Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/28/2017 10:20:19 AM EDT
I love how the MSN video tries to spin this as some tragedy

Guy tries to sneak across the border to see his familia after chilling in the US illegally for two decades.

Are we supposed to feel bad for this shitstain? You're not an American, you have NO rights, now go to hell kthanks

MAGA
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm for mining the border, so you couldn't call me unbiased.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
After a 30 second stupid ass'd commercial and then seeing the WP in the lower right hand corner, I knew it was going to be all feels. Did not watch.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Family is getting $1 million 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#4]
So the pos family was awarded $1,000,000 because the illegal shit stain had a heart attack after being lawfully tazed? Well that's just fucking great.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope the OP is never involved in a defensive shooting.
Any prosecutor would go in dry with all of the death fetish crap he posts on here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any prosecutor would go in dry with all of the death fetish crap he posts on here.
View Quote
Yeah I hope I don't ever have to take a human being's life either. I like seeing bad guys get theirs, but I've no desire to kill a man unless I have no choice.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are the rights of all men, not just us. Your rights are only recognized because your parents shit you out north of a river in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are the rights of all men, not just us. Your rights are only recognized because your parents shit you out north of a river in the middle of nowhere.
View Quote
Haha

If I snuck into someone's country illegally twice and committed crimes while there, I would expect to get beaten to death or shot.

Fuck him and his family and his "rights"
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Haha

If I snuck into someone's country illegally twice and committed crimes while there, I would expect to get beaten to death or shot.

View Quote
So you woke up this morning and felt like shitting on a dead guy and his grieving family? All that hate's going to burn you up, kiddo.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So you woke up this morning and felt like shitting on a dead guy and his grieving family? All that hate's going to burn you up, kiddo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha

Keeps me warm

No I stumbled across a story about our backwards ass system awarding millions of dollars to the family of a loser criminal
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck that guy and fuck your feelings.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm for mining the border, so you couldn't call me unbiased.
View Quote
Dillon Aero miniguns, set up for crossfire, managed by a computer set to fire at random intervals

vulture food galore
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Horsecrap. $1 million dollars? Did the family of BP Agent Brian Terry ever receive any sort of compensation? He was murdered by an illegal invader in a shootout by a gun from Holder/Obama's Fast and Furious FAILED gun running scheme.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#15]
There seem to be some details missing.  I can't imagine the border patrol just beating a guy and tazing him for no reason.  What caused it?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There seem to be some details missing.  I can't imagine the border patrol just beating a guy and tazing him for no reason.  What caused it?
View Quote
Who cares?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree with Peekay.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Im all out of fucks to give.

Its pretty simple, if you dont wanna get deaded by BP then dont be an illegal POS trying to sneak back in after being deported for committing a crime.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Autopsy stated that he had high amounts of meth in his system and a heart defect.... Oh and he started a fight with the po po instead of returning to Mexico after being caught.

I notice I can't really find any reference on his criminal record which tells me they are hiding it to promote their version of events....

F that...he caused his own demise... We should not be  paying.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#20]
One million could have housed 4 disabled American vets.

Fuck cummunism.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
See that's the thing though, they come here and shit on us in a myriad of ways.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#22]
You guys are all assholes. I agree with the video's underlying message. This mans life could have been saved and he didn't have to die.

The underlying message: A big ass WALL would have saved him!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You guys are all assholes. I agree with the video's underlying message. This mans life could have been saved and he didn't have to die.

The underlying message: A big ass WALL would have saved him!
View Quote
Eh why save a waste of a life that is only going to drain more and more resources as it gets older?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Eh why save a waste of a life that is only going to drain more and more resources as it gets older?
View Quote
It was a wall joke. I don't really care about that dude.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#25]
The feels video seems to have missed some things:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Anastasio_Hern%C3%A1ndez-Rojas

The death of Anastasio Hernández Rojas was allegedly caused by a heart attack due to physical exertion during a fight with Border Patrol Agents and methamphetamine poisoning[1] and occurred in May 2010.
View Quote
I guess they made him take some meth, too.

