Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 5:45:38 PM EDT
Looks like this guy is showing proper plowing etiquette....
Click To View Spoiler

Here's a little, extra, Irish treat some of you will enjoy... if you know what I mean.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that carrot cake or made with potatoes or that nasty hagas shit?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that carrot cake or made with potatoes or that nasty hagas shit?
View Quote
Irish Whiskey and Stout cake
...This isn’t just any chocolate cake.  (This is probably in my top 3 cakes I’ve ever made.)  I’ve incorporated Guinness stout beer into the chocolate cake, soaked the cake layers in a Jameson whiskey sugar syrup, and I spiked the cream cheese frosting with a couple shots of Jameson. ...
http://www.thelittleepicurean.com/2014/03/whiskey-stout-chocolate-cake.html
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a drawing of a wood plow that indicated they were much larger/heavier.
In the middle ages some guy would go around plowing the ground for others in return for part of the crop.
The part above ground had a long squared beam and handles that came up to the  guy controlling the oxen on the drawing.
This one looks much harder to control and keep the furrows straight.......  As in some uber liberal who decided to do "sustainable" farming may have designed it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#4]
OP was good to his word  Let's ban him
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't bother clicking the spoiler tags. Shit's retarded, yo.

Thread saved.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top