Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:18:56 AM EDT
And GO! 

Seriously they have gotta come up with a brilliant plan for tax reform after the Healthcare fuck up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, Ryan and McConnell will certainly find a way....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know how they are going to fuck it up but the simplification of the tax code will increase the number of pages by 22% and require a Manhatten Plan style emergency education of tens of thousands CPAs.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Big talk no action.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Patience

They need to fuck up the debt limit increase first
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#5]
One page.

ONE FUCKING PAGE.

And that's being generous.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing will be done. We've all been suckered into voting for these bums, thinking they were different from Dems.

If anything is done, it'll only benefit the giant campaign funders and NOT the American people.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Truth!

It's as though there are 3 parties in congress: the dems, the repubs and freedom cock kiss.

You could hand these idiots a toy gun and they'd still figure out a way to shoot themselves in the foot.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Truth!

It's as though there are 3 parties in congress: the dems, the repubs and freedom cock kiss.

You could hand these idiots a toy gun and they'd still figure out a way to shoot themselves in the foot.
View Quote
Brilliant.....may I use that?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Waiting anxiously
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Brilliant.....may I use that?
View Quote
Be my guest.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#11]
THESE GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SANDLOT FUCK UPS
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And GO! 

Seriously they have gotta come up with a brilliant plan for tax reform after the Healthcare fuck up.
View Quote

Ask the democrats.......same fuckng shit

At least the Democrats have their shit together
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone familiar with the game of "tax reform" can predict that any bill which makes major changes in the tax code will be followed by a "technical corrections bill".

The interval between those bills is filled with lobbying ... and the all important campaign contributions.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh c'mon now - give them a chance. I'm sure they won't...

do a damn thing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#15]
The Republican party is A FUCKING MESS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nothing will be done. We've all been suckered into voting for these bums, thinking they were different from Dems.

If anything is done, it'll only benefit the giant campaign funders and NOT the American people.
View Quote
Fact!  They all are too worried about being reelected.   Once you're in the good 'ole boys club called congress, to hell with your campaign promises....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I am sure it will involve massive tax cuts for the rich etc while jacking up the deficit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#18]
They can't even relequish healthcare back to the free market and we are to believe they will vote on cuting taxes?

They won't even cut the death tax is my prediction.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#19]
They'll fuck it up the same way they did health care reform.... by doing nothing.  They've had seven years to come up with an alternate plan, and RINOcare is the best they can do?  
It works like this: Get government out of health care.  Let insurance companies sell across state line.  Tort reform to weed out bogus lawsuits.
Tax reform:  Flat tax.  You, me, Bill Gates: How much did you make: Fine, give up 15%.  Companies, nonprofits, whoever: 15%.  
Economy: End foreign aid as much as possible.  We give money to HAMAS, for fuck's sake.  Pay down the national debt, start upgrading our infrastructure. End "Quantative Easing", all we're doing is printing money that we pay the Federal Reserve for anyway.  Speaking of which, eliminate the Fed, And the I-M Bank, Boeing is the primary benficiary and is outsourcing to China anyway.  Sink or swim, fuckers.
Presto, jobs galore and the economy roars to life like it did under Reagan.

1911fan
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh, Ryan and McConnell will certainly find a way....
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They'll fuck it up the same way they did health care reform.... by doing nothing.  They've had seven years to come up with an alternate plan, and RINOcare is the best they can do?  
It works like this: Get government out of health care.  Let insurance companies sell across state line.  Tort reform to weed out bogus lawsuits.
Tax reform:  Flat tax.  You, me, Bill Gates: How much did you make: Fine, give up 15%.  Companies, nonprofits, whoever: 15%.  
Economy: End foreign aid as much as possible.  We give money to HAMAS, for fuck's sake.  Pay down the national debt, start upgrading our infrastructure. End "Quantative Easing", all we're doing is printing money that we pay the Federal Reserve for anyway.  Speaking of which, eliminate the Fed, And the I-M Bank, Boeing is the primary benficiary and is outsourcing to China anyway.  Sink or swim, fuckers.
Presto, jobs galore and the economy roars to life like it did under Reagan.

1911fan
View Quote
Make this a flat dollar amount, and I'm with you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

At least the Democrats have their shit together
View Quote
It's depressing to watch, whenever the Democrats are the minority party they still manage to gum up the works, the Republicans just got steam rolled when they were the minority.

The Republicans hold all the cards right now and they still refuse to act like it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:t
View Quote
No leadership,no cohesion,no goals (other than to get re-elected),no unity,no loyalty.......ad infinitum.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#24]
You think this is a fucking game?!

They are playing chess, not checkers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you not entertained?!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#26]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
They have been playing since 2010, haven't even moved a pawn yet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Geez, I'll go out on a limb and guess......................wait for it............................"YES!!"

DUH!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#29]
I think Congress has demonstrated that they rarely fuck things up.

I am sure it will be great.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck it up? Lol.

From whose perspective?

A flat tax would be a fuckup. A 50 page tax code would be a fuckup.

A complicated behemoth is success - it permits many addons, exceptions, and sub-rules to bargain with and reward/punish other political actors.

