Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/31/2017 11:38:52 AM EDT
Documentary playing tonight. One night only.
Check the link for your local theater.

www.ikilledjfk.com/

SYNOPSIS—Coinciding with John F. Kennedy’s 100th birthday, this SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY event, focusing on the world’s greatest unsolved murder case, entitled I Killed JFK, features two interviews with the only living person to have ever confessed to killing President John F. Kennedy from the now infamous "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas, Texas. This extraordinary night, also features never before seen, recently found, rare footage and in-depth testimony from 20 different respected experts and historians.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya wanna know why I don't start threads?
Every one of them, like a fart in church.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Bless your heart...
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Try something other than truther threads.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]
fpni?  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Unsolved my ass
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I am Spartacus.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Try something other that truther threads.
View Quote
How many of the threads that I've started are truther threads?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
fpni?  
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#12]
The phone company killed JFK  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#13]
It's an interesting tale. If it's true or not, I have no clue.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Posner's "Case Closed" settled it for me
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try something other that truther threads.
Counting this one?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Idiocy. The case was solved by that evening, and every piece of physical evidence, including high quality photos taken during the autopsy, and x rays taken during that autopsy, confirms nobody hit JFK from the grassy knoll, or any other location other than above and behind.

The knoll would have been the hardest place to hit him, it was almost a 90 degree deflection shot.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am Spartacus.
View Quote
lmao that was my first thought too.

I tried starting a thread once

I feel for ya OP.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am Fartygas
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am Spartacus.
View Quote
Nice try.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#20]
No secret LBJ absolutely hated JFK in the worst possible way.  When LBJ was asked how he felt about not being nominated for president he said, 'One out of six presidents were never elected.'

We had old family friends that experienced LBJ's rage, they said they never knew someone who could get so angry so quickly.

Even Carlos Hathcock and his sniper buddies recreated the assassination with a towed convertible...Carlos called 110% bullshit on Oswald being the killer after they all failed to score a hit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No secret LBJ absolutely hated JFK in the worst possible way.  When LBJ was asked how he felt about not being nominated for president he said, 'One out of six presidents were never elected.'

We had old family friends that experienced LBJ's rage, they said they never knew someone who could get so angry so quickly.

Even Carlos Hathcock and his sniper buddies recreated the assassination with a towed convertible...Carlos called 110% bullshit on Oswald being the killer after they all failed to score a hit.
View Quote
Thats hugely FALSE.   Gunny Hathcock never recreated the shoot, but i have seen it done on film, many times.  There are recreations on youtube if you look for them.  You expect me to believe all thos guys are just beter than Gunny Hathcock?

The source of the lie that Hathcock said it couldnt be done was a single guy, Craig Roberts, who, surprise, was the only person who heard Hathcock say this, and, another surprise, Roberts was at the time slinging his own book on the shooting that posits that there was more than one shooter.

Its bullshit, Hathcock NEVER said an 88 yard, straight away headshot from a well supported position with the target moving straight away was not an easy shot.  To review, Hathcock shot an NVA guy in the head at 2550 yards with an unmodified M2 fitted with a scope.  Thats TWENTY EIGHT TIMES as far as Oswald shot.  

Take the "lbj hated him" nonsense to another thread.  This one is rooted in fact.

Edit, im always shocked when people who frequent a gun board bleat the Oliver Stone nonsense about the Oswald shot being difficult, let alone impossible.  

Clearly youve never been to Dealey, and likely havent fired a rifle.  88 yards.   I dont remember the last time i shot any rifle other than a .22 at under a hundred except when hunting.

Roughly a ten to twelve inch target at 88 yards.  

Yeah, that was some amazing shooting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#22]
There's more magic in a Vegas stage show than in the "magic bullet"
JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 2)
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:00:47 AM EDT
[#23]
But who shot JR........
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:04:58 AM EDT
[#24]
People will buy into anything these days. Especially if they aren't old enough to have lived through it first hand. 
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:10:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thats hugely FALSE.   Gunny Hathcock never recreated the shoot, but i have seen it done on film, many times.  There are recreations on youtube if you look for them.  You expect me to believe all thos guys are just beter than Gunny Hathcock?................
View Quote

You mad, bro???

