Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]
If true, good. Fuck those assholes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What books? You could request a small bible.

If you were in the hole for bad behavior you got a roll of TP, bedding, prison tooth brush/paste/soap, a wash cloth, and a towel.

Your mail was held other than legal mail. If you had to write you were given two sheets of paper at a time and a prison pen which is basically a pen refill.

Meals were breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, supper....No desserts, no coffee, juice, etc. Only water was served with meals unless there was dry cereal for breakfast, then they could have a 6oz bag of milk.

Being in the hole was not supposed to be a pleasant experience but one where you could reflect on your bad behavior.
View Quote
If you were fed... a lot has changed.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The government THINKS it's making examples.

All it's really doing is making recruits.
View Quote
Yep!

The arrogance of the system and those that suck on it's tit, are it's weakness.

Loons on the right, capitalize the same as the loons on the left.

Fucking over the Bundy's all the way into the Pen, was stupid, and just highlights the need to build a Record breaking Gallows.

Not a fan of the morons, but they drew a line and the Federalist cunts crossed it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep!

Fucking over the Bundy's all the way into the Pen, was stupid, and just highlights the need to build a Record breaking Gallows.

Not a fan of the morons, but they drew a line and the Federalist cunts crossed it.
View Quote
So is the revolution happening and I just missed it because it wasn't being televised?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
you left out the "take and re-brand the dead guy's cattle" part
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shot him, just like other cattle barons did historically.
you left out the "take and re-brand the dead guy's cattle" part
Only if they weren't dirty sheep growers or *gasp* grain farmers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep!

View Quote
I wonder what it would be like to disregard reality and live in a fantasy world.  It seems like life would be so much easier.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So is the revolution happening and I just missed it because it wasn't being televised?
View Quote
It wont happen. All the "heroes" surrendered but one. That one, whom wrote his own fiction about blowing away Feds, got blown away by feds.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#8]
So?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What books? You could request a small bible.

If you were in the hole for bad behavior you got a roll of TP, bedding, prison tooth brush/paste/soap, a wash cloth, and a towel.

Your mail was held other than legal mail. If you had to write you were given two sheets of paper at a time and a prison pen which is basically a pen refill.

Meals were breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, supper....No desserts, no coffee, juice, etc. Only water was served with meals unless there was dry cereal for breakfast, then they could have a 6oz bag of milk.

Being in the hole was not supposed to be a pleasant experience but one where you could reflect on your bad behavior.
View Quote
It must have been a while since you left.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#10]
So they're treated like everyone else I. Jail.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:42:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Well,  Bobby did say, "I would rather die than be caged."   He got his wish.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I wonder what it would be like to disregard reality and live in a fantasy world.  It seems like life would be so much easier.
View Quote
I've heard all my life about ignorance being bliss. Maybe it qualifies.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not saying it isn't.  You missed the disclaimer of "Now, if what is reported in OPs article is true or not.....I don't know that."  

Which means that if the article is fake news, theres no claim of those things being denied.
Well, what the fuck do you want?

I don't totally trust the source, so....if its bs, and they are receiving those things......then I'm not saying they are being treated unfairly.  

If the article is true, that is wrong.

Do you jack off thinking of ways to try to make people feel small or stupid?  Because this is an either or problem, and I don't have any way to know if the report is fact or not.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:48:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's a lot of made up BS.

Fun fact:  I have met the Bundy brothers.
View Quote
BT....you out here in WA, right?  What do you do?  How did you meet the bros?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given.  Play stupid games and all that.
View Quote
Really???
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

BT....you out here in WA, right?  What do you do?  How did you meet the bros?
View Quote
Not about to get arocked.  But I met them in the pacific northwest when they were passing through.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:37:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Let's back up to before Amon Bundy and his crew of chuckleheads took over a fucking bird sanctuary () in the dead of winter, and made public verbal treats of killing any Feds who showed up... and ensured they reiterated that they were 100% serious about shooting agents.

Let's back up to dickhead's dad not paying MILLIONS in annual dues to the federal government. Not because he couldnt, but because he just wasn't going to. Every other small time rancher who uses the public lands pays their dues. Bundy deciddd not to. If you aren't a cattle rancher, try doing the equivalent: don't pay your taxes. Ask Wesley Snipes or any of the other federal inmates incarcerated for income tax evasion how that turns out.