This is politics 101 not rocket science.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#31]
It is going to be a pork fest with very little to no tax relief for individuals or small businesses.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Haven't you figured out that the governing party only stays in power until they invariably fuck things up enough to lose power?  And then the cycle repeats.  I fully expect a Democrat House, Senate and President within 10 years.   
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Our political system in general is a fucking mess. 

Health Care didn't get fixed because no one addressed the real issue, the high cost of health care.  That issue didn't get addressed because the health care industry is paying all the politiciansto do their bidding.

Until we get a legitimate 3rd party and/or term limits, nothing will change. 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think Congress has demonstrated that they rarely fuck things up.

I am sure it will be great.
View Quote
Bigly 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#35]
If you thought health care was a complicated issue, just wait until Congress gets into the nuts and bolts of changing the tax system. I'll predict right now that nothing will be done, given the fractured nature of the Republican Party. And Trump blew a lot of his political capital on the Obamacare repeal fiasco.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you thought health care was a complicated issue, just wait until Congress gets into the nuts and bolts of changing the tax system. I'll predict right now that nothing will be done, given the fractured nature of the Republican Party. And Trump blew a lot of his political capital on the Obamacare repeal fiasco.
View Quote

ETA:  Well at least we got Gorsuch.

Other than that.........what a CLUSTERFUCK!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Any way possible, they will find a way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because they are so stupid it'd somehow end up in an En passant for the dems
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Obviously.

Their corporate cronies need to pay $1 in taxes like GE under Obama.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]
More surrender monkey bullshit defeatism infecting this thread. Whether or not anyone wants to accept it, the death of RyanCare Ocare Ligth 2.0 was a victory for everyone in this country. That bill effectively made a bad law worse and it shifted the responsibility from Barry Zero and the Dems to the Republican Party. Yesterday it exposed the House Leadership as being as ineffective as they are being two-faced weasels. It drove yuge wedge in the already cavernous gap between the President and Raceface Paul Ryans team of All Star Cucks. Yesterday served to unite the House Conservatives....and basically saved the chances of keeping Conservatives in Congress.

From now on the Republicans should demand clean sheet legislation and sunlight in the various processes and bill writing. No more sprung on the Caucus take it or leave it bills that are a Binary choice for the Republicans members.

Also #RepealandReplacePaulRyan and the rest of this team of assclowns who call themselves leaders.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh c'mon now - give them a chance. I'm sure they won't...

do a damn thing.
View Quote
Soooo, you think the House should have passed that mass of shit known as RyanCare?

I am becoming a fan of the Calvin Cooledge Rule...."more important to stop a bad bill than it is to pass a good one." I consider yesterday a victory.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
We can thank the Trump administration for one thing: completely exposing the fraud that is the Republican Party.

Libs on Facebook are tearing them apart and I can't disagree with a lot of the things I've read.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#43]
A) They will put forth a bill that they know damn well no Conservative and no Democrat will vote for.  Nothing gets done and they move onto fucking up the next thing.
B) They will work with Democrats to pass a Bill into law that no Conservative will support, that takes money from the middle class and gives it to the FSA.
C) They work with Conservatives to pass a Bill that is good for America.

I'm going with B.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#44]
National sales tax. Do away with income tax and deductions all together. If the economy sucks, then with a balanced budget amendment, government services must be adjusted accordingly the next year with only defense taking priority to last cut except programs for R/D to be paused. If the country gonna suffer, the government and those dependent on them gonna suffer as well. Also, a percentage must be payed to outstanding debt.

Tax reform solved.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Soooo, you think the House should have passed that mass of shit known as RyanCare?

I am becoming a fan of the Calvin Cooledge Rule...."more important to stop a bad bill than it is to pass a good one." I consider yesterday a victory.
View Quote
Except that the Republicans weren't supposed to put up a bad bill. That is their failure, and it was massive. Don't spin it into a victory for the American people.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
National sales tax. Do away with income tax and deductions all together. If the economy sucks, then with a balanced budget amendment, government services must be adjusted accordingly the next year with only defense taking priority to last cut except programs for R/D to be paused. If the country gonna suffer, the government and those dependent on them gonna suffer as well. Also, a percentage must be payed to outstanding debt.

Tax reform solved.
View Quote
You forget the part about Repealing the 16th Amendment to the Constitution. Because if your do not repeal that bitch you are going to have a National Sales Tax and an Income Tax at the same time..... it might take a couple of years but it will happen.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Tax reform solved.
View Quote
I hate to break this to people, but in a fiat currency system like we have, there really is NO NEED FOR TAXES. The government can simply print money to pay for things. As a result, everybody's purchasing power drops relative to the money printed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You forget the part about Repealing the 16th Amendment to the Constitution. Because if your do not repeal that bitch you are going to have a National Sales Tax and an Income Tax at the same time..... it might take a couple of years but it will happen.
View Quote
Okay, repeal the 16th amendment too. #MAGA
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I hate to break this to people, but in a fiat currency system like we have, there really is NO NEED FOR TAXES. The government can simply print money to pay for things. As a result, everybody's purchasing power drops relative to the money printed.
View Quote
How about no?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#50]
if they hold true to character, or lack thereof, they will treble spending instead of cutting it while only slightly cutting taxes to the middle class.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top