[#1]
Aaaaaaaaaaand dropped Pat
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
P&S was doing some heavy ball gargling on Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh, that's right the founders only thought Americans should be free to bear arms openly. Anything concealed required the government's permission.
View Quote
What are you doing to change it then?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FYI primary&secondary live posdcat on youtube right now including PatMac including the topic DuJour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgVu3Lnz-U
View Quote
Lots of pandering and back pedaling.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#7]
So are we satisfied with his answer?

TL:DR : he does not support UBC or 3 day waiting period, question that he was asked was "what do you think about the PEOPLE that are ok with X policy", footage was edited to make it appear he was voicing support for these policies.

Social media answers were given out of anger and being tired.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

TL:DR : he does not support UBC or 3 day waiting period, question that he was asked was "what do you think about the PEOPLE that are ok with X policy", footage was edited to make it appear he was voicing support for these policies.

View Quote

If that's true, should we have a 3 day speech cooling off period so we don't Instagram respond in passion and say something we don't mean?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't watch right now, was Pressburg on the panel?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't watch right now, was Pressburg on the panel?
View Quote
No

Also, tripled down against UBC and waiting periods.

Agreed UBC = registration = confiscation.

Was hoping either he and/or Mike from SOLGW would be on
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Says he doesn't support infringements, but if someone else does he won't tell them they're wrong.
Thanks for...almost nothing?
If you're not willing to stand against infringement, what good are you?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Bull fucking shit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, that's right the founders only thought Americans should be free to bear arms openly. Anything concealed required the government's permission.
If your asking me to incriminate myself on the internet to pander to Internet yahoos then keep dreamin.

I was just simply making a statement that just because it's better than the alternative still doesn't make it ok or acceptable.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Totally agree.  And if you find out where and when anyone is going to say it to Pat's face, call me.  I'll drive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The magnitude of stupidity in your statement cannot be expressed in a mathematical formula.

Also: I would like you to say that to Pat's face, mostly so I can enjoy the dressing down you will receive.

I would like to quote a movie which I feel is applicable here:

"Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

All of you fucking internet heroes need to get the fuck over yourselves. Not everyone in the world agrees with exactly what you do.
Totally agree.  And if you find out where and when anyone is going to say it to Pat's face, call me.  I'll drive.
No fucks given.

He's dead fucking wrong and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No fucks given.

View Quote
Are you watching the stream?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
and Zumbo said he was drunk

drink anger and fatigue bring out truth in my experience
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No fucks given.

Not watching the stream, but the instagram question was straight up, black and white, and directed at him. He answered black and white.

Good luck crawfishing!
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Now P&S is asking why argue amongst ourselves instead of going and arguing with our lawmakers.
But Pat already said, several times during this interview, that he's cool with anyone who opposes freedom.  If he's not going to tell someone who supports UBC or 3-Day that they're wrong, what could is he going to be in front of an anti-gun politician?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not watching the stream, but the instagram question was straight up, black and white, and directed at him. He answered black and white.

Good luck crawfishing!
View Quote
The guy who asked the question has accepted Pat's answers in the stream FWIW

Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#20]
1) denial

2) anger

3) bargaining

4) depression

5) acceptance
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ROCLFBX.png
View Quote
I think that was more in regards to Pat accusing him of being the same guy throwing out death threats.  We corrected the error in the comments and they mentioned that it was not him on the stream.

That being said, he said that his support of mandatory wait periods was based off threats on his life and not thinking clearly.  The only problem with that is those threats happened long after the question was asked and the answer was given...
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck crawfishing!

So, The guy asked a question and it was answered straight up. Then a crawfish and the guy that asked the question accepts the crawfish? That's rich.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I think that was more in regards to Pat accusing him of being the same guy throwing out death threats.  We corrected the error in the comments and they mentioned that it was not him on the stream.

That being said, he said that his support of mandatory wait periods was based off threats on his life and not thinking clearly.  The only problem with that is those threats happened long after the question was asked and the answer was given...
View Quote
@pyzik
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#24]
facebook

Panteao Productions In our opinion, the entire video should be watched before passing judgement based on the content of a much shorter teaser video. We have worked with Pat McNamara on a few occasions and can vouch for his pro second amendment philosophy.
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 8:30am
View 1 more reply
Panteao Productions
Panteao Productions Joe Comotz If there is one thing we have learned in filming instructional videos with A-type personalities over the past 7 years it is this: if we remove instructors from our lineup every time they say or do something that doesn’t meet the approval of the masses, we would be left with just the instructors that are currently deceased on the website. Even then, someone would probably complain that one of those instructors said something years ago that upset them. We really want to be able to make everyone happy but that never seems to work. No matter what we film or who we film it with. Regardless, we appreciate the fact that you like our videos.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

Crime of passion or an act of spontaneity would likely preclude driving down to a gun store and waiting to fill out all the forms get your background check
and get your gun...

