Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This entire argument is exactly why the NFA shoudl go away. How many hours have been wasted by the ATF trying to make sense of something as stupid as a brace.

Personally, I think they should have said "You can only have a brace on your pistol if you have a disability that warrants the need."
What able-bodied moron out there actually uses a brace for the purpose it was designed? Who wants to have a firearm attached to their body? It's fucking retarded.

So by allowing people to shoulder these, they're essentially negated the need for people to go through the process of getting an SBR. Buy a pistol received, buy this stupid brace, and use it as a stock.
Why not just say, "Go ahead and put a regular stock on it"?

THIS shows just how stupid the whole SBR thing even is if they're pretty much allowing it to happen.
View Quote
You realize that there are benefits to an AR pistol?    

I can carry a loaded AR15 pistol in my car under my CCW
- I can't carry a loaded SBR
- For years my state didn't allow SBR
- The process through my state is cumbersome
- You need a permission slip to cross state lines.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm happy for everyone that likes the brace option, but the fact that this is allowed is proof that SBR's need to be removed from the NFA. It's a silly archaic law that needs to be changed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
And all of those things need to change as well. Law abiding citizens shouldn't be subjected to such foolishness. Criminals don't give a fuck regardless.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
How many folks have ordered a shockwave blade since this thread started?

BTW, they are $51.70 out the door at KAK.

SG Ammo is out. 
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Our own worst enemies. All the proof I'll ever need is right here in this thread.

I'll write a letter, which is what caused this shitstorm, because I don't have 30 hours to research it.

We should ban braces for all but the handicapped.

Sheesh. I'd say unbelievable, but not really
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He needs to make more videos.  I was subscribed to his YT channel awhile ago, but he rarely puts out vids.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He needs to make more videos.  I was subscribed to his YT channel awhile ago, but he rarely puts out vids.
Well, he was diagnosed with MS a while back and eventually threw in the towel. Shame, dude's a legend.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was thanking him for responding and clarifying his position. It wasn't intended to be a form of agreement. Almost every advocate of SBRs over braces seems to focus on looks alone so it was interesting to see someone try to make a "functionality" argument. It seemed like a stretch and indeed it was. The only point where he made even a little sense was the adjustability one, but this afternoon I learned these two things exist:

http://files.harrispublications.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/03/SB-Tactical-SBPDW.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/TailHook.jpg

So yeah, its basically all bullshit for all the reasons you listed and more. LOP? Come on, you can make the LOP anything you want as long as it's less than 13.5" apparently. Cheek weld? Braces and stocks are both round on top...that's not rocket science. If adjustability is your thing then the pictures above debunk that. Stability? The KAK is built like a brick shit house when paired with the KAK tube. The ONLY reason you'd pay $200 and wait a year is for a very specific stock or for looks alone. To me that's not worth it. The braces seem to provide more legal flexibility, all the functionality of a stock, and don't require me to invite the man in to my life. I'll be buying one of the above options I do believe.
View Quote
None of that made any sense.

Look, you don't have to like the reasons I gave, but it still doesn't mean that it is bullshit. Now that noisy long winded nonsense and no signal you just made trying to win the argument, that was bullshit all on it's own.

And FYI: that first one costs more than the stamp and only has three positions and doesn't give a good cheek weld. The second offers the same cheek weld which made me not like OEM stocks, and a meh LOP. The pictures did not debunk anything at all, so I don't know why you're muddying the waters with BS opinions that you disguised as facts. And the KAK is flimsy made, has no cheak weld, is very uncomfortable, and all around sucks.

So in reality, the ONLY reason buying that stamp is for function alone. And by the way, the minute you filled out that 4473, was enough to invite da man!!!!! in your life.

