Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That place makes Chicago look like Ireland
View Quote
I have felt significantly safer in South Africa than in multiple US cities.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The white South Africans cut their on throats, or at least their grandchildrens throats a long time ago. In the 40's, 50's and 60's they allowed shit loads of imigration from other african countries to get cheap exploitable labor. Their globalists sold them out, took the money and left, just likes ours will.

The whites all need to get a skill they can sell overseas e.g. military or IT and get out while they can, to wherever they can.
View Quote
It happened in North America about 300 years ago.   The US is continuing to pay the consequences today.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Needs moar

MRGA!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Those poor people.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At that point rob and kill whoever you need to to get away.  If they're going to make you a bad guy you might as well go all the way.
View Quote
I'd probably do this with my buddies/family.  Full blown insurgency, Los PEPEs style.  I'd be targeting ANC/Govt. Members families.  Give them more of their own shit than they give you, go N Ireland if you have to.

Needs moar short shorts and FALs:

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nope, blacks make up 12% of the population and that percentage isn't growing. They are more likely to get pushed out of areas they live in by Hispanics as has already happened in South Central LA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a matter of time before this happens in the United States.  Might be several generations but it is going to happen.  The changing demographics of elected officials in the Southeastern states are the predecessor to this with crumbling infrastructure, losing their tax base, the inability to maintain or repair infrastructure and rampant corruption.  All the while, blaming it on the white citizens who do not pay enough taxes.
Nope, blacks make up 12% of the population and that percentage isn't growing. They are more likely to get pushed out of areas they live in by Hispanics as has already happened in South Central LA.
Add to that 90% of whites suffer from guilt brought on by white privilege.     That is what drives the dumacrap party.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I sure hope they fix their currency. My retirement savings have gone to hell.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Right, because you're much more of an authority on South Africa than a guy who's from South Africa and actually lives there. 

Your lane. Learn what it is and stay in it.
View Quote
Note the question marks. They are questions. I work with plenty of South Africans and thier stories are all pretty much the same. I ask because it is always interesting to here the views of people from South Africa(note I was replying to a person from South Africa)
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Given the alternative?  Any fucking way you can.
View Quote
Buy a boat, sail to Australia, or some Fiji Island??
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Everything in me screams this: "Hoist the Black Flag and start slitting throats", but then:

It hits me, they had a chance to fight and didn't, now the more they delay the further they get from that chance they get.

I really don't think anyone there (or here) will and if they do it will be isolated and roundly denounced.
View Quote
Never trust a government..........any government, their or ours. They are inherently evil, even if thee are a few good ones working for them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#11]
go google: south africa asleep police

that's basically the status of our police service. fat, useless, didnt finish high school.
it's standard practice for police / mil to borrow / rent out their service weapons. police stations regularly get assaulted and cleaned out of weapons.

a couple years ago, a massive truck full of brand new police assault rifles (yes, assault rifles) were en route to police storage. but the truck driver decided to overnight at a police station. guess which truck and station happened to be robbed and cleaned out that evening. that's a 1000 brand new milspec full auto rifles.... GONE.

just last week, our biggest airport was involved in a heist. About 24mil Rand was stolen. in currency value, it's about $2mil. in cost-of-living, it's about $8mil.
that same weekend, a top cop decides to pose in front of his brand new Lamborghini. he was immediately arrested as part of the heist. welcome to our cops' intelligence factor.....

you guys think you have it bad with cops? lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What do we know about gun rights for the populace in South Africa?
View Quote
Havnt been there for awhile but in between trips they were starting to tighten them up. My first trip I walked into the J-berg airport John with my luggage and legally strapped on my 9mm for self defense. The second trip I didnt ask and didnt bring a SD gun but I got the impression things were changing. There were more Bums on the corners drinking beer out of paper bags. Anyway I spent almost all my time there in the Bush hunting.

But now they are talking Land grabs and stealing. The first thing they do when talking that is grab the guns. The next thing they will do is nationalize the mining Industry's which will cause the country to end up on the UN's handout list because the African Blacks are so incompetent and corrupt. Another "win" for Marxism and thanks to Obama our vital defense Industry's will have a very hard time finding many resources they need that Africa is full of.

