Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/24/2017 3:18:40 PM EDT
deleted
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So, a former colleague of mine announced he was, in fact, not a "he" but in fact a she due to a "brain imbalence" Greg is now "Gina" and undersent sex change surgery in Indiana. After the surgery he was provided the following set of ... um ... devices...they are vaginal dialaters. Apparently, he has to use them to make sure his new ... um ... thing ... is properly sized and remaining so.

What has been seen can not be unseen.

I wondered why the come in mutiple colors.

I thought this was a good post for ARFCOM GD.

https://eilerspizza.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/img_20170420_1527370441.jpg?w=872&h=492
View Quote

You were wrong!  Not a good post anywhere on ARF!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, heard but not seen. My adult gay daughter asked if I could impregnate her (hot) girlfriend so they could have a baby that was family so they didn't have to adopt. I told her with a straight face that I'd have to speak to a lawyer about the ramifications of possible child support in the future.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is dildos.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
"I wondered why they came in different colors"

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, heard but not seen. My adult gay daughter asked if I could impregnate her (hot) girlfriend so they could have a baby that was family so they didn't have to adopt. I told her with a straight face that I'd have to speak to a lawyer about the ramifications of possible child support in the future.
View Quote
out of
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
So it gets a doctor prescribed set of dildos?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Mental illness is a motherfucker
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck me. 

I don't think this thread could get anymore fucked up. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
pics?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow, yes, that is just all kinds of fracked up.

Wow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow
Just wow
I pretty open minded but that might fuck with my mind a bit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
I'm literally LOLing right now. Oh, my gosh.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF HIS SHOE EXPANDERS?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#18]
At the time, I was dating a girl who was the same age as my kid (24 and had the same name I was 44). She thought I handled the question well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Who took this pic?  Did he/she/it leave them in the break room?  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This thread is dildos.
View Quote
I believe this gem is being over looked.  Bravo good sir!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I know a lesbian couple who had a similar arrangement with one of their brothers. He's the biological father of two girls, the girls know, and it seems to work for them. No legal issues and the younger is either about to graduate from high school or just did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So it gets a doctor prescribed set of dildos?
View Quote
at probably triple the price.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  Why does OP have pics of the expanders with what appears to be a toilet seat next to them?

There are so many things wrong in here, that I need to step away from the internet for a while.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
And just when you think there's no possible way someone can top a weird thread by posting in it, bam, there it is! Gotta hand it to ya, that's some quality shit right there! 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This.  Why does OP have pics of the expanders with what appears to be a toilet seat next to them?

There are so many things wrong in here, that I need to step away from the internet for a while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a sink in the picture.
Maybe op is being a good houseboy and washing them for his new friend?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Meh.  This thread is pretty tame.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Meh.  This thread is pretty tame.  
View Quote
COC's and all that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know a lesbian couple who had a similar arrangement with one of their brothers. He's the biological father of two girls, the girls know, and it seems to work for them. No legal issues and the younger is either about to graduate from high school or just did.
View Quote
Definitely no long term damage being done there, no siree.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#30]
It brings a new meaning of: "Go fuck yourself!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#31]
My only experience has been with the genuine article, but those have taught me that the orange one is where he/she/it should stop.

One place where bigger isn't better.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Ok i have a question.

Does sex in the new "pussy" actually feel good for the dudegal?  

I know it probably feels fibe for the guy with a dick, because lets face it we could get off fucking an ear if the hole was big enough
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I've not seen them in a couple of years, we were pretty close to them for several years. They're fucked up in different ways than most, but honestly they were less fucked up than the majority of people in that rural town.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This thread is dildos.
View Quote
I chuckled.

I hereby lay claim to the first known use of the phrase "More fucked up than a bag of multicolored tranny dildos".
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:59:41 PM EDT
[#35]
If he sent me a picture of his vagina.......Id look at it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder what those cost.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe not an arm and a leg, but definitely an appendage.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Paging eesmith for a subject matter expert.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
His left nut.

This world is completely fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#40]
You must be pretty close for him to share those with you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Needs more leverage.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#42]
OP, if that's the most fucked up thing you've seen, count yourself lucky.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll bet OP's buddy can't wait to feel a REAL pecker in that new twat!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My only experience has been with the genuine article, but those have taught me that the orange one is where he/she/it should stop.

One place where bigger isn't better.
View Quote
I'm going to guess that the aftermarket parts aren't as naturally elastic (nor self-lubricating) as the real thing.  I'm sure there are guys for whom the diameter of the orange one would be a nice, cozy fit but even average size and up dudes are in for a world of struggle.  Maybe they like that sort of thing.  I dunno.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#45]
SICK. This country gets sicker every day. Why would op hang around someone like that?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I've seen some strange shit here but this thread is near the top/bottom depending on how you look at it.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#47]
"Former colleague"?
Yeah right.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is fucking beautiful man.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Sure OP, which dialator did you help him , install first?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's a sink in the picture.
Maybe op is being a good houseboy and washing them for his new friend?
View Quote
Taste testing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top