BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.

Buncha fuckery in here...

For those who cry about 'well, you're breaking the law by speeding so you can't say anything about left lane campers or tailgaters!', here you go:

Speeding is a traffic violation.
So is tailgating.
So is left lane camping.

As the Autobahns remind us, going fast isn't necessarily a safety issue. It's going too fast for conditions.
Tailgating and left lane camping are always safety issues.

Conflicts of right-of-way and conflicts of traffic flow are when accidents happen. Tailgating and left lane camping both interfere with ROW and traffic flow. Speeding doesn't.

Saying 'speeding is against the law too so you have no grounds to complain about left lane campers or tailgaters!! waaaahh!!' is just asinine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Hillary could stab Trump on the White House lawn, and this place wouldn't be as triggered as a good tailgating thread.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Karma always wins eventually............

Always
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a reason 911 exists, and flying down the highway well over the speed limit is a great way to kill more people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In 2012 I sliced my wrist open on accident causing me to have two surgeries, I was bleeding. A lot. My wife was taking me to the ER, as I was turning white in the passenger seat, on the verge of passing out. She was driving at a pretty good clip when she got stuck behind someone in the left lane who would not move out of the way and did the same thing that you did, tried to box her in with a truck. She ended up passing on the shoulder to get around the guy just in time to scoot all the way over to make the exit to the hospital.

The point is, you have no clue what is going on in the vehicle behind you, it could be an emergency. If faster traffic is coming, just move over. It is not your job to police the traffic around you.
There is a reason 911 exists, and flying down the highway well over the speed limit is a great way to kill more people.
Yeah, unless you live clear out in the country and someone in the car is bleeding to death. Sometimes waiting the 15 or 20 minutes for an ambulance is not an option.

Blocking someone in during such an emergency is a good way to get shot in the face.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
So, basically right know we know for sure that there at least 101 assholes on the roads.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Come to Georgia and pull that shit in the left lane in front of an unmarked unit. He will school you on what a smart guy you are!
View Quote
The OP is from Georgia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The OP is from Georgia.
View Quote
so we're just waiting for universal karma to align itself and solve the problem?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Total shitbird behavior.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Go to right lane, pass minivan in emergency lane, watch OP lose in rearview mirror.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I usually always pull over immediately after passing as well. 

If I'm in the passing lane, I'm either going 5 or 15 miles over the speed limit, so if I'm trying to pass a string of vehicles and you come up on my ass at 95 and think riding my bumper is going to make me hurry up and risk my life by cutting someone else off to get out of your way, then I'm sorry. 
View Quote
Lol you're the reason people get into road rage incidents. You will die a horrible death.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Total shitbird behavior.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Someday you'll be invited to pull over...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Some folks think their vehicle is a force field...when the guy with the popeye arms exits his vehicle and comes over to have a conversation most change their tune quick...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hillary could stab Trump on the White House lawn, and this place wouldn't be as triggered as a good tailgating left lane camping thread.
View Quote
Its one of the few things in life that bother me

Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way. Pretty simple...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#15]
The issue is tailgating fucktards, not impeding traffic. Apparently a lot of folks didn't get the memo.
I usually slow down for tailgaters, until they pass me. I dont block them because they are generally unstable and/or just stupid, and I dont want anywhere near them.

Contrarian, you are exposing yourself to stupid while traveling at a high rate of speed. Cut it out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And I do. But if you decide to ride my bumper, then I will win. If I see you coming up behind me at a reasonable pace and you don't ride my ass, I will move over as soon as I can if I am in the passing lane. 
View Quote
You couldn't stop me from passing in a very aggressive manner.  I've had hundreds of people like you try me as well.  I purposefully will make them miss their exits when they eventually try to get over in the lane they should have been in to start with.  It's hilarious.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I have wondered what would happen if I drilled a hole in my car's floor and dropped 3/8ths to 1/2" ball bearings through the opening.

