Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soon
Let's get this ball rolling.
Let's get this party started!
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder who was sitting at 500yds covering them......or was anybody?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
This type of shit is really pushing my priority to buy night vision and armor to the top of the list. With that said, I think a range session is in order.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's convenient they all wear red bandanas for quick identification.
View Quote
Likewise, put on red bandana, become one of them
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Do not discount the ability of our enemy.

Plenty of ardent commies have served in the military, others are criminals with nothing to lose.
And in border states there may be real deal communist revolutionaries amongst them, having participated in various 3rd world armies and guerrilla groups prior to sneaking into El Norte.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Long video documentation of the armed leftist counter-protest. Shame it's vertical video.

SOMEONE EMBED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58Voqb7jik

ETA: For the TLDW crowd, liberal indymedia journalist learns what happens when he tries to film leftists that don't want to be filmed. After 20 min they call in their muzzyshirt enforcer who walks him out of the area, then sprints bravely for a minivan after the rest of the group exfils.

I get the worst vibes off of this group  - they are about as bad as the Westboro baptists in their level of veiled hostility.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Once it starts, it's not going to stop. I pray everyone understands where this could lead.
View Quote
Those that understand it know that there might not be any stopping it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF?????   They arm themselves with firearms they want banned??????

They want to fight the party and ideals that preserve their rights to have and use those firearms because WE'RE oppressive?????

Fargin IDIOTS!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Somewhere, a general discussion forum is missing three of its NT retards.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder who was sitting at 500yds covering them......or was anybody?
View Quote
Just about every designated SRT member in the Phoenix police dept?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#14]
lol, 

I want to fuck with them.

I used to play Opfore.

I would walk up to people push the muzzle down and away with my right hand, hit the mag release and throw the mag, then charge the rifle to exject the blank. 

Always fun!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Everybody wants to be a soldier until it's time to do soldier shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They appear to be well armed and organised, we need to be organised as well.
View Quote
...said a serb over beers one afternoon in Yugoslavia in  the early 1990's.

The left created these retarded, infantile, anti-democratic,  falsely-self-rightous shitbags quite intentionally.  They were groomed and nourished in academic echo-chambers.

Check out Lee Harvey Oswald trying to intimidate the reporter.  Does that narcissistic self-rightouse prick have ANY idea how he comes accross?  He is the reverse-caricature of every enemy he despises.

What needs to happen here is for responsible members of the intelligentsia (if there actually are any left) to begin forcefully communicating that silencing or thwarting free speech is contrary to democratic values--and that if they choose NOT to respect the rules of a democratic society (because they have a much, much better idea) and infringe on the rights of others then they will condemned be as enemies of the state and treated accordingly.  Hopefully it won't involve soccer stadiums.  Hopefully.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And true to form they will blame us for starting it and the press will back them up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, it's worth noting as the left always initiates the violence.
And true to form they will blame us for starting it and the press will back them up.
Correct.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No reddot optic...it's their funeral.
View Quote
I wish I could dismiss them that easily.

I see decent weapons which have been upgraded with the same shit we like around here...scopes, suppressors, pmags, drum mags, free float handguards. PS90, DP12? Those aren't the types of guns you run out and buy if you're a brand new gun owner. There's also body armor being worn, good trigger discipline, reloads in plate carries, etc.

Sure there's some real shitty guns and obvious idiots as well, but overall it doesn't seem like these folks just ran out and bought these guns/accessories without forethought and some basic training.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, looking at that "bunch" of commies, do you "go" from center out or from the sides in.  I would imagine that from the sides in towards center would keep the sides from dispersing.  Just thinking this through......
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Dammit. Not even the lefties can have an open carry protest without a neckbeard SKS operator.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Likewise, put on red bandana, become one of them
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if they have any concept of how insanely outnumbered, outequipped and outclassed they are?

It would be over before it started.

They remind me of fresh feeder crickets that just got put in a bearded dragon's tank.  Soon.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good call.   And you might want to go for a pelvic shot or a headshot on Neckbeard.  Just on the off chance he actually has armor in that PC and isn't just using as a LBV for his extra snacks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which one would you shoot first and why?

I would start with 2 center of mass to Mr. AR drum mag, since I would hate for him to have time to shoulder that thing and start spraying in my direction.  Next I would go for Mr Neckbeard SKS for 2 as well.  The fat ass busting out of the jeans will probably start peeking through that scope focused on nothing in a panic for at least 15-20 seconds.
Good call.   And you might want to go for a pelvic shot or a headshot on Neckbeard.  Just on the off chance he actually has armor in that PC and isn't just using as a LBV for his extra snacks.
Bahh, you know it'll be steel.  He'll knock it off when spall hits his carotid.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if both the Dissapator and the girl were FBI.

