User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're 20T in debt, and that doesn't count all the unfunded obligations we have due to entitlements. We're never going to pay off the debt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Revenue is up, GDP is up.  Those have to improve if we want to turn debt around.

Kill Obamacre, then stop bombing everbody that pisses off McCain and we might be able to right this ship...
We're 20T in debt, and that doesn't count all the unfunded obligations we have due to entitlements. We're never going to pay off the debt.
Sure we will, but it's going to involve $25 loaves of bread and social security will only be enough to pay for a few trips to the grocery store.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ain't seen a damn cent.
View Quote
That's what I'm saying. When my dollar buys more and my tax return gets bigger, I'll dance in the street.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
My old IRA that i dont put money in atm has been going up 1200-1400 a month so far this year.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I agree that TARP and QE was bullshit. The bsnks were spared the pain they jsd self inflicted.

But inflation, both real and official has been at historic lows for the last decade... so your point is also bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're telling us that it's amazing what you can accomplish by running the printing presses at the Treasury department non stop?

That's nice.

Except when you do that (QE1, 2, & etc) all that "wealth" that was created comes at the price of a hidden tax called inflation that you and your kids get to pay, and the only reason inflation didn't become hyper inflation in that same time frame is because an enormous number of corporations and individuals sat on that money, and it didn't move, which is reflective of even MORE serious problems beneath the surface.

Thanks for the FBHO propaganda though.
I agree that TARP and QE was bullshit. The bsnks were spared the pain they jsd self inflicted.

But inflation, both real and official has been at historic lows for the last decade... so your point is also bullshit.
Did you even read what I posted, about why inflation remained low?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
debt as a percentage of GDP and value is what matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/#
debt as a percentage of GDP and value is what matters.
Debt to GDP is over 100% and climbing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
The DOW lost 50% of its value during Obama's first 15 months in office: From about 12,000 down to 6,600.

Was that Obama's doing as well?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The saddle making business and horse drawn wagon manufacturing are down as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
meh.  market is up but retail is getting massacred by a internet company.  Not sure about other sectors of the economy though but I know brick and mortar retail sucks ass.
The saddle making business and horse drawn wagon manufacturing are down as well.
That's Obama's economy.  Trickle Up Poverty is not good for tack retail since horses were expensive even before 08 and the rise in fuel adding to cost of feeding and all the other overhead.
Not to mention the damage to the horse meat market and estrogen production both harmed by the libs which has always affected the base price of horses at auction.  
A better meat market and estrogen production causes a higher baseline for genetic superiority in horse breeding.

Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, nothing to back up the claim but hilariously false shit like

"Also, during this presidency, 5 American companies have emerged as global technology leaders. You know their names: Apple, Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft and Facebook. It’s a technology world, and American companies have seized the future."

Yes, Steve, you fucking retard, Apple just emerged as a leader in the last six months. And certainly Trump gets credit for Amazon. Just ask Jeff Bezos, his biggest fan.

Perhaps Steve did not want to back up his claim, given that the biggest contribution Trump has made to the economy is verbal agreements for a billions of dollars of weapons for Wahabi extremists.

But hey, Trump sure is a macho mofo, even with Putin's jizz dripping off his chin. MAGA!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top