BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Difference is the family of Brown were more than willing to politicize his death.

The family of Rich wants nothing to do with politicizing his.
View Quote
How Dare Rich's family not use his death to feed some wacky conspiracy theory?  Those vile bastards!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Seth Family Spokesman is Brad Bauman.

Brauman is affiliated with Clinton loyalist David Brock's 'Serve Blue'.

Question: Why is the DNC involved in representing a murder victim's family that was just a simple street robbery gone bad?

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#4]
if this was really all just made up BS, why would there be pressure on the advertisers?  seems like where there's smoke....

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but somethings not right here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
if this was really all just made up BS, why would there be pressure on the advertisers?  seems like where there's smoke....

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but somethings not right here.
View Quote
I don't know, maybe pushing a baseless conspiracy about a dead person at the expense of their family is insulting and wrong?

It's on par with sandy hook deniers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rich was a Democrat flunkie and his parents are connected Democrats, who do you think they are going to call?
View Quote
If you keep using reason and logic, penguin, the ForeverTrumpers are gonna make you give up that jaunty chapeau in your avatar...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well the police claim there was a lot of robberies in the area. It could have been a time traveler who had his lunch money at Stolen by Rich's great grandson, but it was probably a robbery
View Quote
Working for and crossing the Clintons is a high crime area too and you don't have to inject time travel statements to understand that possibility.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a member as are five of the people in my office and four of them are on the phone now transferring to other companies, my HO insurance has already been switched and it went down $50 a year with GIECO, my card will be paid offer on Tuesday and canceled. So I guess you were wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
I'm a member as are five of the people in my office and four of them are on the phone now transferring to other companies, my HO insurance has already been switched and it went down $50 a year with GIECO, my card will be paid offer on Tuesday and canceled. So I guess you were wrong.
Are you dropping USAA because they pulled advertising or because they were advertising on Hannity?  
If the former, then you didn't read my reply correctly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Enjoy the shit storm, god help us when it goes hot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wing media organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
View Quote
In case others don't know, Media Matters is a creation of David Brock's.
John Podesta gave them floor space at his Center for American Progress to get started.
They've had Hillary as a consultant since the early 2000's.

Let's recap:
John Podesta- sent email about making leakers pay that was exposed in wikileaks. Part of Hillary's failed campaign. Likes to go to Comet Pizza.
David Brock- the creator of Media Matters. Was top to James Alefantis' bottom in their well known gay relationship. Alefantis owns Comet Pizza.
Hillary Clinton- consultant for Media Matters. Friends with John Podesta, who likes to go to Comet Pizza, which is owned by James Alefantis, who was David Brock's buttboy and did campaign fund raisers at Comet Pizza for Hillary.

We'll just skip the pedophilia stuff for now.

Kinda all coincidental huh?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How common are strong arm robberies, where the victim fights back and tries to run away and the robber shoots them in the back and flees?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seth Rich was murdered.
How common are strong arm robberies, where the victim fights back and tries to run away and the robber shoots them in the back and flees?
In ritzy NW Washington DC? Ohhh, about as common as street robberies during the day in downtown Manhattan...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You mean the PI who said on national TV he was basing his claims on evidence he had not seen?
View Quote
You know you are over the target when you start catching heavy flak
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh well.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just called USAA and talked to the Executive Assistant to the President.  Had a nice but firm conversation with her.  She stated that they have been getting tons of calls and are just now realizing the gravity of the situation.  I pointed out the her that if USAA's policy is to not advertise on "opinion shows", then they should do NO advertising on CNN because CNN is one giant opinion show. 

BTW, I am super busy right now and don't have time to research, but it looks like all of the "old guard' leadership of USAA has been pushed out and appears to have been replaced by people with no military experience and from outside USAA.  Example:  The President of USAA banking came over from Capital One. 

If that is the case, they are no longer what USAA used to be. 
View Quote
Thank you for taking the time to do that and post.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#18]
We've been with USAA since 2005.  

This isn't just a disappointing move.  If a large segment of their client base abandons them, at what point does one begin to question their solvency?  That's pretty much the whole point of an insurance company.

What other companies are worth looking at?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"Your" voting block?

I've seen your posting history previously.

Nick
View Quote
Ahh safe space needed for the commando.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm surprised to find out that people still watch cable TV. I mean, not only are there constant commercials, but you're paying attention to them? Like, on purpose?

I don't get it. Cable news has done this to themselves by adopting a business model where their editorial stance is entirely dictated by advertisers and that money can evaporate overnight. At least 'old' media had the buffer of other programs that could subsidize their news shows. Fuck cable news, they all need to die in a fire.

In other news, Hannity just took off for a vacation. He's painted himself into a shitty corner; if he backs off he's admitting he was wrong. If he keeps banging on the conspiracy theory drum he'll end up without a job. Only winning move now is to not play.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

HA.

Rich family uses DNC spokesman to attack Fox News, Trump, etc. Nothing political there.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/Brad-Bauman-FB.jpg
Brad Bauman, spokesman for Seth Rich’s family

http://i.imgur.com/kNUYp6G.png

http://i.imgur.com/QyOdSJH.png
View Quote
Yeah man, the parents are in on it man, it's got Clinton all over it man.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Debunked you say?  They caught the killers?  No?  The STFU. Nothing has been "debunked."
View Quote
Prove he wasn't killed for his Jordans?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you keep using reason and logic, penguin, the ForeverTrumpers are gonna make you give up that jaunty chapeau in your avatar...
View Quote
Lmao.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#24]
CNN et al are pursuing the Russia collusion story with fewer facts in hand than exist in the Seth Rich case.

