Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 9:42:14 PM EDT
30 UFC fighters?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I will bet on the tiger
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Do the humans get to use sharp sticks?  Because this exact scenario has played out thousands of times in human history....

Compared to bears, elephants, tigers, lions, wolves, etc., individual humans are incredibly fragile.  But when a bunch of us arm ourselves with heavy branches and pointy sticks we can take down any animal, no matter how big.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol, human flesh is one step up from jello to the claws of a tiger. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
My grandfather was a Veteran of WWII. He fought the Japs in Burma. He told me a story and had pictures as well of an old tiger that decided to start eating the elderly and young locals. They set up an ambush for the tiger and staked a goat out. They were some odd feet up in a stand and waited for the animal.

They were armed with 30 cal carbines. They put many rounds into the tiger and it ran off into the jungle. They waited until morning and went looking for it, and tracked it. Found it and it had bled out just shortly before they found it evidently.  I wish I had those black and white photos. At first I thought it was just a tall story, but after seeing the pictures there was no doubt.  

God bless him. He was a 6'6" Irish/Polish mountain, but cancer took him at 87.  He beat the jungle and the Japs, malaria and lived with PTSD. I learned a lot from him.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm assuming the UFC fighters are fighting with what they're allowed to fight with in the octagon.

I'll take the tiger over 300 UFC fighters going in barehanded all day every day.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm assuming the UFC fighters are fighting with what they're allowed to fight with in the octagon.

I'll take the tiger over 300 UFC fighters going in barehanded all day every day.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Louisiana parody thread.
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#8]

I don't think the UFC fighters have a chance.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
30 UFC fighters?
View Quote

I'd have liked to see Kimbo fight a silver back!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
30 UFC fighters?

The result would be the same.  He'd be just as dead.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The result would be the same.  He'd be just as dead.
View Quote
Harambe?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Depends on how committed they are and if they are in a locked room or in the jungle.  In a locked room, If the 30 went all out savage,  all charged at the same time and piled on top of the tiger, they would win with a few deaths and lots of injuries.

That kind of savage attacking a terrifying beast isn't in most humans' nature, however, so it would most likely be a matter of outrun/outmaneuver the next guy while the tiger killed one by one, if the tiger were on a murderous rampage, and didn't just hunt to kill a couple then gorge on them, leaving himself stuffed and more vulnerable while everyone huddled in a corner and waited till the tiger was asleep to pounce all at once.

If the tiger is on a treadmill then all bets are off.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Depends on how committed they are and if they are in a locked room or in the jungle.  In a locked room, If the 30 went all out savage,  all charged at the same time and piled on top of the tiger, they would win with a few deaths and lots of injuries.

That kind of savage attacking a terrifying beast isn't in most humans' nature, however, so it would most likely be a matter of outrun/outmaneuver the next guy while the tiger killed one by one, if the tiger were on a murderous rampage, and didn't just hunt to kill a couple then gorge on them, leaving himself stuffed and more vulnerable while everyone huddled in a corner and waited till the tiger was asleep to pounce all at once.

View Quote
No weapons, no treadmill, just 30 fighters wearing only shorts against a wild mature male Bengal tiger in a round 50 foot diameter cage.
Though maybe the last man standing could fight the tiger on a treadmill.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Tiger would shred and ragdoll them in short order. 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My grandfather was a Veteran of WWII. He fought the Japs in Burma. He told me a story and had pictures as well of an old tiger that decided to start eating the elderly and young locals. They set up an ambush for the tiger and staked a goat out. They were some odd feet up in a stand and waited for the animal.

They were armed with 30 cal carbines. They put many rounds into the tiger and it ran off into the jungle. They waited until morning and went looking for it, and tracked it. Found it and it had bled out just shortly before they found it evidently.  I wish I had those black and white photos. At first I thought it was just a tall story, but after seeing the pictures there was no doubt.  

God bless him. He was a 6'6" Irish/Polish mountain, but cancer took him at 87.  He beat the jungle and the Japs, malaria and lived with PTSD. I learned a lot from him.
View Quote
Awesome story.
Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#16]
30 trained fighters is quite a bit.  There'll be quite a few deaths but eventually the fighters win
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
30 trained fighters is quite a bit.  There'll be quite a few deaths but eventually the fighters win
View Quote
Barehanded?

By doing what to the tiger, exactly?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was he OSS or Merill's Marauders?

BTW, I saw the U-Tube video of 11k Penguins against 4K candy cane armed angry Santas.  This makes me an expert on these matters.  Based on what I've seen in that U-tube video, the tiger wins.  No unarmed man can stop a 56 ton steel monster.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol, human flesh is one step up from jello to the claws of a tiger. 
View Quote
Laugh out loud this. Unarmed humans (even numbering 30) wouldn't stand a chance.  They might be able to injure the tiger's limbs with enough dedication and casualties but the tiger still has a mouth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I suppose if one of the fighters hung back and fashioned a weapon from the femur of one of his downed compatriots... the tiger might wind up with a few drops of non-human blood on him.