On to Amon and his armed gang advocating the violent overthrow of the United States. They were very vocal from the start about the violent (though they claimed it was defensive.... even though they took over a facility) nature of their action. The Feds ended up eye-rolling and just starving them out. They ALL backed down. ALL of them turned out to be nothing but talk. Minus the dumbass who went for his gun when confronted by federal agents and ended up losing the fuck out of a gunfight. ALL of them quit.

So let's flip this and put Putin in charge. Following Russia's Spetznaz pattern, President Putin woulda had the Army send in the 75th Rangers to breach the facility and shoot everyone in it. Much sooner than the fucking MONTH the US government put up with their bullshit. Even that fat bitch with the beard who had the YouTube channel rolling.

So no. Him and his crew being treated like any other prisoner does not warrant anything but an eye-roll from me. Especially when they turned out to be gutless attention whores. What are you having trouble understanding?
View Quote
The MILLIONS is debatable.

Based on what I saw, there would have been heavy casualties on both sides.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So they're treated like everyone else I. Jail.
View Quote
What's the point of a strip search after a video visit?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:42:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably because the Policy and Procedure they are operating off was written when there was no video visitation.

Ergo, the Policy says "All inmates are to be strip searched after visitation"
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Depending on the setup it may be warranted.  In this case I'm leaning towards it being BS.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:07:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It sounds like they're fighting against guards and being separated from the general population and then playing the victim card.

In other words, their standard operating procedure.
View Quote
Inmates will be inmates.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In before "good".

View Quote
Lol, I don't care
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:14:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The hole has gold fringe on it so it's technically a maritime hole.  He doesn't have to recognize it's authority.
View Quote
But what if they were merely traveling to the video visit? I mean you can't do butt stuff to a traveler
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:15:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or another Oklahoma bombing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:17:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Obviously....
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've seen SHU inmates get contact visits.  

But yeah, the article in the OP is BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, bullshit story! Sounds like they're in a weakass system, visiting privileges while being housed in "the hole", ridiculous! 
I've seen SHU inmates get contact visits.  

But yeah, the article in the OP is BS.
What!? That's just crazy!   What state?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:18:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Probably because the Policy and Procedure they are operating off was written when there was no video visitation.

Ergo, the Policy says "All inmates are to be strip searched after visitation"
View Quote
It's more along the lines of conducting a visual search on all inmates entering the special housing unit.  They left, and came back.  Pretty simple to understand.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:21:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's more along the lines of conducting a visual search on all inmates entering the special housing unit.  They left, and came back.  Pretty simple to understand.
View Quote
Yeah, that too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:22:31 AM EDT
[#29]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:51:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The MILLIONS is debatable.

Based on what I saw, there would have been heavy casualties on both sides.
View Quote
they would have done exactly what they ended up doing: backing down bc they're full of shit
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:55:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What!? That's just crazy!   What state?
View Quote
IM sent.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:56:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
they would have done exactly what they ended up doing: backing down bc they're full of shit
View Quote
Really hard to inspire people when you're doing what you're doing for completely selfish and self-serving reasons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
But muh liberty
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
20 or so people can cause quite a ruckus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At most, there might be 20 or so people pissed off just enough to put themselves at risk of the same treatment. 

No one is going to give up their recliner, cable TV or fridge full of food and beer to do anything for these guys, against big brother.

Regardless of how fucked up it is.
20 or so people can cause quite a ruckus.
Less than that kill almost 3000 people on 9/11.

Never underestimate one person's resolve.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Your account should be locked
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#38]
What amazes me is how many self-righteous numbnuts on here haven't even taken the time to look into the facts before saying "good, they (insert XXX line the official story was)".

Spend hours looking into court records and transcripts, and deal with the BLM workings and 90% of you wouldn't say that offhand.   No, Bundy's were selfish dumbasses, morons on when to pick fights and generally stupid.

However the basis of their arguments was damn solid when it came to how abusing the BLM was in their own state, and in Oregon where they were arrested.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#39]
LOL, the mean CO's took their dildos from them. No more shower games boys

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol, bullshit story! Sounds like they're in a weakass system, visiting privileges while being housed in "the hole", ridiculous! 
View Quote
More than likely court-ordered legal visits.

And pre-trial inmates, since they have been charged, but not finished their trial, get "rights" other thugs don't get.

My mom retired from working in prison... I learned everything I know from her.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you don't think there could be another Tim McVeigh?  Only takes 1 or 2 crazy assholes.
View Quote
They gave everyone a chance to die for their cause in Oregon...

Everyone who  wanted to die for their cause has had a chance.

The Bundy's lied their heads off to create a standoff in Nevada. They made claims that were not true.

