User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 199
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I must have missed...all of this.

Too busy spreading falsehoods and half-truths, I guess.  
View Quote
In the same way the moon landings were proven to be made on a Hollywood backlot.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In the same way the moon landings were proven to be made on a Hollywood backlot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed...all of this.

Too busy spreading falsehoods and half-truths, I guess.  
Fucking Stanley Kubrick, yo
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
http://circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections, according to newly declassified government documents that undercut the bureau’s public assurances about how carefully it handles warrantless spy data to avoid abuses or leaks.

In his final congressional testimony before he was fired by President Trump this month, then-FBI Director James Comey unequivocally told lawmakers his agency used sensitive espionage data gathered about Americans without a warrant only when it was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked.”

Once-top secret U.S. intelligence community memos reviewed by Circa tell a different story, citing instances of “disregard” for rules, inadequate training and “deficient” oversight and even one case of deliberately sharing spy data with a forbidden party.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The only people who think there is no corruption and that the IC is on the "up and up" are either some of the dumbest mother-fucking people on the face on the Earth, or they are knowingly lying and complicit in the corruption.

There is no in between.

Those who scream "muh Russians" are the worst type of Americans.  

Your posts mean nothing.  They are neither pithy or intelligent.  They convince no one.  They only serve to make you look even dumber than you already look.   You are only intelligent in your own eyes.  Recent history has already shown you to be not only wrong but petulant children who can't handle the truth.

Santa Claus is not real.  Hillary is not the President.

And the odds are you own a shit ton of cats.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The only people who think there is no corruption and that the IC is on the "up and up" are either some of the dumbest mother-fucking people on the face on the Earth, or they are knowingly lying and complicit in the corruption.

There is no in between.

Your posts mean nothing.  They are neither pithy or intelligent.  They convince no one.  They only serve to make you look even dumber than you already look.   You are only intelligent in your own eyes.  Recent history has already shown you to be not only wrong but petulant children who can't handle the truth.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no in between.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is no in between.

View Quote
Donald Trump's entire National Security team that HE appointed (Mattis, McMaster, Coats, etc) believe that the Russians pose the greatest threat to the US, of ALL our adversaries.

Are they REALLY the "worst type of Americans"?

Or would that designation be better applied to those who would knowingly  dismiss a valid threat?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:22:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Donald Trump's entire National Security team that HE appointed (Mattis, McMaster, Coats, etc) believe that the Russians pose the greatest threat to the US, of ALL our adversaries.

Or would that designation be better applied to those who would knowingly  dismiss a valid threat?
View Quote
I'm pretty sure the Russians aren't responsible for the milk in my fridge being spoiled. That doesn't mean I don't think they are a threat.

I'm also not retarded.  

I also don't own cats.

YMMV
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:28:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure the Russians aren't responsible for the milk in my fridge being spoiled. That doesn't mean I don't think they are a threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A threat?  "Muh Russians!"
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]
The Trump Haters must be grieving this AM...

After their loss in Montana...

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Poor @tsetse and @ole_slabside  
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks for the thread bump.

I'm happy the Republican won in Montana - that kind of goes along with being conservative.  We like it when conservative politicians do conservative things. Such nuance appears to be lost on some, sadly.

Of course, a conservative with a modicum of intelligence might be a little worried that Gianforte won by +7 in a district that Trump won by +20 just a few months ago.  That means the Democrats are currently averaging +16 in the special elections that have been held thus far - and these are in relatively "red" districts.  How's the GA6 special election looking right now? I'm sure that won't have any bearing on 2018.  Oh well, fuck numbers - amiright?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm happy the Republican won in Montana - that kind of goes along with being conservative.  We like it when conservative politicians do conservative things. Such nuance appears to be lost on some, sadly.

Of course, a conservative with a modicum of intelligence might be a little worried that Gianforte won by +7 in a district that Trump won by +20 just a few months ago.  That means the Democrats are currently averaging +16 in the special elections that have been held thus far - and these are in relatively "red" districts.  How's the GA6 special election looking right now? I'm sure that won't have any bearing on 2018.  Oh well, fuck numbers - amiright?
View Quote
Well the legendary predictions and conclusions of expert pollsters did tell us "Trump has no path to victory".

So, yes, I guess fuck the numbers might be the correct answer.

Things like turnout, polling accuracy in the first place,  all come to mind.

But I suppose I can see why you are really happy they did not appear to perform as well this time around............despite being "worried".
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well the legendary predictions and conclusions of expert pollsters did tell us "Trump has no path to victory".

Things like turnout, polling accuracy in the first place, all come to mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Things like turnout, polling accuracy in the first place, all come to mind.
Most of my data was from election results - not approval polling.  Are those fake, too?

