BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you're right, cooked it comes to 2000 to 2400 calories

the lard calculator says that a "lightly active", 35 year old, 5 foor 11, 300 lb guy eating say 2187 calories per day is going to lose 2 lbs per week

throw some exercise in there, no reason why it couldn't be 3 lbs or more a week easy

thermo, baby

it would be really interesting to take one person, feed him various foods and see how it affects weight loss and hunger levels

eating sugar would be a horrible diet food, it would gone from your gut in 10 minutes and you'd walk around all day with an empty stomach

fat would hang around for a long while
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll get 100 different answers on what "eating right" is.

I have lost 60 lbs since March 15th 2017.

I ate nothing but 2 lbs of bacon a day for the first 30 days and lost 25 of those lbs.

After that I went to a low dairy keto diet. I don't generally watch my calories, I just eat till satisfied. Most days are it's around 2500cal.

I started lifting 3x a week a couple months ago, but before that I didn't get any exercise other than a walk every day.  Not I bike and walk on top of the lifting.

In short, Cut the beer, sugar, bread, starches and other carb laden foods and replace that with fat. Eat only REAL, WHOLE foods like meat and vegetables. The weight will melt off.

I didn't know what my caloric intake was before I started this, but I'm sure its way lower now.

ETA: DON'T SNACK
you were eating 5,000 calories of bacon per day and losing weight?

how much did you weigh?
2 lbs raw bacon

Translates to about 2000 cal a day IRRC.

I was 335. I'm now 275.

Haven't updated in a while, but here's the thread.

My bacon experiment.
you're right, cooked it comes to 2000 to 2400 calories

the lard calculator says that a "lightly active", 35 year old, 5 foor 11, 300 lb guy eating say 2187 calories per day is going to lose 2 lbs per week

throw some exercise in there, no reason why it couldn't be 3 lbs or more a week easy

thermo, baby

it would be really interesting to take one person, feed him various foods and see how it affects weight loss and hunger levels

eating sugar would be a horrible diet food, it would gone from your gut in 10 minutes and you'd walk around all day with an empty stomach

fat would hang around for a long while
If you put a straight line on it, I lost 3.5 lbs a week for the first 100 days.

Fat keep you satisfied. I can literally go days without eating. In fact, I started fasting on Thursdays a couple of months ago. I'll eat dinner Wednesday at about 5pm and then wont eat again till noon on Friday. No problem at all. Week in and week out. The rest of the week I only eat two meals a day. Lunch and dinner.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't mean to overstate the thermo aspect of this.

there are other elements involved

they did a study where they had people exercise first thing in the morning with no breakfast

all other things being equal, that group lost weight like crazy

when I was dieting my ass off last year, I would fuck it up sometimes and eat my calories too early, I was aching with hunger by the time I went to sleep

long term weight loss is a skill, it's not just eating some donuts and then walking around starving all day

try that and you'll last two weeks

but on the other hand, the laws of physics aren't going to change because of some new miracle diet
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fat keep you satisfied. I can literally go days without eating. In fact, I started fasting on Thursdays a couple of months ago. I'll eat dinner Wednesday at about 5pm and then wont eat again till noon on Friday. No problem at all. Week in and week out. The rest of the week I only eat two meals a day. Lunch and dinner.
View Quote
interesting

I'd like to fine tune my food intake better, I don't think my diet is optimal for weight lifting gainz
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't know why. I need to eat 5-6k calories a day if I want to gain weight.
View Quote
I fucking hate you....

I look at 2000 calories and gain 2 pounds.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wife went on the bacon no carbs diet.

she was at 150 again and in 3 months she's back to 136lbs.

I love the diet, bacon, steak, eggs etc.

Best diet ever and no exercise required 
View Quote
Humans are programmed to eat that way most of the year... it's only in the fall, before the winter, that we have an abundance of starchy carb sources available to us so we may fatten up for the time when food will be scarce.

