Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/21/2017 5:20:08 AM EDT
If you are not among the 37 percent who support Donald Trump's performance in office, then Monday was a very good day.

If the FBI finds that Trump or his team colluded with the Russians to cheat on the 2016 election, then that is clearly grounds for impeachment, and America may not have to suffer through four years of this nightmare after all.

That's no longer a dream of conspiracy theorists, or a rumor based on anonymous sources. Director James Comey confirmed Monday that the FBI is investigating this question, which means the agency has at least some incriminating evidence. The FBI does not launch a formal investigation into a sitting president on a hunch.

Granted, we are a long way from having all the facts. But let's look at what we do know at the starting gate.

We know that all American intelligence agencies agree that Russia intervened in this election to help Trump, who won a narrow victory despite losing the popular vote.

No one disputes that. And it really should be enough to make our heads explode, even if Trump didn't collude with them. The Russians are messing with our democracy, and any sane president would be working hard to impose a crushing cost on them so that it never happens again. Instead, Trump has done nothing but minimize the offense.

"They'll be back," Comey warned Monday. "They'll be back in 2020. They may be back in 2018."

We know that National Security Director Michael Flynn lied to hide his contacts with the Russians, as did Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Why would they lie if they had nothing to hide?

And we know that Trump has shown a bizarre inclination to support Vladimir Putin at every turn -- even when Russia sends fighters to buzz our Navy ships in the Black Sea, or breaks a treaty by deploying intermediate range nuclear missiles in Europe, or sends a spy ship to patrol 30 miles from a submarine base on the Connecticut coast.

When asked about Putin's role in killing political opponents, Trump suggested that American presidents do the same. Putin, the invader of Ukraine, is a strong leader whom he admires.

All this is beyond alarming, and in a functional democracy, both parties would fight hard to get the facts, as happened during the Watergate scandal.

Sadly, that is not the case in Washington today. Republicans on the House Intelligence committee focused relentlessly Monday on the leaks that exposed this tawdry tale, not on any substance that might embarrass Trump. The Senate Intelligence Committee has a tradition of bipartisan fair play, and will no doubt do better.

But what we really need is a special bipartisan committee in Congress, along with a revived independent counsel to follow the evidence where it leads.

This investigation could spell Trump's doom. But at a minimum, it has to fully expose Russia's role, no matter how embarrassing that might be for Trump. Nothing less than our democracy is at stake.
View Quote
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/03/comeys_probe_trumps_impeachment_and_slapping_russia_moran.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
FFS are we going to have to endure 365 days for the next 4 to 8 years of any day now? Obummer got his 6 month honeymoon and out of the gate it's been impeach Trump before he even took office. Don't like him? Then vote for someone else in 2020
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Won a narrow victory? He crushed that bitch.

This is all bullshit and nothing will come of it. Russia may very well have done what they always do but Trump wasn't involved with them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:25:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL.

IDGAF.  My name's Dave.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Melt Harder Snowflakes.

I don't care if Putin and Trump are Lovers, I don't care what he does, Just as long as it pisses you off.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:33:19 AM EDT
[#6]

We President now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:35:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Why is Comey still employed?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:39:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Every fucking day with this impeachment shit
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Did I make it in before the usuals? 
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:43:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
And every day I laugh. They ain't got shit otherwise it would be out there front and center for the world to see.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:49:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Every single Dept head needs to be fired.  The minute comey said trump owes zero an apology, showed his true allegiance.

Until they are all walked out the door, this is going to be a daily occurrence.

After they are gone, they can be shunned as losers who are just whining because they were let go.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:49:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And every day I laugh. They ain't got shit otherwise it would be out there front and center for the world to see.
View Quote
Local gym was playing CNN tonight and they were just going on an on about impeach Trump now, it must and will happen, circle jerk of yes, impeach him
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:55:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump massively fucked up and didn't fire him on day one.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Way to go Trump! First Candidate/President to have an on-going national security counterintelligence investigation into his activities!
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#16]
If only they had applied themselves this hard to the IRS or Fast and Furious scandals. This isn't even real and they're getting traction.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:12:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, did I miss Comey bringing evidence to the table that:

1) Russia as a national entity interfered with our elections.

2) Russia as a national entity directly changed votes.

Nope and nope. Comey brought supposition without evidence. This guy is a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Way to go Trump! First Candidate/President to have an on-going national security counterintelligence investigation into his activities!
View Quote
I know you're proud of him.

4 months, right?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:13:58 AM EDT
[#19]
If they don't find a Russian connection, the Democrats will do anything to keep making accusations for the next 4 years.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:14:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sorry, did I miss Comey bringing evidence to the table that:

1) Russia as a national entity interfered with our elections.

2) Russia as a national entity directly changed votes.

