Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:04:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Using the internet somewhere other than home is far preferrable to using the restroom somewhere other than home.

Easy decision.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I would rather give up indoor plumbing. I can just shower at the gym and shitting in an outhouse wouldn't be that bad.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Being a Eagle Scout as long as I can get the snail addresses of the few people I keep in touch with, bye bye internet. Outside this website the whole world wide web has turned into a massive pile of shit anyways.
View Quote
Oh yeah? Eagle Scout status is necessary to understand how to mail a letter?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'd get rid of indoor plumbing.
View Quote
Yep.

I pee on the back fence 90% of the time anyway, plenty if room for an outhouse.

Spent most of my life camping, and camped for 3 solid years on some acreage I bought once.

Break out the wash tub, turkey fryer, bilge pump, shower head, speaker wire, pallet and some tarps and you have a first class outdoor shower.

Rarely  gets cold enough in Florida to be an issue.

The internet I have zero chance of building a reasonable replacement.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Goodbye internet, I have done it before, and in fact I wouldn't have access right now if it weren't being provided by my place of employment.

Besides, other than checking e-mail, this is just about the only place on the internet I visit.  Sorry, but if I have to chose between you guys and a hot shower in the morning.. well ....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd give up internet. Taking a dump outside in the middle of winter is too high a price for the internet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Shitting outside in the New England winter isn't much fun.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Internet. I'd have a lot more money and spend more time outside if it wasn't for the damn computer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh Arfcom.

Stop.

Just for a moment.

Now... cease thinking of only yourselves and your basements for just a bit, and envision a Walmart full of people without indoor plumbing. Or a Golden Corral. Or the DMV.

Breathe it all in. Showering? Bathing? Cleaning up shit? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Now...

Go!
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep the internet.... and a shovel.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh Arfcom.

Stop.

Just for a moment.

Now... cease thinking of only yourselves and your basements for just a bit, and envision a Walmart full of people without indoor plumbing. Or a Golden Corral. Or the DMV.

Breathe it all in. Showering? Bathing? Cleaning up shit? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Now...

Go!
View Quote
Walmart and Golden Corral customers don't make hygiene a top priority, anyway.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You poop at work? Gross.  You're that guy. Do you also poop in restaurants because that's the worse of that guy behavior.  You have a home. Go home and poop and leave everyone else's senses at peace.  So gross.
View Quote
The fuck? I work 12-16 hours a day in the blistering sun... Taking shit is sometimes the only time I get some shade, and quiet... And no I dont poop at restaurants, I dont poop at night hardly at all unless Im sick... I will blow up a burger king bathroom rather than sit in the shitter at work given the chance though...
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Pictures don't do it for me anymore I need 4K VR videos now and frankly I can't stash enough magazines to keep my interest
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Walmart and Golden Corral customers don't make hygiene a top priority, anyway.....
View Quote
This. Measuring humanity by people who frequent those two places is a bad idea
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd give up indoor plumbing.

No option to take it in the ass and get both? @Swingset
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wait, can I take hot showers outside?
I had a friend with a gay dad who owned a house in the country. They take showers outside.
View Quote

Gay Dad was watching you shower and beating his meat like it owed him money while dressed up in a Gimp suit.  Is that hot enough for you?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#17]
What kind of hypothetical doesn't involve anal trauma?

Dis. A. Point.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes and that is with all of the benefits of indoor plumbing.

Without plumbing, take any public hygiene deficiencies you currently encounter and multiply them by 87
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#19]
How can I even use indoor plumbing if I'm unable to browse GD from my iphone/Ipad when using it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I've lived without Internet, and I've lived without indoor plumbing. Give me a working toilet and shower over an Internet connection any day.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top