The problem is that with this kind of food (along with all the processed/crap food) around in abundance is that humans are now perpetually "eating to get ready for winter" and is why the typical American just adds LBs year upon year and f's up their metabolism.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone's metabolism is different. I eat small meals because I'm not really hungry during my day, my total calorie intake is right around 1900 calories a day. I've been 15-20 pounds overweight (all of it belly fat) for the past 10 years or so (I'm 33). I don't exercise as much as I should, recently started to lift weights 3 times a week and take fast paced walks (I hate running).
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Eating like that will resensitize you to insulin in a hurry, also your blood sugar/insulin will stay low for long periods throughout the day allowing the fat to melt away far more easily.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Everyone's metabolism is different. I eat small meals because I'm not really hungry during my day, my total calorie intake is right around 1900 calories a day. I've been 15-20 pounds overweight (all of it belly fat) for the past 10 years or so (I'm 33). I don't exercise as much as I should, recently started to lift weights 3 times a week and take fast paced walks (I hate running).
View Quote
It's *really* important to remember that all calories aren't created equally when it comes to metabolism.

Your body doesn't treat calories derived from fat, carbs, protein and sugar the same way, you shouldn't count them the same way, either.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're just like my ex brother in law. We'd workout together like 5 days a week. He'd spend 10 minutes on the treadmill at a light jog to just to get his heart rate up, then he'd go lift. My fatass would be on the eliptical machine for at least an hour sweating my balls off then go meet up with him to lift. Then he'd go home and eat an entire rotisserie chicken, and a big family size bag of jalapeño kettle chips and drink a 2 liter of Coke. I'd go eat salad and some grilled chicken and unsweetened iced tea and somehow I'd put on weight. He struggled to put on weight. Took supplements and ate like a machine, but always had trouble with getting mass.

The only good part was, was that I put on muscle WAY quicker than he did. I was a lot stronger than he was, and we were the same height and started working out together at the same time.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I eat like a pig so I can lift really, really heavy shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
These two suggestions will work remarkably well with each other!

I knew I could count on my friends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just tell people it's soup
Quoted:

Don't forget the cheese, bacon and croutons.
These two suggestions will work remarkably well with each other!

I knew I could count on my friends.
My mom and her boyfriend while I was in HS were competitive bodybuilders. I know the struggle. That's why I'm a powerlifter
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Tonight's dinner will be scrambled eggs, bacon, and creamed spinach
View Quote
I had beer, 20 wings and a cup of blue cheese.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I swim 2500 yards 4 times a week and have noticed now, at 47, I'm starting to get a bit of a gut.

That sucks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I have got to start a keto diet and stick with it.

I just get so bored with it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Weight loss (and weight management) comes from proper diet.

Physical fitness comes from exercise.

You're not going to exercise yourself into weight loss if you eat like a pig.

/thread.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I fucking hate you....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I fucking hate you....

To be fair that was when I was lobstering. Now im pretty happy being around 210-215. Which requires a normal diet, quasi regular exercise
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My best friend is a fat fuck who thinks eating a salad and a boiled egg for lunch clears him to have brisket with mac and cheese for dinner. 

That's why he's a fat fuck. 
View Quote
Depends. What's he doing to burn calories. Losing weight and maintaining it are easy, but sadly most people lack the discipline and will power to do it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Thankfully you can get thin with the right diet and not work out. 
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fats clog your arteries is the latest I've heard.
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thankfully you can get thin with the right diet and not work out. 
View Quote
Absolutely.

Those living skeletons that emerged from places like Dachau after World War II?

They weren't spending hours on the elliptical at Bally's every week.

Some exercise is recommended when dieting for weight loss though, to preserve muscle tone while burning fat, and of course exercise is always good for cardio health.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Protein and fruit.

For breakfast I eat Greek yogurt with granola, fresh strawberries and blueberries and a glass of OJ.

Throughout the day I'll eat mixed nuts (pistachios, peanuts, cashews and pecans) more fresh fruit and a 200 calorie chocolate protein shake. I don't sit own and eat a big lunch.

For dinner I eat grilled or pan seared meat (steak, chicken, pork chop, salmon, redfish, etc.) with rice or a potato and a vegetable like green beans, carrots, broccoli or a spinach salad.

I also drink 80-100 oz of water a day.
View Quote
The plan looks great except for the granola and orange juice.  That has got to be giving you a glucose spike from hell.  Orange juice is evil.  Granola is typicallly slathered in dried apple juice or brown sugar.

Again, the rest of the day looks excellent.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same. I can fluctuate (lose) about 2 pounds a day if I don't eat enough just to maintain.

Wait till you're 30 they said, you'll gain weight they said. Nope.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#24]
The Beetus doesn't discriminate
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Same. I can fluctuate (lose) about 2 pounds a day if I don't eat enough just to maintain.
View Quote
Damn, son. You must take some huge shits or sweat like a cornered nun.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:44:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

46, I posted that in the reply with my pic.

