Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/22/2017 7:08:29 PM EDT

Never mind the fact it is a $400 paintball gun that holds only 7 pepper balls. The derp and beta is so strong in the creators that I'm literally embarrassed watching the verbal diarrhea of misinformation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
So instead of killing an intruder or an attacker I'm going to shoot them with something that causes a lot of pain and enrages them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Such skinny legs

Such large torso

Such a definition of "truthfully"
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a hunk of shit

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
"something that can protect us if an intruder broke in but not add danger to our household". Derp. If its not a danger to you than its not a danger to an intruder and therefore will not protect you. This pussy needs a safe room to go hide in, not a glorified paintball gun that is going to piss someone off.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The more liberals that own this the less mass shootings which are almost always done by liberals.   I call this a win win
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like fun

it being black is all sorts of stupid

Im happy this didn't exist as a teenager...I am 100% I would save every penny to fill a hopper in my paintball gun with those.  The follow on would be predictable 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if it makes his husband feel as safe as it makes him feel
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
It's just a rebranded Tippman TiPX.  It's actually a pretty decent paint pistol.  I have one for nuisances.  It's great because you can keep a sealed CO2 cartridge in it and the first trigger press breaks the seal.  That way it's actually ready when you want it instead of always being empty from a slowly leaking cartridge or having to waste time with some procedure to manually break the seal.

It's really only $200.  Apparently there's a $200 surcharge to buy one for leftist douches.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
that man has never been in a fight in his life.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's just a rebranded Tippman TiPX.  It's actually a pretty decent paint pistol.  I have one for nuisances.  It's great because you can keep a sealed CO2 cartridge in it and the first trigger press breaks the seal.  That way it's actually ready when you want it instead of always being empty from a slowly leaking cartridge or having to waste time with some procedure to manually break the seal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They didn't even design their own pistol?

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's a $200 Tippmann.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, it's a $200 Tippman.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Who names their kid Salt?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#14]
That salt ain't gonna stop no pepper.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who names their kid Salt?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, it's a $200 TOY
View Quote
FIFY

:53 sec in 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's never raised his voice in his life. I'm by no means a bully, but I want to push his gentle, doughy ass over and take his bike.

They went WAY overboard on the soft focus, emotional music, kitchy shots of his feet. It looks like it was shot by a college hipster who they paid in fair-trade coffee.

Problems:

-It's used inside. Multiple shots are going to fill the room with OC dust. Everyone involved will be dosed.
-The Modern Rogue guys did a test, and thick clothing makes the balls just bounce off the target. A winter coat might be enough to thwart it.
-It's huge and clunky. Women are going to have a problem manipulating it, and they're probably a large portion of the market.
-It needs a trigger pull to pierce the CO2 cart, so if they leave it charged, it'll be empty by the time they need it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#19]
The s1 Pepper Spray Gun Test by The Modern Rogue
Doesn't look very effective when they are joking about after being hit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's a $200 TOY
FIFY

:53 sec in 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXu6lQqhieA

It's true...it's a toy.  Kids shoot each other with them for fun.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#21]
This has to be some kind of joke.  It's got all the hallmarks of marketing that's targeted to rich liberals - so much so it makes me think it's some kind of satire/parody.

I am looking forward to my local colony of avocado toast eaters getting their shit fucked up when they try to fight an attacker off with 'Salt'.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrKZkwUOwgDoesn't look very effective when they are joking about after being hit.
View Quote
We got saturated with a few dozen pepperballs during training at work and I didn't even feel the heat until about 20 mins later once I started to sweat. Those fruits are full of shit. We got the real deal 10X pepperballs too, not whatever bullshit that Salt toy comes with.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Is that even legal in Chicago?  He moved from CA to Chicago and thought it was a safer place.  Also how about tucking in you shirt dick bag.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Keep your cali anti gun bullshit there fag!

Salt these...twat!
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I made a thread about these a few months ago. You can buy them on Amazon. The reviews are hilarious
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd buy if it came with a .22 conversion barrel
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#27]
... yeah, no
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#28]
This has to be a joke. Lol. I'm from Chicago and the neighborhood he was walking through looks like the ghetto of the west or south side. Does he plan on the gangbangers to trade in their Glocks for his paint gun? 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We got saturated with a few dozen pepperballs during training at work and I didn't even feel the heat until about 20 mins later once I started to sweat. Those fruits are full of shit. We got the real deal 10X pepperballs too, not whatever bullshit that Salt toy comes with.
View Quote
It looks more like a mild inconvenience more than anything else.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I was gonna leave a mean comment but then I just felt sorry for the little faggot and decided not to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#31]
All he needs is a blonde wig and to say Bra! a lot and he could be Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Who's making an AIWB holster for it??
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, but they had engineers working on the design day and night..
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
$139 on Amazon 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#37]
This has to be a parody video.  Has to be.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrKZkwUOwgDoesn't look very effective when they are joking about after being hit.
View Quote
I might be misperceiving, but I think he really did want to get his little buddy right in the ass.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Video is from 2016.  Zero comments.  And no other videos.  Is this really a thing?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#40]
How long before one of them takes it outside waving it around & arguing with the neighbors?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Idiot is full of great ideas...

First one was moving to Chicago.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Oooooh, bright yellow:

http://www.saltsupply.com

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wait...

They are washing their face off out of a bucket that formerly contained chlorine tabs?

Genius.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I bet he has been in a bunch of sword fights.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This has to be a joke. Lol. I'm from Chicago and the neighborhood he was walking through looks like the ghetto of the west or south side. Does he plan on the gangbangers to trade in their Glocks for his paint gun? 
View Quote
Looks like the West side near the United Center.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I might be misperceiving, but I think he really did want to get his little buddy right in the ass.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  
View Quote
Yeah I think he was going there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top