ETA:  I love how the dispassionate statement of "The Democrats are currently doing better than expected in special elections - even when they lose" somehow morphs into me being "happy" that it is occurring.  Dial down the projection a bit
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Most of my data was from election results - not approval polling.  Are those fake, too?
View Quote
Turnout might be something to look at.

And who comprised that turnout.

And..............what effect the beating he gave that beta male media asshole had on the more moderate voters.

And what effect that beating had on getting dumbass democrats to turn out.

These could affect the outcome in ways that  might explain the differences..........if they are accurate.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And..............what effect the beating he gave that beta male media asshole had on the more moderate voters.

These could affect the outcome in ways that  might explain the differences..........if they are accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.  Turnout's always going to be low(er) in special elections (or really any non-POTUS election).  The low turnout seems to be affecting Republican candidates more than Democrat candidates right now, however.  Why is that happening?  Who knows - probably lots of different reasons.  The GOP needs to be smart and make sure they're doing what they need to do to reverse this trend before 2018.  The electoral map in 2018 still majorly favors the GOP so we're probably still good at this point - but like Han Solo said: "Don't get cocky, kid".
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:04:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sure.  Turnout's always going to be low(er) in special elections (or really any non-POTUS election).  The low turnout seems to be affecting Republican candidates more than Democrat candidates right now, however.  Why is that happening?  Who knows - probably lots of different reasons.  The GOP needs to be smart and make sure they're doing what they need to do to reverse this trend before 2018.  The electoral map in 2018 still majorly favors the GOP so we're probably still good at this point - but like Han Solo said: "Don't get cocky, kid".
View Quote
Well there is NO DOUBT the GOP cannot get cocky.

The pendulum can ALWAYS swing the other way...........and usually does eventually.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Blaming Russia for shit they didn't do is a great way to get the vast majority of Americans who don't believe the Russia Collusion with Trump bullshit to give Russia a pass on shit that they really are doing.  What the left is doing is similar to the boy who cried bear wolf.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Blaming Russia for shit they didn't do is a great way to get the vast majority of Americans who don't believe the Russia Collusion with Trump bullshit to give Russia a pass on shit that they really are doing.  What the left is doing is similar to the boy who cried bear wolf.
View Quote
People who don't see Russia as a threat, or who dismiss it BECAUSE of the bullshit "collusion" story, are ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's a lot more nuance to Montana politics than simply comparing the delta between GG's loss in the 2016 Gov race and his win in the special election. That he was going to win wasn't in too much doubt even with beating up a cuck reporter and breaking his glatheth.

The delta between GG's loss in 2016 Gov race and Zinke's win was 20% or about 60k votes. Zinke was immensely popular and MT ranchers love them some State level Dems, since they know they get a larger slice of the State budget pie along with the teachers and State bureaucrats in Helena, since MT has a Constitutional requirement for a balanced budget. It's a budgetary zero sum game and if GG had won the Gov race in 2016, they know that slice of the pie would be smaller for them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Manuals are heavy and shit...
View Quote
it appears to me that reading this thread these manuals are subject to interpretation
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
what was the voter turnout?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#26]
How

Many

Cats
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How

Many

Cats
View Quote
I asked him what his end-game was...  What he wanted to see happen?  Crickets...  And cats licking Velveta off of a slug in the basement.  It's pure entertainment at this point, a veritable deluge of bull-shit.  The winning is quite tasty, thank you.  It keep getting better and better as the desperation grows.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

People who don't see Russia as a threat, or who dismiss it BECAUSE of the bullshit "collusion" story, are ignorant.
View Quote
Yet their vote is equal to those who make en effort to be informed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every other country is a potential threat, some greater and some smaller. At least 50% of this country is a potential threat to my way of life.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

what was the voter turnout?
View Quote
377 K
The margin was 50% to 44%.

The 2016 turn out was just short of 508K.
The Republican incumbent won that election 56% to 40%.

The difference in the margin of victory has been overblown. Not much surprise there.  
The fact that there was no incumbent in the race accounts for much of the difference in the margin.

No one who understands politics makes an attempt to  predict a national trend from a special election.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Parroting SethRich conspiracies as an effort to completely dismiss anything Russia related doesn't make you "informed."
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Parroting SethRich conspiracies as an effort to completely dismiss anything Russia related doesn't make you "informed."
View Quote
Seth Rich is a conspiracy but muh Russia is not?  
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SethRich=4chan, RT, Russian Embassy, Breitbart, Infowars, and Hannity

Yes it's a conspiracy. Please remember to order your Super Male Vitality supplements.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes it's a conspiracy. Please remember to order your Super Male Vitality supplements.
View Quote
Each of those sources has had more credibility in recent months than WaPo.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for letting me know what I'm arguing with.