Would they bounce down the highway until they smacked a windshield?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#18]
This is dumb.  If someone wants to go faster than you they have to play your little game until you feel the appropriate amount of time has passed?  If you don't want to speed up just move the fuck over, it's how driving works.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You couldn't stop me from passing in a very aggressive manner.  I've had hundreds of people like you try me as well.  I purposefully will make them miss their exits when they eventually try to get over in the lane they should have been in to start with.  It's hilarious.  
View Quote
Fitting avi. 

You wanna go?

Your commute is gonna take an extra 15 seconds by the time I'm done with you 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am willing to bet that OP is a liar.
View Quote
This. In reality he putts along in the right lane at or below the speed limit.
ETA: Oh, and an attention whore.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Some folks think their vehicle is a force field...when the guy with the popeye arms exits his vehicle and comes over to have a conversation most change their tune quick...
View Quote
I got out of the car one time to fight(and was absolutely stupid to do so) and while im not popeye i had a good 60# on this guy(though driving a suburu legacy I shouldn't have expected differently).
I wanted him to make the first move so i could "defend myself" (Clearly not thinking rationally at this point) but he just started walking back and got back in his car.
It was at that point i realised dude had his wife and kids in his car and just starting running my mouth.
I ended it with something to the effect of "and you have your kid in the car? What if i was some psychotic person who stepped out with a gun blazing? I can tell by the look on your wife's face that you're not getting laid anytime soon"

In retrospect im glad I did then though, because i will never step out of my truck again.
Im lucky that guy wasn't someone with a gun/knife/bat...  (I wasn't carrying, obviously)
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Can't wait till someone puts the bumper to you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#23]
7 billion people and change on the planet.

It's only a matter of time for OP to drive into venn diagram intersection of crazy, armed, and gives way fewer fucks than OP.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Nothing COC compliant to say about the OP. Hopefully you don't encounter some nutcase willing to PIT you or shoot at you
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#25]
I smell road clam.

yep.  pure CUNT
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well he can't give you what you are asking for if you are too chickenshit to stop and pull over when he invites you to, and he will invite you to every time. If you are the type that starts shit and then pussies out and wont get out of the car or stop then I guess you win that one.

My point is, if you keep this shit up you will one day find yourself getting what you don't want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You've never done this to someone like my brother in law and I can prove it.

Run your tongue around your mouth and feel your teeth.  Are they all still there? If so, you've never done your little road trick to someone like my brother in law.
How does your "brother-in-law" control his vehicle after he goes all Road Warrior and jumps to the other vehicle. How many people has his out of control vehicle killed just so he can knock some teeth out?
Well he can't give you what you are asking for if you are too chickenshit to stop and pull over when he invites you to, and he will invite you to every time. If you are the type that starts shit and then pussies out and wont get out of the car or stop then I guess you win that one.

My point is, if you keep this shit up you will one day find yourself getting what you don't want.
I would say the same to your moron of a brother in law. One of these days his tough guy, meathead act is going to result in eating several hollow points. Talk about fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#27]
The real problem are idiots that drive 80+ and act like jackasses becuase they've run into a situation where someone going 5-10mph above the speed limit is trying to pass someone by using the left lane. How dare you make me slow down from 80+mph, the left lane is mine!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fitting avi. 

You wanna go?

Your commute is gonna take an extra 15 seconds by the time I'm done with you 
View Quote
Why yes I do.  That's not my daily driver.  Nothing you do could stop me.

But...if you insist on playing games, I want you to know I'm very civil.  I've got close friends that aren't.  In telling you for your own safety to rethink "teaching people a lesson".

I have personally witnessed people like you get the absolute hell beat out of them in front of their wives and kids.. after being forced off the road.  It's not funny.  It's not a game.  There was blood being spewed all over the inside of the guys car as my former acquaintance beat him to within an inch of his life.  I no longer associate with this particular guy, but I promise you....you do not want the confrontation with people like him.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Op probably has a small penis
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In 2012 I sliced my wrist open on accident causing me to have two surgeries, I was bleeding. A lot. My wife was taking me to the ER, as I was turning white in the passenger seat, on the verge of passing out. She was driving at a pretty good clip when she got stuck behind someone in the left lane who would not move out of the way and did the same thing that you did, tried to box her in with a truck. She ended up passing on the shoulder to get around the guy just in time to scoot all the way over to make the exit to the hospital.

