Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The world isn't fucking fair.  Affirmative action, DBE etc. all attempt to make it "more" fair, and just create their own levels of unfairness.

Crying and whining about how unfair they are when your whole premise of them being removed is because the world should run on merit, not fairness, is extremely ironic.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is a crazy chick with tats, piercing, earrings, and arms like a milkman that XXXL size. But I love her, she is cool. Just listening to crazy guys she goes with and the crazy sex stories she tells me. It starts my day. I also show her all the girls that I go with
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women have been doing this for a long time.  If Person 1 isn't quite working out, she looks for another but keeps Person 1 as a back up plan.
The gal behind the WalMart Deli who got me my lunch casually mentioned that her boyfriend proposed to her, but she turned him down, and that they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. I smiled and nodded, as I called the guy a pathetic cuck in the back of my mind. I'm a single guy right now, but if I bought a ring and proposed to a girl, and she told me no, she would no longer be my girlfriend.

From the looks of her, she really should've said "yes"...
But bro, it's current year.
And beauty at any size.
Literally, any fucking size.
She may be 5'2" 247 but "she doesn't look it" and is now owed a 10+ guy who looks like Chris Hemsworth - and not a 347lb male equivalent of her.
Remember dude, there are 4/10 beta-fedora wearers and everyone can agree, but the female equivalent DOESN'T EXIST CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

Absolutely correct sir! The fat chick at DD in my post above says she specializes in fat guys and nerds
Waitwait, you mean she dates inside her league, or you're saying she doesn't know why people in her league have the audacity to approach her?
She is a crazy chick with tats, piercing, earrings, and arms like a milkman that XXXL size. But I love her, she is cool. Just listening to crazy guys she goes with and the crazy sex stories she tells me. It starts my day. I also show her all the girls that I go with
LOL
So you're saying if you guys were cavemen, she could be one of your wives, but like, wife 6, she isnt in the starting 5.
Because she's exciting and endearing, in some odd way you'd pick her for company over some "prettier" women.

(I tried to package that in a more GD-esque way and couldn't do it).

Quoted:
Quoted:

Waitwait, you mean she dates inside her league, or you're saying she doesn't know why people in her league have the audacity to approach her?
I have found that most women date within their league or lower.  They tend to get very insecure if they feel the guy is 'better looking' than them, etc. They may pine away for those guys and sometimes fuck them if they can, but reality is different.
I get the feeling we're in different age brackets my brother.  
The kind of women you're describing, at least to me sound shy and kind, a high-density of marriageable, realistic women.
Which to me is making me go "Well, that wisdom says age to me."

I'm interested to hear some of your experiences (I'm not saying that in a sarcastic way, I mean that), as I believe you're a bit of an older dude.
I think it's great to hear more exp from those actually in the game.
IMHO no one knows less about dating dynamics than those who basically got married at 20 to a HS sweetheart.
Sorry, they never went to the NFL, 2 years of highschool ball makes you qualified to talk about highschool ball, and that's fucking it.

Quick and lazy version crafted for GD humor purposes:
- See basically, women have 3 options to get men. Buy, lease, and rental.
She is trying to get the best man she can to buy the car, that is the end goal.
Failing that, for a qualified lessee, she will let them lease.
For an uber qualified lessee, or the vehicle has been sitting on the lot - rental.
The beta guys hitting on her on her instagram, are the poor SOBs who wash the car and fix the dents.
They will never drive that car, they don't have the social capital for any of those 3 options.
There are cases where they do - after the thing is totaled and flipped 10 times.

Smart women figure this out in the early 20s.
Slower ones may drag it out.
Ones addicted to the excitement of rentals may go a long, long time, and never figure it out.
"This guy is going to pay $110k for this, I just know it. If I just let him rent for a few hundred miles..."

In my bracket, you see a lot of women try those first few options.
Sometimes, all at the same time.
Bootycall guy on the side, one night stand guy on the other side, while interviewing a guy for husband material.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dude, you're the male version of this bitch

https://media3.giphy.com/media/d8tWgq2bBVyfK/200_s.gif

So completely wrapped up in your own narrative that you've become unreasonable and unable to consider ideas that challenge your position. Go to your safe space echo chamber and scream MATRIARCHY, and leave reasonable discussion to those more equipped to handle it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha, so awesome. We're only here because men were bad and oppressed women. It has nothing to do with women buying into the siren song of the left, turning their backs on traditional Western values, and voting leftists into power for decades. Even if those things are true it's not their fault because men so horribly oppressed women a century ago.