I wasn't ignoring that part purposely, I just avoid considering myself a "bodybuilder". I think that's a descriptor that someone has to earn by other people referring to him by that word, like "eccentric" or "genius" or "crazy" or "humble"- it's one of those words that you don't just get to choose for yourself. I train more like a powerlifter than like your typical bodybuilder, just not as heavy as some of those guys who chase numbers in the gym.
My point was just that BMI is a junk formula, you and I are both actually stating the same reasons why that is.
View Quote
I think BMI is a useful indicator of health in large populations (especially over time) and utterly useless when applied to individuals.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

See a nutritionist. Check for a leaky gut.
View Quote
Or a tapeworm
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I found a great diet plan. I've lost 45 pounds in 6 months doing this.

First, my girlfriend makes, or is at least aware, of every bit of food and drink I put in my mouth and counts the calories for me. I'm not willing to loan her out but if you want to lose weight you have to count every calorie and know what you are taking in.

Second, go here...

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

... and enter the appropriate information to get a rough estimate of how much you are burning off. Keep in mind that you will burn less when you lose weight. And be realistic about how much exercise you are really getting. Working a desk job and lifting weights 3 times a week might put you to the category of "lightly active."

Third, eat between 500 and 1,000 calories a day less than you are taking in. That will mean you will lose between 4 and 8 pounds a month. Not really a fast rate of weight loss but healthy and you will still get enough nutrition and calories that you aren't stressing your body.

Fourth, make sure what you are eating is relatively healthy. Meat is good, a bit of fat is good and needed, eggs are good, fruit is generally good, vegetables are generally good as well. Don't try fad diets or low fat diets or zero carb diets. Just count calories and try to get a good mix of protein, fat, carbs, fiber, and fruits and vegetables. You will find that cutting out things like potato chips and soft drinks only makes sense because of how many calories they have relative to how full and satisfied they make you.

That's really all there is to it.

Now, if you play with that calorie calculator a bit you can see what really happens to a lot of people...

21 year old active sports guy is burning off about 3,200 calories a day and taking that much in. Then he gets a desk job and his calorie needs plunge to 2,200 a day. His appetite drops some too, but old habits mean he is still eating 2,700 calories a day and gains 4 pounds a month. He notices the change and tries to diet a bit but doesn't really cut back enough and ends up gaining perhaps 30 pounds in a year.

As he gains weight he naturally burns more calories but it's not enough to balance things out until he balloons from his original 180 to 280 over the course of a few years.

And that's the thing about fat people. You really don't have to be a pig to be fat. Just taking in 200 or 300 more calories a day than you take in (maybe one 20 ounce Pepsi or a pack of snack crackers) will result in you gaining several pounds a year. Over the course of a decade it can mean the difference between someone being at a healthy weight and someone being 50 pounds overweight.

As to what the OP is saying... Yes you can lose weight by exercise alone so he is technically wrong.

But exercise also increases your appetite so you have to watch the calories too. Exercise can drastically increase what you burn off in a day but you can only do so much exercise and you can (and probably will) always out eat your extra exercise unless you are counting calories... So in practice the OP is quite correct.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#29]
That is 90 percent true OP.    But not completely true.    Bodybuilders and top athletes eat 3 or 4 times what we do during a day and they keep it off.     I had a friend years ago in High school that was probably 5' 4"  tall weighed 150 lbs and could bench 360 lbs.      He was shredded and lean but endlessly shoveled anything he could eat into his mouth all day long.    Candy bars, brownies, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy..... anything and everything.    He was always eating but not an ounce of fat on him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
you are wrong.

Weight loss IS simple math.  Less net calories = weight loss.  

Eat 3000 cal burn 3000 cal = maintain
Restrict diet to lose: eat 2000 burn 3000 = lose
Increase exercise to lose: Eat 3000 burn 4000 = lose

These people are probably not exercising as much as they claim OR they are using the exercise to eat even more than before  OR they are burning fat and building muscle.