Christ, this isn't hard. Just say you don't want to pay da man!!!!!!! instead of BS'ing this any further.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Personally, I think they should have said "You can only have a brace on your pistol if you have a disability that warrants the need."
View Quote
@pathfinder74

Hi there, would you care to expand on the "warrants the need" comment?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So if red loctite makes the shockwave brace permanently affixed, would that same logic apply to muzzle devices?   ;)
View Quote
Time to draft a letter!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Time to draft a letter!!!
View Quote
I don't understand at all why the brace being "permanently attached" is a bad thing in any way. If anything I'd think they would prefer it to be locked on in some manner rather than adjustable. Is it because they want it to feel shquishy if you shoulder it or something? I just don't see any angle why that keeps getting a mention.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Now you need to decide if you should use a pistol buffer tube or a rifle buffer tube.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't understand at all why the brace being "permanently attached" is a bad thing in any way. If anything I'd think they would prefer it to be locked on in some manner rather than adjustable. Is it because they want it to feel shquishy if you shoulder it or something? I just don't see any angle why that keeps getting a mention.
View Quote
I thought that was strange, even by ATF reasoning, as well.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Now you need to decide if you should use a pistol buffer tube or a rifle buffer tube.
View Quote
Well, some might be able to get that LOP they need, but for myself, N-close-TCH has worked for a long time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just guessing at their ass backwards logic here, but I think they mean if you have it fixed so far out you can't use it as a brace, then you must have intended to use it as a stock. I'm not a lawyer and can't tell you how that would play in court, or if they would pursue it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
@pathfinder74

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@pathfinder74

<Knock it off. -40xb>
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:13:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Easy man. Think this through. Shouldering a brace is where it all starts. One minute you're shouldering a shockwave, the next you're getting "Berzerker" tattooed on you're forehead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question, what does this really mean in the practical use of AR pistols?  Am I clear to shoulder my shockwave?  Does anybody know?
Easy man. Think this through. Shouldering a brace is where it all starts. One minute you're shouldering a shockwave, the next you're getting "Berzerker" tattooed on you're forehead.
First it's shouldering a brace, next think you know your sucking dick in an alley for heroin. "Shoulder a brace, not even once."  

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The folding version costs more than a stamp.
View Quote
True but you get to own it now versus a year from now.  Ill happily pay extra.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm just guessing at their ass backwards logic here, but I think they mean if you have it fixed so far out you can't use it as a brace, then you must have intended to use it as a stock. I'm not a lawyer and can't tell you how that would play in court, or if they would pursue it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yea, well I could grasp that easily, but read this from KAK's phone call to the ATF:

By "permanent affixing," ATF considers that to be adding permanent Loctite to the large set screw that secures the Blade into the dimples in the KAK tube. As long as you don't red Loctite the set screw in place, ATF considers it to be "temporarily placed" and "perfectly okay to shoulder." (He didn't beat around the bush on this topic.)
Length of pull is then covered, but says it's fine as long as it's less than 13.x inches. Just don't use loctite, even if it is shorter than that basically. So WTF does loctite have to do with any of this???

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/24/breaking-news-update-atf-reversal-letter-sb-tactical/ (see comments)
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#20]
This all reminds me of an odd conversation I had little while ago.  I was at work and a guy comes in that touts himself as a big gun guy.  

He normally comes in and inconsiderately chats me up about gun stuff. Usually in annoyed because I'm super busy working.  That day he was the only one there at the moment.  I decide I'll humor him this time.  After some gun rant I excitedly tell him about the tailhook. I bring up the website and am half way into explaining why it's awesome.

Suddenly he cuts me off. "You see that's the problem with this stuff". He goes into this whole rant on braces being bad because people buy them to make sbr's.  Then he says ar's are assault weapons.  (He even has two of them himself) . I smile the whole time thinking wtf bro.

Finally another customer comes in and saves me. I know csb but I wonder about those folks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yea, well I could grasp that easily, but read this from KAK's phone call to the ATF:

Length of pull is then covered, but says it's fine as long as it's less than 13.x inches. Just don't use loctite, even if it is shorter than that basically. So WTF does loctite have to do with any of this???

