Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/25/2017 3:44:19 PM EDT
Apparently a TSGT got a ride while they were down there for DS17.  Lucky bastard   Snagged from Eielson AFB Facebook.

Oh man, I'd love to be able to get on base to take photos of the flight line.  Outside of open houses, no luck so far. 

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool pics.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if that flight sucks for those guys. Can't imagine those seats being super comfy 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if that flight sucks for those guys. Can't imagine those seats being super comfy 
View Quote
I'm curious to the flight plan on it all.  Stop off in Hawaii then Japan, Philippines, etc?  That's a lot of airtime to be wearing a diaper in case you have to go. 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Are the Russians there?  What's with the Russian symbol?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are the Russians there?  What's with the Russian symbol?
View Quote
Eielson has the 18th Aggressor Squadron now.  Could be wrong, but I think the Russian iconography started when the aggressor guys were flying Russian gear or faking it back in the cold war.  Kinda just stuck to it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#7]
That 3 tone gray camo scheme looks really cool.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm curious to the flight plan on it all.  Stop off in Hawaii then Japan, Philippines, etc?  That's a lot of airtime to be wearing a diaper in case you have to go. 
View Quote
I never thought about that....They have to piss on themselves if they really have to go, don't they?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That 3 tone gray camo scheme looks really cool.
View Quote
Looks awesome in person too 

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I never thought about that....They have to piss on themselves if they really have to go, don't they?
View Quote
Uhhh....no
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Uhhh....no
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uhhh....no
Oh.  What the hell do pilots do on a retardedly long flight then?  Can't imagine having a piss bottle floating around is exactly safe.  Not that I really want to know, but since we've already gone there
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
On a commercial carrier that is an almost 23 hour flight with one stop, I couldn't imagine what it would be like in a 16.

Good god, just think of trying to walk after being cooped up in that cockpit for more then 8 hours or so.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#14]
We're going ballistic Mav!

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I believe they wear Foley cathaters...it is like a condom with a tube that goes to a bottle on your ankle. We used to put them on patients we had in 4 pt..restraints for long periods.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#16]
It's what they do.  They play the "Russians" in exercises.  Or as Eielson AFB puts it:

The 18th Aggressor Squadron opened on 24 August 2007. The 18 AGRS prepares Combat Air Force, joint and allied aircrews for tomorrow's victories through challenging, realistic threat replication, training, test support, academics and feedback. The Aggressors job is to know, teach and replicate the threat better than any other squadron.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I believe they wear Foley cathaters...it is like a condom with a tube that goes to a bottle on your ankle. We used to put them on patients we had in 4 pt..restraints for long periods.
View Quote
Like the one Hillary wears.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#18]
If I can't ride in the front seat I ain't going.    
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Piddle pack, found the answer.

Bag with powder that absorbs the urine.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Huh, okay then.  *shrug*
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Huh, okay then.  *shrug*
View Quote
But poop on the other hand 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh, okay then.  *shrug*
Welcome to the most horrible 9 hours of hell while flying 

Don't get me wrong, I love flying.  Would have loved to be a pilot but with my medical crap I can't even get a sport license.  Much respect for the .mil pilots that deal with way way more shit, literally or figuratively.

Edit:  Except Taylor because he's a lifer   Lines wise, I have to say I prefer the F-16 and A-10 to pretty much anything else in use at the moment.  But I am biased since I grew up on Eielson and was brought into the hangars on occasion while my dad worked on those models. 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
no you pull out your dick and piss in a "piddle pack"

ziplock bag with gel in it.

Its just harder for 16 guys because their dicks are short
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Those birds have sexy paint jobs. The fighting falcon still getting it done.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I always hated the powder version.  There was also a sponge version.  Nowadays all i do is put the simulator on freeze, get out and go piss then jump back in the sim.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Those birds have sexy paint jobs. The fighting falcon still getting it done.
View Quote
I'd have sworn there was a thread a few days about upgrading the F-16 to newer block models so they can take over some work from older F-15 airframes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

no you pull out your dick and piss in a "piddle pack"

ziplock bag with gel in it.

