Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 7:57:16 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/28/swedish-man-prosecuted-bacon-assault/

A Swedish man is facing charges in court after being accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of veiled Muslim women and calling them derogatory names. The incident occurred in the Swedish capital of Stockholm over the weekend. The Swedish man, who has not been named by media or the police, is said to have approached the Muslim women who were wearing Islamic veils on a train while he was eating bacon and dangled the bacon in front of their faces. According to a report, the women got up to find seating elsewhere and the man followed them with his bacon. He is alleged to have called them derogatory names and made racist comments, though neither the police nor the court has specified what was said during the incident.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Mmmmmmmmmm bacon
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Bacon for the win.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Freedom bacon!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Swedish bacon like:

1) American bacon
2) Irish bacon
3) Canadian bacon

American bacon/pork belly has a lot of fat. Irish bacon is like Canadian bacon but with much more fat.  So what is Swedish bacon like?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#4]
It just goes to show, a bacon veil can't always protect you.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Point me to his GoFundMe account.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#6]
bacon dangling?....thats a crime?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#7]
How long before bacon is outlawed in Sweden?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Every weekend they should have a nationwide cookout for pork. Every city center and town. Smell the pork mmmmm
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#9]
So.... I assume they have evidence of this? Video, audio... something that can actually be presented in court?

No?

Then yeah... I'm throwing the BS flag on their claims. More than likely the guy came on the train eating his lunch and the bitches saw an opportunity for a payday...

I hate thinking this way, but we've seen this scenario play out in a number of Countries before.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/28/swedish-man-prosecuted-bacon-assault/

A Swedish man is facing charges in court after being accused of eating bacon too closely to a group of veiled Muslim women and calling them derogatory names. The incident occurred in the Swedish capital of Stockholm over the weekend. The Swedish man, who has not been named by media or the police, is said to have approached the Muslim women who were wearing Islamic veils on a train while he was eating bacon and dangled the bacon in front of their faces. According to a report, the women got up to find seating elsewhere and the man followed them with his bacon. He is alleged to have called them derogatory names and made racist comments, though neither the police nor the court has specified what was said during the incident.
View Quote
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/168062/o-MOST-EXPENSIVE-BACON-SANDWICH-facebook-175820.JPG

Mmmmmmmmmm bacon
View Quote

So where is the assault?
Sound like there was no physical contact, so somebody's feels got hurt.

In a public place.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#11]
So you can be arrested for eating bacon in sweden..............
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#12]
On one hand it sounds like the muzzies were minding their own business, on the other hand fuck em don't culturally destroy a country and expect everyone to be happy about it

Quoted:

So where is the assault?

In a public place.
View Quote
Most hippy dippy Euro countries dont have freedom of speech, so calling someone names or hurting their feelings can actually be against the law
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On one hand it sounds like the muzzies were minding their own business, on the other hand fuck em don't culturally destroy a country and expect everyone to be happy about it

Most hippy dippy Euro countries dont have freedom of speech, so calling someone names or hurting their feelings can actually be against the law
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So where is the assault?

In a public place.
We have "hate speech." Won't be long until stupid shit like this is happening here in places like CA, NY. I'm sure the activist judges over those districts will be happy to ignore that pesky 1st amendment in the name of progress .
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, watch it happen.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#15]
"Sharing IS Caring"  How can this misunderstood generous person trying to feed the poor, undernourished refugees be criticized? 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Was Muslim Autistic Screetching involved?

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll buy him a beer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Where is Arfcom's Swede who can answer my question about bacon in Sweden?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So where is the assault?

In a public place.
View Quote

Assault does't require contact.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Freedom bacon!!
View Quote
Walking dead man. Government appeasement says he'll have to be exposed to Muslims to understand them. May end up dead by the one off his meds. Non-related to terrorism/ snackbar religion dead of course. Walkin' dead man. Never insult the Prophet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
bacon dangling?....thats a crime?
View Quote
Blasphemy laws.

Mohammad hated dogs too. along with loving the kiddie diddling. You need to walk a mile in Mohammad's shoes. then say the shahada.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Soon. Soon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#23]
the Swedes are the dumbest people on Earth.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#24]
In a civilized society it would be legal to beat this asshole with a shovel. Whether someone is a Muslim or a vegetarian or anyone at all, getting in their face and calling them names, let alone waving meat at them, is douchebaggy behavior that should properly result in a swift ass kicking.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#25]
It was a dick move for sure but c'mon...  Arrest?  Charges?  Really?  At best it warrants a bitchslap or a nutshot.  And the nutshot would be a stretch...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is Swedish bacon like:

1) American bacon
2) Irish bacon
3) Canadian bacon

American bacon/pork belly has a lot of fat. Irish bacon is like Canadian bacon but with much more fat.  So what is Swedish bacon like?
View Quote
Normally it's like American bacon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sorry I'm late.

I was in jail for eating bacon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm sorry I'm late.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry I'm late.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top