Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2017 2:55:39 AM EDT
I freaking love this channel.  The guy is hilarious and insane.  When he poured molten aluminum on his workbench and is all 'that's probably not good for the mat' before spreading it around, just killed me.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 2:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I love AvE!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 3:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love AvE!!!!
View Quote
FPNI

A top-5 YouTube channel for me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 3:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow!
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]

I have had three people recognize this shirt. One of them was a Home Depot employee who looked at me and said "What brings you to the Homeless Despot today sir?"

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:44:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/103813/IMG-9056-194069.jpg

I have had three people recognize this shirt. One of them was a Home Depot employee who looked at me and said "What brings you to the Homeless Despot today sir?"

View Quote

Holy shit that is AWESOME   I want one 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I still say this one is probably one of the funniest...  ElectroBoom is great too, btw.

BOLTR: Hitachi MAGIC WAND modded to USB Power Bank.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]
That Hitachi BOLTR is how I introduce people to his channel.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I freaking love this channel.  The guy is hilarious and insane.  When he poured molten aluminum on his workbench and is all 'that's probably not good for the mat' before spreading it around, just killed me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-qOIO6IQWk
View Quote

He's got an Olfa H-1.  That's a great utility knife.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That Hitachi BOLTR is how I introduce people to his channel.
View Quote
I think that was how arf introduced me to the channel 
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm starting to wonder if AvE is really KeithJ.  Seem like after KeithJ got the banhammer, AvE started up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Does he say "keep your dick in a vice" at the end?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.  Probably because the Red Green show was a massive hit in Canada.  Up here too, the show was hilarious, plus Steve is pretty awesome in person.  (met him when he was up here for the final Red Green Regatta duct tape boat race)  Kind was a sketch comedy show that made fun of Home Improvement and the shows like it.

That or he could be making fun of Canadians and their hockey.

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you even have to ask?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Did that kind of casting in my Metallurgy class in college. The professors used to go out driving around early on large item trash day and grab anything metal that they could melt in the furnace for us to use.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I have come to the conclusion that you must need to watch a number of his video's before you understand wtf he is talking about.  Fucker made his own language
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Awesome.  Love AvE.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#17]
One of my daily check-ins.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#18]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#19]
That was pretty damn cool.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I am actually in the market for a crucible or small forge.

All of the scrap copper bits I'm pulling out of my walls for my house rewire,  I planned to melt and make decorative pieces to put on my walls.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I only have 3 subscriptions on youtube, AvE, Motor Trend Channel (for Roadkill), and Finnegan's Garage.

I've bought AvE's ruler, one of the Skookum as Frig shirts, a miners adjustable wrench (with built in hammer) off amazon and several more angle grinders since watching his videos...

I may also now refer to adjustable wrenches as swedish nut lathes and say "good enough for the girls I go out with" from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I only have 3 subscriptions on youtube, AvE, Motor Trend Channel (for Roadkill), and Finnegan's Garage.

I've bought AvE's ruler, one of the Skookum as Frig shirts, a miners adjustable wrench (with built in hammer) off amazon and several more angle grinders since watching his videos...

I may also now refer to adjustable wrenches as swedish nut lathes and say "good enough for the girls I go out with" from time to time.
View Quote
Well, you know, ya' gotta piss with the cock ya' got.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top