Get over it, you're like the black SJWs who are still whining about slavery. No women are alive today who were ever denied voting privileges based on their gender, you haven't been oppressed for a long damn time. If women weren't so easily manipulated by silver tongued Marxists we'd not be in this mess.

The depth of indoctrination achieved by the schools and media today really is a sight to behold. Even people who think themselves to be right wing still carry the left's water.
Whatever.  You see what you want to see.  

And I love the way you're more than willing to point to some portions of history as being the problem when it suits you and dismiss others as having no basis when it doesn't suit you.  

Discussing actual happenings and the repercussions we're seeing today is valid, precisely what you're doing with your examples, and is not *whining* about being oppressed.  It's just discussing what happened and how it led to where we are today.  Sorry you're getting so emotional about it.  Seeing multiple facets is crucial to solving any problem and all echo chambers are good for is being patted on the back, even if you're wrong.
Blah blah blah, that doesn't count because reasons.

So completely wrapped up in your own narrative that you've become unreasonable and unable to consider ideas that challenge your position. Go to your safe space echo chamber and scream MATRIARCHY, and leave reasonable discussion to those more equipped to handle it.
This is why I don't generally try to have discussions with women or their brainwashed orbiters like the ones in this thread.

Completely indoctrinated by leftist propaganda and unable to do anything but execute their programming, and lash out at anyone who threatens to pop their bubble.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That fat chick who makes my coffee at 3:30 am I would not date, she has seen a couple of girls I have been with at 3 am

I would not make her one of my wives, milkman sized arms and two guts on top of and under her belt are not my type of woman

I might close my eyes and let her hum a few tunes, she has already told me she has gone deep, but I like my coffee in the morning
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is why I don't generally try to have discussions with women or their brainwashed orbiters like the ones in this thread.

Completely indoctrinated by leftist propaganda and unable to do anything but execute their programming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha, so awesome. We're only here because men were bad and oppressed women. It has nothing to do with women buying into the siren song of the left, turning their backs on traditional Western values, and voting leftists into power for decades. Even if those things are true it's not their fault because men so horribly oppressed women a century ago.

Get over it, you're like the black SJWs who are still whining about slavery. No women are alive today who were ever denied voting privileges based on their gender, you haven't been oppressed for a long damn time. If women weren't so easily manipulated by silver tongued Marxists we'd not be in this mess.

The depth of indoctrination achieved by the schools and media today really is a sight to behold. Even people who think themselves to be right wing still carry the left's water.

And I love the way you're more than willing to point to some portions of history as being the problem when it suits you and dismiss others as having no basis when it doesn't suit you.  

Discussing actual happenings and the repercussions we're seeing today is valid, precisely what you're doing with your examples, and is not *whining* about being oppressed.  It's just discussing what happened and how it led to where we are today.  Sorry you're getting so emotional about it.  Seeing multiple facets is crucial to solving any problem and all echo chambers are good for is being patted on the back, even if you're wrong.

Completely indoctrinated by leftist propaganda and unable to do anything but execute their programming.
lol
No way, man. She owned you like you were wearing chains. 

You're an MJW. Male Justice Warrior.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

You can't bring facts to a woman's feels fight.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you say so, orbiter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you say so, orbiter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

Look at your specific lines of argument. It matches perfectly with the SJW attitude. You picked a class of people and blamed every single social and political issues of the last 70+ years squarely on them and their perceived accent to power. Go through any arguments you've made and flip the gender script and you have short hair and Coke bottle glasses yelling about the patriarchy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Look at your specific lines of argument. It matches perfectly with the SJW attitude. You picked a class of people and blamed every single social and political issues of the last 70+ years squarely on them and their perceived accent to power. Go through any arguments you've made and flip the gender script and you have short hair and Coke bottle glasses yelling about the patriarchy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

The difference, the huge difference that you and your m'ladys keep ignoring, is there are no laws in place that advantage men. There are tons of laws and policies in place, real enforceable ones, that advantage women either explicitly or implicitly.

The patriarchy and white privilege and all similar concepts are creations of smart and devious leftists to try to get inside the heads of impressionable women and minoriites. Then use their brain washed subjects to push their true agendas of destroying America and bringing about a Marxist society. Anyone regurgitating that retched bile is serving their purpose and it doesn't matter if they self identify as right wing, their actions serve the left.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The difference, the huge difference that you and your m'ladys keep ignoring, is there are no laws in place that advantage men. There are tons of laws and policies in place, real enforceable ones, that advantage women either explicitly or implicitly.