Its just harder for 16 guys because their dicks are short
View Quote
STFU backseater
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Them guys like to play fight up by my cabin...we see them all the time..pretty freaky to be riding a 4wheeler on a ridge thinking you are all alone and then having one of them buzz you pretty close..gets the old heart thumping...
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Those are some cool looking jets.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#31]
I've always loved the paint schemes on the Aggressors.

it's fun listening to aviators taking about golden showers to each other.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Dos Gringos - 12-Inch Penis
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Were there a couple pf 2 seat F-16's?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Uhhh....no
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uhhh....no
The only time I really feel bad for you guys is when I wake up from a nap, go to the lav then look out and see you still hanging out on the wingtip.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
The B model (2 seater) is still in use in spots, but I'm unsure of what it is used for outside of training and giving people rides.  Pretty sure someone will come in with that info though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The B model (2 seater) is still in use in spots, but I'm unsure of what it is used for outside of training and giving people rides.  Pretty sure someone will come in with that info though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the D and F models are 2-seaters.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what I get for listening to google 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
B also.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Love the aggressor camo on the AK F-16s !
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The only time I really feel bad for you guys is when I wake up from a nap, go to the lav then look out and see you still hanging out on the wingtip.  
View Quote
LOL, i crossed the pond 4 times in the Viper and once in the Hog when we deployed to Desert Shield/Storm.  We were the first unit to takeoff from the CONUS after sadam, (purposely not capitalized) about 10,days after he invaded Kuwait.  That was an eye opening deployment for a new Lieutenant.  The KC-135 my cell was locked into seemed to search for the weather and drive us there.  That sucked!  IN VMC it was a great ride, hanging on the wingtip lights in IMC sucked, especially when it was time to plug in and take gas.  

Crossing the pond from Spang on my first pond crossing in the Viper to Tyndall i had to borrow Gen Ryans Poopie suit since that was the only size that fit me.  Ryan was a big dude.  I did piss in his suit since i was too damn tired to unzip the suit and use the piddle pack.  I kinda did that to display my dominance.  Never had the urge to dump.  Imodium AD was the standard when crossing the pond.  We also had the go/no go pills back then.  I never needed the go pill, but did like the no go pill.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
LOL, i crossed the pond 4 times in the Viper and once in the Hog when we deployed to Desert Shield/Storm.  We were the first unit to takeoff from the CONUS after sadam, (purposely not capitalized) about 10,days after he invaded Kuwait.  That was an eye opening deployment for a new Lieutenant.  The KC-135 my cell was locked into seemed to search for the weather and drive us there.  That sucked!  IN VMC it was a great ride, hanging on the wingtip lights in IMC sucked, especially when it was time to plug in and take gas.  

Crossing the pond from Spang on my first pond crossing in the Viper to Tyndall i had to borrow Gen Ryans Poopie suit since that was the only size that fit me.  Ryan was a big dude.  I did piss in his suit since i was too damn tired to unzip the suit and use the piddle pack.  I kinda did that to display my dominance.  Never had the urge to dump.  Imodium AD was the standard when crossing the pond.  We also had the go/no go pills back then.  I never needed the go pill, but did like the no go pill.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flights don't get quieter than when dragging A-10s.  There's so little wind noise and the heat is barely having to work.  Kinda makes the jet a little eerie.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Flights don't get quieter than when dragging A-10s.  There's so little wind noise and the heat is barely having to work.  Kinda makes the jet a little eerie.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k397/smlnbndt/DSC_9968.jpg
View Quote
you  a boomer by chance
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
you  a boomer by chance
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k397/smlnbndt/DSC_9968.jpg
you  a boomer by chance
Knuckle dragging crew chief.  I was a breath away from going to boom school, but it fell out.  I can't complain about how it's treated me though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Knuckle dragging crew chief.  I was a breath away from going to boom school, but it fell out.  I can't complain about how it's treated me though.
View Quote
always loved me some crew dogs.  God Bless
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
For the answer to this, may I suggest 12 Inch Penis by Dos Gringo's.  It covers quite nicely the problem of pissing during long over water flights.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Oh.  What the hell do pilots do on a retardedly long flight then?  Can't imagine having a piss bottle floating around is exactly safe.  Not that I really want to know, but since we've already gone there
View Quote
Dos Gringos - 12-Inch Penis

Nm... too slow
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Lucky enough to fly in the backseat twice.

First time was in GA.  The flight at Misawa was freekin awesome with the mountains there.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
B also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

B also.
Somebody can correct me on this if incorrect but I don't think there are any or very few "B" models left flying.    A/Bs all retired.   Now operating C/Ds.   Similar to F-15 A/B versions.  Now C/D versions.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Somebody can correct me on this if incorrect but I don't think there are any or very few "B" models left flying.    A/Bs all retired.   Now operating C/Ds.   Similar to F-15 A/B versions.  Now C/D versions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

B also.
I would say you are correct.  If there are any a/b still flying its probably foreign countries.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Them guys like to play fight up by my cabin...we see them all the time..pretty freaky to be riding a 4wheeler on a ridge thinking you are all alone and then having one of them buzz you pretty close..gets the old heart thumping...
View Quote
That and the ferocious sonic booms. Winning!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top