The South African's Ive met have probably been the nicest people Ive ever met anywhere in the world. They have a cultural Hospitality that made it a great place to visit and I miss those barbecues under the southern cross.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

that's basically the status of our police service. fat, useless, didnt finish high school.
it's standard practice for police / mil to borrow / rent out their service weapons. police stations regularly get assaulted and cleaned out of weapons.

a couple years ago, a massive truck full of brand new police assault rifles (yes, assault rifles) were en route to police storage. but the truck driver decided to overnight at a police station. guess which truck and station happened to be robbed and cleaned out that evening. that's a 1000 brand new milspec full auto rifles.... GONE.

just last week, our biggest airport was involved in a heist. About 24mil Rand was stolen. in currency value, it's about $2mil. in cost-of-living, it's about $8mil.
that same weekend, a top cop decides to pose in front of his brand new Lamborghini. he was immediately arrested as part of the heist. welcome to our cops' intelligence factor.....

View Quote
Thank you for your input, very interesting.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the information Lian.  I was actually thinking of going on a hunting trip to SA, in Limpopo, no less.  Not happening now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Guns are legal in SA.
View Quote
Well yes and no.

Guns are legal, but that's like saying Guns are legal in the UK.

They are incredibly restricted, you can only have so many, you need multiple permits, you can only have a handful of pistols and rifles (i dont remember what they are down to now, i think 3 rifles).  You need to petition and you need permits, you need sporting reasons to have one and you can still get declined.

Barrels are serialized, so if they wear out, it's like buying another gun.  It takes up to a year to get one approved.

A Fal or a R4 would be very restricted, I doubt you can own one unless if you have real good reasons.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There have been South Africans leaving the country for a while now... many of them heading into Mozambique to live as expats. Mozambique and many other countries have started getting less friendly and accepting of South African expats and kicking them out or revoking/denying their visas.

I was in Dubai heading to Turkey on a flight, and the ticket guy stopped the South African girl in front of me to examine her passport and verify that she had a visa and asked her repeatedly about where she was going and whether or not she had the right visa.... when it was my turn, he looked at my ticket and waved me through like he had for most of the people in front of the poor girl. I asked her what the deal was and she explained that South Africans are getting a bad reputation for trying to escape South Africa by overstaying visas, or trying to get into other counties without a visa, etc.

One South African with whom I worked in Afghanistan told me that the president of South Africa was now trying to make it illegal for white South Africans to contract overseas because they are making too much money, so he wants to label them as mercenaries and have them arrested when they come back. This guy was a retired colonel from the South African Army and was just so disappointed and sad about what his country has become. 

He also told me that the laws had changed to require that a black South African have controlling interest in any South African company, so his chain of laundromats had to find some black guy that had no idea what was going on or how to run the business or anything... and give him controlling interest in the company (and commensurate pay) and hope he just didn't get too involved and screw everything up. 

Apparently murdering whites to take their land isn't considered murder either (?)

It really is a soup sandwich for those guys. 
View Quote
Wow, that is fucked up.   That's a Libtards wet dream though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

Their laws prohibit you taking your money or property out of the country.  

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.  
View Quote
They used to take refuge in South Africa.

Now South Africa is targeting white farm owners for "wealth re-distribution" along the same lines as Mugabe's kleptocracy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can confirm that this is 100% true.   They are incredibly corrupt and wont even show up to gun battles if they can avoid it.... although they have a good reason, pistol armed cops are frequently facing better equipped criminal elements wielding full auto rifles.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Weird that the UN human rights council is quite on this one, oh wait they are white who are oppressing the majority black population .  If Your white no fucks are given it seems.  What a fucked up place!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn one hell of a predictiment.

Leave and lose your lifes work, and likely most all of your money, no one will buy the farm.  Likely be killed there.
View Quote
Their are other ways to get money liquid I.e. Bitcoin or other types of crypto currency.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks for the information Lian.  I was actually thinking of going on a hunting trip to SA, in Limpopo, no less.  Not happening now.
View Quote
Go ahead and take the trip would be my advice. The natives know the hunters are a good revenue stream and the outfitters will make sure you are safe. Even the most stupid natives know better than to crash into a farm full of men with big guns.

Last time I was in Limpopo I hunted Gemsbok on a concession near Lephalale/Ellisras down by the big coal operation. There had been some unrest locally but we were never bothered. In fact while stopped in town I gave a guy a few smokes to watch our truck with the promise of the rest of the pack if all was well upon our return. He would have fought for me with that reward. When we returned he got the smokes but was jumped and relieved of them before we got out of sight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#22]
They don't realize they're killing the golden goose.

The sooner we stop sending money to these folks, the sooner they'll eat themselves and sort their own shit out.

