Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/23/2017 9:48:36 AM EDT
The whole reason they have chosen or are chosen to be suicide bombers is because they are losers.

They can't fight. They can't train, they can't recruit, they can't organize. They are losers.

So they recognize their flaws and uselessness. So they prop them up as martyrs for the cause.

Because they are dumb losers it is relatively easy to get them to blow themselves up.

President Trump got it right, in a term we all can easily understand.

LOSERS
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You're projecting your western values on their actions.

In their eyes, they are following god's will, and they will be rewarded in Heaven.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In their eyes, they are following god's will, and they will be rewarded in Heaven.
View Quote
Do Losers have their own trading cards that kids actively seek out? Because in places in the Middle East, suicide bombers do, complete with stats on the number of people they killed etc....

Exactly right. Judging them by our standards is never going to help us win this confrontation.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree it's an anthropomorphism of sort, but it was funny as hell seeing the POTUS calling them Loooosers!
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
True.
Just like human wave assaults on Okinawa.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then let's fucking send them there.  All of them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump is the greatest and most effective troll yet born.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Nope, sorry but not a fan of the term in this context at all. Losers, lose...a game. The natural progression of this thought is that he thinks terrorism and the fight against evil extremism is a game.  It's not. A game.

Deus Vult!
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I agree it's an anthropomorphism of sort, but it was funny as hell seeing the POTUS calling them Loooosers!
View Quote
He is till not wrong. He can call them anything. What they truly are can't be said without being called racist or bigot these days.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#9]
They want to be just like their daddy when they grow blow up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
This

A lot of the 9/11 bombers were very educated.

There is a reason they went to strip clubs and indulged in "sinful" acts prior to their suicidal terrorist act.   Killing themselves in this way, in their warped culture is the only way for a man to guarantee entrance into heaven.  

According to their belief system there is no other way to guarantee Allah's graces.  Even living a "good" and  "peaceful life" doesn't guarantee heaven.  Allah just might not let the "good" person in.  BUT, if you off yourself, killing the enemies of Islam, all your sins are forgiven, and you are allowed in.  
So, if you've lived most of your life as an evil secular humanist, loving woman, drink, food, and rated R movies, you can gain heaven by doing this kind of thing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#11]
In Afghanistan, sometimes the Taliban would kidnap a dude's family and threaten to kill them all if he didn't strap on a vest and blow himself up.

Happened more than a few times.

Not saying that 99% aren't pieces of shit wastes of human scum, but sometimes bystanders are forced to do this shit too.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#12]
COWARDS!!  They can't fight like men so they kill little girls.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#13]
While all of this may be true, how does it change the fundamentals of asymmetric warfare?
Are you going to shame your enemy?  He's already your enemy!  I don't think he cares too much about your opinions.  Just saying...
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#14]
"LONDON -- CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in
Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to
British authorities prior to the attack."
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Not just a loser, but a jealous loser.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#16]
They really are losers.  True losers.  They can't fight, can't make and place IED's, can't contribute anything useful to their cause other than blowing themselves up to kill innocent women and children.  Fuck suicide bombers.  Fucking pathetic losers the whole lot of them.  I have more respect for mass shooters than I do for suicide bombers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#17]
And

#Nutjobs
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#18]
They just need jobs.  

And roles in movies.  

I seent it on the internet

Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Suicide bombers are Godless.

I bet that would irritate the shit out of them.  In their sick, twisted minds they believe they are fulfilling God's will.  But they are not.  They are just sick wierdos.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They really are losers.  True losers.  They can't fight, can't make and place IED's, can't contribute anything useful to their cause other than blowing themselves up to kill innocent women and children.  Fuck suicide bombers.  Fucking pathetic losers the whole lot of them.  I have more respect for mass shooters than I do for suicide bombers.
View Quote
I'm not sure if that statement in profound or just plain ole fucked up.  I'm not criticizing you, just thinking to myself  
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
IDGAF! LOSERS
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This

There is a reason they went to strip clubs and indulged in "sinful" acts prior to their suicidal terrorist act.   Killing themselves in this way, in their warped culture is the only way for a man to guarantee entrance into heaven.  

According to their belief system there is no other way to guarantee Allah's graces.  Even living a "good" and  "peaceful life" doesn't guarantee heaven.  Allah just might not let the "good" person in.  BUT, if you off yourself, killing the enemies of Islam, all your sins are forgiven, and you are allowed in.  
So, if you've lived most of your life as an evil secular humanist, loving woman, drink, food, and rated R movies, you can gain heaven by doing this kind of thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Good recruitment tool.
Even better marketing.