The patriarchy and white privilege and all similar concepts are creations of smart and devious leftists to try to get inside the heads of impressionable women and minoriites. Then use their brain washed subjects to push their true agendas of destroying America and bringing about a Marxist society. Anyone regurgitating that retched bile is serving their purpose and it doesn't matter if they self identify as right wing, their actions serve the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

The thing is, you're refusing to see that there have been similar policies to benefit white males throughout some several centuries, and that both sets of policies have created unfair advantages for their beneficiaries. Denying the existence of one and decrying the other is functionally retarded or deliberately obtuse. Since the entire principle is retarded, all such laws should be done away with.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
I'm quite inured at this point in my life to people not agreeing with me.

I've been dealing with the consequences of not being a brain dead zombie my entire life, you eventually fall in line or just decide you don't care what popular opinion is. The average person is a lemming and a simpleton capable of little more than rote recitation of whatever crap they're programmed with. Generally speaking, if you look at a topic, you can identify what popular opinion is and then take that as a pretty strong indicator that it's wrong.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The thing is, you're refusing to see that there have been similar policies to benefit white males throughout some several centuries, and that both sets of policies have created unfair advantages for their beneficiaries. Denying the existence of one and decrying the other is functionally retarded or deliberately obtuse. Since the entire principle is retarded, all such laws should be done away with.
View Quote
No men alive today benefitted from any of them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

I'll never defend affirmative action, and I haven't. But when you were faced with a woman that said she never used a handout to build her business, you stuck your fingers on your ears and claimed that society had been designed for a woman's success. Which is exactly what every annoying SJW claim about white dudes.

You're screaming about the matriarchy and you seem to think that any woman or man that doesn't agree that woman are literally the cause of all our problems (that argument really doesn't sound familiar to you?) is a screaming Marxist. 

Regardless, men are still very much so the large majority of our government, military, corporate leadership?, etc. I think we're doing okay.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man ever benefits from the good old boy network? Lol. Kden.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've been dealing with the consequences of not being a brain dead zombie my entire life, you eventually fall in line or just decide you don't care what popular opinion is. The average person is a lemming and a simpleton capable of little more than rote recitation of whatever crap they're programmed with. Generally speaking, if you look at a topic, you can identify what popular opinion is and then take that as a pretty strong indicator that it's wrong.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Do you see how closely your words are syncing with the Social Justice Kittens?

That should tell you something. It really should.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'll never defend affirmative action, and I haven't. But when you were faced with a woman that said she never used a handout to build her business, you stuck your fingers on your ears and claimed that society had been designed for a woman's success. Which is exactly what every annoying SJW claim about white dudes.

You're screaming about the matriarchy and you seem to think that any woman or man that doesn't agree that woman are literally the cause of all our problems (that argument really doesn't sound familiar to you?) is a screaming Marxist. 

Regardless, men are still very much so the large majority of our government, military, corporate leadership?, etc. I think we're doing okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

Yeah well, people lie on the Internet, so accepting such a claim uncritically isn't a safe bet.

In any case, I've received more than one helpful tip that mixing it up with the lady tribe and their entourage is a good way to get your pee pee smacked, double standards and all. I don't want to blow my newly gifted membership on the first day, so I'm going to remove myself from this fruitless waste of time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah well, people lie on the Internet, so accepting such a claim uncritically isn't a safe bet.

In any case, I've received more than one helpful tip that mixing it up with the lady tribe and their entourage is a good way to get your pee pee smacked, double standards and all. I don't want to blow my newly gifted membership on the first day, so I'm going to remove myself from this fruitless waste of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

If you say so, orbiter.

lol
"I've lost this argument and I'm going to take my gender inequality ball and go home."

Classic MJW talk. 

Are you going to blog about the matriarchy on Tumblr?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
lol
"I've lost this argument and I'm going to take my gender inequality ball and go home."

Classic MJW talk. 

View Quote
This is actually exactly what I was warned would happen, the women and their camp followers make some sideways personal attacks, claim intellectual superiority without good cause, and then try to goad you into making personal attacks back so they can report you and get you banned.

Sorry scro, I'm not playing that game.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
So edgy I cut myself.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#22]
For the record I've never reported anyone on this site for anything with the exception of one time where someone said something really over the line to another member (about their family, IIRC) and neither of the ones involved in that exchange were women.  

I promise you the menfolk here get butthurt at a MUCH higher rate than the ladies.  I'll go out on a limb and guess reports by the women, even taking into account how few of us are here, are pretty much non-existent.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So, for you internet playboys, Tinder rimmers, etc, are people mostly using condoms, or raw-doggin it?    

I'm just curious.   You guys make it sound like it's pretty wild out there.
View Quote
We'll go with it's pretty wild out there...  At the time I was taking advantage of modern technology it depended on the type of person I was with.  I was pretty selective anyhow but I also went on a case by case basis.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
For the record I've never reported anyone on this site for anything with the exception of one time where someone said something really over the line to another member (about their family, IIRC) and neither of the ones involved in that exchange were women.  

