BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They won't behave like anything.  They will experience a 90% cull rate when the gov isn't there to protect them anymore.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As Matt Bracken likes to point out, this is how they behave on full bellies, electricity, and rule of law

Now imagine how they will behave when they are hungry, the electricity is off, and there is no rule of law because EVERYONE is in survival mode.

FERAL HUMANS.  They exist and they walk among us.  Just because they wear clothes, operate smartphones, and speak some semblance of English doesn't mean they aren't Ferals...
They won't behave like anything.  They will experience a 90% cull rate when the gov isn't there to protect them anymore.  
Bullshit at first.

They will go into a frenzied orgy of looting, then attacking, as their EBT cards won't work and the stop-and-robs get emptied of food and canned goods within 24 hours.  HUNGER will make them even more dangerous than they are now -- to some people.  

After about 24-48 hours, enough of them will be shot dead and stacked in the streets, or cowering in fear of Looter-Shooters, that things will become MUCH calmer, but still require a need for vigilance.

I think they truly have NO IDEA what waits for them once they leave their ethnic enclaves and go to neighborhoods full of armed people who know what kind of trouble the Ferals bring with them.  Seeing a bunch of your Feral/MUY buddies strung up on telephone poles with cardboard signs of "LOOTER" hung around their necks tends to have a calming, deterrent effect.  And yes, I would do that myself in a New York Minute if I thought it was necessary to protect my family and neighbors.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Grenades should be legal.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The lord works in mysterious ways, as it seems like every time I question whether my decision to move from the Duval County area was a good idea, something pops up to reaffirm me.
It's like clockwork and within minutes of the thought.

In this instance, it is Orange Park, and this video is only the tip of the iceberg.
View Quote
My dad and I were majority owners in the Holiday Inn at Orange Park, we owned the Baymedows Inn for years as well. I grew up in Baker County.

Lots of single mother raised teens there,  lots. Not a father in the bunch. The cycle is rinse,repeat. Black mothers are bringing this country down faster than anything else.

They get knocked up at 15 by some thug. She has no clue how to raise a kid as she was raised in the street, she noe has a kid at 15, over and over. I used to see grandma's in their 30s st my hospital. Great grannies at 38..
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to Somalia U.S.A. Thanks Obama.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Carl Douglas......Carl Douglas to the white courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As Matt Bracken likes to point out, this is how they behave on full bellies, electricity, and rule of law

Now imagine how they will behave when they are hungry, the electricity is off, and there is no rule of law because EVERYONE is in survival mode.

FERAL HUMANS.  They exist and they walk among us.  Just because they wear clothes, operate smartphones, and speak some semblance of English doesn't mean they aren't Ferals...
View Quote
Hit the nail on the head!!!

When and if there is no rule of law, the sheep dogs may have to take the gloves off.......
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Jax gettin' shit done as usual
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome to Somalia U.S.A. Thanks Obama.
View Quote
Because this kind of thing didn't happen before Obama? Derp.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I Redboxed the Snowden movie last week.

There is a scene in it where Snowden describes inserting software kill switches into our allies's infrastructure...such that if they decide not to play ball with the US, somebody at the CIA/NSA trips the kill switch software and the power goes out in the whole country.

So I can only suspect that they have done the same thing here in the US.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Vibrant AF...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#11]
So when is ED209 getting that mall security gig again?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It doesn't work like you think it works.
View Quote
Why would that be? Your average person especially a "teen" in the middle of a fight, is going to get fucked up by spray. Enough at least to let you unass the area. It's not ideal but not a bad idea either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those kids were fast as lightning...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When and if there is no rule of law, the sheep dogs may have to take the gloves off.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"May"?

When the food runs out, the animals will emerge like a swarm of locusts and destroy everything in their path...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How many tumbleweeves were left behind after the melee?
View Quote
You got me 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#16]
The sad part is they vote and they breed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

yep that scene always comes to mind when threads like this remind me these people exist in the U.S.

why would anyone subject their family and themselves to these people, get the fuck away from them and I'm not talking other side of town
View Quote
Right.  I got to the opposite side of the state.  97% non-feral.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep that scene always comes to mind when threads like this remind me these people exist in the U.S.

why would anyone subject their family and themselves to these people, get the fuck away from them and I'm not talking other side of town
just stay away from Knoxville, location for the most evil and heinous hate crime committed against whites, in recent history i would imagine
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll take clay over Duval every time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Note to self, do NOT move to Clay County FLA
I'll take clay over Duval every time
Yea... Orange Park is pretty much the only large urban city in all of clay county.... Even Green cove and Flemming island are small and the demographics are not in their favor by a long shot!

Middleburg, Clay Hill, Keystone Height, and a few other nooks and crannies... Those demographics are almost zero! And they don't normally fuck around in those areas. Like... Be gone when the sun goes down!

Clay county is still for the most part a rural county once you get past Orange Park. What you're seeing now is the trash from Duval county migrating south!
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bullshit at first.

They will go into a frenzied orgy of looting, then attacking, as their EBT cards won't work and the stop-and-robs get emptied of food and canned goods within 24 hours.  HUNGER will make them even more dangerous than they are now -- to some people.  

After about 24-48 hours, enough of them will be shot dead and stacked in the streets, or cowering in fear of Looter-Shooters, that things will become MUCH calmer, but still require a need for vigilance.