The point is, you have no clue what is going on in the vehicle behind you, it could be an emergency. If faster traffic is coming, just move over. It is not your job to police the traffic around you.
View Quote
In 1999, I was rushing home to see my mom before she died and I got stuck behind one of these hall monitors of the road. Guy was going 50 in a 65 and driving next to an 18 wheeler. He'd speed up while I followed close behind and just when there was a sliver of daylight for me to pass on the right, he'd slow down again to trap me in.

Despite this guy's efforts, I managed to be present for the last 21 minutes of my mom's life.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But...if you insist on playing games, I want you to know I'm very civil.  I've got close friends that aren't.  In telling you for your own safety to rethink "teaching people a lesson".

I have personally witnessed people like you get the absolute hell beat out of them in front of their wives and kids.. after being forced off the road.  It's not funny.  It's not a game.  There was blood being spewed all over the inside of the guys car as my former acquaintance beat him to within an inch of his life.  I no longer associate with this particular guy, but I promise you....you do not want the confrontation with people like him.  Seriously.
View Quote
All to shave at most a few minutes off of his commute. 

Fuking lol

I can assure you I will never be in that situation. The OP is exaggerated for entertainment purposes, but lol @ some of your friends 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
So he's not good people?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:42:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
OP not only acts like a douchebag on the road, he even keeps a douchebag scorecard.  He's long overdue, it will happen eventually.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All to shave at most a few minutes off of his commute. 

Fuking lol

I can assure you I will never be in that situation. The OP is a fair bit exaggerated for entertainment purposes, but lol @ some of your friends 
View Quote
No man.  Former friends.  For a reason.  I promise I'm not bullshitting you.  It scared me to death.  I don't associate with these type of people.  I'm merely trying to tell you that you never know just how unhinged people can be until it's too late.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So he's not good people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he's not good people?
Wood knot seem so.

I always have my gun on me. I always move over. If im passing I move over and go back to the left.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#36]
So you not only admit to hogging the left lane....you are bragging about it....
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#37]
OP, do you notch your steering wheel to track your wins? Just wondering how you keep track.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#38]
OP doesn't know how to drIve properly and should GTF Off the road
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#39]
I may not be your first ... but I might be your last.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
OP, do you notch your steering wheel to track your wins? Just wondering how you keep track.
View Quote
A series of decals near the front left finder 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
10 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration, but it might take me a bit longer if the person behind me is on my bumper. 
View Quote
That's the point where nothing will get me harder as I watch the news and see a pile up cuz of some faggy driver who played douche bag games to prove his point.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A series of decals near the front left finder 
View Quote
Like bones shaped decals?  Every 5th victory is crossed?  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Aren't you the guy who keeps extra pairs of pants in your car in case you shit yourself?

The portrait of the self-appointed left lane cop gets clearer.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If it was a true emergency, should've called the ambulance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was a true emergency, should've called the ambulance.
Bullshit,  maybe depending on where you live, but we could probably be at the hospital from where we live by the time the ambulance could get here and when time matters if its bad enough the trip back to town could kill you if they could not stabilize you fast enough or if you had a heart attack or a stroke.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Damn straight, also I thought the headlights was a courtesy thing I flash then you move. Im always watching my mirrors I just move when I see someone racing up behind me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Aren't you the guy who keeps extra pairs of pants in your car in case you shit yourself?

The portrait of the self-appointed left lane cop gets clearer.
View Quote
I didn't ask for the IBS-D life 

Also useful in the event that one of foursixty's former friends finds me. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#48]
No offense OP but you need to grow up.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Can't wait till someone puts the bumper to you.
View Quote
I think someone may shoot at him first this way they don't mess up their bumper. Op is is either trolling or if serious he is playing with fire. People shoot at each other over road rage.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#50]
After more than a decade of cleaning people up off the road, the speed limit is exactly that for me, I'm not so much of a dickweed as to intentionally block a speeding car in, but buggered if I'm going to endorse the kind of behaviour that results in others seeing what I've seen.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top