Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 11:10:09 AM EDT
At least here in Ok if someone walks up while I'm burning one and says "thats bad for you, stop!" I'll KNOW who they really are.

I'm going outside to look for blue-berets, be back when I'm out of ammo.

[url]http://www.lp.org/press/archive.php?function=view&record=199[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
"I'm from the UN, here for your cigarettes and guns"

You can HAVE my butts (don't smoke anyway) but if you are lucky, you'll ONLY get the butt of my gun (in the mouth)

Now, go away, before I give you the business end of my gun.

Oh, and BTW, you'll get the same treatment if you try to take away SOMEOEN ELSE's butts.

garandman

[}:D]

Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I got guns and I smoke, and you cant have both of them. [:D] A concept the UN abstracted called freedom...

Kuiper
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually as long as they got our guns they wouldn't even mess with our cigs. Most of us smokers here are smart enough to know we're gonna kill ourselves with it, that would fit their plan niceley. Even though were disarmed we still have our minds, were smart and we have the ability to think rationally and not liberal-hippie emotionally, an even bigger enemy to their commie disease than guns. They'd give us for free all the cartons of fags they'd confiscated. But how smart would we really be if we allowed ourselves to become disarmed in the first place?

[i]is it PC legal to refer to a cigarette as a fag? I certainly think so, it takes all the meanness out of the word and completely disassociates it as a reference to any human, well any a$$-spelunker human anyway. Plus it's a british thing to say and the british are cool, we want to be just like them.[/i]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey are they bringing Chocolate & Nylons??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top