Still losers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump shamed them, instead of giving them what they want. They want to be known as the monsters behind every door, and under every bed, and in every closet of the Western world. Shaming them as losers was A-ok in my book. There is no pride, no win in what they did last night.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm just waiting for the next MOAB to evaporate another hundred of these cocksuckers
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He is till not wrong. He can call them anything. What they truly are can't be said without being called racist or bigot these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree and that's why I reffered to it as an anthropomorphism, applying human terms to animals or non human things.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#26]
And retarded. Sometimes literally.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Make it glass?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Thoughts on III%ers?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:05:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump shamed them, instead of giving them what they want. They want to be known as the monsters behind every door, and under every bed, and in every closet of the Western world. Shaming them as losers was A-ok in my book. There is no pride, no win in what they did last night.
View Quote
Trump was also talking to the soft minded crowd.  Loser's check themselves out and these losers want to take you with them.  Wake up. 
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I would say most of them are mentally ill or just feeble-minded people who get manipulated by evil goat-fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump was also talking to the soft minded crowd.  Loser's check themselves out and these losers want to take you with them.  Wake up. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well Said.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is right most of the time suicide bombers are  literally retards. Don't underestimate ISIS leadership they know how to manipulate people into thinking sucide attacks are the best way to get into paradise.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"LONDON -- CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in
Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to
British authorities prior to the attack."
View Quote
Someone said pretty early on in the thread last night he would be known to authorities.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let's buy them first class tickets and get them early seats.  Tell them they get half the virgins for going out easy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#35]
They're still losers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Rosie O'Donnell is a terrorist.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Shame upon themselves or their family is something that is probably worse than death, even the so-called martyrdom they seek.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump is right about one thing, we need a more derogatory name for these rats.
How about instead of call them terrorists we just call them the shitstains, the fungus, the turds.
Something that ifs universally disgusting.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quinn from Homeland Understands the Problem
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#40]
IT'S LOOSERS
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In Afghanistan, sometimes the Taliban would kidnap a dude's family and threaten to kill them all if he didn't strap on a vest and blow himself up.

Happened more than a few times.

Not saying that 99% aren't pieces of shit wastes of human scum, but sometimes bystanders are forced to do this shit too.
View Quote
In Iraq, we saw families that would 'donate' their kids to AQI to become martyrs. Not being forced to, but willingly giving up their children to be indoctrinated and exploited by these subhuman savages.

That turned me off of ever having hope for those people. When a woman tells you personally that she gave up her 7 year old boy to become a suicide bomber, with a fucking smile on her face. Like he was an honor student.

Turn it all into glass. Wipe every living thing from the ME, and let the Israelis take it all after the radiation subsides.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

In Iraq, we saw families that would 'donate' their kids to AQI to become martyrs. Not being forced to, but willingly giving up their children to be indoctrinated and exploited by these subhuman savages.

That turned me off of ever having hope for those people. When a woman tells you personally that she gave up her 7 year old boy to become a suicide bomber, with a fucking smile on her face. Like he was an honor student.

Turn it all into glass. Wipe every living thing from the ME, and let the Israelis take it all after the radiation subsides.
View Quote
Oh yeah, I agree - the amount of brainwashing and just plain stupid people I saw as well was astounding.

The entire region is like a fucking inbred mental disorder disguising itself as a 10th century cult that calls itself a religion.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, I agree - the amount of brainwashing and just plain stupid people I saw as well was astounding.

The entire region is like a fucking inbred mental disorder disguising itself as a 10th century cult that calls itself a religion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After 2 OIF's and an OEF, I kept trying to convince myself, "There's no fucking way that these people can be for real. Just no butt fucking way." But I just couldn't unsee everything.

It's mind boggling, the sheer amount of weapons grade retardation that passes for normal behavior over there. On top of the evil, barbarism, and mountains of walking shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Islamic culture is positively  saturated  with an inferiority  complex.  

Calling them losers is the perfect way to push that button
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump is right about one thing, we need a more derogatory name for these rats.
How about instead of call them terrorists we just call them the shitstains, the fungus, the turds.
Something that ifs universally disgusting.
View Quote
when you live in a "society"  where wiping your ass with your hand is acceptable there really isn't much insulting left...they are already at the bottom of the mental and intellectual strata
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree with you, there is no debating/ talking/ reasoning...fuck these subhuman goat fuckers...glass their "country"..annex land ..take oil
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#47]
LOL. Trump doesn't get it, and neither do most of the posters in this thread. Call them whatever you will, they don't give a shit what any of you think of them.

They see themselves as heroes. They don't see themselves as either losers or monsters. Calling them such may make you feel smug and superior, but it sure ain't gonna stop them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And retarded. Sometimes literally.
View Quote
This is way more common than most people realize.  The people who recruit them (and the family members that cooperate with them) are pure evil.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL. Trump doesn't get it, and neither do most of the posters in this thread. Call them whatever you will, they don't give a shit what any of you think of them.

They see themselves as heroes. They don't see themselves as either losers or monsters. Calling them such may make you feel smug and superior, but it sure ain't gonna stop them.
View Quote
They don't care what the infidel thinks about them. They don't care what infidel says. All they care about with regards to the infidel, is killing every last one.

The only way that Western Civilization is going to win this, is by killing every last follower of Muhammad. Political Islam is anathema to Western values. It's values are incompatible with our own. They do not seek to coexist with the West, only to conquer and destroy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The whole reason they have chosen or are chosen to be suicide bombers is because they are losers weak minded devil worshipers.

-snip-
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top