Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 11:56:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone really want to stay in a Dorm to go to MIZIOU game?    

Of course University caused the decline of enrolment.   But I will give them credit for trying to get extra revenue.  

Paul
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I stayed at U- Alaska in the summer while motorcycling through the state. There were dozens of us there partying. Convenient for washing clothes and showering.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of course University caused the decline of enrolment.   But I will give them credit for trying to get extra revenue.  

Paul
View Quote
I dunno, the dorms they have built at the university I work at are nothing short of amazing. They could rival most high end hotels with kitchenettes. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol, I see they're enjoying their new diversity friends.  Remember, assholes, this is what you wanted.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol, I see they're enjoying their new diversity friends.  Remember, assholes, this is what you wanted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Kinda funny.

When I went to Rolla they were turning motels into dorms because we had so many students enrolled.

My how times change.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad to see that stupid can cause a loss of income.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean brothels?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You mean brothels?
View Quote
Hostel
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#10]

ETA:  Beat.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#11]
You couldnt pay me to stay within 50 miles of those lunatics on that campus
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Problem is, if that place fails and the admins leave, they just get hired at some other place that is running well, and then those new admins run it into the ground.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I vaguely recall this school doing some sort of outrageous act of stupidity of some sort, what was it again?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I vaguely recall this school doing some sort of outrageous act of stupidity of some sort, what was it again?
View Quote
I think that was the one where the professor went up to a student and confronted him, and then when he wouldn't leave, she called for "some muscle" to come in and help remove him.  Said professor fired, and followup showed she like to attend radical protests, etc.  Professor Click I believe.

ETA:  I don't think it was just that one incident probably like 10 other acts of stupidity that add up to the money leaving.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Kinda funny.

When I went to Rolla they were turning motels into dorms because we had so many students enrolled.

My how times change.
View Quote
Hey, another Rolla guy!

The housing crisis continues, and they demolished the Quad. There's a new building that only houses a couple hundred, and cost $30M to build...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hey, another Rolla guy!

The housing crisis continues, and they demolished the Quad. There's a new building that only houses a couple hundred, and cost $30M to build...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda funny.

My how times change.
Hey, another Rolla guy!

I saw that. I was in Kelly Hall. Couldn't believe they plowed it down.

I hope somebody salvaged those big solid oak doors.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL, Mizzou is replacing (or tying) Madison WI for "Berkeley of the Midwest".  I hope they go bankrupt.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think that was the one where the professor went up to a student and confronted him, and then when he wouldn't leave, she called for "some muscle" to come in and help remove him.  Said professor fired, and followup showed she like to attend radical protests, etc.  Professor Click I believe.

ETA:  I don't think it was just that one incident probably like 10 other acts of stupidity that add up to the money leaving.
View Quote
Don't forget the football team refused to play because of feelz.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait until they turn it into section 8. You wanted diversity, there you go.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Hotels... they should let the homeless stay there for free.... ya know cause feels and all.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe there were also a rash of assaults? of white kids by blacks getting racial justice that the school refused to do anything about. They were jumping white kids when they were alone.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:50:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Since they're obviously not educating many kids there, they should just turn the whole campus into a convention and hotel complex.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I dunno, the dorms they have built at the university I work at are nothing short of amazing. They could rival most high end hotels with kitchenettes. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paul
Mizzou built an amazing student center, and a lot of updated student housing after the football team put it back on the map in 2008.

It's ironic in a sad way that it was ultimately the football team that killed the momentum the university had built.

As a former life long Mizzou supporter, it still pains me to say this, but Fuck Mizzou.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL, Mizzou is replacing (or tying) Madison WI for "Berkeley of the Midwest".  I hope they go bankrupt.
View Quote
When I was there (01), there were some admins stating that becoming the "Berkeley of the Midwest" was their aim.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In the mean time Tennessee colleges are WINNING!!!! http://dailyheadlines.com/tennessee-is-first-state-to-ban-blm-and-antifa-on-campuses/
View Quote
LOL .....Antifa will be running to TSP saying "Please arrest me" to protect them from the hoards of right-minded students who have decided its time for a beer influenced ass kicking. (Memphis excluded, you're no longer considered a part of TN....you're on your own)
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#28]
run your college like a giant zoo

people go to another college

go figure!

how dare they!?

liberalism is like a plague on society

but nobody can see it because it's a closed loop of logic

right now the administrators who are destroying the school are no doubt telling each other that the reason for the dive in enrollments is because of "white racism"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top