They are dirty, sheistie, dishonest people who nearly got people killed in Nevada, and  did get a guy killed in Oregon.

Their water rights go back to LDS Pioneer days? No. Their water rights were granted to the original Bundy's who began ranching in the area in the 1950s. The LDS Church in the 1800's did ranch in the area.

The BLM limited the water-rights in the area, and enforced the Bundy's water rights against other ranchers. The Bundy's used the BLM as an enforcement tool to charge other ranchers for water in the region. The Bundy's threatened other ranchers with the BLM in the area. The Bundy's got Karma when the BLM began to limit heads of cattle in the area.

If you are retarded, and believe the Bundy narrative, then you believe it is OK for the BLM to limit water rights in the area to just the Bundy's but it is not OK for the BLM to limit the number of heads of cattle on the same land.

The Bundy's are flat-footed liars.

And the BLM is ten times worse. Which makes it ironic that the Bundy's used the enforcement of the BLM to make a profit off other ranchers for years and years. Karma is real, folks.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Some of you guys are just like the left.  Believing anything you read as fact.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fucking wow!

Would that be considered a statist point of view?  I'm trying unsuccessfully to understand this.
View Quote
The statist point of view would be the Bundy's using the enforcement of the BLM to go-after other ranchers in the area for using the water rights enforced by the BLM.

To believe the Bundy narrative, you have to believe that it is ok for the BLM to limit water rights in the area, and to force other ranchers to pay the Bundy's for use of their water.

But it is not ok for the BLM to limit the number of cattle in the area, and to pay range fees on *public* land.

To give any level of credence to the Bundy narrative, you have to be pretty good at mental gymnastics...
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

They were in the right.

The government was killing and burying their cattle at the rapid rate, they did not give a shit about making money to cover debt owed, they just wanted to make a point and it backfired.

This is why 2nd exists, so people like the bundys can keep the government at bay, make them think twice, or find a better way.
View Quote
The BLM is arbitrary, and limits rights in the West.

I hate the BLM, and have personal run-ins with them arbitrarily making up rules about the use of roads in the West.

If the BLM was so bad, then why did the Bundy's use the enforcement of the BLM to make a profit off other ranchers?

If the BLM was so bad, then why did it benefit the Bundy's for the BLM to limit water rights in the region to the Bundy's wells?

The Bundy's used the BLM to make a profit, and used the enforcement of the BLM to make money off the BLM enforcing and limiting water rights in the region. Then when the BLM began enforcing cattle fees, the BLM became the "bad guy" to the Bundy's.

If you believe that the BLM was good and correct to enforce water limits, and limit water rights to the Bundy's but incorrect to enforce range fees, you had a chance to kill and die on behalf of the Bundy's in Oregon.

So you thumping your chest is just hot air. Because you had your chance to kill and die for their cause.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I imagine you think so, after all, it embarrassed your peeps
View Quote
The only people who  should be embarrassed were the Bundy supporters who showed up to an armed stand-off with their kids.

LE did not bring human shields to an armed confrontation.

Bundy supporters did.

You have to be a special kind of  stupid to be a Bundy supporter in the first place. You have to believe it was OK for the Bundy's to make a profit off the BLM limiting water rights to the Bundy's, but not OK for the BLM to charge a range fee to use *public* land. An embarrassing position that requires tremendous mental gymnastics to support.

If there is anyone in this situation who should be embarrassed, it is the idiots and retards who believe the Bundy version of events.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Your account should be locked
View Quote
Yes it should. Purveyor of lies that stir up the site.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Especially when they turned out to be gutless attention whores.
View Quote
Yep.

100% correct.

The Bundy's *used* the enforcement of the BLM make a profit off other ranchers. Threatened other ranchers for years, and made a profit off other ranchers for years.

Then when the BLM --which is inherently evil-- decided to do the same to the Bundy's, the Bundy's went full-retard.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What amazes me is how many self-righteous numbnuts on here haven't even taken the time to look into the facts before saying "good, they (insert XXX line the official story was)".

Spend hours looking into court records and transcripts, and deal with the BLM workings and 90% of you wouldn't say that offhand.   No, Bundy's were selfish dumbasses, morons on when to pick fights and generally stupid.

However the basis of their arguments was damn solid when it came to how abusing the BLM was in their own state, and in Oregon where they were arrested.
View Quote
They broke laws left and right, with no fucks given. They destroyed public property, used public land as if it were their own, and then played the "Muh Freedom!" card to sway public opinion.
Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

+1
View Quote
Bullshit, unless the recruits are retards.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top