Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2017 2:52:28 PM EDT
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/opinion/only-mass-deportation-can-save-america.html?_r=0

From the article:
In the matter of immigration, mark this conservative columnist down as strongly pro-deportation. The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system.

They need to return whence they came.

I speak of Americans whose families have been in this country for a few generations. Complacent, entitled and often shockingly ignorant on basic points of American law and history, they are the stagnant pool in which our national prospects risk drowning.

On point after point, America’s nonimmigrants are failing our country. Crime? A study by the Cato Institute notes that nonimmigrants are incarcerated at nearly twice the rate of illegal immigrants, and at more than three times the rate of legal ones.

Bottom line: So-called real Americans are screwing up America. Maybe they should leave, so that we can replace them with new and better ones: newcomers who are more appreciative of what the United States has to offer, more ambitious for themselves and their children, and more willing to sacrifice for the future. In other words, just the kind of people we used to be — when “we” had just come off the boat.

O.K., so I’m jesting about deporting “real Americans” en masse. (Who would take them in, anyway?) But then the threat of mass deportations has been no joke with this administration.

[continues at link]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably printed with disappearing ink.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
What a vile cuck.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
He and his family can go first.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Arrogant asshole.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ooohh....he's edgy
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The less than productive Americans, who are out performed by immigrants is not surprising. The Times article doesn't address that the immigrants
that readily assimilate into American society. We need and welcome immigrants who embrace our culture and society.Is it possible that those Americans
who have been here have never embraced American values? Simple work hard and love our American ideals.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Subtle racism

I think he's talking about black Americans right?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#8]
So he's talking about black people?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone who has to state they are a "conservative columnist"...isn't.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#10]
We don't need to have mass deportation, just bring back slavery or go one step further and open up the kinder, gentler Killing Fields.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#11]
So his snarky pro-immigrant plan calls for us to deport ghetto welfare trash and childless urban hipster atheists and swap them out for hard working Catholic Hispanics and Asian math geniuses?  Was that supposed to be a bad idea?

The author meant to imply that conservatives are the ones who should be deported, but all of the problems he cites - crime, lack of accomplishment and drive, less than replacement reproduction, single mothers, lack of religion - are endemic to liberals and/or Democratic urbanized African Americans.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So his snarky pro-immigrant plan calls for us to deport ghetto welfare trash and childless urban hipster atheists and swap them out for hard working Catholic Hispanics and Asian math geniuses?  Was that supposed to be a bad idea?

The author meant to imply that conservatives are the ones who should be deported, but all of the problems he cites - crime, lack of accomplishment and drive, less than replacement reproduction, single mothers, lack of religion - are endemic to liberals and/or Democratic urbanized African Americans.
View Quote
I'm all for this plan; we deport all of the Democrats and leftist in this country and then allow immigrants who are willing to work and become Americans in. Sounds good to me. 
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#14]
It is fact that Political Left people do almost all of the crime in America and sponge up almost all of the social services money spent on those of working age.

Deporting people on the Political Left would prevent both crime and deficit spending by government at all levels.

Democrat voting big city populations need to be deported and deported now, right now.  There is no reason for these populations to have American citizenship or residency in the US.  These population groups are below minimum standards for life in a civilized society.

Google "worst cities" and "highest crime rate cities".  Look at the voting history in these places.  You should be able to figure it out.

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#15]
...The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system. ...
View Quote
Started fairly well...
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
He doesn't seem to get that the meth-head po' white trash aren't generally burdened with the crab bucket syndrome too. Even in the hollers and trailer parks, they want their kids to succeed and get out of there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/opinion/only-mass-deportation-can-save-america.html?_r=0

From the article:
In the matter of immigration, mark this conservative columnist down as strongly pro-deportation. The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system.

I speak of Americans whose families have been in this country for a few generations. Complacent, entitled and often shockingly ignorant on basic points of American law and history, they are the stagnant pool in which our national prospects risk drowning.

On point after point, America’s nonimmigrants are failing our country. Crime? A study by the Cato Institute notes that nonimmigrants are incarcerated at nearly twice the rate of illegal immigrants, and at more than three times the rate of legal ones.

Bottom line: So-called real Americans are screwing up America. Maybe they should leave, so that we can replace them with new and better ones: newcomers who are more appreciative of what the United States has to offer, more ambitious for themselves and their children, and more willing to sacrifice for the future. In other words, just the kind of people we used to be — when “we” had just come off the boat.

O.K., so I’m jesting about deporting “real Americans” en masse. (Who would take them in, anyway?) But then the threat of mass deportations has been no joke with this administration.

