Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Either way...whatya  gonna do about it?   Cause as I see it your a snowflake with no power in the real world
View Quote
They have a lot of power, and they're very proud of their 4 recent almost-wins.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Within a year.

A.  Prego
B.  On Welfare
C.  On the Pole
View Quote
She'd be the stripper who tells you that capitalism is evil.

I had a stripper tell me that one time... in a strip joint.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I would say white Americans are the least racist of all ethnicities. So, she can suck my big white cock.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
So the color of ones skin trumps the contents of ones character?  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm trying to find a shit to give but I just can't do it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Original Civil Rights Pioneers: "We must not judging people on their skin color!" *the world intelligently proceeds to stop judging people based on skin color*

Moron white social justice windbags from the comfort and irony of their white privilege: "We can't stop seeing color and races and stuff, because that's like the worst kind of racism or something, I don't know, this is impor'ant" *the world scratches it's head*
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if she has Racial Battle Fatigue from fighting her own white privelige?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
That's okay, even he didn't buy it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#10]
What is it called if you hate stupid, white SJWs?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#11]
DILLIGAF?

The era of racial guilt & identity politics may be in full swing but many of us don't buy into it.

I honestly don't care if people think I'm racist or not.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#13]
My guess is Tucker Carlson's producer is frantically trying to book this great freedom warrior on the show.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It sounded good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's okay, even he didn't buy it.
It sounded good.
Apparently, so did racial quotas, slavery reparations, and many of the tenets of Marxism.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
May be a good idea to keep a small Confederate Battle Flag on hand to repel these SJW's like a crucifix does a vampire.
View Quote
With the right marketing that would sell like hot cakes!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Interesting article on the public perception of the Democrat Party.

Democrats keep turning people away
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#17]
She is a liberal idiot. It is her fault.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Yaright. Silly bimbo bow-head thinks this automatically makes her relevant. Instead of doing some real research, she gloms onto the poison spewed by her liberal professors and rides their coattails in a desperate attempt at gaining some academic cred without actually having an original thought. Lol.

She is silly and ignorant, and it is all her fault.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Being called a racist/bigot means nothing to me anymore its meaningless
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I am a racist, and I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm just tickled to find out it's not my fault...all those wasted years racked with guilt! Oh well ...who wants to go shooting?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Most white people are not racist. The ones that are can be easily spotted. They will drive an Audi, BMW or Mercedes. That's because deep down inside they totally buy into all that white Aryan superiority nonsense. It manifests itself in the car they drive. A German car is the last refuge of the American racist.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#24]
racist:  any straight white male not intimidated by minorities
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:23:16 AM EDT
[#25]
You know, everyone is a bit racist. We all stick around what looks like us the most. Cheetahs and Impala's are both fast, but they don't hang, ya know.  It doesn't mean that the other person that hangs with those more like him, really does it cause he "hates" me..... And I'm strangely OK with that, and I won't call him racist, and I'll even join in his group now and then or let him come hang with mine. Imagine that!!! We used to call it civility.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:27:24 AM EDT
[#26]
And?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Whitey is born racist. Not whitey's fault.

Efforts to ameliorate being born racist are racist...so don't bother trying.

Progressives sure like to paint their own arguments into a corner of meaninglessness.

Content of one's character...is the only true measure of a person. No other rationale matters.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm white but I self identify as a non-racist.

WTF you got to say about that, cunt?
View Quote
Check! Your move!

TC
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She should move into a public housing project
View Quote
Yeah, well we ALL know that ain't gonna happen.

She'll settle down with a beta male and go to Bernie (or whatever fetid iteration follows...) rallies, ultimately divorcing said beta and becoming an angry, sexless old woman.

TC
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I think she is racist for displacing a black student at college because of her white privilege. She needs to quit school so a more deserving black person.
Plenty of fast food jobs or pole dancers don't need a degree.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Where in the rule book of life does it say I have to love everyone?  If I hate everyone equally am I still racist? Why is that bad? It's my God given right to hate. The left has no problem hating people that don't agree with them
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#32]
I have this feeling that if you keep telling white people that they are racist no matter what they do, at some point they are going to say "Fine, I'm a racist", and then you're going to see actual racism like hasn't been seen in 100 years in this country.

If the average white feels as if he is going to be labeled a racist no matter what he does, at some point he's going to give up and embrace it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:09:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have this feeling that if you keep telling white people that they are racist no matter what they do, at some point they are going to say "Fine, I'm a racist", and then you're going to see actual racism like hasn't been seen in 100 years in this country.

If the average white feels as if he is going to be labeled a racist no matter what he does, at some point he's going to give up and embrace it.
View Quote
I'm there.... I don't give a flying fuck about that label anymore.   Not the case 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So the color of ones skin trumps the contents of ones character?  
View Quote
That sounds racist!  She should think about her accusations.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Is that supposed to be a moral flaw? lol
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
May be a good idea to keep a small Confederate Battle Flag on hand to repel these SJW's like a crucifix does a vampire.
View Quote
I have a Confederate Flag pin on the ball cap I wear most of the time, will that do ?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#38]
So, if I'm white......no matter what I do, I'm racist?  Ok, fine.  I'm a racist because I'm white.  If I can't not be a racist because I'm white, then I guess ....fuck giving a damn.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#39]
If someone is consciously making decisions based on race / ethnicity, they probably aren't going to like the modern world that is evolving around us all. That said, these SJW with their so-called 'micro aggressions' and 'virtue signaling' need to fucking stop. Do I have unconscious bias? Yep...and so does everyone. Beyond being aware that I have some unconscious proclivities, there isn't a thing I can do to reverse decades of conditioning, nor would I want to. I like how I was raised...the values I've learned, and above all...I am content with the man I became. No one else needs to be comfortable with my orientation...just me.

If these wing nuts can arbitrarily choose from 72 different gender identities how they wish to present themselves to the world, I think it is perfectly fair and acceptable for me to think whatever the hell I desire, so long as my actions aren't infringing upon anyone else's liberty.

I seriously wonder if these SJWs even support themselves...their positions strike me as the type of ideas that people with no responsibilities in life adhere to. I'd be curious to see how many of them feel the same way at age 50 with children, a few thousand dollars per month in living expenses, retirement creeping closer, and bearing a typical middle class tax burden. Funny how those parameters tend to shift peoples thinking
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#40]
this... I wont even fight them.  I just agree.

them... YOU ARE A RACIST !  YOU HATE XXX !

me...... yup, your right.. I really do hate XXXX , and fuck you too.

them... WARMARGARRRBLEEEE
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You know, everyone is a bit racist.
View Quote
But only white people are penalized for it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#42]
I find reading shit like this makes me more and more racist, and it might not be entirely my own fault.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#43]
I fully admit to being racist.  I hate blacks, whites, asians, you name it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#44]
When dumb ppl call me names  it actually make me feel good.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Being called a racist/bigot means nothing to me anymore its meaningless
View Quote
FTFY
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Fuckin cracker 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#47]
I am at the point where I don't give a fuck what any dumbass college kid thinks any longer.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#48]
in 10 years, they will be the majority mind set in this country.

Don't ignore them or underestimate what is happening.

We have to turn this around now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Keep it up, and at some point, white people are going to start playing the identity political game with the others rules...and it is going to be terrifying for the others.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top