Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 8:02:48 AM EDT
[url]www.botachtactical.com/colrifmag.html[/url]

This sucks! The government has to be in bed with someone. Who says there isn't some company out there still making preban mags and putting them on the market.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhh...... No offense, but this is no news.  It's been going on since the '94 crime bill.  The gov/law enforcement still has access to new hi cap mags.  They are marked and restricted in sales.

They are not "preban" mags.  They are post ban mags for Government only.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I know that southern rising! I was making a point on how much we spend on something that is only worth about 10 bucks to a dealer. How often do you see a guy who is selling new preban mags for about 30 bucks. I bet not all of them have been stashed away somewhere. They are hot off the assembly line. That is a 300% markup. Think past what you hear on TV and the news and net.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Like I said in originally, no offense.  From the language of your first post it sounded like you were unaware of this.

I agree we are paying way too much.  Just the man at work.  Think that's bad,  look at some glock 17 mags.  LEO:  $20, Preban:  $75+
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell, when you realize that the people selling the mags for $13 are making a profit, it really makes GeorgeWallaceJr's point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top