Crime of passion means like right now...with any weapon at your disposal.

In most such murders of passion or murders of spontaneity...a claw hammer is the preferred weapon.

And if you already own a firearm why go down to the store and buy another? ....

Also nearly all crimes of violence are committed by a person who has been drinking so the waiting period would better be enforced on someone sitting at a bar
ordering a drink...or at a liquor store trying to buy a 12 pack or a bottle...

Order your drink and the bartender brings it to you three days later...thats a nice cooling off period.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Isn't P&S the site that the drunk dude, that shot his brother-in-law, is a contributor on?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Isn't P&S the site that the drunk dude, that shot his brother-in-law, is a contributor on?
View Quote
Yes. I watch when Steve Fisher is on. That's about it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#28]
That whole interview segment was a trainwreck.  They begin by criticizing those who disagree with what PatMac said on Comedy Central, saying those people actually divide the side that is fighting for 2Arights, but then say Pat Mac was a victim of editing and really didn't come out in support of UBC and waiting periods.  He was just voicing his support for the people who do support UBC and waiting periods.

If Pat felt so strongly that he was a victim of editing, he should have come out with a clear statement, voicing his true position.  The problem is, I believe, the Comedy Central bit is his true position.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
facebook

Panteao Productions In our opinion, the entire video should be watched before passing judgement based on the content of a much shorter teaser video. We have worked with Pat McNamara on a few occasions and can vouch for his pro second amendment philosophy.
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 8:30am
View 1 more reply
Panteao Productions
Panteao Productions Joe Comotz If there is one thing we have learned in filming instructional videos with A-type personalities over the past 7 years it is this: if we remove instructors from our lineup every time they say or do something that doesn’t meet the approval of the masses, we would be left with just the instructors that are currently deceased on the website. Even then, someone would probably complain that one of those instructors said something years ago that upset them. We really want to be able to make everyone happy but that never seems to work. No matter what we film or who we film it with. Regardless, we appreciate the fact that you like our videos.
View Quote
I'd respect Panteao much more if they just said "we like pat but disagree 100% on this. We reject gun control in all it's forms including UBC and waiting periods".

Instead they spew some Mickey Mouse bullshit about dead trainers. Why insult our intelligence with straw man arguments?

F them and their videos. Just going along for the ride to make money.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Panteao's app now deleted from my phone.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Panteao....

Dropped them a year ago.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:58:54 AM EDT
[#32]
I've got to wonder how a hypothetical SEAL spouting this BS would be addressed by GD?

Do prior CAG operators get a free pass?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 3:26:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've got to wonder how a hypothetical SEAL spouting this BS would be addressed by GD?

Do prior CAG operators get a free pass?
View Quote
Physique seems to hold more weight than background.

Ass kissing the target demographic helps.

Larry Vickers became PNGed by the mob when he got fat and made the printer repairman crack.

The fanboys that I've butted heads over the years have at about 5:1 fixated on how "fit" (read: ripped) the guy is over his military background. I think some of these trainers should make a shirtless calendar for a fundraiser.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:00:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Watched it.... it was a classic cluster fuck bait and switch.

With in the first thirty seconds the host started insulting gun rights advocates and claimed that we had to compromise with gun grabbers. That absolutists are bad. Well I have to ruin their parade because gun grabbers are absolutists and will never quit until the 2nd Amendment is abolished in its entirety. They then defended Macnamara by claiming he was a victim due to heavy editing on Comedy Central. That Macnamara was just voicing support of compromise. That "he personally doesn't support UBC and waiting periods" but that he supports those that do since they can have an opinion.

If Pat Macnamara was the victim of selective editing then why didn't he actually come out at first and State that? Why the social media comment where he stated that he does support waiting?

For the most part this was hero worship and the belief of "Us vs Them" was shown. Cool that they all served and some have badges and such. Doesn't matter. 