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/24/breaking-news-update-atf-reversal-letter-sb-tactical/ (see comments)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By "permanent affixing," ATF considers that to be adding permanent Loctite to the large set screw that secures the Blade into the dimples in the KAK tube. As long as you don't red Loctite the set screw in place, ATF considers it to be "temporarily placed" and "perfectly okay to shoulder." (He didn't beat around the bush on this topic.)

Well there goes my thoughts on it. It makes no sense, and I wouldn't expect anything less from the ATF. I don't see how the ease of adjustment makes any difference, since the brace is supposed to be fixed in place during use. And I guess they settled on 13.X as being the length of an A2 stock, so thats where it stops being useful as a brace. Arbitrary just like everything else the ATF does.

I find it very hard to believe that an ATF agent explicitly stated that shouldering a brace was okay, but then again its just one idiot in the whole bunch, and some of them did approve Form 1's for machine guns.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
No he's making the argument you shouldn't have to buy a stupid $200 tax stamp to begin with!!!!  Pistol, SBR, whatever should make no difference.  ETA Tenn is the same way as far as carry but we can have loaded long guns in a vehicle.  Just that we should be able to convert a pistol to SBR configuration and back to pistol if we want without buying a stupid stamp.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:48:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is what got us here in the first place.

People writing letters and the ATF saying "What are all these tards going on about?"

- "I want my own letter! Duuuuurrrrr! Where's my helmet??! DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just sent my letter. Not willing to go to jail for what someone says on the internet, but I still want to shoulder my damn sig brace. Screw your $200 tax stamps.
Sarcasm????????
Sarcasm?

Do you think I have 30 hours of free time to sift through endless layers of bullshit just to find out wether what I'm doing is a felony? No thank you. I'd rather hear it from the source. My life and my property is what's at stake here, not some slap on the wrist and parking ticket.

We'll see how long it takes to get a response and I'll start a thread since these fucks asses over at SB can't post the shit themselves.
This is what got us here in the first place.

People writing letters and the ATF saying "What are all these tards going on about?"

- "I want my own letter! Duuuuurrrrr! Where's my helmet??! DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!"
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

{interestingly inappropriate rant edited}

Meanwhile, I be chilling the fuck out with my ATF letter, banging my hot wife, and might even get a dog... you know, that thing of yours that will have gotten shot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:32:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
@pathfinder74
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@pathfinder74
Maybe I didn't understand the history behind it, but I was under the impression it was designed for people with injuries/disabilities that made it difficult to handle it "normally".

So, if the ATF is going to try to keep people from using it, go about it by way of what it was designed for. Unless you're strapping this thing onto your arm as it was designed, you can't use it.
I know it sounds stupid... which was pretty much my point.
The entirety of the ATF/government deciding which parts you can put on a gun and how they can be used in combination with one another is what boggles me.

Quoted:

Again... stupid laws. When you have two things are identical in function but one is illegal and one isn't... that's the epitome of going full retard.
The NFA is retarded, but states that go beyond federal infringement and tack on their own ways to infringe are the worst of all.

But hey, I'm glad there are ways to skirt the laws by calling a firearm clearly designed as a rifle a pistol and the moronical government allowing it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:46:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm happy for everyone that likes the brace option, but the fact that this is allowed is proof that SBR's need to be removed from the NFA. It's a silly archaic law that needs to be changed.
View Quote
Ever think that the BATFE might agree with you?

I, personally, think that this is them saying, without overtly blurting, that they too think the law is fucking stupid.

Problem is that they can't say they aren't going to enforce the law, nor are they going to say that the law is stupid. It's their job and they're going to do it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
None of that made any sense.

Look, you don't have to like the reasons I gave, but it still doesn't mean that it is bullshit. Now that noisy long winded nonsense and no signal you just made trying to win the argument, that was bullshit all on it's own.

And FYI: that first one costs more than the stamp and only has three positions and doesn't give a good cheek weld. The second offers the same cheek weld which made me not like OEM stocks, and a meh LOP. The pictures did not debunk anything at all, so I don't know why you're muddying the waters with BS opinions that you disguised as facts. And the KAK is flimsy made, has no cheak weld, is very uncomfortable, and all around sucks.