We're doing the same thing here in the US, just at a slower pace.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I met a really cool guy that has a farm there that is originally from India.  Do they just hate whites now or anyone non-African?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
nothing wrong with visiting here. it's truly a beautiful place, especially the western cape. it's like the "last bastion" of civility in south africa. the anc party hasnt been able to win the western province, and we're prospering quite nicely here.
when you visit, just be aware of you are: you're in africa. keep your powder dry.

dont do stupid shit like visiting "rural" areas. you wouldnt go visit rural chicago / detroit. whythefuck would you visit a place literally 100x worse.

edit: if I'm not allowed, please nuke this bit. I apologize beforehand.....
visit the gunsite.co.za message board, and feel free to ask for local advice. our gun community is incredibly polite and helpful. we'd gladly go out of way for like minded people from across the pond. and, you'd hiiiighly likely get better deals than randomly googling some commercialized money-pit of a "safari" deal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Needs moar

http://i.imgur.com/BoTIzhkh.jpg

MRGA!
View Quote
It sure fucking does.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I met a really cool guy that has a farm there that is originally from India.  Do they just hate whites now or anyone non-African?
View Quote
All non-blacks, but especially whites.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd imagine white SA farmers have done something regarding their respective safety.

Hard to imagine this shit is happening and they're just crossing their fingers hoping it doesn't happen to them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Can these "Africans" just come to the USA and stay in our sanctuary cities?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can these "Africans" just come to the USA and stay in our sanctuary cities?
View Quote
make us stay in california? or new york? you sick bastard.

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'd imagine white SA farmers have done something regarding their respective safety.

Hard to imagine this shit is happening and they're just crossing their fingers hoping it doesn't happen to them.
View Quote
Sure, razor fences, electric fences, cameras, electronic gates, security, bars on the windows, etc.

Other than that, not much else you can do asides from just selling your farm and getting out of there.  The problem is farmers can't exactly change jobs or immigrate somewhere else as their skill set is pretty specific.

A farm is hard to secure, because by nature you're alone in a large acreage... and there isn't just one attacker, there will be several and better armed than you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Moral of the story, a white will never be given considerations as a minority even when they're physically a minority.

Because, that's not the point.

The point being, fuck whitey no matter where he hangs his hat.

You people need to get your head on straight or your children will be dealing with this kind of shit in 20 years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Strip it of all value, appliances, copper plumbing, wiring, etc.  load your furniture and valuables into 40' shipping containers and get them shipped.  Burn the rest.  

Fuck those cocksuckers. Let them starve.
View Quote
Thisn but i would also find a way to tarnish the land on the way out as well.  

It was mine and i get forced out..im not going to be nice about it.....im going to make sure that the remnants of my departure are felt for generations.  

Im not huge into environmental destructuon, but in this case....im not going to be forced out of my generational family home and let some twat come in and set up shop in the farm my family built.  Nope.  I will make sure that no farming ever happens there ever again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It was mine and i get forced out..im not going to be nice about it.....im going to make sure that the remnants of my departure are felt for generations.  

Im not huge into environmental destructuon, but in this case....im not going to be forced out of my generational family home and let some twat come in and set up shop in the farm my family built.  Nope.  I will make sure that no farming ever happens there ever again.
View Quote
You would be surprised to find out that usually the occupiers of you farm land doesn't do any farming.   They usually occupy the farm land, grow enough crap for just their own mouths (so basically a small veggie garden), rest of the farm grows in weeds and goes wasted.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
The reason we hold cops to being straight as an arrow is so we dont get to where you are at.

Part of getting there is not allowing them to elevate themselves above those they serve any more than is absolutely necessary to keep thr peace.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They don't realize they're killing the golden goose.

The sooner we stop sending money to these folks, the sooner they'll eat themselves and sort their own shit out.

We're doing the same thing here in the US, just at a slower pace.
View Quote
They'll never sort themselves out. They couldn't under Mandela, and they never will as long as they're in power. They'll follow the same path as ZIM/Mugabe and his ilk.

IMO, when all cards are down, the blame lies with Great Britain for getting all noble after centuries of conquest and colonization. Since GB couldn't rule all of the dark continent, then no one would.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

Their laws prohibit you taking your money or property out of the country.  

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.  
View Quote
now here's a good example of how a little gold in your pocket to bribe the border guard isn't a bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

now here's a good example of how a little gold in your pocket to bribe the border guard isn't a bad thing.
View Quote
Uhhh why would you want to go into another African country that's even worse?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sure, razor fences, electric fences, cameras, electronic gates, security, bars on the windows, etc.

Other than that, not much else you can do asides from just selling your farm and getting out of there.  The problem is farmers can't exactly change jobs or immigrate somewhere else as their skill set is pretty specific.

A farm is hard to secure, because by nature you're alone in a large acreage... and there isn't just one attacker, there will be several and better armed than you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking more along the lines of armed men. 

Sitting and waiting doesn't seem like a great plan. I'd imagine some have armed themselves.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for the information TinSpinner & Lian.

