[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fuck you lady BITCH!.......
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump gave her a chance to STFU but she won't. I think she's seriously unhinged.

It's time for Sessions to open/re-open investigations into Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, etc.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]
She beat them?  LOL

She beat one of them due to corruption within her own party stacked the deck and cheated to get Bernie ousted.
She didn't beat the other; because she doesn't understand how the electoral college works.

Two times the derp at one low price!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Please keep acting like a sore loser in public.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Cunt
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#10]
"He reminded me of my husband." “Because what he was doing was so … uh …” — she pauses to search for words — “so personally invasive: following me, eyeing me.”
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#11]
In her mind she did.
She thinks that she sitting in the white house
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#12]
The evil skank can't get over the butthurt of losing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Appears she still doesn't understand the Constitution and the part about the electoral college.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:26:28 AM EDT
[#14]
So delusional.  

Teach your kids how to lose folks.  It's an important life lesson.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FIFY.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She made a mistake lied the other day about Nixon.

He was never actually impeached.

He resigned first when it looked like the Republicans on the house sub-committee would abandon him.
FIFY.
Yes, a lie, not a mistake. She was on the prosecution team for Watergate.

This is also the first major example of her lack of ethics. Her boss claims he fired her for ethical issues, but apparently documents show she may have still officially with the team when Nixon resigned. Her boss may have been in the process of getting rid of her and her resume was saved by Nixon's resignation. Her boss freely gives out letters of recommendations to his interns. She is one of a handful he's refused
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
With the apparent number of folks coming up to her and sniveling about her loss, I really wonder how many folks go up to her and say something like "I'm so glad you're not our president, you loser". 

gotta be some video out there.
View Quote
Uh...  No.  She's a lying sack of shit.  NOBODY is coming up to her and saying anything.

What we are starting to see with the increased presence of the beast in the public eye is a subtle perception change orchestrated by a compliant and subservient media to set her up for a rematch in 2020.

The dnc has not gotten rid of the "superdelagate" system of how they choose their nominee, that only benefits hitery.

Never underestimate or count out the clinton machine.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Die, cunt.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
fuck you lady.......
View Quote
The woman deserves asscancer.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Felonia von Pantsuit can't STFU and vanish from the public eye.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Bitch be crazy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:45:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She's relying on the popular vote count
View Quote
Which she did not win either, when you toss out all the illegals and double votes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She's starting her 2020 campaign already.
View Quote
Good.  The more she hangs around, the more she'll ravage her competitors who might actually WIN the next election.

A bonus, is the reminder of what the stakes are in 2018.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:59:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Which she did not win either, when you toss out all the illegals and double votes.
View Quote
Voters fraud that Dems are quick to deny, especially when it comes to voter ID laws. They'll tell you that there is so little fraud that ID isn't needed, but also won't admit that without ID there's no way to prove that the person in the booth pulling the lever is who they claim to be.
Personally I think a huge number of college students are voting at both their schools and back home, and no one's tracking that. The student vote is a huge factor in some of our local elections
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:16:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
fuck you lady.......
View Quote
That's no lady.

LC
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the dead.  The dead always vote (D).
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
And THAT is questionable when you factor fraud into it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And THAT is questionable when you factor fraud into it.
View Quote
Which remains an unsubstantiated claim until someone comes up with definite proof of it occurring. The left-wing throws out fraud numbers in the low double digits. I'm not sure how they got their numbers but someone needs to do the work to get real numbers
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#29]
She clearly hasn't seen Dom's speech; Doesn't matter if you won by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

She was probably granny-shiftin' and not double-clutchin' like she should.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Al Gore has nothing on Hill-Kill when it comes to being a sore loser.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd start with college campuses. Get lists of the students who voted at both their schools and by absentee ballot in their hometown. There have to be tens of thousands of such voters. And that's just one demographic
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uh...  No.  She's a lying sack of shit.  NOBODY is coming up to her and saying anything.

What we are starting to see with the increased presence of the beast in the public eye is a subtle perception change orchestrated by a compliant and subservient media to set her up for a rematch in 2020.

The dnc has not gotten rid of the "superdelagate" system of how they choose their nominee, that only benefits hitery.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the apparent number of folks coming up to her and sniveling about her loss, I really wonder how many folks go up to her and say something like "I'm so glad you're not our president, you loser". 

gotta be some video out there.

We can only hope they are stupid enough to run her again.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I can't wait for that bitch to die in prison.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'd start with college campuses. Get lists of the students who voted at both their schools and by absentee ballot in their hometown. There have to be tens of thousands of such voters. And that's just one demographic
View Quote
That's fine with me...........time to start investigating this stuff.

I also believe there is probably way more fraud than the numbers I have been hearing from the liberals.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:42:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#37]
And she's still not my president.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#38]
I've said it before (as many others have said), and I'll say it again...

...I'd pay good money to see footage of her on election night, losing the election to Trump!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
which is akin to playing chess and claiming you won despite your opponent checkmating you, because you had more pieces remaining on the board.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#41]
The left are doing their damndest to paint her like a leader in exile, the TRUE President of the US, who had her crown stripped.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Everywhere Kim Jung un goes everyone cries also.  Cause if they don't he'll kill them.  Just like Clinton.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She'll be a physical wreck and a non-factor by then (if she lives that long).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's starting her 2020 campaign already.
She'll be a physical wreck and a non-factor by then (if she lives that long).
Unless she replaces all her organs from those of executed Chinese prisoners, then she will be a walking shell.  If she can still walk.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
She should move to a country where it matters. 
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Go away, seriously just go away 
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For someone who rattled on and on in the media about Donald Trump not accepting the results of the election, it appears as though she was projecting her own thoughts in advance.
View Quote
Prattled, but yeah, bitch be crazy!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#47]
The day that life-support-system-for-a-cunt dies, I will plan my pilgrimage to piss on her grave.

...and I don't mind waiting in line!

They'll have to place a urinal on her headstone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Umm, I watched that debate.  Trump didn't loom over her, she kept walking in front of him on his side of the stage. Lying cunt.
View Quote
This. It's important not to let that lie take hold, and to combat it wherever we see it. Hell I'm a nevertrumper and I still fight that claim every time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Another carefully worded script she is following and her supporters are too stupid to see it. That woman doesn't show up in public without a Soro's script and an agenda, I am certain she is incapable of original thought at this point.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#50]
So, one lady came up to her and told her how deviated she was? She can't convince me she hasn't seen Hillary for Prison shirts. I bet there are even more deplorable that would live to tell her their feelings as well.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top