Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The fun part about this is there is less direct evidence for Seth Rich being murdered by the DNC than there is for man made climate change being a threat to the existence of mankind.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So are you saying his parents are in on his murder?
View Quote
That's it bro, go for it. Just throw out nonsense to distract from the issue of censorship by the Left.

You know the Left, right? The folks the Rich family hired to be their spokesmen in a case that they characterized as non-political.

If you want non-political credibility you don't hire a guy to represent you who is anti-Trump shit poster who works with David Brock.

http://archive.is/hR1IA

You hire a retired FBI/LEO who specializes in cold cases.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#3]
When did USAA change from military-only membership (including family members) to the world at large?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is a new tactic beyond the Seth Rich story. This has happened on Youtube, too...over largely bullshit accusations.

The only antidote to this is to fight fire with fire.

People need to pressure advertisers on MSNBC, CNN, and start boycotting the shit produced by liberal nitwits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a new tactic beyond the Seth Rich story. This has happened on Youtube, too...over largely bullshit accusations.

The only antidote to this is to fight fire with fire.

People need to pressure advertisers on MSNBC, CNN, and start boycotting the shit produced by liberal nitwits.
This.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's it bro, go for it. Just throw out nonsense to distract from the issue of censorship by the Left.
View Quote
Is that what you're arguing?  Because this shit is all over the map.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Just logged on and sent them this message
I am seriously annoyed you are taking the side of Media Matters in the matter of Sean Hannity.

Unless you reverse your decision here on his advertising, and very quickly, I will now be taking my online banking to Fidelity, and will also now nNOT be using USAA Mortgage for the home purchase I am about to make.  Ill even be moving my car insurance.
View Quote
ive already got accounts and everything set up at fidelity, guess i need to go change my direct deposit
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
After the way they've dropped the ball with their customer service,  I'm not surprised.  They've started sucking.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How is it debunked and who debunked it? Links
View Quote
You have a situation where you have to take the word of Jullian Assange and Kimdotcom that they have evidence he works for wikileaks but they will not provide the evidence.

Meanwhile the police, fbi and whoever else that is investigating this has yet to side with you on this theory.

So far you are losing. No it hasn't been debunked and probably won't be for some time but YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE and the family is sick of their dead son being in the news as a scapegoat for Trump.

I voted for Trump btw but this has gone far enough IMO.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I also would like to see the debunking.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Just called USAA about this and asked how to cancel the services I have with them.  Let them know that I hope they reverse course on this and that I don't have to call back in a few days and cancel service, and to please pass that info up to higher.

They're good, but there are other companies that listen to their customer base better.

Their twitter account is full of people leaving, with a handful of leftists saying "good riddance".
https://twitter.com/USAA
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sure you did
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Democrat fascists do an excellent job of boycotting and campaigning against advertisers to suspend advertising and support of conservative causes and programming.

Advertisers are driven by their agencies, who are all in bed with Hollywood and liberal causes. And practically all media/advertising outlets are controlled by the liberal establishment.

The Democrats own our communications.

Conservatives do little to fight back, except make some angry tweets that are promptly ignored.

Think you're fighting back? Are you still watching network TV? Are you still using Google? Are you still using Amazon?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where do you draw the line of what is an "opposing viewpoint" that should be heard out and respected? Is pizzagate a legitimate opposing viewpoint? Sandy hook denial? Reptilian shapeshifters?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is actually pretty scary. The left is so unscrupulous and ruthless when it comes to silencing opposing viewpoints that they'll goto lengths like this. It's fucking despicable.
Where do you draw the line of what is an "opposing viewpoint" that should be heard out and respected? Is pizzagate a legitimate opposing viewpoint? Sandy hook denial? Reptilian shapeshifters?
You left out neo-nazi cartoon frogs and vast right wing conspiracy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm happy I won't have to look at their commercials. They seem like shysters in the vein of J.D. Wentworth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:32:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
....and there is 0 actual evidence that it was a robbery too but the police, MSM, DNC and media matters sure have latched on to that one to the point where they are willing to spend millions of dollars to destroy anyone who questions them on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure, but the "they didn't take his stuff" argument relies on a robber not panicking and running after he shot someone. 

Edit don't get me wrong, great conspiracy, 0 credible evidence and people just latch into it.
....and there is 0 actual evidence that it was a robbery too but the police, MSM, DNC and media matters sure have latched on to that one to the point where they are willing to spend millions of dollars to destroy anyone who questions them on it.
... and a LOT of that money is being spent on forum sliding here and elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wingmedia organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
View Quote
That tells me that Hannity is close to the truth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wingmedia organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You have a situation where you have to take the word of Jullian Assange and Kimdotcom that they have evidence he works for wikileaks but they will not provide the evidence.

Meanwhile the police, fbi and whoever else that is investigating this has yet to side with you on this theory.