What we need is a counter group to Media Matters to go hard after CNN's advertisers.  Bitching won't stop Media Matters and taking the moral high ground won't either.  We need to fight fire with fire.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
First I have heard of this.  I'm extremely disappointed... I have all my banking, mortgage, insurance etc. with USAA...

I'll have to investigate alternatives now. Until now, I have been extremely satisfied with them... horrible move on USAA's part.
View Quote
I'm in the same situation. Been a customer for 25 years. I have NOT been happy with the posted responses from USAA.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
View Quote
The people that qualify for it are the group of people they are insulting...military vets and their immediate families.  We will be cancelling our policy later today due to this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#27]
This is actually pretty scary. The left is so unscrupulous and ruthless when it comes to silencing opposing viewpoints that they'll goto lengths like this. It's fucking despicable.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Of course. Nothing to do with him backing a wild conspiracy theory on air, one debunked a week earlier, and then being called out by the family.

He's turning into Beck.
View Quote
Nope, it's just [edited] fascists like yourself who take money to lie that are the problem. Don't worry, you'll get yours. The best part is, it will come from the very people signing your check.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just called USAA and talked to the Executive Assistant to the President.  Had a nice but firm conversation with her.  She stated that they have been getting tons of calls and are just now realizing the gravity of the situation.  I pointed out the her that if USAA's policy is to not advertise on "opinion shows", then they should do NO advertising on CNN because CNN is one giant opinion show. 

BTW, I am super busy right now and don't have time to research, but it looks like all of the "old guard' leadership of USAA has been pushed out and appears to have been replaced by people with no military experience and from outside USAA.  Example:  The President of USAA banking came over from Capital One. 

If that is the case, they are no longer what USAA used to be. 
View Quote
Thanks for the update. Your last sentence is why I was frustrated with USAA before this recent blow up. The fact that USAA was exclusive to the military was one of the main reason's I joined 25 years ago. They have my banking, home insurance, auto insurance, investment and general loan business. Now they have transitioned to letting anyone bank with them. It's just another bank as far as I can tell and that's a shame. It's a joke as to what it once was.

Hoping the outcry will result in some rudder changes being executed and quickly!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But he DOES work for Putin --- or he's been trying to but every time he tries to betray us he gets stopped so far
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The people that qualify for it are the group of people they are insulting...military vets and their immediate families.  We will be cancelling our policy later today due to this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 20 years with them... I need to call around today for some quotes...   USAA customer service has gone WAYYYYY down hill over the last several years...  NO Surprise with all the non military guys in charge there now...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is actually pretty scary. The left is so unscrupulous and ruthless when it comes to silencing opposing viewpoints that they'll goto lengths like this. It's fucking despicable.
View Quote
Where do you draw the line of what is an "opposing viewpoint" that should be heard out and respected? Is pizzagate a legitimate opposing viewpoint? Sandy hook denial? Reptilian shapeshifters?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again not what I'm referring to.  I'm referring to the Media Matter Boycotters which is where this all started at.  Those are the people that probably don't qualify and which USAA are capitulating to.
USAA screwed the pooch and no asking those boycotters if they even had a policy.  If they didn't then there boycott is pointless.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Where do you draw the line of what is an "opposing viewpoint" that should be heard out and respected? Is pizzagate a legitimate opposing viewpoint? Sandy hook denial? Reptilian shapeshifters?
View Quote
Guess what. You creeps don't get to decide what appropriate speech is.

Brock needs a lead pill in the worst way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
WTF
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#36]
The more they rry to tighten their grip the more systems wi slip through their fingers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This was bound to happen.
View Quote
surprised it hasnt happened sooner.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Its going to cost them
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#41]
These types of shenanigans or why I know for a fact the DNC had Seth Rich murdered.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sorry to repeat myself, it contradicts the "Trump=Russia" narrative that the left has all their chips on. 
View Quote
for that alone, it is worth pursuing, even if it is hooey. Make the left expend energy. I'm ok with that as a tactic, given that's what they do to us.

we need to step up and fight every bit as dirty as they do.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But he DOES work for Putin --- or he's been trying to but every time he tries to betray us he gets stopped so far
View Quote
my sarcasm meter is busted.

or you'e stoned

or both.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah man, the parents are in on it man, it's got Clinton all over it man.
View Quote
The parents hired a DNC PR spokesman from David Brock and now is attacking Fox news and Sean Hannity for a simple street robbery gone bad.

Ipso Facto
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Just moved my homeowners and auto policy from USAA to All state.  That's over 6K loss for them them this year.  And I actually saved money
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Tell them what you think.
Contact USAA  http://www.corporate-office-headquarters.com/usaa
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Of course. Nothing to do with him backing a wild conspiracy theory on air, one debunked a week earlier, and then being called out by the family.

He's turning into Beck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's turning into Beck.
How is it debunked and who debunked it? Links
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The parents hired a DNC PR spokesman from David Brock and now is attacking Fox news and Sean Hannity for a simple street robbery gone bad.

Ipso Facto
View Quote
So are you saying his parents are in on his murder?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Nope, it's just [edited] fascists like yourself who take money to lie that are the problem. Don't worry, you'll get yours. The best part is, it will come from the very people signing your check.
View Quote
Lol, a fascist, that's a new one.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top