Maybe.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Laugh out loud this. Unarmed humans (even numbering 30) wouldn't stand a chance.  They might be able to injure the tiger's limbs with enough dedication and casualties but the tiger still has a mouth.
View Quote
Why would they be unarmed?  They'll have sticks and rocks and shortly sling shots.  Then one of them will find some sulfur and saltpeter.....
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#22]
click click snap snap click click snap

bollowie bollwoie snap  snap click

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Watch this and decide.

Pure tiger power

And that is just a pet tiger that sleeps on the owner's bed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Tiger for the kills.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tigers are pretty good at murderous rampages and humans supposedly taste like shit so most predators won't even eat them.

I remember some documentary where they raised a tiger in captivity and gave it a little rudimentary hunting training. When they released it the thing killed like 20 impalas in pdq. I suppose a more experienced wild tiger would be more likely to save it's energy but cats excell at killing for fun.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I would take the tiger.  UFC fighting is mostly posturing until you land a big shot on a counter move, the tiger would just be too fast in a charge and plow through them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#27]
OMG I'm ded. LOL
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Watch this and decide.

Pure tiger power

And that is just a pet tiger that sleeps on the owner's bed.
View Quote
That couch is destroyed.

Edit. Those dogs sleep with both eyes open.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck all that. That room would be like a blender. 30 men go in. 30 UFC fighter smoothie comes out
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:11:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
You never get off the boat.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#32]
There are many documented cases where tigers fought lions. It is well established that a fully grown male tiger can quickly kill a lion with swift paw swipe.

A fully grown tiger weighs about 800 pounds and there is no way that 30 UFC fighters would last more than 5 seconds against a tiger.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#33]
With no weapons, the UFC fighters would be done for in less than 30 minutes.

Humans are pretty weak against most animals.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There are many documented cases where tigers fought lions. It is well established that a fully grown male tiger can quickly kill a lion with swift paw swipe.

A fully grown tiger weighs about 800 pounds and there is no way that 30 UFC fighters would last more than 5 seconds against a tiger.
View Quote
Cats also like to play with their food.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:51:19 AM EDT
[#36]
The problem is only 6-8 guys can actually make contact with the tiger at one time, and that's not enough to hold it. If you had 100 guys, only 6-8 could face it at once, so it kills or maims them and then the next ones are up for their turn.

The only way I could see it working was if they could train for the tiger before hand, and basically come up with an attack that would sacrifice a few while others go for the eyes. Blind it and they can take it down.

The other thing the could do is understand up front that a dozen will be sacrificed, and everyone jump on top of it in waves of 10, quickly, one after the other so their weight keeps the animal down, then put out the eyes.

Of course, they could figure out who the weal links are, kill a couple of them and use their arms and legs as clubs.

I wouldn't want to be in any of that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Tigers be scary.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:58:05 AM EDT
[#38]
I fucking love these kind of threads.

Tiger wins.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:01:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
He did.  He lost.  Seth's nickname was "The Silverback."

Kimbo Slice vs Seth Petruzelli

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Petruzelli
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:01:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck all that. That room would be like a blender. 30 men go in. 30 UFC fighter smoothie comes out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

20 pound house cats aren't afraid of people and are a flail of razor blades.  I know a girl who has a 12 pound cat that's scary, it wants to eat me, and tries.

You know what 800 pound Bengal Tigers call grizzly bears?

"Lunch"

30 humans in a cage is something ALL cats from
Tabbys to Tigers have wet dreams about.

That's like setting a 500 pound fat fuck, loose with a pound of hydro weed loose on the Golden Corral.

Shit is going down.

Cats do 3 Better than anything else:

Kill shit
Sleep
Look beautiful
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:06:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If they were truly committed I think they would win, but you'd have to not give a fuck about yourself and be absolutely devoted to it being deaded.
View Quote
The only chance the humans have is that the tiger sees a large group and decides it is too much bother.  Tigers are ambush predators.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:07:16 AM EDT
[#43]
All you need is a can of mace.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:54:30 AM EDT
[#44]
OP needs his nails forcibly removed 1 by 1.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 3:55:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Barehanded?

View Quote
Getting it down and tearing out its eyes, breaking its jaw and stomping it's throat.

If they worked together 30 could do it. It would be 6000 pounds of man V 600-800 pounds of cat.

But most of them would get fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Here is a cub (Enzo from the other videos) that is just playing with it's owner.

Man Fights Tiger
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Is it a female bengal tiger?  
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Barehanded?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barehanded?

Overfeeding it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#49]
The Champawat Tiger is estimated to have killed 436 humans over a period of years. She would attack large groups of people and just shred them.

Jim Corbett finally killed it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 5:21:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, a massacre.

I have to think that the sight of some of them evacuating their bladder and bowels might dilute the resolve of the remaining fighters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top