Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 2:02:01 PM EDT
At a local Harley shop for a fundraiser for her basketball team. I've seen no less than four Bandidos and three support club guys. Am I going to make it out alive?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You've already been shot five times, your brain just hasn't processed the fact you are already dead!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If the local shop encouraged patched 1%er's to hang out... I'd not be giving them my business.

That might just be me though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At a local Harley shop for a fundraiser for her basketball team. I've seen no less than four Bandidos and three support club guys. Am I going to make it out alive?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Lived down the street from a Hells Angels club house and seemed like nice guys to talk too, if shit gets popping off just gotta know when its the right time to leave the location.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Have it at waffle house next time ffs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask them how they feel about Waco
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Announce your loyalty loud for the red & white
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Announce your loyalty loud for the red & white
View Quote
+1.  Tell them you're thirsty AF, it's hot AF.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#9]
One of my best friends is a fat Mexican, you're gonna be fine
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Are "you" a rival outlaw gang member wearing those stupid "colors" that gang members wear to identify themselves? Your post is rather cryptic and leaves out a ton of details.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a large Harley dealer. Not a grungy hole in the wall Teller-Morrow garage LoL. The event is hosted by the Green Knights MC which best I can tell is a military club so I'm good with it. I don't know that the dealer encouraged the 1%ers to show but I doubt they'll turn down their business. Shit is expensive in there. You could spend more on Harley apparel than on a decent suit!

Obviously not a motorcycle guy here but some of the bikes on the showroom floor sure do look good.(not buying one though).
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Are "you" a rival outlaw gang member wearing those stupid "colors" that gang members wear to identify themselves? Your post is rather cryptic and leaves out a ton of details.
View Quote
Relax Frances. I'm a suburban driving suburbanite dad who's bored as shit at this event.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I know ARF has a pathological hate for bikers but this thread confuses me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Are you a bitch?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#17]
My next thread will be about swinging or a teacher fucking a student, sorry I got out of line.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are you a bitch?
View Quote
Don't think so?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Bikers won't generally mess with you if you don't give them a reason to...unless they've been partying.

Like most other folks, when they get to drinking, shit happens.

Hunter Thompson found that out, wrote about it in one of his books.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Crank the dial to 11.

Get a rocker patch that reads, "EARTH".

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Dibs on guns
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Pics or
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I find it odd that the Harley shop would associate themselves with a motorcycle club.

A lot of places around here have signs saying that you need to cover up your colors before coming in.

Most of the hard-core bikers have some type of thin rain shield they can put over their jacket.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#24]
... sure seems a lot of you are intimidated by bikers, WTF?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#25]
My BIL is a Bandito in SA. I have hung out with some of them, but I've never seen them get too rowdy. Of course, being a member's BIL (and keeping my mouth shut) may have contributed to my being treated alright.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#26]
According to GD, they're all gay.  You're worst worry is a std.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Charity events are usually all colors respected.

Now if you were to walk up to one and say 81 rules, you are going to get your ass beaten.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Do you ride with Dykes on bikes?[
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lived down the street from a Hells Angels club house and seemed like nice guys to talk too, if shit gets popping off just gotta know when its the right time to leave the location.
View Quote
Lived a couple doors down from a Boozefighters clubhouse for several years.
Never had a single problem with them. Guy that lived there always made it a point to say hi, wave and generally be a decent neighbor.

Not saying they aren't criminals but if I have to have criminals as neighbors I would rather have bikers or mafia guys then gang bangers or other types. Pretty strong "don't shit where you sleep" thing going on.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Hells Angles where in my local home town yesterday to help shut down West Boro Baptist church at a military funeral.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you a bitch?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#32]
The sounds of gunfire mean freedom
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Much as I hate to repeat a joke frome Roseanne:

" I hate bikers. They piss on the side of the road. They got dip spit in their mustaches. And you know, the men are just as bad."

A little humor is always appreciated in social situations.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
... sure seems a lot of you are intimidated by bikers, WTF?
View Quote
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Gc11mJGre10[/youtube]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Jump up on a table and start singing the Frito Bandito song so they know you're with them.

You'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#36]
!) You're not at a Twin Peaks. Calm down

2) Piss on them and establish dominance

3) I've met plenty of 1%ers. Some have been good encounters, some have not. You'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Ironic screen name is ironic...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quick, go buy a son of anarchy jacket and go strike up a conversation with them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#39]
The whole outlaw biker bullshit is retarded but they aren't going to bother you unless you are retarded too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Cut the rockers off their vests. It shows that you're brave, and they respect that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If the local shop encouraged patched 1%er's to hang out... I'd not be giving them my business.

That might just be me though.
View Quote
^ this
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lived a couple doors down from a Boozefighters clubhouse for several years.
Never had a single problem with them. Guy that lived there always made it a point to say hi, wave and generally be a decent neighbor.

Not saying they aren't criminals but if I have to have criminals as neighbors I would rather have bikers or mafia guys then gang bangers or other types. Pretty strong "don't shit where you sleep" thing going on.
View Quote
Sounds about right. Lived for years near the Outlaws Dayton chapter clubhouse. They liked to keep things pretty quiet around the area. About the only time you knew they were around is if a lot of them gathered at the club house for a run, then you would hear the bikes take off at the same time. Couple of minutes and they were out of hearing range. No biggie.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The whole outlaw biker bullshit is retarded but they aren't going to bother you unless you are retarded too.
View Quote
^ and this.

Generally, they won't engage you if you don't engage them.  Just MYOB and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Years ago my bike broke down infront of a MC clubhouse in Rock Island il, a riding buddy was freaking out when they walked out the door and asked what's up
Told them my bike sputtered and died
.the craziest looking guy walked up and helped me push my bike to the back of the clubhouse and told us to stay right there, he went in and got a tool box and started to look over my bike.

One of the others offered us a beer and my buddy was about to say no when I shot him a look and said sure we would love one, as I sure as fuck wasn't going to tell these guys no on their home ground.

The guy working on the bike got on it, started it up and took off down the street, friend stated to freak out thinking he just stole it from me and that we were going to be killed lol

Guy came back and said I'm good to go, thanked them for the beer and took off quickly

A little while later heard that cops arrested a few of the guys for meth dealing and other crimes.

Had to explain to my buddy that you don't act scared or say stupid shit around people that don't give a fuck about jail and stop being a pussy lol.

Now in Ohio I have been driving in my truck down 480 and was surrounded by a all black MC club and they would ride car to car and box people in and mean mug them as well as make threading moves, they had a mixture of bikes and once they got done fucking with one car they rode to the next and the sport bike guys would be doing wheelies.

They fucked with the wrong car one day as it was a plain clothes cop and he radioed ahead and had a few units waiting for the clown.

Was never scared when they boxed me in as I was in a big truck and had a G19 in my lap,the min one pulled a gun or other weapon they would be stains on the road.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top