So far you are losing. No it hasn't been debunked and probably won't be for some time but YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE and the family is sick of their dead son being in the news as a scapegoat for Trump.

View Quote
Yeah, who needs to worry about solving a murder, after all. I know the first thing I would do if someone was killed is ask everyone to stop investigating. Totally reasonable, much like your position. Totally.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Add to that this was based on the word of a PI who now says he never saw any evidence.

Is the word debunked too much? It's a debunked as the theory he was raped by aliens from outer space.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm surprised to find out that people still watch cable TV. I mean, not only are there constant commercials, but you're paying attention to them? Like, on purpose?

I don't get it. Cable news has done this to themselves by adopting a business model where their editorial stance is entirely dictated by advertisers and that money can evaporate overnight. At least 'old' media had the buffer of other programs that could subsidize their news shows. Fuck cable news, they all need to die in a fire.

In other news, Hannity just took off for a vacation. He's painted himself into a shitty corner; if he backs off he's admitting he was wrong. If he keeps banging on the conspiracy theory drum he'll end up without a job. Only winning move now is to not play.
View Quote
I was also wondering about what the audience for these cable news channels looks like now.  I don't know anyone under about 70 y/o (no offense if this is you, lol) who sits down and actively watches CNN / Fox etc.  It might be on at the dentist's office or the airport lounge, but other than that, I never see it, and neither does anyone else I talk to.  10+ years ago I realized that it's just propaganda and a distraction from what's really going on at deeper levels, so I don't subject myself to that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So everyone here that uses them is going to drop them now?
View Quote
No, but until today, I put ALL my expenses on my USAA Visa.  I'm about to inform them that I will switch to my back up Visa which pays similar cash back.  Or I can go to my NRA Visa.  It's a small counter punch, but it's something.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No, but until today, I put ALL my expenses on my USAA Visa.  I'm about to inform them that I will switch to my back up Visa which pays similar cash back.  Or I can go to my NRA Visa.  It's a small counter punch, but it's something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So everyone here that uses them is going to drop them now?
I was on the verge already.  I will now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been with USAA for 23 years.  They're no where close to the company they used to be.  Navy Federal beats them handily on any interest rate, and GEICO insurance is literally HALF the price of USAA in Virginia.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Have no idea why Seth Rich was murdered. But the fact the Left, Media, Soros, and the DNC are making such huge efforts to silence this case is fascinating.
View Quote
True.  Normally they do nothing and just let a Conspiracy sink the right, but on this (and Pizzagate) they choke out the discussion on it.  New Psywar tactic?  Or another case of "Where there is smoke, there is fire"?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wing media organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
View Quote
This is all the "proof" I need. If there was no fire to Hannity's smoke they wouldn't be trying so hard to shut him down.

As with anything nefarious, follow the $.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was also wondering about what the audience for these cable news channels looks like now.  I don't know anyone under about 70 y/o (no offense if this is you, lol) who sits down and actively watches CNN / Fox etc.  It might be on at the dentist's office or the airport lounge, but other than that, I never see it, and neither does anyone else I talk to.  10+ years ago I realized that it's just propaganda and a distraction from what's really going on at deeper levels, so I don't subject myself to that.
View Quote
No offense but you are very uninformed on the matter of what age groups and demographics watch what shows.

There's a reason why people are canceling USAA. Those that are 70+ don't use twitter too often.

I'm late 20s/early 30s and just cancelled my renters and car insurance and will be moving my banking elsewhere at the beginning of the month.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#29]
USAA has a member's forum on their site.  It's called "Member's Community."  People are pretty much beating them up over this.  I doubt that the people who applied Twitter pressure were USAA members, or even eligible to be.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
10 months later....

Both cases have political aspects.

Ferguson: Left demands details of the case be released.
Rich: Left demands details of the case not be discussed.

Ferguson: Left supports media wild conspiracy theories for years.

http://i.imgur.com/5ITDJJa.png

Rich: Left employs the media to silence any theories about the case.

http://i.imgur.com/vEKvQ3G.png
View Quote
Would be even crazier if Seth Rich was murdered by the Police.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
If it was so crazy and utterly outrageous, the left would let them make fools of themselves. However in the
Seth Rich case, they are scrambling all their jets to silence it
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Been a USAA customer since the late 1980's.  Maybe time to move on.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Would be even crazier if Seth Rich was murdered by the Police.
View Quote
Couldn't be.

Sting was in Wisconsin at Summerfest.  Thousands of witnesses to his alibi.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
After the way they've dropped the ball with their customer service,  I'm not surprised.  They've started sucking.
View Quote
I've been seeing that posted in a lot of threads recently.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Couldn't be.

Sting was in Wisconsin at Summerfest.  Thousands of witnesses to his alibi.
View Quote
LOL, I was referring to the posted picture that featured Brown.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rich's parents and Wheeler the PI.  Fox retracted the story.  Hannity keeps pushing it.  He's "opinion" not "news". Like the pizza thing, Jade Helm, chem trails, and so forth, this will live on.  Confirmation bias.

