's this...

...until, ya know, they do.

Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:11:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

they Are wizards obviously, Or fulfilling a biblical Prophecy. The Weapons were either conjured from the void or provided by Jesus, his daddy My Lord God, or the Holy Ghost.
View Quote
How do you decide what to capitalize and what to not capitalize?

The fact so many protesters had weapons already is very telling.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:27:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Memorials held all over are encouraging antifa to fight even harder in memory of Heather Heyer so each chapter or city is posting pictures tonight https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_2120-283200.JPG
View Quote
Almost like she is the new "Horst Wessel"...

Hooray Wessel-Martyr of the Third Reich
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:37:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Of course she (and the rest of them) are Wobblies, just look at them. They're like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts!  

Plus there's this...

https://img1.etsystatic.com/121/0/7517692/il_340x270.925272761_all5.jpg

...until, ya know, they do.

View Quote
Clearly they haven't read
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
To anyone questioning if Heather Heyer was violent here you fucking go http://www.recorder.com/getattachment/06d4adf2-fa2d-4fbb-b782-c216ef5b32c4/APPeter-Heyer-funeral-ph05 Charlottesville antifa answering the question below
View Quote
Yeah they made ripples alright.   Just like when a blue whale comes up for air and then belly flops all three hundred thousand pounds of itself back in the water.

Ripples indeed.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
I really resent that these worthless human shaped bags of shit have coopted the name "liberal".

The Founding Fathers were liberal, these disgusting cunts are just leftists.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 5:13:39 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That looks like meal team six.
MEAL Team Six!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455681/MEAL_Team_Six-282809.JPG
Yuck. The third hog from the left has little potato looking tits resting on top of her fat gut. Fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 5:16:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I really resent that these worthless human shaped bags of shit have coopted the name "liberal".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.    

That's the Democrat party in a nut shell:  Lie about who they were and who they are to steal the accomplishments of others while concealing their history of internment camps, forced sterilization, slavery, and genocide.

I cringe when I hear people call them "liberals."    
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The left always tries to sell us on unity and getting along with each but they can commit to it when faced with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So,looks to me like all the liberal brain washing her parents forced down their daughters throats got her into social justice warrior mode and ultimately got her killed for hanging around a bunch of violent anarchists.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So,looks to me like all the liberal brain washing her parents forced down their daughters throats got her into social justice warrior mode and ultimately got her killed for hanging around a bunch of violent anarchists.
View Quote
There's a video earlier in the thread showing her rushing the Challenger with a stick/bat from the rear along with several others after it hit the people going forward, and then it hitting her when it went into reverse. She was beyond just hanging out with violent lefties, she was one.

ETA: But yeah it doesn't look like that particular red apple fell far from the tree either.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:30:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There's a video earlier in the thread showing her rushing the Challenger with a stick/bat from the rear along with several others after it hit the people going forward, and then it hitting her when it went into reverse. She was beyond just hanging out with violent lefties, she was one.

ETA: But yeah it doesn't look like that particular red apple fell far from the tree either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not seen that video.

Do you have a link?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not seen that video.

Do you have a link?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not seen that video.

Do you have a link?
View Quote
It's actually up by the top of this page Funky, I spent 20 minutes scrolling through the whole thread again looking for it because I thought it was posted earlier on than that...and I've been up for almost 28 hours straight so I'm even more stupid than usual.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't care what anybody says, these "people" are on somebody's payroll.  They're bucking for some kind of promotion, bonus or agitator of the month or something.

I'm supposed to believe these four "people" bought all the supplies with their own money they earned from jobs they currently hold? The baseball bats, the matching helmets, and all the craft supplies to make the shield purple and the bats pink.  Then they spent all the time out of their day constructing said shields and bats and making them uniform. Then they took all the time in the middle of the day to go the funeral and stand around as an "honor guard" out of the goodness of their hearts.

That's just a bridge too far for me.

These "people" are on somebody's payroll.  Soros?  I dunno. But this is not something that just organically happened.  They are trying to impress their handlers.
View Quote
Of course they are. How is there any question? They are organized like most political/government agencies.

Remember the 0bama "Justice" Department's policy of substituting fines for donations to "charities?" Tens upon tens of millions, maybe even hundreds of millions went to leftist organizations for years. We're still reaping the consequences of what that guy sowed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My question is, how the fuck do these people afford to travel the country protesting that nonsense? Must be funded by "someone" right?

And / -
View Quote
0bama "Justice" Department's policy of fining companies 100 million, but then telling the companies they can donate 50% of the fine to a "charity" instead.

Millions upon millions of dollars went to Leftist organizations for years.

Zero says "You're welcome."
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Of course they are. How is there any question? They are organized like most political/government agencies.

Remember the 0bama "Justice" Department's policy of substituting fines for donations to "charities?" Tens upon tens of millions, maybe even hundreds of millions went to leftist organizations for years. We're still reaping the consequences of what that guy sowed.
View Quote
Exactly.  Not to mention other methods such as siphoning off various foundations and general donations from sympathetic persons that eventually find their way.  BLM WWP, etc.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Radical Larry

View All Quotes
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not seen that video.

Do you have a link?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#50]
What does "DSA" mean?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top