[continues at link]
View Quote
View Quote
Does he realize he just called for blacks to be deported back to Africa.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Arrogant asshole.
View Quote
I don't trust anyone who uses the word "whence" (Except maybe Elrond himself).
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So he's talking about black people?
View Quote
That's what he sounded like to me.  The Hispanic incarceration rate is four times the white incarceration rate.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Good God that is silly and delusional.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't get it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They'd be fine. People who have such disdain for their countrymen always will be

Stephens was born in New York City,[3] the son of Xenia and Charles J. Stephens, a former vice president of General Products, a chemical company in Mexico.[4][5] His parents were both secular Jews. His paternal grandfather had changed the family surname from Ehrlich to Stephens (after poet James Stephens).[6] He was raised in Mexico City, where his father was born and worked. In his adolescence, he attended boarding school at Middlesex School in Massachusetts. Stephens received an undergraduate degree in political philosophy from the University of Chicago before earning a master's degree in comparative politics[7] at the London School of Economics.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Liberal mentality created the entitlement society and we should deport the generation created by the libs?
What does he produce?  Him first
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What a vile cuck.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I say we inflict them on China, that ought to slow 'em down.  Make China Communist Again!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Pushing the same lie that illegal aliens are incarcerated at lesser rate than native born Americans.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#28]
He is sucking off of America and should leave or he is a Hypocrite.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#29]
All for deporting welfare rats, but if we arrested all of the illegals for their crimes I think it would change his numbers a bit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Wheres the love in this thread
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Let's start with social science professors and journalists.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#32]
don’t believe in God
View Quote
Yeah...about that, let me know how that qualifier works out for you....  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
This exactly. I don't think he (or his editor) realizes how that actually reads. For the record, I'm all for it.  Give everyone a 5 year window. Get productive, or get packing.  Sounds reasonable.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Pretty sure that would "disproportionately" affect black Americans, but I'm all for it. Let's get rid of violent criminals and welfare queens. I have a better solution though. I truly think this will be the only way to save mankind:

1) Convicted of a felony = mandatory chemical castration, period.
2) Collecting welfare = mandatory chemical castration, period.

Problem solved within one generation. Unfortunately, the poor are having six times as many babies because welfare incentivized them to do so rather than the other way around, so simply stopping welfare benefits at two children would probably be a decent half measure.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't get it.
View Quote
sarcasm
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

From the article:

[continues at link]
View Quote
View Quote

"Because I`m the child of immigrants and grew up abroad, I have always thought of the United States as a country that belongs first to its newcomers-the people who strain hardest to become a apart of it because they realize that it`s precious and who do the most to remake it so that our ideas and our appeal, may stay fresh".

No, it belongs to its Founding Stock first last and always "To secure the blessings for ourselves and our Posterity" is not just a suggestion, its why we were founded.

Immigrants today and most of their open border, marxists supporting spawn do not value or understand our culture/values.

If they do see it as "precious" why do they vote to recreate their failed ideologies here?

How can you remake our "ideas" and our "appeal" if you claim to value them as they are?

These open border, anti American, Anti white scum bags are getting desperate.

The walls are going up
The "huddle masses" poem is coming off the statue of Liberty
And we are going to make the 1924 immigration act look like the 1965 immigration act.

"Muh Nation of immigrants" all you want, we understand immigration is a racket for the very welfare and leftists demand the importation of voters and we are not going to tolerate it anymore.

Do not like it? You get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don't think "NYT" in the title is accurate, it's just some guy's editorial
View Quote
The NY Times doesn't run every random blog post, and there's a political calculation to what they do run.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#39]
That's right, you whining little cunts.  Keep telling Middle America how much you hate them.  You're getting the message out better than I ever could have.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He is not going to like it when he is deported to Antarctica on board the SS Pinochet.
View Quote
Toot Toot.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#42]
#savetheperogies
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

From the article:

[continues at link]
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't think "NYT" in the title is accurate, it's just some guy's editorial
View Quote
Fair enough, I'll add "opinion piece".
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Subtle racism

I think he's talking about black Americans right?
View Quote
Lol! I'm not the only one that thought that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This exactly. I don't think he (or his editor) realizes how that actually reads. For the record, I'm all for it.  Give everyone a 5 year window. Get productive, or get packing.  Sounds reasonable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There isn't enough capability for innovation due to regulation and taxation.  If you simply put a five year window without eliminating taxes and regs it would cause economic and social catastrophe.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#47]
"That used to be a cliché, but in the Age of Trump it needs to be explained all over again. We’re a country of immigrants — by and for them, too. Americans who don’t get it should get out."

I think at this point, we have about all the immigrants we need, thanks.

If you have special/needed skills and have a job lined up, sure, come on over.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#48]
NYT lol
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Let's see how they enjoy being owned by Sarah Palin.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top