Overview: Fox News Retracts Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich sends 'cease and desist' letter to Fox News contributor

Fox News Staffers ‘Embarrassed’ by Hannity’s Conspiracy Theory Crusade
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

LOL, I was referring to the posted picture that featured Brown.
View Quote
You did capitalize "police".  

Well, it could've been Stewart Copeland or their drummer.  I didn't check what those guys were up to at the time.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just called USAA and talked to the Executive Assistant to the President.  Had a nice but firm conversation with her.  She stated that they have been getting tons of calls and are just now realizing the gravity of the situation.  I pointed out the her that if USAA's policy is to not advertise on "opinion shows", then they should do NO advertising on CNN because CNN is one giant opinion show. 

BTW, I am super busy right now and don't have time to research, but it looks like all of the "old guard' leadership of USAA has been pushed out and appears to have been replaced by people with no military experience and from outside USAA.  Example:  The President of USAA banking came over from Capital One. 

If that is the case, they are no longer what USAA used to be. 
View Quote
Most do. CEO was I'm the AF for 10 years, flew c-141s, new bank president was an infantry officer in 25th ID. some higher ups do come in from other Banks with no military experience. 
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just called USAA and talked to the Executive Assistant to the President.  Had a nice but firm conversation with her.  She stated that they have been getting tons of calls and are just now realizing the gravity of the situation.  I pointed out the her that if USAA's policy is to not advertise on "opinion shows", then they should do NO advertising on CNN because CNN is one giant opinion show. 

BTW, I am super busy right now and don't have time to research, but it looks like all of the "old guard' leadership of USAA has been pushed out and appears to have been replaced by people with no military experience and from outside USAA.  Example:  The President of USAA banking came over from Capital One. 

If that is the case, they are no longer what USAA used to be. 
View Quote
That says a lot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Has anyone, anywhere, commented on the fact that Seth Rich was killed on July 10, 2016 and that  on August 16, the Chief of Police for DC since 2007, Cathy Lanier, stepped down to take a job with the NFL?  I remember that not passing the smell test with me at the time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I called and cancelled my checking/savings account with USAA.  They asked why and I told them that as they are free to choose who to advertise with, I too am free to choose where I do business.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#42]
USAA's Facebook is blowing up.

https://www.facebook.com/USAA/

I have no dog in the fight since I've never used them. As for the Seth Rich story, I don't think its over yet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sure, but the "they didn't take his stuff" argument relies on a robber not panicking and running after he shot someone. 

Edit don't get me wrong, great conspiracy, 0 credible evidence and people just latch into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think you overestimate the competence of hitmen.

Same can and has been said for all those names in the Clinton Trail of Blood.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hard to GAF about USAA, a company whose policies exclude easily 90% of the US.  And the rest I doubt I'd ever use either.
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
I have a savings allotment going to USAA every payday.  I just changed it to $1.  I figure it'll probably cost them about that to process it.  I moved all but $.01 out of that account.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But he DOES work for Putin --- or he's been trying to but every time he tries to betray us he gets stopped so far
View Quote
Something, something never go full retard something ....
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Virtue signaling rarely works out well for corporations.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#47]
If the Rich-DNC theory is to be debunked, then get on with the investigation.  Stalling, slow-playing, no updates all make people resort to these supposed conspiracy theories.  And when the timing lines up with his murder, it's pretty obvious where people's minds are going to end up.  You want the Rich_DNC thing to go away, solve the damn case and you'll get to make guys like Hannity look like fools in the process.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#48]
This is going to cost USAA many millions of dollars. The USAA community forum has many posts from older members who are closing 30+ year old accounts over this. The thing about old guys is, when they close an account it tends to be hundreds of thousands of dollars at a pop. That adds up fast.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#49]
This forum must be the last group of people that are actually supporting Hannity's political witchhunt.

Even Hannity's OWN FORUM which is diehard conservative were begging and pleading for Sean not to go after this story because it's going to make him look stupid...and of course he doubles down.

Sean Don't Tie Yourself to this Kim Dotcom idiot....
A link from Hannity's own forum.

It's going to be another pizzagate embarrassment...the writing is on the wall. I'm sure it will be the same ol' "I have an upcoming bombshell about this case coming out on Friday...stay tuned!!!" where Hannity will milk this story for all it's worth. Then in a few weeks when nothing pans out and he comes to the conclusion everyone else was correct for dropping this story weeks ago, he'll simply chalk it up as some "I was getting close to the truth but my efforts were squashed by some powerful shadow entity..."

I've been a Hannity listener for almost 10 years...this isn't anything new with him (I've lost track of the countless "bombshells" that will never amount to anything).

Soon as you realize he's nothing more than an ENTERTAINER, you'll realize it's not worth getting so worked up about.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#50]
In before the debunking?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top