So in reality, the ONLY reason buying that stamp is for function alone. And by the way, the minute you filled out that 4473, was enough to invite da man!!!!! in your life.

Christ, this isn't hard. Just say you don't want to pay da man!!!!!!! instead of BS'ing this any further.
View Quote
Cross state lines with your SBR.

Have your SBR loaded in your car.

Oh wait, you can't.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When gays got the right to marry, you didn't see the homosexuals going 'Well umm, I'd like you know, for more clarification.'  or 'I dunno guys, maybe it'll get reversed'.

Gun owners are literally more timid than homosexuals
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY!

Some make women look stable...

I know a few exceptions...

When gays got the right to marry, you didn't see the homosexuals going 'Well umm, I'd like you know, for more clarification.'  or 'I dunno guys, maybe it'll get reversed'.

Gun owners are literally more timid than homosexuals
Brilliant analogy!

Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just wondering out loud but how would the guys who bought $15k machine guns feel if they became unregulated again
View Quote
As someone with more than twice that amount in an HK sear, multiple hosts, and a DLO sten, I can answer that question easily.

I'd throw a BIG fucking party, and then RUN out and buy an uzi, m16, p90, 93R, mp7, hk23, and a Glock 18.  ETA, almost forgot, RPK or RPD also.

Machineguns are fun, whether they're cheap or expensive, and all making them cheap again would do is make it easier for me to buy more of them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:20:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh wait, you can't.
View Quote
... you can here
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:59:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That is fucking awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have two questions.

(1) Is the short (Sully?) stock now no longer a stock? After all, if something like the shockwave can be shouldered, and now be considered a stock - how the can Sully stock of equal length be considered a stock?    It seems to me - from reading the ATF opinion - that mounting braces further out on the buffer tube culd still technically be problematic.  Of course, given all of this confusion, nobody will probably care about any of their opinions on this again, but it is funny to me now that there can be non-stock braces that are now longer than actual stocks.

(2) Who is going to be first to mount a shockwave (or whatever) to a Glock?  And which genius will write a letter about that?
1)  2  has already been done. you can buy them shockwave. http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=2947.
That is fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

... you can here
View Quote
Nobody likes you and your copious freedom.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
The great thing is the Brace on a pistol is still a pistol. When you get in an actual bad situation (when you have to use said pistol) you will be extremely thankful you have a "brace" instead of a buffer tube.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Cross state lines with your SBR.

Oh wait, you can't.
View Quote
In Pennsylvania, yes you can.    

Our definition of "firearm" for LTC purposes is a barrel under 16".   So you can't have a loaded "rifle" but you can have a loaded pistol or SBR.

ETA:  just a humble brag.  I agree with the reasons to have at least one gun set up this way with a brace.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ever think that the BATFE might agree with you?

I, personally, think that this is them saying, without overtly blurting, that they too think the law is fucking stupid.

Problem is that they can't say they aren't going to enforce the law, nor are they going to say that the law is stupid. It's their job and they're going to do it.
View Quote
Good lord this right here guys

I know multiple people within the ranks of BATFE ranging from SRT door kickers to admin guys (all upstanding 2A supporters by the way) and the general consensus is that it's a largely irrelevant law and they don't really care who shoulders what.

But if people keep asking, prodding, drawing attention, they're going to have to publicly 'clarify' their stance and I can assure you it won't be in a way that technically contradicts federal law.

It's like when my son asks if he can play a little Halo on the Xbox. Shhhh yeah maybe after mom's gone, I tell him. But then he's gotta 'whisper' in this totally non-discreet way "so we can play Halo when she's gone right??" And guess what, the answer becomes no.

Just go enjoy your non SBR SBRs and shut the hell up folks
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#36]
After seeing everything come out by the other companies yesterday, I'm glad that I was wrong on some parts of how i interpreted it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
... you can here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait, you can't.
... you can here
Can here too "IF" the OAL with in it's shortest fireable configuration is LESS THAN 26" inches.

