Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Dopers in GD are more easily triggered than liberals
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless your melting down the furniture and inhaling the fumes...you do realize that marijuana is a psychoactive drug?

About every decade there are a number of studies, that will show about 70% of those booked into the jails are under the influence of marijuana, and will readily admit that they were a user of marijuana when committing crimes...but hey, the distractors-of-facts who praise the drug will  counter with how many of them  drank milk, as though that was a factor.
View Quote
Freedom of choice and accountability are scary concepts.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unless your melting down the furniture and inhaling the fumes...you do realize that marijuana is a psychoactive drug?

About every decade there are a number of studies, that will show about 70% of those booked into the jails are under the influence of marijuana, and will readily admit that they were a user of marijuana when committing crimes...but hey, the distractors-of-facts who praise the drug will  counter with how many of them  drank milk, as though that was a factor.
View Quote
Gonna need some cites mr Narc  I did find these on alcohol though.  Watcha drinking tonight?

1. 88,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use. (CDC)

2. Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. (CDC)

3. Long-term alcohol use can cause serious health complications affecting every organ in your body, including your brain. Additionally, it can damage your emotional stability, finances, career, impact your family, friends and the people you work with. (NCAAD)

4. Women who binge drink are more likely to have unprotected sex and multiple sex partners. These activities increase the risks of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. (CDC)

5. 100,000 persons die each year from alcohol-related causes: drinking and driving crashes, other accidents, falls, fires, alcohol-related homicides and suicides. (NCAAD)

6. Excessive alcohol consumption increases aggression and, as a result, can increase the risk of physically assaulting another person. (CDC)

7. Of the 3.9 million Americans who received treatment for a substance abuse problem in 2005, 2.5 million of them were treated for alcohol use. (Drug Free World)

8. Approximately 17 percent of men and 8 percent of women will be dependent on alcohol in their lifetime. (NIAAA)

9. Because of the astounding 80,000 deaths that are related to alcohol abuse every year, alcohol abuse is the third highest cause of death in the U.S. (CDC)

10. 696,000 students between the ages of 18 and 24 are assaulted by another student who has been drinking. (NIAAA)

11. Approximately 7,000 children in the U.S. under the age of 16 take their first drink every day, which is a major problem because those who begin drinking before age 15 are four times more likely to develop alcoholism than those who begin at age 21. (Rehabs.com)

12. Excessive alcohol consumption cost the United States $223.5 billion in 2006. This amounts to about $1.90 per drink, or about $746 per person. (CDC)

13. Alcoholism includes the following four symptoms: craving, loss of control, physical dependence, and tolerance. (NCADD)

14. Teen alcohol use kills 4,700 people each year — that’s more than all illegal drugs combined. (MADD)

15. 5.3 million adults -- 36 percent of those under correctional supervision at the time -- were drinking at the time of their conviction offense. (NCADD)
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

does holding a gun affect your thought patterns?
View Quote
According to liberals?

Yes. Just owning one does.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

does holding a gun affect your thought patterns?
View Quote
Strawman. She left her kids in the car, then decided to smoke weed - full well knowing the effects.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
And so is tobacco, caffeine and alcohol are they not?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Woman charged  in death of children

She decided to "teach them a lesson", so she locked them (ages 2 and 1) in the car in 96 degree heat and went inside, sparked up some weed, mellowed out and fell asleep while the kids died an agonizing death in the hot car.

Yeah, that weed is great stuff. 
View Quote

Thank God alcohol is never as factor when stupid people do stupid shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Jesus, what happened to personal responsibility? These things are always caused by the direct action or inaction of the person responsible.

There will always be an excuse and a scapegoat. Means fuckall for those poor kids though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thank God alcohol is never as factor when stupid people do stupid shit.
View Quote
I'll never understand why alcohol is given all the benefit of the doubt and social tolerance in the known universe, while when ONE person who smokes weed does something fucked up you get these 'reefer madness' types posting "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!  BAN THE DEMON WEED!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Should be taken out and put in a tin box untill she is dead.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jesus, what happened to personal responsibility? These things are always caused by the direct action or inaction of the person responsible.

There will always be an excuse and a scapegoat. Means fuckall for those poor kids though.
View Quote

Because it's easier to blame objects/substances.

Simple logic for simple people. Never mind that it makes no sense.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol, OP.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Dopers in GD are more easily triggered than liberals
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm very triggered by idiocy, false logic and general non-thinking. Marijuana not needed for triggering here.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Flip the switch on her, she is of no use to anyone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Libtard logic ftw! Ban all the things!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not going to blame the weed but I am going to say the majority of pot heads I know are retarded and lazy. I can only think of one off the top of my head who is successful.

Anyway, those children deserved so much better, sorry to hear this.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, you jokers cannot in all honesty dismiss the weed as a factor in this. The sorry cunt was more interested in smoking her weed than taking proper care of her kids. That's inarguable. And if she hadn't been zoned out she might have gotten her sorry ass up and saved the kids.

Go ahead and defend the weed if you want to, but don't give me that lame "blame the gun" bullshit comparison. The weed didn't kill the kids, but it caused the bitch to kill them through neglect.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#20]
To a drug addict the drug is as important as the kids...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like a bunch of motherfuckers trying to ice skate uphill. Shut the fuck up about the weed! PRO or CON!