And honestly a hefty person who can run 8 miles is in better shape than a ton of skinny people, and probably healthier overall (provided another dietary factor like huge salt intake or huge fatty intake to clog arteries exists)
View Quote
This!!! I have to eat a minimum of 2500 calories just to maintain my current weight.  To gain, I literally have to eat constantly.  I do not,  however,  sit down and eat an entire buffet, then wash it down with a Diet Coke!  The trick is to eat smaller meals,  more frequently,  because the body stores fat when your hungry.  Everyone is different and basic metabolism is also a huge factor.  I have extremely high metabolism,  I see a dietician who loves my diet overall although I do adore my sweets,  and exercise every day.  People with slower metabolism,  like the hubby,  has to work twice as hard to get the same results.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't understand how you can have the willpower to force yourself to go run every damn day but you can't stop yourself from consuming 3000 calories and 100 grams of fat per day.
View Quote
it isn't the fat it's the carbs

I ate 3000-3500 calories a day, 80% from fat, very low carb and lost 24 lbs. a year ago and have not gained it back
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:49:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The plan looks great except for the granola and orange juice.  That has got to be giving you a glucose spike from hell.  Orange juice is evil.  Granola is typicallly slathered in dried apple juice or brown sugar.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Protein and fruit.

For breakfast I eat Greek yogurt with granola, fresh strawberries and blueberries and a glass of OJ.

Throughout the day I'll eat mixed nuts (pistachios, peanuts, cashews and pecans) more fresh fruit and a 200 calorie chocolate protein shake. I don't sit own and eat a big lunch.

For dinner I eat grilled or pan seared meat (steak, chicken, pork chop, salmon, redfish, etc.) with rice or a potato and a vegetable like green beans, carrots, broccoli or a spinach salad.

I also drink 80-100 oz of water a day.

There may be simple sugers there but there is also complex, fat, fiber and protein. I doubt he sees "a glucose spike from hell".
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:51:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On top of my normal diet I would have to buy and drink half gallons of egg nog in the winter to replace the extra calories burned being cold.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It amazes me how many people think they can exercise their way out of obesity and still eat whatever they want. I see this all the time and these are but two recent examples:

I have a friend who is about 60-70 lbs overweight. Over a year ago he started going to the gym to "lose weight." He goes every day and runs on the treadmill, stairclimber, lifts weights, etc. He has changed nothing with his diet eating fast food fried crap, burgers a couple times a day and ice cream 2-3 times a week.

Total weight change after 13 months: -3 lbs.

A woman at my office decided at New Years that she was going to run off her extra 40 lbs. She has been running twice a day, 5 days a week, and has worked her way up to 8 miles a day. She still eats whatever she wants; donuts, fried chicken, sausage egg and cheese biscuits and drinks a couple grande cappuccinos a day.

Total weight change after 7 months: +6 lbs

I've tried to explain the math to both of them, but they don't listen. It's somewhat sad yet also amusing to see these poor slobs sweating their asses off, tearing up their knees for nothing.
View Quote

its surprising how many don't realize that losing weight, and keeping it off requires a large amount of both hard work and dedication in terms of both exercise and eating right.  I've seen the same thing..People who exercise but don't change their eating habits than complain about poor returns from working out, and the opposite as well.  People who eat right, but have a piss poor workout.  While I'm far from being a gym guru, I know enough to be able to say that when your gym routine consists of spending a large amount of your time chatting it up with folks and hardly breaking a sweat, you are probably doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So those of you that are eating right to lose weight, what are you eating during the day to to keep calories low?

genuinely interested sine I need to lose 20lbs.
View Quote
i generally snack throughout the day...almonds, dried blueberries, single serve cups of plain 2% yogurt...no big lunches, but I'll usually bring a P&J sandwich for when the mid-day hunger pangs strike.   I know...carbs...but it's cheap.  I also keep a jar of protein mix at my desk which also works to drive the hunger pangs away.  

Breakfast is usually early...as in three am...and typically consists of 2-3 pieces of bacon and a fried egg...if Im crunched for time its a piece of toast with honey than in either case it's off to the gym for an hour or so at around six am.

dinner is usually light...salad or veggies along with some kind of meat.

ETA:  Also, by far the most useful thing I've found to help with regards to weight loss is using myfitnesspal to track your calories consumed and burned.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:50:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It amazes me how many people think they can exercise their way out of obesity and still eat whatever they want. I see this all the time and these are but two recent examples:

I have a friend who is about 60-70 lbs overweight. Over a year ago he started going to the gym to "lose weight." He goes every day and runs on the treadmill, stairclimber, lifts weights, etc. He has changed nothing with his diet eating fast food fried crap, burgers a couple times a day and ice cream 2-3 times a week.

Total weight change after 13 months: -3 lbs.