THE 2ND AMENDMENT APPLIES TO ALL. Whether they're high speed snake eaters with bristling pectorals or 300lbs printer repair men with a XD in a $10 nylon Ace brand holster. 
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:48:10 AM EDT
[#36]
22 pages.  Cliff notes version: did he or didn't he voice support for UBC and waiting periods?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:03:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:07:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
AL CCW permit = No NICS check.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait what?
Having a CHL exempts you from the background check portion of buying from an FFL in many states.
Not in Florida... we have over 1 million active CCWs. No skip
Same in NC.  No NICS with CCW.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait what?
Having a CHL exempts you from the background check portion of buying from an FFL in many states.
Not in Florida... we have over 1 million active CCWs. No skip

Map has slightly changed. But it gets the point across. Not all states get to skip point of sale background with a CCW.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:15:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

With in the first thirty seconds the host started insulting gun rights advocates and claimed that we had to compromise with gun grabbers 
View Quote
No, I said we have to work together. All of us pro 2A people are on the same team. I repeated this at the end too.

All of this eating our own at the first sign of disagreement is weakening us as a whole.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
22 pages.  Cliff notes version: did he or didn't he voice support for UBC and waiting periods?
View Quote
It sounds like he did until he didn't.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I had him explain everything and then asked direct in case people didn't catch his stance within the explaination on ubc and wait periods - he supports neither.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It sounds like he did until he didn't.
View Quote
I'm totally fine with people doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

If he "corrected" himself because he realized he nearly flushed his livelihood down the toilet; I'm okay with that.

Sends the message to our community that: wrong answer = no business, but you can get a mulligan and all will be forgiven.

Will get the fence sitters off the fence and on the right side (ours).

And keep people with bona fides, who have a momentary lapse in judgement, from serving as poster boys for the other side, which they will do if we excommunicate them.

I know it's about rights.

But let's not forget the politics.

Because ignoring the politics is how we nearly lost our rights in the mid to late 20th century.

IMO.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I had him explain everything and then asked direct in case people didn't catch his stance within the explaination on ubc and wait periods - he supports neither.
View Quote
Glad to hear.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:32:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:58:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No, I said we have to work together. All of us pro 2A people are on the same team. I repeated this at the end too.

All of this eating our own at the first sign of disagreement is weakening us as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With in the first thirty seconds the host started insulting gun rights advocates and claimed that we had to compromise with gun grabbers 

Not fighting the gun grabbers because it is their opinion isn't a great answer. 

As for working together. I've worked with fudds. All they do is throw rights under the bus for their special exemptions. 

"Oh, I support the 2nd Amendment but..." is always what I get from them. The but is always something being compromised on. Open Carry, Campus Carry, Magazine Capacity, Features Ban, etc....

NO MORE.

Compromise does not work. Either we have a unified front of absolutism or we fail. The gun grabbers have a unified front of absolutism. It is repealing the 2nd Amendment and abolishing gun ownership in its entirety.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Same here but if one wants to get technical about it , for a state to receive NICS bypass status for their CCW or other permits 

They have to agree to do at least a NICS level check to get the permit in the first place and to do periodic checks if the term of the permit is beyond a particular time period .

There was a period in time where NE CCW permits did not bypass NICS until the state hammered out details with the feds 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fill out 4473 , they photocopy your DL and CCW permit and attach it to the 4473. Walk out the door.
Same here but if one wants to get technical about it , for a state to receive NICS bypass status for their CCW or other permits 

They have to agree to do at least a NICS level check to get the permit in the first place and to do periodic checks if the term of the permit is beyond a particular time period .

There was a period in time where NE CCW permits did not bypass NICS until the state hammered out details with the feds 
I'm surprised at this, makes way too much sense haha.

so is there a system that flags a person with a CCW or similar if they do something?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fill out 4473 , they photocopy your DL and CCW permit and attach it to the 4473. Walk out the door.

Yep. No individual or state is avoiding the required NICS check for FFL purchases. They may avoid the frequency but they do not bypass them altogether. Still infringment without a constituional amendment to make it law.
hahahah   riiiiiiiiight.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First you knock absolutism.

Then pat back tracks on his compromise position, that he wrote on Facebook and defended on Instagram, and becomes an absolutist.

Then you praise.

Is that about right?

I really wish he just said, woops I fucked up. I've looked at the number and waiting periods and background checks really don't do squat. Instead he goes on Instagram and tells people that they are proving his point.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 7:22:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

THE 2ND AMENDMENT APPLIES TO ALL. Whether they're high speed snake eaters with bristling pectorals or 300lbs printer repair men with a XD in a $10 nylon Ace brand holster. 
View Quote
LOL. Great point!
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 7:32:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
People willing to compromise and bow down to groups out to infringe on the 2nd Amendment are NOT on our team.

We don't work with anti 2A people that are willing to compromise, we run em out of town.

Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top