This fucking shit bag of a mother MURDERED her children! That is the heart of the thread. Not your "for" or "against" stance on drugs.

Bunch of one trick ponies up in this fucker!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sounds like a bunch of motherfuckers trying to ice skate uphill. Shut the fuck up about the weed! PRO or CON!

This fucking shit bag of a mother MURDERED her children! That is the heart of the thread. Not your "for" or "against" stance on drugs.

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#23]
If I were a first responder to that scene, I would have a very difficult time not exacting punishment right on the spot. Fucking animal. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Isolated incident.

She went home safe.

Marijuana users need to police themselves.

The thin green line.

Some dopers are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#25]
3 lifetime bans
6 timeouts
5 houses burned
2 goats raped
1 partridge in a pear tree
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Shit like this is always the worst way to win a Darwin Award.  
View Quote
Retroactive abortion ?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, you jokers cannot in all honesty dismiss the weed as a factor in this. The sorry cunt was more interested in smoking her weed than taking proper care of her kids. That's inarguable. And if she hadn't been zoned out she might have gotten her sorry ass up and saved the kids.

Go ahead and defend the weed if you want to, but don't give me that lame "blame the gun" bullshit comparison. The weed didn't kill the kids, but it caused the bitch to kill them through neglect.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-evmxEntD7SI/VL_kHezVuDI/AAAAAAAAFd4/poN3qDU23cQ/s1600/EmilysQuotes.jpg
Either that, or OP is trolling hard. I suspect the latter.

Now let's see who's gonna take the bait. Not me. I'm just here to watch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Woman charged  in death of children

She decided to "teach them a lesson", so she locked them (ages 2 and 1) in the car in 96 degree heat and went inside, sparked up some weed, mellowed out and fell asleep while the kids died an agonizing death in the hot car.

Yeah, that weed is great stuff. 
View Quote

Jesus, man. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Jesus, man. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
View Quote
No you’re getting things messed up, the guy your trying to bust the balls of is a stand up guy and the reefer head bitch that cooked her own offspring to death in a car is the bad person.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She deserves the same agonizing death.
View Quote
Yep.  Tied up to the Tree of Woe, left to contemplate her life until she dies.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#31]
So OP, did this thread fo the way you intended it to?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
What if she went in and hammered half a bottle of Jack and did the same thing? Ban alcohol or is that okay?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's easier for the devil-weeders like OP to blame the substance instead of the shit bird.

It's 100% exactly the same as gun control advocates blaming the weapon.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And the fucking idiot dopers climb out of their lotus beds to rally behind the doper cunt.
View Quote
Name one that supports her.

I will wait.

Idiot antis will idiot anti.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This

But no, the pot needles made her do it
View Quote
When fucktards parrot the same trite and worn out lines like "Oh No the Pot Needles", it not only shows an obvious lack of original thought, it shows a very obvious lack of intelligence.

The flip side is that not everybody can be a successful person in life.

Some people (who cannot even come up with an original screen name) need to make sure the straws and fries are in the bag.

Fortunately for Mr. Lack of Original Thought, McDonalds now is offering online high school classes.

That way you don't have to worry about getting busted with your pot needles on school grounds...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh. My. Jeebus.

The butthurt is flowing!

ETA: Pot thread

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly!  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#38]
those poor children would still be alive if Texas hadn't legalized marihuana cigarettes
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#39]
B/c it was the weed that made a perfectly good mother kill her kids. 

Please listen to your dumbshit statements out loud before you actually repeat them in public. You might save yourself some trouble. 

There are countless accounts of alcoholics boozing and killing their kids, or just shit parents who kill their kids out of stupidity and selfishness. But apparently it was only the weed that sent this perfect mother over the edge. Oh and she put the kids in the car before she smoked, but it was the weed that did it. b/c moms who put their kids in hot cars as pusnishment are always standup citizens and protective mothers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I give credit to OP for trolling the GD potheads.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And the fucking idiot dopers climb out of their lotus beds to rally behind the doper cunt.
View Quote
Yup. "It's the same as the gun argument"

Negative. Holding a gun doesn't impair your judgement. Shooting a gun doesn't impair your judgement.

Personally I give zero fucks about weed be it legal or illegal. Don't smoke it don't care for it but also don't care what you do as long as I don't pay for it.

But to compare it to another argument like gun banning is so intellectually dishonest it can only come from a liberal or someone who's brain is foggy from something........
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And the dumb fucking big government statists come out in support of the OP.
View Quote
OP isn't the one who put her kids in the car then got high, slick.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Im ok with this.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#44]
people have the right to put whatever they want in their bodies.

Free the weed
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you see it as er everyone who defends the freedom to smoke, is a pothead?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Stake her out in the heat....

I'll supervise her end while having a coke
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Murder requires intent. It's unlikely that she intended to kill the children.

It's (sadly) vastly more plausible that she is just too dumb to be in charge of something as valuable as a couple of toddlers. Which would explain her charges of neglect causing injury rather than murder.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Should be taken out and put in a tin box untill she is dead.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
a lot of the reefer-madness drug warriors have discovered that calling everyone they disagree with a "pothead" is a great way to get people pissed off enough return the insults in kind... in other words - trolling.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Learn to read, or lay off the dope or something.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top