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#41]
executive outcomes still around?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#42]
So.... our presidency decides on a $20bn nuclear reactors deal with Russia. Being Africa and all, it's commonly accepted that epic major bribes are involved.
So, Zuma (president) has been aggressively pushing (first covertly, then overtly once leaked) the nuclear deal for the last couple years. Luckily our finance minister said "fuck that shit" and denied him access to the treasury. That fight has been going on for ages as well.

So, last week the finance minister was in the UK for a conference, a russian reporter asks him about the nuclear deal. Minister says "there's no deal". Obviously calls were made, and Zuma immediately recalls the minister, fires him and reshuffles about 12 different cabinet positions while he's at it.
For example... our new police minister, was fired as sports minister after he said our national soccer team "are a bunch of losers". Before that, he was minister of corrections and was fired for incompetence.
Anyways, finance minister is replaced with a trained monkey, that immediately signs off on the nuclear deal. Shocker.
And for bonus hilarity... Standard & Poor's (S&P) instantly downgraded our currency to junk status.

So, tomorrow (Friday) there's supposed to be protests across the country. As if that's gonna help. Imho, the only way out with any form of tangible effect.... would be a national coup or uprising. But then we're stuck with Bosnia 2.0. Nobody wins.
Welcome to Africa.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So.... our presidency decides on a $20bn nuclear reactors deal with Russia. Being Africa and all, it's commonly accepted that epic major bribes are involved.
So, Zuma (president) has been aggressively pushing (first covertly, then overtly once leaked) the nuclear deal for the last couple years. Luckily our finance minister said "fuck that shit" and denied him access to the treasury. That fight has been going on for ages as well.

So, last week the finance minister was in the UK for a conference, a russian reporter asks him about the nuclear deal. Minister says "there's no deal". Obviously calls were made, and Zuma immediately recalls the minister, fires him and reshuffles about 12 different cabinet positions while he's at it.
For example... our new police minister, was fired as sports minister after he said our national soccer team "are a bunch of losers". Before that, he was minister of corrections and was fired for incompetence.
Anyways, finance minister is replaced with a trained monkey, that immediately signs off on the nuclear deal. Shocker.
And for bonus hilarity... Standard & Poor's (S&P) instantly downgraded our currency to junk status.

So, tomorrow (Friday) there's supposed to be protests across the country. As if that's gonna help. Imho, the only way out with any form of tangible effect.... would be a national coup or uprising. But then we're stuck with Bosnia 2.0. Nobody wins.
Welcome to Africa.
View Quote
Man, not that I'd really advocate abandoning the good folks who are still there fighting the good fight, but every time I read another story like that I can't help but think back to the (in)famous blog post/article....let Africa sink. I'm sorry man.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Excited to see if Recoil runs wanted ads for SA mercs
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Countries and governments haven't the right to exist, only to defend themselves.

Obtain outside backing and work to forcefully overthrow the current regime.

Colonize it, again.
View Quote
Seems like some mineral contracts for some backing might be in order. It's in the finest traditions of historical rebellion.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You would be surprised to find out that usually the occupiers of you farm land doesn't do any farming.   They usually occupy the farm land, grow enough crap for just their own mouths (so basically a small veggie garden), rest of the farm grows in weeds and goes wasted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That means when the worm turns and they abandon it, you can go back and get it back into production. Burn the houses, burn the barns and destroy the pumps of the wells and cement the tops, but, leave the casings and don't poison the land.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Welcome to Africa.
View Quote
Yeah but think of the construction boom when the deal is signed, Prez gets his graft and adds on to his compound.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That's what I would do, and maybe put salt in the fields.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Poison the wells and leave.
That's what I would do, and maybe put salt in the fields.
All this, F them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
nothing wrong with visiting here. it's truly a beautiful place, especially the western cape. it's like the "last bastion" of civility in south africa. the anc party hasnt been able to win the western province, and we're prospering quite nicely here.
when you visit, just be aware of you are: you're in africa. keep your powder dry.

dont do stupid shit like visiting "rural" areas. you wouldnt go visit rural chicago / detroit. whythefuck would you visit a place literally 100x worse.

visit the gunsite.co.za message board, and feel free to ask for local advice. our gun community is incredibly polite and helpful. we'd gladly go out of way for like minded people from across the pond. and, you'd hiiiighly likely get better deals than randomly googling some commercialized money-pit of a "safari" deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been a member there for a bit. Damn good forum. Welcome to Arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Excited to see if Recoil runs wanted ads for SA mercs
View Quote
That would be a small amount of applicants. Isn't the majority of their readers a bunch of fat basement dwellers?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top