Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Anti-DWS twitter account with the last post a week before Rich was shot 6/10/16.  4Chan is speculating it's one of Rich's

https://twitter.com/RemoveDNC_Chair
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anti-DWS twitter account with the last post a week before Rich was shot 6/10/16.  4Chan is speculating it's one of Rich's

https://twitter.com/RemoveDNC_Chair
View Quote
Check the dates when tweets first started and compare to the timeline on the previous page. May 25.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
  FBI has nothing to do with it. A pi hired by the family went on fox and lied about what happened and changed his story later and assange kind do half asses trolled for awhile implying rich was a source and the basically admitted he wasn't. FBI has never been involved. It's all horseshit.
View Quote
I think the Penguin has been compromised!  Queue it's happening.gif!
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Check the dates when tweets first started and compare to the timeline on the previous page. May 25.
View Quote
Yup, he found out his candidate never had a chance in a rigged primary, and took everything he could all at once to expose it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Kim dotcom posted this on twitter tonight :
"If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source."
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kim dotcom posted this on twitter tonight :
"If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source."
View Quote
came to post this

Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
So I saw somewhere that the girlfriend had made the multiple polling places statement.

Wouldn't this be easy to prove or disprove?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
How can some of you guys sumarily throw out the possibility that he was killed by someone sent by the DNC? The robbery angle has more holes than the hit angle. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but that shit works both ways. 

If Rich was confirmed to be the Wikileaks source, do you still believe that a robbery is more realistic and the DNC angle shouldn't be pursued based upon the evidence we have?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How can some of you guys sumarily throw out the possibility that he was killed by someone sent by the DNC? The robbery angle has more holes than the hit angle. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but that shit works both ways. 

If Rich was confirmed to be the Wikileaks source, do you still believe that a robbery is more realistic and the DNC angle shouldn't be pursued based upon the evidence we have?
View Quote
Russians

They heard he was going to give stuff to Wikileaks so they snuffed him in order to rig the election and hack hilderbeast
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If that anon isn't actually a physician, I'd be surprised. He/she speaks fluent doctorese and gives a very typical, concise description of a hospital course. As to whether it's LARPing, I can't comment, but the syntax seems legit. Grammar and punctuation are suitably deplorable for a medical professional.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone said that might be a LARP, whatever that is. I'm guessing it's BS?
If that anon isn't actually a physician, I'd be surprised. He/she speaks fluent doctorese and gives a very typical, concise description of a hospital course. As to whether it's LARPing, I can't comment, but the syntax seems legit. Grammar and punctuation are suitably deplorable for a medical professional.
I agree on it being a physician.  The have to be LARPing though, something about the timeline doesn't add up to me.  He was shot around 4AM and pronounced dead just before 6AM. I get the police could be covering things up but an 8 hour window seems suspect from this anon. Has anyone requested the death certificate to get actual TOD?
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

People pick out what fits with their own beliefs and then go looking for evidence to back it up.

IMHO it could've been either one. Robbery-related shootings happen and they don't usually get solved until someone squeals to the cops.

On the other hand we've got the Clintons who leave a trail of dead people wherever they go.

Quoted:

came to post this

Fucker is trolling.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

IMHO it could've been either one. Robbery-related shootings happen and they don't usually get solved until someone squeals to the cops.
View Quote
Who got robbed?
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Something is up.  T_D caught Reddit admins editing Seth's accounts/posts.

Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Decent infographic with the details of the Seth Rich Murder.

Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Hannity has really latched on to the story this week.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/

Sean Hannity Retweeted Kim Dotcom
Stay tuned. Public invitation Kim Dotcom to be a guest on radio and TV. #GameChanger  Buckle up destroy Trump media. Sheep that u all are!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree on it being a physician.  The have to be LARPing though, something about the timeline doesn't add up to me.  He was shot around 4AM and pronounced dead just before 6AM. I get the police could be covering things up but an 8 hour window seems suspect from this anon. Has anyone requested the death certificate to get actual TOD?
View Quote
I haven't found anything specific on the usual search engines and agree that the timing as announced doesn't fit Anon's story. Gunshot alert around 4:20, conscious and talking, and reportedly dead around 6am. It barely fits how fast he might be expected to die if he wasn't in severe hemorrhagic shock on-scene.

