Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The media is straight up guilty of sedition if you ask me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FOX 10 Phoenix will have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plTx2FuqRo
View Quote
Muchos Gracias mi amigo.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not to mention, classified info on ISIS to the Russians?

Is it classified because our CIA and Saudi friends are still backing those cut-throat terrorists against the Syrians and Russians?

View Quote
Not just the CIA.  Remember when we used tomahawks to blow up military equipment that was being used to kill ISIS in Syria?  Pepperidge farm remembers.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Source

Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Must have emailed it to them or something...
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck the media and fuck the left. It should have read; Putin and trump working together to end ISIS.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Love the press conference.

"No he didn't.  Fuck off. "

About face and walk back into the WH.  Press loses its collective shit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
McMaster: "I was in the room, it didn't happen."
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Taken at same time..

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Fake news!

Also, he's the President. He gets to do that at times. I trust Trump far more than Obama or Hillary in that regard.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You cool with the Brits sharing intel we develop without us giving it the green light for distribution?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just saw this on CNN - seriously do the pins think world leaders don't share sensitive details?  Perhaps it was info on North Korea chemical weapons or nukes.  Perhaps it was that randomware hack.  Perhaps it is a timeline for a major B2 air strike in Kim Ding Aling.

I'm fine with our leaders working with other leaders on shit that should be classified to high levels.  Perhaps working together we don't end up with another Korean War like last time and just remove the head and not get into the political issues of democracy vs communism.
You cool with the Brits sharing intel we develop without us giving it the green light for distribution?
Hell, Obama gave away British nuclear secrets not so long ago. Where was the outrage then?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fox is ignoring it? Shocking.
View Quote
Wrong

Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#14]
double post
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Anonymous sources.

Fake news.

Lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
So FoxNews should report on a false news story? If it was about the Laptop thing...that's not classified. There was news a while back about airlines not allowing laptops on certain flights.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Boooooooooooring.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So FoxNews should report on a false news story? If it was about the Laptop thing...that's not classified. There was news a while back about airlines not allowing laptops on certain flights.
View Quote
B-but Buzzfeed confirmed it..
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Russia, russia, russia, russians.  Russia?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hell, Obama gave away British nuclear secrets not so long ago. Where was the outrage then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just saw this on CNN - seriously do the pins think world leaders don't share sensitive details?  Perhaps it was info on North Korea chemical weapons or nukes.  Perhaps it was that randomware hack.  Perhaps it is a timeline for a major B2 air strike in Kim Ding Aling.

I'm fine with our leaders working with other leaders on shit that should be classified to high levels.  Perhaps working together we don't end up with another Korean War like last time and just remove the head and not get into the political issues of democracy vs communism.
Brits need to stop being so British and learn how to make a fuss.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#21]
So other than WAPO unnamed sourses, what evidence do they have?

ISIS making laptop bombs has been out for a while.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I think what's the most interesting is there was probably a handful of people in that room.... and one of them is the mole.

Kinda helps find out who it was 
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Already moved on. Talking NK now. CNN on the other hand...
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He is fake News
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
damn another big kick in the balls......that's gotta hurt the ole ego.....
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Real Ghurka Din thread
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think what's the most interesting is there was probably a handful of people in that room.... and one of them is the mole.

Kinda helps find out who it was 
View Quote
Unless it was completely fabricated which it seems it was.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong

http://i.imgur.com/2HqF6wn.jpg
Yes I did anticipate a lot of screaming about fake news.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
They have been talking about since it broke. The online story is below the Hillary story.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It couldn't be worse then Huma sending top level classified info to Anthony Wieners  laptop or Hillary storing all her classified e-mails on a personal server at her home. FBI even stated this was ok by not recommending charges.
View Quote
You forgot letting her housekeeper have access to the SCIF at her residence.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong

http://i.imgur.com/2HqF6wn.jpg
I imagine you do when you earn the title of Minister of propaganda as a Hillary shill on a gun board
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
McMaster denied what wasn't alleged.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Erin Burnett just said something like "we'll be right back to discuss how trump has put millions of American lives in danger by disclosing top secret info to the Russians"

What a bitch. Saying it like its fact.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called him a "monumental cockwomble" between pinkie waving sips of piping hot tea, if that can be considered a fuss?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#36]
From the WAPO story: 

"For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

So even if he did give out info (which it seems he didn't) he still didn't do a damn thing wrong. 
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
From the WAPO story: 

"For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

So even if he did give out info (which it seems he didn't) he still didn't do a damn thing wrong. 
View Quote
But Erin Burnett just said Trump has put millions of American lives in danger.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Scott Adams summed it up pretty well for anyone interested.

https://www.pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1vAxRbpZlEZxl?t=12
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I called him a "monumental cockwomble" between pinkie waving sips of piping hot tea, if that can be considered a fuss?
View Quote
You guys do have the absolute best pejoratives.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Fake News WaPo just released ANOTHER fake story about Trump and the Russians in order to delegitimize President Trump. National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster made a statement saying, “The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-mcmaster-makes-statement-following-wapo-crap-story-story-reported-false-video/
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not clicking WaPo. Nameless sources again?
View Quote
'Officials familiar with the matter'  'Former senior officials'  "The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities."

And I thought The Weekly World News went out of business in 2007.  

Next up: BREAKING!  The WAPO can now reveal Trump's parents were the bat boy and some random lady alien. 
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Obama ran his mouth about everything. He brought in a bunch of Hollywood types to brag about the OBL raid, for instance.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/gates-to-national-security-team-on-osama-raid-shut-the-f-up/article/646731

The Obama administration could not shut the fuck up. And he allowed Clinton to leak shitloads of information with her bullshit server. Details of all manner of important things were showing up in concerning places because the administration (OPM hack, the State department having to go dark to purge intruders, etc) had no fucks to give about security.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama ran his mouth about everything. He brought in a bunch of Hollywood types to brag about the OBL raid, for instance.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/gates-to-national-security-team-on-osama-raid-shut-the-f-up/article/646731

The Obama administration could not shut the fuck up. And he allowed Clinton to leak shitloads of information with her bullshit server. Details of all manner of important things were showing up in concerning places because the administration (OPM hack, the State department having to go dark to purge intruders, etc) had no fucks to give about security.
That was an astonishing level of ineptitude.  

We have to sit exams about the handling of sensitive information on an annual basis.  There is no excuse.  If you screw up, you are out and possibly facing criminal charges.

How the hell someone with her level of clearance fucked up that badly is quite frankly horrendous. We all know mistakes happen and errors in judgement take place, but hers was blatant, deliberate and knowingly reckless.

I cannot believe she has not been prosecuted for her brazen actions.  It smacks of corruption that is far wider than her own disregard for law.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We just need another multiyear investigation 
View Quote
That is why I think they made this shit up. Same for the demands of s special prosecutor  They know the existing one is about to get thrown in the shitter and want it to continue until the elections in 18
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

McMaster denied what wasn't alleged.
View Quote
"The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false"

Sounds like a pretty straightforward denial to me.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your girl lost. Get over it. I'm sure the Dems will run someone you'll end up liking better like lieawatha.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Maybe he revealed our nuclear response time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false"

Sounds like a pretty straightforward denial to me.  YMMV.
View Quote
Read the rest of what he denied.  He denied methods and sources, NOT the information. Trump disclosed what he knew, NOT how he got the info.  McMaster was weaving and dodging.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#50]
THIS JUST IN:

"According to sources, Mr. Trump likes to eat crackers in bed. Without jelly."

More news at eleven.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top