Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/26/2017 8:45:33 AM EDT
Some North Carolina residents think controversial billboard goes too far

Some residents believe that a controversial billboard on Interstate 40 in South Carolina by a religious group in support of President Donald Trump’s immigration and travel ban on Muslim-majority countries has gone too far.  

The sign refers to the 9/11 attack and those behind it.  

"I think the numbers are powerful enough in themselves,” one supporter said. “So, if you look at it and think something is wrong about it, it makes you wonder about you."  

There are others who think the message has an undertone of hate.

"I believe in the Christian way, and that's to embrace everybody,” Reitzell said. “Kind of the hate message behind it, I'm not for that."  
View Quote
That sign is just the hammer hitting the nail square on the head, it is a message of truth not hate.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
It's amazing how quickly people in the West will leap to the defense of an ideology that wants to see them dead or enslaved.

It's like we've bred the natural instinct for self-preservation out of ourselves.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#2]
"At least nobody called us racist," they sighed as they buried their dead children.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Good sign.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Islam is destructive.  If you can't see that, then you are willfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#5]

OP,I did that on my phone in 87 seconds...is it really that much to ask?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting some popcorn and then we can watch them throw some gays off of the rooftops. They scream and go "thud".

Hey California feminists, how do you like wearing your new burkas?

Libs, do you have a fuqqing clue what you're talking about?

...Didn't think so.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#7]
And back slaps all around for the country they were from...I saw it on the news this past week.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's amazing how quickly people in the West will leap to the defense of an ideology that wants to see them dead or enslaved.

It's like we've bred the natural instinct for self-preservation out of ourselves.
View Quote
FPNI.  And the syndrome is called "Liberalism".
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I've no issue with the sign.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I have no problem with the Billboard.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#12]
It doesn't say anything that isn't true.

While we're tearing down memorials, hey, maybe we could tear down all the 9/11 memorials! You know, because they could cause hate towards Muslims!  Fucking liberals...

Goddamn right they cause anger towards radical Muslims.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Define "some residents".

I think as soon as you do that, the answer will become immediately apparent.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#14]
That sign has now been updated

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
LMAO

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#16]
The 9/11 hijackers were not immigrants.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Some residents are idiots is what the headline should read
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've no issue with the sign.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm getting some popcorn and then we can watch them throw some gays off of the rooftops. They scream and go "thud".

Hey California feminists, how do you like wearing your new burkas?

Libs, do you have a fuqqing clue what you're talking about?

...Didn't think so.
View Quote
The feminists and liberals just want to destroy western values, so they'll cheer as they wear burkas and the gays are tossed to their deaths.

What will likely happen before hand, once western values are destroyed and demographics shift enough to put the communists in power, they'll use the Muslims as an excuse to completely shred the constitution, and then they'll send Muslims back to the middle east.

The Muslims are only means to an end, they'll use them up and throw them out after they 1) destroy western values 2) install communism 3) shred what's left of the constitution.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#20]
"Some North Carolina residents" ...and they found two. Way to go. You could find two people out there defective enough that they'd object to free steak and bacon.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#21]
"What will likely happen before hand, once western values are destroyed and demographics shift enough to put the communists in power, they'll use the Muslims as an excuse to completely shred the constitution, and then they'll send Muslims back to the middle east. 

The Muslims are only means to an end, they'll use them up and throw them out after they 1) destroy western values 2) install communism 3) shred what's left of the constitution."

That's the joke, the communists think they'll let them live, instead of use them as "a means to an end".
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some North Carolina residents think controversial billboard goes too far

Some residents believe that a controversial billboard on Interstate 40 in South Carolina by a religious group in support of President Donald Trump’s immigration and travel ban on Muslim-majority countries has gone too far.  

The sign refers to the 9/11 attack and those behind it.  

"I think the numbers are powerful enough in themselves,” one supporter said. “So, if you look at it and think something is wrong about it, it makes you wonder about you."  

There are others who think the message has an undertone of hate.

"I believe in the Christian way, and that's to embrace everybody,” Reitzell said. “Kind of the hate message behind it, I'm not for that."  
View Quote
That sign is just the hammer hitting the nail square on the head, it is a message of truth not hate.
View Quote

This Christian resident doesn't have a problem with it.  Also, Reitzell needs to read his/her Bible more and see how Jesus talked to the Pharisees and money changers in the temple.  There is a time to love and there is a time to smite.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not in the legal sense of the term but it doesn't change the fact they were here with no plans to return home.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#25]
We don't have room for facts in this discussion!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Love thy enemies" taken to an illogical, pacifist extreme.  Jesus never intended for his followers to be total nonviolent pushovers who allowed themselves to be murdered by enemies.  But it's worked out mighty conveniently for governments and rulers who the common people consider their enemies.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Need more signs like this.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#28]
The sad thing, MOST level headed Americans totally agree with the sign, but a couple of moonbat liberal POS's ruin it, much like NC
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#30]
yeah I saw the sign the other day driving through there it didn't bother me a bit. But I knew some liberal jackass would make a big deal of it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Libtard embracing of such things is just a tactic to help destroy what remains of white christian power.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#32]
The signs not wrong.  The fact people are butt hurt over it saddens me because we've forgotten what it was like to be attacked that day.  

"Never Forget" Sorry guys we let you down.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Fake news , I40 is not in South Carolina
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Interesting, but incomplete. An electronic, up to the date billboard like the one for the national debt

Link

would rock.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Truth, facts and reality are the new hate speech.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Not this NC resident.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#39]
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, ISIS doesn't speak for 1.6 billion Muslims any more than the Westboro baptist church speaks for all Christianity.

Religion is FUBAR no matter where you look at it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, ISIS doesn't speak for 1.6 billion Muslims any more than the Westboro baptist church speaks for all Christianity.

View Quote
Correlation does not equal causation, that's for sure.

But to not recognize the correlation is a big, big mistake. Ask pretty much any European country if there is a correlation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#41]
yeh, that extra click is sooooooooooooooo hard
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have any more room under the rug?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Where in the bible does it say the Christian way is to embrace everybody? This is why so much of the church is apostate and full of hypocrites. Very few know what it means to be Christian these days...even self proclaimed Christians.

Maybe more people would be open to Christianity if the Easter and Christmas church goers kept their mouths shut.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#44]
1 Samuel 15:3
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll bet that you believe you made some kind of point there.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
There's no point in bringing this up...and prepare to be called a hillary supporter or some such crap.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Well some North Carolina residents can suck a fat First Amendment cock.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
There's no point in bringing this up...and prepare to be called a hillary supporter or some such crap.
View Quote
I would agree, the sign is worded poorly.

It should have just stuck to the facts:

Islam is a viciously intolerant, intrinsically bellicose and warlike ideology, which gives rise to a barbarously violent culture wherever it holds sway.
Allowing large numbers of immigrants from Muslim dominated countries into the United States is a really bad idea, and will end up getting innocent Americans killed.

Too wordy?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#49]
No shit, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Trump ban would not have stopped a single one of the 9/11 hijackers.

They were from Saudi Arabia, mostly, which is not on the list of countries in the ban. Neither is the UAE.

They are also on legal non-immigrant visas.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top