4:20
-ShotSpotter. Police response time? Let's say 5 minutes. Unless a bus rolls with police to every shot alert, let's say another 5 for medical to arrive. Conscious and talking, so they don't need to take time to intubate on-scene. Let's say they get him assessed & loaded in 5 minutes. WHC is somewhat close. Let's be generous and give 5 minutes to get him to the trauma bay.

4:40
-Trauma primary survey. Here's one potential branch point. If he's suddenly gone downhill, he's getting promptly intubated, FAST scanned (ultrasound of the abdomen for fluid), and possibly sent to CT if the FAST is negative. Otherwise, someone is asking him questions while others are getting more IV access, getting radiology ready, sending blood to the lab for crossmatching, notifying OR crews of potential case, and assessing respiratory status. If he's hemodynamically unstable, uncrossmatched blood will be started.
-The ER or surgical doc may start a central venous catheter in the trauma bay. If so, add 5 minutes assuming that they're on the top of their game and get it in quickly. If he goes to CT scan, add 10 minutes for transport, scan, and preliminary view of the abdomen.
Let's go for the worst, since the resident says he was taken emergently to the OR. 10 minutes minimum in the trauma bay if he crashes, and ultrasound finds blood in the belly. Keep in mind, this would imply vascular injury or major damage to a solid organ.

4:50
-Rolls into the OR. Rapid anesthesia assessment, induction, intubation. Skin prep with sloppy iodine so they don't have to wait several minutes for an alcohol-based solution to dry. Everyone is on their game, the surgical team is in the room as he's going to sleep, and skin incision happens in 5 minutes.

4:55
-To be continued. This is saying 35 minutes from the initial gunshot detection to being in the OR. That's being very, very generous. The closest I've seen to that is someone getting shot right in front of the police, getting scooped into an LEO vehicle, and carted to the ER without waiting for an ambulance.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Very fishy with his Reddit account and edits going on just now.  That shows they had no idea about it until now and caught flat footed. 
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I haven't found anything specific on the usual search engines and agree that the timing as announced doesn't fit Anon's story. Gunshot alert around 4:20, conscious and talking, and reportedly dead around 6am. It barely fits how fast he might be expected to die if he wasn't in severe hemorrhagic shock on-scene.

-ShotSpotter. Police response time? Let's say 5 minutes. Unless a bus rolls with police to every shot alert, let's say another 5 for medical to arrive. Conscious and talking, so they don't need to take time to intubate on-scene. Let's say they get him assessed & loaded in 5 minutes. WHC is somewhat close. Let's be generous and give 5 minutes to get him to the trauma bay.

-Trauma primary survey. Here's one potential branch point. If he's suddenly gone downhill, he's getting promptly intubated, FAST scanned (ultrasound of the abdomen for fluid), and possibly sent to CT if the FAST is negative. Otherwise, someone is asking him questions while others are getting more IV access, getting radiology ready, sending blood to the lab for crossmatching, notifying OR crews of potential case, and assessing respiratory status. If he's hemodynamically unstable, uncrossmatched blood will be started.
-The ER or surgical doc may start a central venous catheter in the trauma bay. If so, add 5 minutes assuming that they're on the top of their game and get it in quickly. If he goes to CT scan, add 10 minutes for transport, scan, and preliminary view of the abdomen.
Let's go for the worst, since the resident says he was taken emergently to the OR. 10 minutes minimum in the trauma bay if he crashes, and ultrasound finds blood in the belly. Keep in mind, this would imply vascular injury or major damage to a solid organ.