I promise you the menfolk here get butthurt at a MUCH higher rate than the ladies.  I'll go out on a limb and guess reports by the women, even taking into account how few of us are here, are pretty much non-existent.
View Quote
Regardless of how right you are, he and his ilk won't believe you. They have to maintain their persecution complex. Evil, evil matriarchy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is actually exactly what I was warned would happen, the women and their camp followers make some sideways personal attacks, claim intellectual superiority without good cause, and then try to goad you into making personal attacks back so they can report you and get you banned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Classic MJW talk. 

I think the title of your blog post should be, "only men should be allowed to wear pants."
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#26]
A common occurrence, that I've fallen victim to myself, is to get so caught up in trying to be understood that two people speak past each other.  People who probably have more in common than not can get so fixated on minute differences in views that they overlook the common ground they share.

Also, painful experiences often make someone extra aware of certain behaviors, perhaps giving a perspective magnified beyond reality.  In other cases, someone may discount common behaviors because they don't want to be associated with them and feel defensive.

Some examples:  

1.  Are there corporate laws, family laws, and other public policies that specifically favor minorities, particularly women?  Of course there are.  How many laws and how much favoritism may vary from region to region, but not many could really deny that they exist.  Does that mean that every woman attains success because of such laws?  Nope.  Does every woman deliberately seek to use such laws as leverage to benefit herself?  No.  How many do benefit from the laws or deliberately use them for leverage?  I don't know.  So it boils down to a discussion of how many benefit, how much they benefit, how many deliberately seek the benefits, how many benefit unintentionally, etc, etc.  Unfortunately one can miss the forest by focusing too much on the individual trees.

2.  Many lawmakers (and subsequently, their legislation) are heavily swayed particularly by the female vote.  Why don't they manifest more "testicular fortitude" and be more equitable in policy?  Answer:  Women vote at a slightly higher rate than do men, and thus exert a disproportionate political influence.  Not catering specifically to women becomes political suicide.  Who's responsible for this disparity?  Well, those men who aren't showing up to vote certainly share a large part of the culpability.

3.  I don't know how many men have a "backup partner", but supposedly a lot of women maintain such a backup partner.  Perhaps as many as 50% of women.  Disheartening to consider?  Sure.  Men aren't exactly saints in relationships, either.  Men are apparently several times more likely to leave a chronically sick wife than women who leave chronically sick husbands.  My point here is that, if such things are true, they should be concerning to both men and women.

The challenge is to not over-apply the behaviors to everyone of a particular gender, nor discount how much the behaviors, legal dynamics, etc are actually taking place and influencing society.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#27]
women are like monkeys , They don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another, and always she always  hold a third with her tail.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
women are like monkeys , They don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another, and always she always  hold a third with her tail.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
LOL
So you're saying if you guys were cavemen, she could be one of your wives, but like, wife 6, she isnt in the starting 5.
Because she's exciting and endearing, in some odd way you'd pick her for company over some "prettier" women.

The kind of women you're describing, at least to me sound shy and kind, a high-density of marriageable, realistic women.

I'm interested to hear some of your experiences (I'm not saying that in a sarcastic way, I mean that), as I believe you're a bit of an older dude.
IMHO no one knows less about dating dynamics than those who basically got married at 20 to a HS sweetheart.
Sorry, they never went to the NFL, 2 years of highschool ball makes you qualified to talk about highschool ball, and that's fucking it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women have been doing this for a long time.  If Person 1 isn't quite working out, she looks for another but keeps Person 1 as a back up plan.
The gal behind the WalMart Deli who got me my lunch casually mentioned that her boyfriend proposed to her, but she turned him down, and that they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. I smiled and nodded, as I called the guy a pathetic cuck in the back of my mind. I'm a single guy right now, but if I bought a ring and proposed to a girl, and she told me no, she would no longer be my girlfriend.

And beauty at any size.
She may be 5'2" 247 but "she doesn't look it" and is now owed a 10+ guy who looks like Chris Hemsworth - and not a 347lb male equivalent of her.
Remember dude, there are 4/10 beta-fedora wearers and everyone can agree, but the female equivalent DOESN'T EXIST CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

Absolutely correct sir! The fat chick at DD in my post above says she specializes in fat guys and nerds
LOL

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have found that most women date within their league or lower.  They tend to get very insecure if they feel the guy is 'better looking' than them, etc. They may pine away for those guys and sometimes fuck them if they can, but reality is different.