Kharn
View Quote
Possible, but I suspect they are a lot more likely to focus more on right wing groups and ignore these idiots.

I doubt the girl is FBI either. If anyone, probably the dissapator/D60 guy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Nice Scope.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Which one would you shoot first and why?

I would start with 2 center of mass to Mr. AR drum mag, since I would hate for him to have time to shoulder that thing and start spraying in my direction.  Next I would go for Mr Neckbeard SKS for 2 as well.  The fat ass busting out of the jeans will probably start peeking through that scope focused on nothing in a panic for at least 15-20 seconds.
View Quote
Medic goes down first.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Guy on the left looks like he's sporting a 14.5" AR with stock. Either that, or the girl has an AR with a 18-20" barrel. Definitely looks shorter than her's.

Hmm...
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
https://www.redneckrevolt.org/

And I would be willing to bet that they are NOT working people.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Homeboy on the left rocking a D-60. Nice.
View Quote
Screen name?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#30]
The local PD will handle it
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#31]
... remember, this is Arizona after all 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.redneckrevolt.org/

And I would be willing to bet that they are NOT working people.
View Quote
This shit drives me insane. Where the fuck were they the last 8 years?

WHERE WE YOU FOR 8 YEARS????? WHERE? I KNOW WHERE. BEING BRAINWASHED LIBERALS.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like some commies want to become good commies.

Hopefully they will get their wish soon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think that our side wins this. The truth is that most of these individuals are pussies and don't really know what they're doing. However, they are funded and organized. Don't totally discount them.

SOPs, TTPs, Battle Drills, and organization wins the day for the team. Basic PT, commo, basic marksmanship and gun handling wins the day for the individual. Think basic tactical competence, and community organizing. Your reaction to this picture, if it scares you, should be to call up your friends and see who wants to shoot this weekend or go over 1A. Your reaction should not be to go to Palmetto state armory and buy more junk.

Happy Hunting!
View Quote
Excellent post.

Do not underestimate their capabilities. If you are not training for reacting to contact or a bounding overwatch and just buying guns / gear, then these guys may surprise you.

I recommend you start reading.... and training.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1468179861?tag=vglnk-c102-20

Get some friends and get out and train as a fire team.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Soon
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They're going to keep this shit up and a few of those lefty idiots are going to set it off.

No quarter, bitches. None.

Don't start the "ARFCom wet dream" bullshit with me, either....
View Quote
They're chomping at the bit..
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wonder if they have any concept of how insanely outnumbered, outequipped and outclassed they are?

They remind me of fresh feeder crickets that just got put in a bearded dragon's tank.  Soon.

View Quote
You're assuming the other side shows up to the party.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#39]
tag
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Do we have to formally accept the challenge or can we just get to it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Do not discount the ability of our enemy.

Plenty of ardent commies have served in the military, others are criminals with nothing to lose.
And in border states there may be real deal communist revolutionaries amongst them, having participated in various 3rd world armies and guerrilla groups prior to sneaking into El Norte.

Just saying.
View Quote
I know at least one former "high speed" guy in the area that is well armed and sympathetic to their cause... underestimating them would be a mistake.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#42]
We should be thinking of ways to identify our side. Red bandana is a pretty clear "shoot me!", but beyond that, would be nice to have a way to minimize friendly fire.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
You mean the people who are terrified to let a pistol brace get within 6 inches of their shoulder?  I'm not so sure I'd be concerned about those folks pulling triggers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not really, it's worth noting as the left always initiates the violence.
View Quote
Touché
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know at least one former "high speed" guy in the area that is well armed and sympathetic to their cause... underestimating them would be a mistake.
View Quote
I really don't get how anyone that's served in the military, especially in combat, can be a Liberal.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ummm, maybe. They tend to carry weapons and spray paint  in the medic bags. I've never know any of them to have medical training, these idiots use baby wipes on pepper spray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit they actually have a medic too lol.
Ummm, maybe. They tend to carry weapons and spray paint  in the medic bags. I've never know any of them to have medical training, these idiots use baby wipes on pepper spray.
Yes they do.. and yes they have training. For fucks sake, they have a website dedicated to recruiting trained medical personnel to add to the pool of the ones they already have.  Stop underestimating them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I really don't get how anyone that's served in the military, especially in combat, can be a Liberal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty that are basically card carrying communist.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol, they should be showing up at your local gunshow and easy to spot.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#49]
All wings check in....

Red muffin top standing by....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We should be thinking of ways to identify our side. Red bandana is a pretty clear "shoot me!", but beyond that, would be nice to have a way to minimize friendly fire.
View Quote
You don't own a III% patch, brother?
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top