-Rolls into the OR. Rapid anesthesia assessment, induction, intubation. Skin prep with sloppy iodine so they don't have to wait several minutes for an alcohol-based solution to dry. Everyone is on their game, the surgical team is in the room as he's going to sleep, and skin incision happens in 5 minutes.

-To be continued. This is saying 35 minutes from the initial gunshot detection to being in the OR. That's being very, very generous. The closest I've seen to that is someone getting shot right in front of the police, getting scooped into an LEO vehicle, and carted to the ER without waiting for an ambulance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he was that fucked up (two hours to dead) they might have not gone to a real OR and just done the trauma bay cut and gut - the narrative from the purported resident is more leisurely pace, more compatible with a real OR. I saw a guy come into a trauma bay via helo with a 3" wide bowie knife blade in his heart, got 6 units of trauma blood during a t-bay thoracotomy but he lived and walked out under his own power in 5 days.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conscious and talking you say...
Attachment Attached File

How long until this investigator gets a cease and desist from a million dollar lawyer?
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#26]
The fucking Establishment is sweating this case big time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Eh, not really. Nobody gives a shit about what conspiracy blogs are pushing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL!

They likely will...

SOON!!

Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#29]
-Exploratory laparotomy. Here are 2 of the common scenarios:
-Vascular injury, the blood pours out. It becomes a race between transfusing and stopping surgical bleeding. This may even include extending the incision up through the sternum and cross-clamping the aorta to keep some little bit of blood going to the brain. In this case, the patient would absolutely be requiring pressors and probably regular squirts of epinephrine. The red blood cell transfusions are now being discussed in terms of liters, with accompanying platelets, plasma, and some specialized stuff like tranexamic acid/factor VII/KCentra/incantations to try to fight his mounting disseminated intravascualr coagulation. His lactic acid level is through the roof, he has a massive metabolic acidosis, and his blood is starting to look like Kool-Aid. He is dying. This could easily be 90-120 minutes of struggle in the OR, with the surgical guys trying to plug the holes and the anesthesia crew trying to keep the pumphouse up & running. Dying in the 6:00 hour would either involve calling it off in the OR or packing the belly and taking him to the ICU where he would be expected to die within the hour.

-Bowel injury, minor liver injury as claimed by Anon. That would presume more stability through the admission process and less door-kicking right into the OR. It would still likely take no less than an hour in the OR for an ex-lap, especially with residents. They need to check the solid organs for injury - finding a small defect in a relatively nonvascular portion of the liver. They also need to run the entire length of the bowel manually for defects and remove the nonviable portions, which Anon said they did. The abdominal cavity is contaminated, so they'd irrigate copiously and probably leave it open, as Anon said. I doubt they'd be out of the OR and in the ICU before 6:30.

Either way, Anon's time course doesn't quite add up. I'll refer to Anon as a "he" for convenience.  Areas that need reconciling:
-He said the post-surgery hematocrit was 20. Ok, that's a fair amount of blood loss that isn't accounted in the initial presentation. He says it wasn't a vascular injury. So, we're left to presume that they just kept throwing saline or LR at the patient without stopping to check an initial crit at the time of admission. Even if they did, and it was normal, someone somewhere would have been expected to consider that the initial crit wasn't reflecting actual blood loss. The amount of hemodilution and blood loss to get a healthy guy down to 20 is not insignificant.

-Do a washout "in the morning." Yeah, that's typical, but it already was the morning. They would have been taking him to the ICU between maybe 6:30-7:30. Any resident that's spent more than a week in the ICU knows that shift change and nursing sign out happen like clockwork around that time. This is the pre-rounding rule: you. do. not. take. the. chart. from. the. ICU. nurses. at. shift. change. If they like you, they'll hand you the chart as you stroll by or show you their flow sheet covering the last shift. You pre-round before they start report. Bedside teaching rounds usually start around 8:00.

-"8 hours after he arrived', they were "swarmed by LEOs." Well, he probably arrived at the hospital some time between 4:30 and 5:00. That would put them being swarmed around noon or 13:00.