A woman at my office decided at New Years that she was going to run off her extra 40 lbs. She has been running twice a day, 5 days a week, and has worked her way up to 8 miles a day. She still eats whatever she wants; donuts, fried chicken, sausage egg and cheese biscuits and drinks a couple grande cappuccinos a day.

Total weight change after 7 months: +6 lbs

I've tried to explain the math to both of them, but they don't listen. It's somewhat sad yet also amusing to see these poor slobs sweating their asses off, tearing up their knees for nothing.
View Quote

I do it to piss people like you off.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You haven't even grown body hair yet kid, wait a few years and report back with your diet.
View Quote
I'm 30, and I'm not "on a diet."

I just stay fit through being active... Go yell at clouds gramps.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#38]
File this under "crackpot theories" if you want because really that's all it is (I have no scientific evidence to support this claim), but I have a theory that not getting enough sleep can contribute to weight gain as well.

I think (again, crackpot theory only) that if the body doesn't get proper rest due to stress or other factors, it has a greater tendency to want to "add on" and "hold on" to extra pounds.

I think there MIGHT be a smidgen of research someplace to support this theory but I can't cite it for you.

You really have to think of your body and your health holistically and understand nothing happens in a vacuum.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
File this under "crackpot theories" if you want because really that's all it is (I have no scientific evidence to support this claim), but I have a theory that not getting enough sleep can contribute to weight gain as well.

I think (again, crackpot theory only) that if the body doesn't get proper rest due to stress or other factors, it has a greater tendency to want to "add on" and "hold on" to extra pounds.

I think there MIGHT be a smidgen of research someplace to support this theory but I can't cite it for you.

You really have to think of your body and your health holistically and understand nothing happens in a vacuum.
View Quote
It's not crackpot.  It's very well known and accepted.  

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/molecular-ties-between-lack-sleep-weight-gain
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#40]
For me separating weight loss (diet) from fitness (exercise) was the answer. 

I always did lots of exercise and fitness stuff and was pretty competitive in most sports, but seemed to always stay 15lbs or so above where I should be. About 5 years ago I had an injury that sidelined me for a few months and gained another 15lbs really quick. Most diets never worked worth a crap for me, so I took the plunge into reducing carbs/sugars as much as possible while still in-taking as much food as I wanted. Lost almost 30lbs before even getting back to exercising. Tons more energy, no more afternoon doldrums or sleepiness.

Once recovered and back at the exercise I maintained the low-carb diet (was worried it might impact endurance races and such, but didn't) and I've been faster than ever. It's nice being the old guy in the A+ groups and still helping to push the pace and close the gaps.

Other side benefits for me have been a lot less back and joint issues and for some reason no more canker sores ( I guess something to do with glutens or glucose?) which is pretty nice as anyone who suffers from recurrent aphthous stomatitis knows.           
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

On top of my normal diet I would have to buy and drink half gallons of egg nog in the winter to replace the extra calories burned being cold.
View Quote
Several of the Iditarod racers eat sticks of butter on the trail.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, made me think of this

The Simpsons - Mmmm Fattening
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's not the fat. It's sugar, carbs and lack of weight lifting. Seen plenty of fat body runners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand how you can have the willpower to force yourself to go run every damn day but you can't stop yourself from consuming 3000 calories and 100 grams of fat per day.
It's not the fat. It's sugar, carbs and lack of weight lifting. Seen plenty of fat body runners.
Exactly, you need to get over the idea that fat in your diet is a bad thing.  

It's all about that carb addiction.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just ate 4 corn dogs with Kraft singles, mayonaise, and sriracha; followed that with 5 chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter on them, while drinking a sour apple FourLoko- my 2nd one today.
I'm 6'0", 228 pounds, with veins showing on visible abs.
Maybe most people aren't willing/able to outwork a crap diet, but I do. Saying "can't" is bullshit, but hearing people say I "can't" is how I ended up here. So go ahead and keep preaching whatever you're saying, maybe someone else will decide to prove the naysayers wrong too.
View Quote
Bruh
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#46]
So you are saying holding diet factors constant but adding in significant exercise will not result in weight loss?  Reducing caloric intake doesn't result in weight loss?

Explain please.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see the problem. 100 grams of fat isn't nearly enough.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Cheese on a corndog.  That's a first for me.  

Also, that's going to be my new mom expletive.  Next time the kids piss me off, "Cheese on a corndog, what is wrong with you?!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Top Top