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:19:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You mad, bro???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats hugely FALSE.   Gunny Hathcock never recreated the shoot, but i have seen it done on film, many times.  There are recreations on youtube if you look for them.  You expect me to believe all thos guys are just beter than Gunny Hathcock?................

You mad, bro???

No.  

Why?  

Are you confused by a coherent presentation of facts?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#27]
"No one is entitled to the truth".....................
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#28]
"Unsolved", right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:20:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Marilyn Monroe from the Grassy Knoll and the candlestick.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought Professor Plum did it with a candlestick?

ETA: it's always.....disappointing, when allegedly bright, fellow gun owners who one would hope understand basic ballistics grasp onto left wing conspiracies out of shear ignorance.

Nat Geo, a left-leaning organization, recreated the Kennedy Assassination with ballistic gel dummies with near perfect recreation of the injuries to all parties without "magic bullets." Bodies are dynamic & often in motion. Bullets move in linear fashion with drop due to gravity & air resistance, but they move in a straight line UNTIL they hit something.

Yay Oliver Stone.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Marilyn Monroe is Professor Plum?

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have never, not once thought to myself. Self why doesn't Gun_Crank start more threads.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:48:01 AM EDT
[#33]
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

there, I just bought the level of the thread up a little
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
http://img.wennermedia.com/article-leads-horizontal/rs-181993-155288718.jpg
View Quote
E Howard Hunt before he died said he himself was involved. Didn't do the shooting, but he was involved. I'm inclined to believe him.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:07:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I voted for Cyril Wecht twice, Pittsburgh PA

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Posner's "Case Closed" settled it for me
View Quote
This, and Norman Mailer's " Oswalds tale ".
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:13:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agree!  If Oswald had not missed the first shot, I would agree with the findings completely. I have doubts of whether Oswald was even on the sixth floor at the time of the shot.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

E Howard Hunt before he died said he himself was involved. Didn't do the shooting, but he was involved. I'm inclined to believe him.
View Quote
There are pictures of E Howard Hunt being taken into custody along with other guys dressed as bums that day in Dallas. Google Three Tramps
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#39]
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all, it was you and me
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://img.wennermedia.com/article-leads-horizontal/rs-181993-155288718.jpg
...to his drug addled son who needed money to sell a story, at a time when his own wife said he wws suffering from dementia and was incapable of having such a conversation.  No one else was present and no one else claims he ever said any such thing.

Im inclined to believe her.

You believe what you want to believe.

It wouldnt kill you, though, to familiarize yourself with the evidence.  There is a mountain of physical, eyewitnes, and medical evidence that Oswald bought that rifle, tried to murder General Walker with it earlier in 1963, practiced cycling the action on his darkened porch, took it to work that day, was alone above the fifth floor at the time of the shooting, fled the scene, lying to the cabbie about his address, retrieving a handgun, and murdered JDTippet in front of twelve people who saw some of sll of the murder, fled THAT scene for the Texas Theater, tried to kill the arresting cops with the same revolver, and lied repeatedly during questioning.  He was seen in the window with the rifle, and all of the medical evidence shows JFK was hit, twice, from above and behind.  

Vincent Bugliosi, the guy who nailed Manson even though he wasnt present for the murders, wrote that after reviewing the evidence against Oswald, there is as much evidence pointing directly at oswald and no one else as in any murder case he ever tried.  

To me, once i learned how the evidence stacks up, i dont need boogeymen like Hunt.  Im not looking for answers, i know who did it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Agree!  If Oswald had not missed the first shot, I would agree with the findings completely. I have doubts of whether Oswald was Enron on the sixth floor at the time of the shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree!  If Oswald had not missed the first shot, I would agree with the findings completely. I have doubts of whether Oswald was Enron on the sixth floor at the time of the shot.
Doubts?  Based on what?  The fact that eyewitnesses put him in the sixth floor window?  Or the fact that when the other workers who were laying wooden flooring went downstairs to est lunch and watch the motorcade, Oswald stayed upstairs, alone, and yelled down, twice, for them to send the elevator back up?  The fact that Oswald took a long brown package to work THAT DAY, and told two different people that it was curtain rods, but no curtain rods were ever found, none were kept in the garage at the Paines house, he already had curtains at his boarding house...but his rifle was found on the sixth floor, along with that brown paper wrapping with his prints on it, and his clipboard with his work orders proving he did no work that day?