-"At turnover that morning," referencing a VIP that came in "last night." Unless the guy was exceptionally well-known, he would possibly still be a "John Doe." Maybe his ID would have caught up with him, but even then, nothing in his history suggests he'd automatically get called a VIP that soon after hitting the hospital.

So:
-Either Seth Rich was shot and came into the hospital much earlier than officially reported, or his TOD was many hours later than reported, if Anon is telling the truth.
-Seth Rich was either a big name in the area, or someone made some phone calls to the facility to have him get sequestered. Trauma patients often are initially categorized as "no info" if there is criminal activity involved, but many of us really try to get away from saying "so and so is a VIP." I've had patients with household names that have been in the front pages of national news, and I've had patients that have slept outside on newspapers, within the same day. They get the same level of care. When you start giving people special handling, you introduce the potential for affecting your clinical decision-making.
-He either had a much rockier presentation than Anon claims, or he did OK but got unstable after a short time in the ICU, if this description is to be believed.

Now, I've also been somewhat in Anon's shoes. I've had some reasonably newsworthy patients, and we did try to limit nonessential personnel from milling about. I've also had the Secret Service close off the exact elevator I needed to take my unstable post-op heart patient to the ICU. There is no negotiating in that situation. You just hope you have enough resuscitation drugs and oxygen in the tank to keep them going as you take the roundabout path. That's why I'm not calling straight-up BS on the story. It still has a number of unfilled holes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:33:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If he was that fucked up (two hours to dead) they might have not gone to a real OR and just done the trauma bay cut and gut - the narrative from the purported resident is more leisurely pace, more compatible with a real OR. I saw a guy come into a trauma bay via helo with a 3" wide bowie knife blade in his heart, got 6 units of trauma blood during a t-bay thoracotomy but he lived and walked out under his own power in 5 days.
View Quote
Trauma bay thoracotomy, sure. I've seen that work - cross-clamping the aorta, among other things, to make it to the OR. I even took a guy up to the OR with a Foley catheter plugging the bullet hole in his right ventricle. You can get to the heart and lungs pretty quickly. The abdomen is messy.

Trauma bay ex-lap? About the only time I can think of for someone to go into the abdomen in the bay is for a perimortem c-section.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Supposed Tweet From  brother of Seth Rich to Sean Hannity deleted by Twitter.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jlangdale/status/866131918118637568/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwestendzone.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D143531%26page%3D9[/tweet]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:59:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Supposed Tweet From  brother of Seth Rich to Sean Hannity deleted by Twitter.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jlangdale/status/866131918118637568/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwestendzone.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D143531%26page%3D9[/tweet]
View Quote
Pic:
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#33]
https://twitter.com/awyattman88/status/866114791856910338

pretty sure the twitter acct is some white supremacist type, but it is apparently video of seth rich's parents thanking the internet for looking.

Don't know if it is an old video (back when it first happened) or what. Doesn't necessarily mean what the tweet implies, but interesting.
I feel bad for the family, no matter what actually happened.

edit:it's at least 3 weeks old
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Proof that owner of bar where Seth Rich was last seen alive visited White House 4 days earlier

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/05/20/proof-that-owner-of-bar-where-seth-rich-was-last-seen-alive-visited-white-house-4-days-earlier/
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Decent infographic with the details of the Seth Rich Murder.

http://i.imgur.com/u3LOGuS.jpg
View Quote
But that would screw up russia russia russia though
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:46:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FOX News is a conspiracy blog?  Last I heard they're the most watched news channel in the country.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:08:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Jesus.  Between this thread, the Podesta emails, Pizzagate, and Badselfeater, I'm not sure how I've gotten any work done in the last few months.  I'd love to see Seth Rich's killers and their string-pullers brought to justice, but I have little hope that it will be done.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:35:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
So what's your agenda here? You NeverTrumps sure hate your anti-establishment stories.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:47:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We just care about getting Trump impeached so Klinton II can take her throne.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

-"At turnover that morning," referencing a VIP that came in "last night." Unless the guy was exceptionally well-known, he would possibly still be a "John Doe." Maybe his ID would have caught up with him, but even then, nothing in his history suggests he'd automatically get called a VIP that soon after hitting the hospital.

