BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2017 10:06:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#2]
What's the big deal? It's finals week and he needed to blow off some steam after typing his Master's Thesis on polymer derision. Geez.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Just can't behave.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Breed of peace?
Wrong thread?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#6]
"Whirlstar" was a good clue, but I still guessed almost right.  I thought he'd be fatter.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
No shirt, no shoes, no service.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Lets take this the other way.   Usually I would say MYOB but if you were there and this fiasco started going down.  Could you eliminate the threat as the employee is in possible life ending danger?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
These kinds of attacks seem to be a common thing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The employee is considering quitting his job getting a concealed carry permit.  (fixed it for him)
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lets take this the other way.   Usually I would say MYOB but if you were there and this fiasco started going down.  Could you eliminate the threat as the employee is in possible life ending danger?
View Quote
I vote yes. The shirtless attacker appears to be overheated and in need of significant ventilation.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't have that white knight hero wannabe gene plus I've been in many fist fights and I didn't need some asshole shooting me in the back over it.

I grew up on fist fights and boxing, that little dude needs to man up if he's going insert himself into a situation. He had no plan for a conflict.

I call cops, record but if the fist fight gets out of hand I would reassess because although i'm a MYOB kinda guy i'm not willing to let a person get beat to death.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#13]
IN. Rich and vibrant, dindunuffin jus wanted a donut.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
SPOT ON!  While not P.C. in his conclusions, I can't find fault with his analysis.  VERY good read.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
These kinds of attacks seem to be a common thing.
View Quote
Well when you have a progressive liberal narrative Whitey is evil and is to blame for everything rammed down your throat from birth, when you have family structure in shambles thanks to democrat policies  when you are a given a race card that you can use as an excuse for everything, when you are shielded by political correctness so no one will ever criticize you or be labeled racists, when your culture teaches you violence begets fear and fear begets power and any kind discipline or structure is almost nonexistent you get attacks like this.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#16]
What is whirlstar?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What is whirlstar?
View Quote
I lol'd
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#18]
All the guy wanted was some fresh warm donuts.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What is whirlstar?
View Quote
Web site where black people post evidence of their felonious behavior for future prosecution. They ain't that bright.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The employee is considering quitting his job getting a concealed carry permit.  (fixed it for him)
View Quote
It's an under aged kid.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't have that white knight hero wannabe gene plus I've been in many fist fights and I didn't need some asshole shooting me in the back over it.

I grew up on fist fights and boxing, that little dude needs to man up if he's going insert himself into a situation. He had no plan for a conflict.

I call cops, record but if the fist fight gets out of hand I would reassess because although i'm a MYOB kinda guy i'm not willing to let a person get beat to death.
View Quote
That isn't exactly a shitty part of town, I doubt he expected the rich and vibrant to blow up in his face there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I never thought Krispy Kreme was worth getting that worked up over. Dunkin Donuts is a different matter.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Tagged for later reading.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#25]
"Ensuring the safety of our team members and guests is Krispy Kreme’s top priority"
View Quote
And you are doing what, exactly?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Animal should be thrown in prison. And if he fucked up the icing dripper machine he should be executed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Guess perp got mad since Krispy Kreme doesn't take EBT?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#28]
To be fair, we did get peanut butter out of the deal and I really like peanut butter.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Was just thinking the other day, what ever happened to DMX?  

Now we know.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Improper use of "WHIRLSTAR!!!" meme. That refers to black-on-black fighting in a public place.

Props to the much smaller donut-shop kid for having the good sense to clinch when a 6+ foot huge (((african-american))) starts wailing on him for dissing on his GF.

Brutal beating in Henderson donut shop caught on video
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#31]
No one noticed that his girl was swinging on the poor kid also ...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
To be fair, we did get peanut butter out of the deal and I really like peanut butter.
View Quote
 They can keep the peanut butter if they will just go away.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#33]

I wish the kid had the presence of mind to pull that animal's pants down around his ankles then curb stomp him to a half-inch of his life when he fell.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I would have shot the cranky ape.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I never thought Krispy Kreme was worth getting that worked up over. Dunkin Donuts is a different matter.
View Quote
Krispy Kreme beats Dunkin every day.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All day every day. Not even close.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#37]
The only thing missing was a segment on educated blacks that fit into Western society and why they catch more shit for it than whites. The only thing hoot rats hate more than whitey is an educated black man.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#38]
For anyone looking for and educational angle:

The perpetrator is slow and clumsy. He lumbers into position and overextends when he attacks. This attack relies on an overwhelming element of surprise and continuous assault to keep the victim from responding with an effective defense.

Of course, the biggest fundamental to counter this is awareness so you are not caught off guard - giving you time to establish a defense before the continuous assault is delivered. That having been said, this perpetrator has left himself wide open to attacks from "outside gate" or "inside gate" or even just running right up the middle to clutch his head and injure his neck.

I took the time to write this because, in my experience, this retard is not any more retarded than most of the other perpetrators of similar crimes. If you are aware of their intentions ahead of time they are mostly paper tigers. They do not want to fight you. They want to beat you. The primary element that ensures victory in these attacks is fear. Fear is driven by surprise. If you can eliminate the surprise then it is no longer an attack - it is now a fight, and these dirtbags usually have a lot less experience in reals fights than you probably think.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
SPOT ON!  While not P.C. in his conclusions, I can't find fault with his analysis.  VERY good read.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
When folks are no longer scared to call a spade a spade, things are going to get ugly.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
For anyone looking for and educational angle:

The perpetrator is slow and clumsy. He lumbers into position and overextends when he attacks. This attack relies on an overwhelming element of surprise and continuous assault to keep the victim from responding with an effective defense.

Of course, the biggest fundamental to counter this is awareness so you are not caught off guard - giving you time to establish a defense before the continuous assault is delivered. That having been said, this perpetrator has left himself wide open to attacks from "outside gate" or "inside gate" or even just running right up the middle to clutch his head and injure his neck.

I took the time to write this because, in my experience, this retard is not any more retarded than most of the other perpetrators of similar crimes. If you are aware of their intentions ahead of time they are mostly paper tigers. They do not want to fight you. They want to beat you. The primary element that ensures victory in these attacks is fear. Fear is driven by surprise. If you can eliminate the surprise then it is no longer an attack - it is now a fight, and these dirtbags usually have a lot less experience in reals fights than you probably think.
View Quote
Good analysis.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
When folks are no longer scared to call a spade a spade, things are going to get ugly.
View Quote
That time is here.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I fear Fred is right and its coming.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Ban OP for misspelling Krispy Kreme

I worked @ one in NY while I was in college. Had a "patron" threaten me because the "hot light" donuts were 20 min late. (brew tank agitator motor died, killed the yeast) Was offered a free dozen non-hot ones as an apology. He said he would rather beat me with the box and shove them down my throat than accept non-hot now ones. Thankfully one of my regular customers, a detective was there at the time. He was not too gentle. He then got free donuts for as long as I worked there
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Good shoo....... that is messed up and had I been there I would have avoided getting involved probably left when they arguing started.  Employee probably should have stayed out of it let a manager deal with or notify the police.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top