Is that why you have doubts about him being up there?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all, it was you and me
View Quote
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name...
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#43]
So the dropped AR15 theory has been debunked?
Mortal Error Book
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So the dropped AR15 theory has been debunked?
Mortal Error Book
View Quote
It was never a valid explanation.  There were, iirc, NINE people on or in that convertible chase car.  Someone rips an AR round within six feet of ME, even if im wearig hearing protection and facing the other way, i can feel it fired.  So one guy screws the pooch and looses a round, and on the fly eight career types who were not all guys working together, or even all from the same agency, every single one bet their career on a coverup, that they werent going to dig a 5.56 round of of someone or some thing when they looked at the crime scene?

Also, there is no medical support for that "theory". None.   The guy who most recently pushed it is a PI with no medical training.  Get a pathologist to sign on, then i might be interested.

Also, its an answer for which there isnt a question. The Warren commission was able to duplicate the "exploding" bullet by shooting a 6.5 into a skull full of semi liquid:  the bullet yaws and the centrifugal forces cause it to come apart.  You dont NEED a vsrmint bullet to do what was done

I do LOVE one aspect of the theory:  it appears to disregard the idiotic mantra "back and to the left", and accepts a shot from tne rear.

We are getting there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#45]
The part that interests me is that the Congressional Committee hired 2 acoustic engineers from a university and after analysis of microphone recordings that were available, plotted locations, and echos,, and concluded with a 95% probability that there were 4 shots  one shot came from the grassy knoll. If you watch the video, several cops run toward the grassy knoll when the shots are fired. Several cops testified they heard 4 shots, others said they heard 3.

The Condon report left all that info out.

Or so said the official Museum in Dallas on site that I went to last moth.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Doubts?  Based on what?  The fact that eyewitnesses put him in the sixth floor window?  Or the fact that when the other workers who were laying wooden flooring went downstairs to est lunch and watch the motorcade, Oswald stayed upstairs, alone, and yelled down, twice, for them to send the elevator back up?  The fact that Oswald took a long brown package to work THAT DAY, and told two different people that it was curtain rods, but no curtain rods were ever found, none were kept in the garage at the Paines house, he already had curtains at his boarding house...but his rifle was found on the sixth floor, along with that brown paper wrapping with his prints on it, and his clipboard with his work orders proving he did no work that day?

Is that why you have doubts about him being up there?
View Quote
He was spotted at the 3rd floor Coke macheine within seconds of the shooting. Hmmmm!
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Wonder why  many of the documents were sealed for decades?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The part that interests me is that the Congressional Committee hired 2 acoustic engineers from a university and after analysis of microphone recordings that were available, plotted locations, and echos,, and concluded with a 95% probability that there were 4 shots  one shot came from the grassy knoll. If you watch the video, several cops run toward the grassy knoll when the shots are fired. Several cops testified they heard 4 shots, others said they heard 3.

The Condon report left all that info out.

Or so said the official Museum in Dallas on site that I went to last moth.
View Quote
The problem was....it was quackery.  The dictabelt recording they are analyzing was a mono recording, and, more importantly, it was not made during the shooting, it was made a few minutes later, after the limo had left the plaza.  

No one else was able to "interpret" the pops and hisses and crackles as depicting gunfire, and in 1982 twelve of the most repsected experts in acoustics determined the fourth "shot" was made a minute after the assassination.  

Incidentally, the House Select Committee agreed with the Warren report on the number and direction of shots and Oswald as the shooter.  These acoustic expert charlatans came in on the last day and presented this "evidence" and the committee had rpto acknowledge that they had accounted for 3 oswald shots, so a fourth shot had to be a second shooter.

They said that was the only reason they found there was likely a conspiracy,  but comspiracy fans never tell the whole story of that finding.

I was there in April, it was very interesting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
But who shot JR........
View Quote
Ted Kennedy
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top