SIG MPX SBR'ed is good to go. Kriss SBR G2G, Scorpion EVO etc, all G2G. Mk18 CBQR with a Colt N1 stock is good to go too but if you toss an LMT SOPMOD on it, it's just over 26" and I would be considered a rifle, not a pistol even if you also have an N1 for it and it's registered as a pistol. The few people I know who own Mk18's keep a COLT N1 Car stock just for the purposes of transporting them as a concealed SBR pistol.

This is a Michigan thing btw.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Spot on!! 5/16x18!! Woo!!! Now to figure out which "C" dimension projection fits
http://catalog.te-co.com/category/hand-retractable-plungers-with-non-locking-handle?plpver=1003&pcat=spring-plungers
View Quote
Was this figured out yet?
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#39]
I still have my KAK Shockwave from when my AR pistol converted to SBR.

Sounds like time to build another pistol...
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spot on!! 5/16x18!! Woo!!! Now to figure out which "C" dimension projection fits
http://catalog.te-co.com/category/hand-retractable-plungers-with-non-locking-handle?plpver=1003&pcat=spring-plungers
No. I was hoping someone with more knowledge in the area would pick up the ball 
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Why can't we just say Thank you to the atf, no we have to argue. We have the sbr owners all up in arms because others have away around the nfa, then we have the well I would say idiots but that might be a coc violation so I won't use the word idiot, we have the guys saying it should only be for people with proven disabilities.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#42]
And we can't forget the letter writers which is probably the same group I mentioned. I'm sure the guy pushing the handicap side has his letter all written..
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

(2) Who is going to be first to mount a shockwave (or whatever) to a Glock?  And which genius will write a letter about that?
View Quote
Already been done.

Eta: And I was already beat a page ago
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So where's the letter? Are you willing to bet your freedom on some companies retelling of a phone call they had with a nameless ATF agent?
View Quote
It carries just about the same weight of law as an ATF opinion letter.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Already been done.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/268039/GlockBrace-2--34968-1477942804-1280-1280-195652.jpg

Eta: And I was already beat a page ago
View Quote
Needs a bipod.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

IMO this is not a reversal, this is what the original opinion stated. A shoulder stock has a quantifiable legal definition. They said a brace can not be used as a shoulder stock under that quantifiable definition.. A sig brace is a sig brace and a shoulder stock is a shoulder stock. You can use a table leg for a shoulder stock, if that is its only quantifiable use while attacked to a pistol, where as a Sig brace has other legally accepted legal uses that makes placing it against you shoulder legal. But you could attach a brace to something, and if it can not be used as legally defined, the brace would be a shoulder  stock, and its use illegal without first paying the NFA taxes.

A certain professor threatened to ban me for stating the obvious on this.

I forgive him though, English isn't his native tongue, and He may have had a high fever from bird flu.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#47]
this is a bullshit decision to make you all feel like they are giving you something. Who cares about shouldering sig braces?

Remove silencers from the NFA, then I will feel like we got something out of the NFA.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
this is a bullshit decision to make you all feel like they are giving you something. Who cares about shouldering sig braces?

Remove silencers from the NFA, then I will feel like we got something out of the NFA.
View Quote
You are god damn right!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I switched my pistol to an sbr because I was worried more about running into a local leo that wanted to be a hero.  The stamp doesn't really save me from that 100% either, but I figured that a form from the atf  with my name on it would go a long ways with all but the most hard headed.  Cops aren't always gun people, or willing to listen to you explain that your ar thing isn't what it appears to be. I think that we are much more likely to run into a local cop than an atf agent.

How does that saying go? "You can beat the rap, but you've gotta take the ride"?

I'd throw a party to burn all my stamps (not many compared to some) and not even ask for a refund or tax credit if we could have unfettered access to silencers and sbrs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha
Same here
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top