User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sometimes I wonder about how much WWI affected him.  Innumerable shellings and, no doubt, concussions.  Being gassed several times.  What he saw and experienced in the trenches etc.  It's a wonder how any of them came out of that war anywhere near normal.
View Quote
It was a brutal war, that's for certain.  I've often wondered why it gets so little historical attention, in comparison to WW2.  Maybe it's because many of us knew WW2 vets, but WW1 is just a little too distant.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And vegetarian.

Also, he was literally Hitler.
View Quote
he was a Hipster for sure. I'm still wondering how he managed to get to the top with his strange mix of angry speeches and peacful hobbies.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
he was a Hipster for sure. I'm still wondering how he managed to get to the top with his strange mix of angry speeches and peacful hobbies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And vegetarian.

sounds like an angry lesbian if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Literally no mustache.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Allegedly.  The bodies were burned beyond recognition.  We will probably never know the truth about his end.  If we haven't seen conclusive evidence in 72 years, it's unlikely that we ever will.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And vegetarian.

And he killed himself.
Allegedly.  The bodies were burned beyond recognition.  We will probably never know the truth about his end.  If we haven't seen conclusive evidence in 72 years, it's unlikely that we ever will.
Yes we will...23&me is a CIA project called Project Find Fuhrer
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I mean that mustache....Was it a result of how his facial hair grew or intentional?  Was that a common way for people to trim their mustache at the time?
View Quote

There is mounting evidence in this very thread that Hitler had much more in common with hipsters than he had in common with anyone the hipsters like to call "literally Hitler".
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:22 AM EDT
[#7]
He should grow one. To troll.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top