Nope and nope. Comey brought supposition without evidence. This guy is a fucking retard.
View Quote
You aren't going to see that in an open hearing.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol, you actually got your hopes up don't you?   Lmao, poor, poor TS...gonna have another big letdown to deal with...
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

4 months, right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 months, right?
If you're lucky. MRGA!
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol, you actually got your hopes up don't you?   Lmao, poor, poor TS...gonna have another big letdown to deal with...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you thought yesterday was nothing, you have some bad news coming.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Always with the negative waves
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This must be just like all the other bad news you have been telling us is coming for the last year right?  I almost feel bad for you.....naw I don't, you asked for this all on your own..gonna really enjoy watching your further fail though..
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:23:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This must be just like all the other bad news you have been telling us is coming for the last year right?  I almost feel bad for you.....naw I don't, you asked for this all on your own..gonna really enjoy watching your further fail though..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I suggest you look up what a Glomar response is. Then go back and watch all 5 hours from yesterday. You won't though because you're part of the TL;DR/DW crowd.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#27]
It amazing how "Russian Meddling" became the new word for exposing traitors, cheating, deception, insane criminal activity, and massive fraud.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:23:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If you're lucky. MRGA!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 months, right?
If you're lucky. MRGA!
Not that you weren't wrong about the whole election or anything.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I suggest you look up what a Glomar response is. Then go back and watch all 5 hours from yesterday. You won't though because you're part of the TL;DR/DW crowd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No thanks, the libtards liberal lifestyle doesn't suit me....
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
"Director James Comey confirmed Monday that the FBI is investigating this question, which means the agency has at least some incriminating
evidence. The FBI does not launch a formal investigation into a sitting
president on a hunch."
View Quote
The very same logic that they rejected when it was used in reference to the investigation of Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:31:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Let them squawk about impeachment.  It's absurd.

I don't care if he tweets out that Angela Murkel swallows Baldwins cock while finger banging Rosie O'Donnell. Thing is, they are words... unprofessional.... but words.

What is the charge?  What law has he broken?  Where is the evidence?  They have been calling for impeachment since Day 1... but have no case.  "He said mean things and lied (or exaggerated)."  So fucking what!  They can all...

Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:35:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Well at least the topsecret and a few others provide comedic relief here almost daily.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump missed his opportunity to fire him.  We're stuck with him now, and Comey is obviously hoping to shove something up Trump's ass.

Trump's tweet about wiretapping was a mistake.  If he didn't have solid proof he should have kept his mouth shut.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 months, right?
If you're lucky. MRGA!
Seems I was right about that Intercept article you posted being bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#36]
"Mr Comey has been trying to subvert this administration for 60 days now.  He has 24 hours to present his evidence or he's fired".  That should do it.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:39:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Trump needs to go full God Emperor and command the suicide of some of these people!
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:39:51 AM EDT
[#38]
This is all very confusing.

What is the (Communist, um, I mean Democrat) party line about Comey that we are supposed to believe today? And what is it going to change to tomorrow?

Are the nomenklatura telling us that he is the Trump stooge who deliberately stole the election from Clinton, or is he the savior of the nation by revealing that Trump or his team are under investigation?

I mean, I get it - they need for us to believe that Clinton under investigation was just a 'security audit', but Trump under investigation means that he must be guilty of treason.

But it is so hard to keep track of the latest talking points.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
yup, they have been calling for his impeachment since they day after the election. It ain't happening.

Even if they do dig up something really juicy, they've cried wolf so many times that only their core base will take it seriously.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If they don't find a Russian connection, the Democrats will do anything to keep making accusations for the next 4 years.
View Quote
If? They won't.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:49:52 AM EDT
[#41]
His name is Moran. Proof God has a sense of humor and belongs to AR15.com
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#42]
According to Rush, this was a warning shot across the bow, NOT to drain the swamp or you're out.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

After Comey's testimony.. some are calling for the impeachment of Trump
View Quote

Before Comey's testimony.. some are calling for the impeachment of Trump
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:52:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Will be everyday until 2024.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If? They won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If? They won't.
Democrats "Finding a Russia connection" is not the same thing as "There IS a Russia connection"

Never underestimate the ability of the enemies of the United States to lie.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1

Now it looks bad.  Not that we didn't know, he's showing himself to be nothing but a political hack.  Fire his worthless ass.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#48]
None of these media people cared when the Chinese influenced our election during the Clinton years and there was a lot more evidence then.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Won a narrow victory? He crushed that bitch.

This is all bullshit and nothing will come of it. Russia may very well have done what they always do but Trump wasn't involved with them.
View Quote
Unfortunately how things work for the Democrats and how things work for the Republicans are two completely different things.

For example Hillary should be in prison 10 times over and she got away unscathed but if they can tie anything to Trump no matter how minor he will feel the full wrath of it, they will press for and get impeachment and they won't stop there.

Comey was made to dance for Hillary he will be made to go guns blazing for Trump.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top