From the DOJ - mind you, the Obama DOJ that enjoys killing USBP and ICE agents:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-officials-close-investigation-death-anastasio-hernandez-rojas

The evidence developed during the investigation indicated that when Hernandez-Rojas’ handcuffs were removed at the San Ysidro Port of Entry, Hernandez-Rojas began grappling with the two U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) agents and then resisted their efforts to restrain him.  Two Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, as well as another USBP agent, joined the struggle and struck Hernandez-Rojas several times with their asp batons.  The agents again secured Hernandez-Rojas in handcuffs, but he continued to struggle and kick at the agents.  The agents called for backup and a transport vehicle to take Hernandez-Rojas for processing since he was no longer eligible for voluntary return due to the struggle.  As agents attempted to place Hernandez-Rojas in the transport van to take him back to the station, he again physically resisted and attempted to kick the agents.  A number of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers responded to the scene, one of whom shocked Hernandez-Rojas with a taser.  Hernandez-Rojas stopped resisting and the agents restrained his legs.  Shortly thereafter, Hernandez-Rojas’ breathing slowed and he became unresponsive.  The CBP officers administered CPR until medical personnel arrived at the scene.  Hernandez-Rojas was pronounced dead two days later after being removed from life support.

Subsequent autopsies concluded that Hernandez-Rojas died of an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) while being restrained.  Acute methamphetamine intoxication, pre-existing heart disease, the level of physical exertion during the struggle, the electro-shocks from the taser and positional restraint were stated as contributory factors in Hernandez-Rojas’ death.  The medical examiner stated further that Hernandez-Rojas would not have died had there not been methamphetamine intoxication.
View Quote
The rest of the statement from the DOJ reads like they're writing an apology to Obama and the left about why they couldn't fry everyone.

ETA: That "voluntary return" thing in there means they were just letting him walk back to Mexico - it even says they were at the port/bridge/whatever and they were letting him go - and then he started a fight.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Boo.Fucking. Hoo...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I was gonna say that the POS was tased by CBP Officers not USBP, and that the POS was flying high on meth.  It was the meth that caused his heart attack as I recall. I feel for all of the officers and agents involved not for the dead POS illegal alien.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Wow methampetamine poisoning ?

And the Gov paid his family ?

Whole lotta fuckery in that story
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
We've found the globalist.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll save my grief for my best friend killed June 5,2016 by one of these shit stains.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wow methampetamine poisoning ?

And the Gov paid his family ?

Whole lotta fuckery in that story
View Quote
What a crock of shit. The autopsy above states he would not have died if it wasn't for the meth in his system. Why are we paying this scums family?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We've found the globalist Mexican
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've found the globalist Mexican
Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#33]
I fail to feel bad.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#34]
No fucks given except for the 1 million we tax payers have to pay to the piece of shits family. They are probably illegal also.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#35]
THe stupid government is way too eager to pay off criminals. Video is grainy but that Explorer is blue striped = Customs Officer, not Border Patrol.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
If that is true why do they not have these rights when shit out just south of the river?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seriously?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seriously?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Why did they repeatedly taze him and beat him?

I get that illegal entry is a crime, but there were more than enough officers there to be able to subdue and cuff him without the multiple taking and beatings.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why did they repeatedly taze him and beat him?

I get that illegal entry is a crime, but there were more than enough officers there to be able to subdue and cuff him without the multiple taking and beatings.
View Quote
If your officers were more apt to beat and taze and deport your problem-immigrants, maybe there would be a little less Muslim terror activity around those parts

Who knows why they did what they did, but I'll blindly support law enforcement in controversial matters long before I'd entertain the perspective of ANY illegal alien
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Illegal, criminal, druggie has a drug induced heart attack and dies.  

Yeah watch me shed a fucking tear.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mine are recognized because my ancestors fought for rule of law.

His could have been if his ancestors had done the same.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't start none, won't be none.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Haha

View Quote
^^^^^ THIS
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#45]
There's also the matter that his blue bandana happened to match his blue San Diego hat.  I'll bet he never wore red.  Adios, MFer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
So how do feel about simple trespass laws?

Originally deported after shoplifting steak and tequila for a "mothers day celebration".  Caught illegally entering twice in the in the month of the incident, and deported twice.  There seems to be a pattern there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Originally deported after shoplifting steak and tequila for a "mothers day celebration".  Caught illegally entering twice in the in the month of the incident, and deported twice.  There seems to be a pattern there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bb but his feelings! His familia! Noo!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#48]
This kind of shit is why the news is bullshit.

instead of saying such and such was beaten and murdered while trying to get back to his family the news should say such and such was beaten and murdered by such and such.

For a little more detail they could say beats and murdered while in the act of committing a crime but that's asking to much.

It's the same "think of the children" sensationalism that changes it from "news" to rating driven entertainment.

Sucks for that guy, everyone has the fundamental right to life, shitbag or not should that doesn't seem like a righteous kill but I also didn't read the article j just the headline and face palmed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
GTFO.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I think the lesson here is that you should bring your family with you when you are deported, rather than try to get back to them in the US.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top