I think they truly have NO IDEA what waits for them once they leave their ethnic enclaves and go to neighborhoods full of armed people who know what kind of trouble the Ferals bring with them.  Seeing a bunch of your Feral/MUY buddies strung up on telephone poles with cardboard signs of "LOOTER" hung around their necks tends to have a calming, deterrent effect.  And yes, I would do that myself in a New York Minute if I thought it was necessary to protect my family and neighbors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit at first.

what's your address I'm moving next door.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And people wonder why I keep a riot control sized can of Fox 5.3 in my laptop bag

1lb Fox 5.3
explain....
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was this before or after he called the integrity of US Special Forces into question over Jade Helm?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Not the first recent incident like this in jville. Haven't been to Orange Park in 15 yrs and you couldn't pay me enough to walk into that mall. Just like Regency & even Avenues.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Was this before or after he called the integrity of US Special Forces into question over Jade Helm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what this guy said about Jade Helm, but what does that have to do with the truth of the above post?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isn't a Matt Bracken love-fest thread, this is a discussion about how these feral youth will be Public Enemy Number One if TSHTF, and it happens to use one quote from Matt Bracken that is on point and accurate.

You are not usually "That Guy" who shits in an otherwise intelligent thread.  Don't be "That Guy." Nobody likes "That Guy."

You got a problem with Matt Bracken's other statements, take it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And there are those here that still insist despite constant, almost daily evidence to the contrary that Planned Parenthood is not the Deal of the Day.
View Quote
I've said that before and the reaction from some here was...emotional. Put me in charge and I'd increase Planned Parenthood funding to 1960's NASA space race levels.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Somehow, I was expecting there to be more poo flinging.
View Quote
I was looking for this

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Typical
View Quote
A long time ago, I used to be a teen.  Are you saying this behavior is typical of girls?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit at first.

My yard will be the one that looks like this:

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just look at Africa for some examples
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your post makes me want to move out of the city and out to the country.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
The problem with this viewpoint is that "feral" implies they were once civilized (or domesticated) and have gone wild and are capable of providing for themselves.  Feral cats and feral pigs can survive without the help of humans.  I suspect that most urban savages would not be able to survive without humans providing them with food, water, shelter, etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#35]
"Dispatch, show me back 10-8, the disturbance was mutual combat, no victim"
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Geez, what's Orange Park these days? 

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not the first recent incident like this in jville. Haven't been to Orange Park in 15 yrs and you couldn't pay me enough to walk into that mall. Just like Regency & even Avenues.
View Quote
Even the Avenues?
Loved that place when it opened.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Feral fucking animals...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#39]
We need a national TV ad program that highlights these events.  The black community is so screwed up from five decades of Democrat Great Society welfare that I assume that most blacks are a threat.  Obviously not Halle Berry, Clarence Thomas or Will Smith and other decent folk like them, but too many blacks are assumed to be a threat.

Have the ads show these scenes and stress several points.

Democrats have destroyed the black family.

The black bastard rate has to be dropped.  

Blacks are fucked up because of the Democrats.

Blacks should stop voting for the Democrats who have gotten them to this feral situation.

Then Trump needs to end welfare for bastard kids.  Nothing.  No food.  No housing.  No cell phones.   Let Democrats take care of them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Even the Avenues?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even the Avenues?
Yea. Me too. The old hood isn't what it was.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Wish I had a time machine so I could go back and strategically put bullets in the heads of all the fucking idiots who were involved in bringing slaves to North America. 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We need a national TV ad program that highlights these events.  The black community is so screwed up from five decades of Democrat Great Society welfare that I assume that most blacks are a threat.  Obviously not Halle Berry, Clarence Thomas or Will Smith and other decent folk like them, but too many blacks are assumed to be a threat.

Have the ads show these scenes and stress several points.

Democrats have destroyed the black family.

The black bastard rate has to be dropped.  

Blacks are fucked up because of the Democrats.

Blacks should stop voting for the Democrats who have gotten them to this feral situation.

Then Trump needs to end welfare for bastard kids.  Nothing.  No food.  No housing.  No cell phones.   Let Democrats take care of them.
View Quote
You really think black people don't know they're being used for a vote?

They're ok with it. Trust me on this.

Lol

Eta: You just make sure your taxes keep getting paid on time....Mmmmkay !
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Even the Avenues?
View Quote
I moved to Jax (tinsel town area) 9/06...the avenues mall was great...then regency closed...avenues is now the new regency. If the wife and kids need to go to the avenues for something, my and I go armed. She has her p938 and I carry p320 with a 21 rounder as backup.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
This. I've always had a pistol or two, shotgun, and my beloved Marlin 39D. We had an ice storm here in '93. I didn't have electricity for 23 days. The ferals that are about 1000 yards away had power in less than a week simply because of their potential to riot. They were calling in false alarms to the fire department. They would then block the firemen in and demand to have electricity. The National Guard came in on the second or third night and strictly enforced a curfew.

I have since acquired better arms. They are savages. Bracken is correct. If there is any disruption to "normal life" as they know it, there will be blood.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Note to self, do NOT move to Clay County FLA
View Quote

Green Cove ain't a bad place to be.   OP is just traffic and some version of civilization.  Thankful I decided not to live there when I looked 28 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A rich and vibrant culture.
View Quote
I wish O got bitch slapped every time someone used this to accurately describe certain behavior.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And there are those here that still insist despite constant, almost daily evidence to the contrary that Planned Parenthood is not the Deal of the Day.
View Quote
Really, people don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
What you did there, I saw it and I chuckled.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Damn I used to live in Orange Park. It didn't look like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Your post makes me want to move out of the city and out to the country.
View Quote
I did 17 years ago but damn if the city hasn't followed me out.   I do still have turkeys in the back yard though so all isn't lost.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top