I might be older, but have only dated young women mostly.  Most have been in their early to mid/late 20's.  I say that because I often hear the why are you with me, you can have any woman you want, or why are you single thing. These were attractive women too so I never really understood that, but plenty wanted more, I just wasn't willing to give it to them, which in turn often draws them in more oddly enough.  I am not rich and don't have much to offer but my looks (only takes you so far) and charm.  I just know how to talk to and pursue women, something I have figured out over the years...I wasn't always good at it.  It just comes naturally now, mostly driven by my desire for sex.  Unfortunately, once I get it, I get bored quickly.  Every now and then a certain woman will turn it around on me though, and I turn to putty, turns me into the woman in the dynamic....which I hate but can't prevent even when I know it is happening.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I might be older, but have only dated young women mostly.  Most have been in their early to mid/late 20's.  I say that because I often hear the why are you with me, you can have any woman you want, or why are you single thing. These were attractive women too so I never really understood that, but plenty wanted more, I just wasn't willing to give it to them, which in turn often draws them in more oddly enough.  I am not rich and don't have much to offer but my looks (only takes you so far) and charm.  I just know how to talk to and pursue women, something I have figured out over the years...I wasn't always good at it.  It just comes naturally now, mostly driven by my desire for sex.  Unfortunately, once I get it, I get bored quickly.  Every now and then a certain woman will turn it around on me though, and I turn to putty, turns me into the woman in the dynamic....which I hate but can't prevent even when I know it is happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And beauty at any size.

LOL

Quoted:
Quoted:

If I may continue to yap on and make more guesses:
- That's purified confidence in red. IMHO women can smell that, they can fucking smell doubt. Like a pit viper can sense heat? Women can smell beta.
I could barely detect doubt in your post and I'd bet that comes out in real life.
"Psh I'm not rich or that goodlooking, and I don't give a shit. Genuinely. On a provable day to day."
^ God tier game, it would make Patrice O'Neal proud

Because you can take it or leave it, because you more or less know any "losses" can be replaced - I'm not saying you don't not-value the women you date or that you don't treat them well, I guess what I'm saying is you do not fear a loss and it basically makes you, by definition, fearless.
When you get a lady you really want, that same drive and determination that gets you successes in other areas of your life? It sorta betrays your game.
It's a playoff game now, and you care about Wins and Losses, and you pull your goalie.
Pit viper lady can now sense the slight traces of doubt, when at first she read a flat zero

Which I think is kinda human, interesting that even successful daters kinda see the crash coming and can't really do too much about it in some moments
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:24:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've never reported anyone either.

I figure that being as messed up as some of the guys here are is punishment enough.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Regardless of how right you are, he and his ilk won't believe you. They have to maintain their persecution complex. Evil, evil matriarchy.
View Quote
Yes, "they" are out to get you.

Playing the poor oppressed minority card, the poor oppressed woman card, the poor oppressed white male card, and then crying, "You didn't build that" while excusing their own failure ("they" won't let me get ahead) is all coming from the same bullshit wrong-headedness.

There have been some positive changes in the last decade or so, so that anyone, old, young, able-bodied, disabled, male, female, whatever race or religion, can start a business online (like the example I was giving about the eBay seller). Everyone should embrace this (and I think many do), because it strips away all the disadvantages one might have had before. If you have a product or service to sell and enough people want it, they'll buy it from you. They may never know your gender, religion, age, or even what country you're living in. And most importantly, it takes away all the excuse-making or blame for failure. You suck at selling whatever you're selling? Your clients didn't know you were not cisgendered, so you can put away that excuse. Your clients didn't know you were or were not white, were or were not male, so there goes that excuse too. You know another thing I find amusing? That some of these gender bigots that think women can't do anything as good as a man can—they've probably taken advice, bought goods or services from women online, assuming they were men. And some hardcore feminist has probably done the same, paying some evil white male for a service she'd never have done, had she seen him face-to-face.

Just keep your mouth shut, do your business, and it's a lot harder for anyone to hold who you are against you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Hahaha orbiters and m'lady's. I see this thread got even more entertaining while I was out being awesome doing alpha male stuff this weekend
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait! What's an orbiter??
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wait! What's an orbiter??
View Quote
Someone who isn't a redpiller from what I gather...
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Here. This trilby should go nicely with your intellectual superiority. It'll also keep you from becoming popular and therefore wrong.

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree 100000%.  All of those laws, no matter which side they advantage.....need to be done away with.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Here. This trilby should go nicely with your intellectual superiority. It'll also keep you from becoming popular and therefore wrong.

http://www.hats.com/media/catalog/product/1/9/1930S_SN024_MAIN.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top