So:
-Either Seth Rich was shot and came into the hospital much earlier than officially reported, or his TOD was many hours later than reported, if Anon is telling the truth.
-Seth Rich was either a big name in the area, or someone made some phone calls to the facility to have him get sequestered. Trauma patients often are initially categorized as "no info" if there is criminal activity involved, but many of us really try to get away from saying "so and so is a VIP." I've had patients with household names that have been in the front pages of national news, and I've had patients that have slept outside on newspapers, within the same day. They get the same level of care. When you start giving people special handling, you introduce the potential for affecting your clinical decision-making.
-He either had a much rockier presentation than Anon claims, or he did OK but got unstable after a short time in the ICU, if this description is to be believed.
View Quote
You are making the assumption VIP means "we want to keep him."

Washington is full of those.   Seth Rich was important, important that he DIES.

The time frame would be about right for the assassin to report back with what happened with the botched "ride" and shooting was plan "B".  "God damnit, now we gotta get assets into the hospital."

How long is too short of a "time to die" if they got someone there bent on finishing the job?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
FOX News is a conspiracy blog?  Last I heard they're the most watched news channel in the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes they are now a conspiracy blog peddling garbage. Wrestling is popular too. That doesn't make it real.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes they are now a conspiracy blog peddling garbage. Wrestling is popular too. That doesn't make it real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:34:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
What are some legit news sources we can check out?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try starting with ones that aren't selling supplements.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The PI admitted he has no proof about the Wikileaks claim and now says he was repeating what an unnamed fox reporter told him.
View Quote
Anonymous sourcing is fine for Russia stories.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Try starting with ones that aren't selling supplements.
View Quote
Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Bill Still reported this too on his Still Report.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The time frame would be about right for the assassin to report back with what happened with the botched "ride" and shooting was plan "B".  "God damnit, now we gotta get assets into the hospital."

How long is too short of a "time to die" if they got someone there bent on finishing the job?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So:

That's what I was implying with the second part of the first bullet point. "Someone made some phone calls . . . to get him sequestered." VIP doesn't necessarily mean a good guy, and can be short hand for an individual under special handling.

If I was organizing the cleanup crew for that botched hit and had the resources of HRC and DNC behind me, I'd play it as if he was involved in a national security risk. Use some real and imagined authority to drop a virtual wall around him. If his name is already known, have people imply that it may be a pseudonym. Give a stern reminder to a few folks about confidentiality, a concept they already are indoctrinated to follow as healthcare providers, and they'll help run interference for you.

Once you have that wall, you have a lot more leeway on how to handle things inside the bubble.  Here's one conspiratorial way to go about it: If you have a compromised attending physician and ICU nurse, it's even easier. Pencil-whip the chart to show that he had a massive anoxic brain injury, as the diagnosis can be made clinically. That would obviously involve falsifying a number of things including some lab tests, but this whole scenario presumes a willingness to go that way. Once brain death is documented, you have a non-person behind the wall.

The 8 hours from door to authority swarm, then kicking everyone out, then the resident not being able to round on him is harder to fit. If the resident is post-call and gets to go home after finishing his work rounds, it could still have pushed into the afternoon before he was rounding and not able to see the patient. It's also possible that his estimation of times is way off. Even with the sham death I described, you wouldn't be able to compress that to happen in the 6:00 hour, because he would still be known to have drugs in his system from anesthesia that would invalidate brain death testing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Newt Gingrich: DNC Operative Was Behind Wikileaks DNC Release - Drops Seth Rich Bomb

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGoUFxh6pzk
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top