Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Fox River no thanks rent a boat go out into lake Michigan or a zillion other lakes in the area.
Heck drive over to the Wolf river fish there course these days all kinds of illegal aliens in that area
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Had luck hitting smallies 3.5 - 4 lbs in Northern Minnesota a couple weeks ago.  Hit a lot of big looking large mouths but the weights were low, 2.5 - 3 lbs.

Hit them all on mid running square bill cranks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Spearfishing solves many of these problems.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Dog days of summer now... waiting for the fall run before I devote any real time to fishing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Use  latex gloves and lots of lube oh wait you said fishing
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was really funny.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Towely, if you don't catch fish, you can always watch Bill Dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_h-2kot6s
That was really funny.
Bill Dance has so many blooper reels online, I wonder how he has time to make a TV show!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I go fishing quite a bit.

I mostly do ocean fishing these days.

Occasionally I get skunked too (salmon trip).  Technique was good, bait was good...but sometimes they don't bite.

But time fishing still beats being at work or doing something shitty.  Its still peaceful and relaxing.  That is a good thing.

My most recent trip, I got limits of striped bass and caught several rockfish.  I also caught a ling cod but it was just short of legal size so I let it go.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top