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia IS an actual threat to the United States, and that is clearly articulated by President Trump's National Security policies  and priorities.

That's no conspiracy.

Thinking the RT and the Russian Embassy are "credible" sources regarding Derogatory information about Russia is kinda crazy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except there is a real DNC/Clinton worked buried in the ground..you know real tangible fact.......
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Except there is a real DNC/Clinton worked buried in the ground..you know real tangible fact.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Seth Rich is dead. Nobody is contesting that. It's the ridiculous attempt to try to tie everything to his death that is the conspiracy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yes. Seth Rich is dead. Nobody is contesting that. It's the ridiculous attempt to try to tie everything to his death that is the conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except everything being tied to it actually exist and isn't an imaginary thing some liberal made up in order to tarnish an administration they can't stand..hell, most of it has enough PC let alone just RS to require further investigation..again unlike made up imaginary shit by some left wing reporter......
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you getting time and a half this weekend at least?
Share blue must be in meltdown mode after the comey  fake news debacle
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Except everything being tied to it actually exist and isn't an imaginary thing some liberal made up in order to tarnish an administration they can't stand..hell, most of it has enough PC let alone just RS to require further investigation..again unlike made up imaginary shit by some left wing reporter......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Obviously everything Russia related is a total fabrication made up by all of our allied intelligence agencies starting back in 2015, and kicking off a multi-agency investigation in 2016 in the remote chance that Donald Trump would both get the nomination and pull off a win. All of which can be tied up neatly around the death of a low level DNC staffer.  Makes a ton of sense.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Russia IS an actual threat to the United States, and that is clearly articulated by President Trump's National Security policies  and priorities.

That's no conspiracy.

Thinking the RT and the Russian Embassy are "credible" sources regarding Derogatory information about Russia is kinda crazy.
View Quote
Are Democrats an actual threat to the United States?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yup. Obviously everything Russia related is a total fabrication made up by all of our allied intelligence agencies starting back in 2015, and kicking off a multi-agency investigation in 2016 in the remote chance that Donald Trump would both get the nomination and pull off a win. All of which can be tied up neatly around the death of a low level DNC staffer.  Makes a ton of sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, what do all those foreign gov's have in common? Maybe controlled by globilist who want the USA destroyed? Or maybe just communist assholes who have long standing interest with liberals in power here? Or maybe it has to do with almost 2000 Americans illegally unmasked by their own Goverment without warrant...or maybe it has to do with a lot of corrupt fuckers in this Goverment trying to cover all the corrupt shit they have done for years...you know, maybe by spying on opposition presidential candidates that might keep Hillery from office...but when it didn't work, they suddenly needed a cover story to provide reason why they had to do those things..

There are two possible explanations being put out there...one is 100% being put out by the liberals media...again proven with real facts to promote anything, in any way that the left. Wants...100% of the story is made up by twisting shit to make things appear the way they want....time and time disproven by simple research....

The other story..based off real verifiable facts that have happened...
Not one thing brought forward has been disproven by the media or the left...oddly enough, it most likely would be pretty easy for experts to connect all the dots and prove it if they simply investigated...

I know which one I believe..pretty sure the majority of the country believes it likely true as well...
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are citizens of the United States (not exclusively Democrats) who are a far greater threat to the liberty of the American people than any foreign national.
Sadly many of them work for the U.S. government. Others were employed by that government until quite recently.

Focusing attention on a supposed external threat in order to divert attention from real internal threats is an old trick.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There are citizens of the United States (not exclusively Democrats) who are a far greater threat to the liberty of the American people than any foreign national.
Sadly many of them work for the U.S. government. Others were employed by that government until quite recently.

Focusing attention on a supposed external threat in order to divert attention from real internal threats is an old trick.
View Quote
"Focusing attention on a supposed external threat in order to divert attention from real internal threats is an old trick"

That some here play ALL THE TIME!

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no conspiracy.

If YOU consider them to be so, then I assume you are actively organizing an armed opposition to their threat.

If you believe this and you are NOT taking these actions, one must assume you are a coward.

Most conservatives and good Americans recognize the democrats for what they are.  

If one equates them to our adversaries who pose an existential threat (as Trump's National Security team states), THAT requires men of substance to take action.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If YOU consider them to be so, then I assume you are actively organizing an armed opposition to their threat.

If you believe this and you are NOT taking these actions, one must assume you are a coward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no conspiracy.

When are you going to "arm up" and go after the enemy you have been whining about for a year and a half there champ?  Are you saying you are a coward too?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When are you going to "arm up" and go after the enemy you have been whining about for a year and a half there champ?  Are you saying you are a coward too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no conspiracy.

I dont whine.  

The only enemies against whom I am armed and actively opposing, are those that have been identified by my President.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I dont whine.

The only enemies against whom I am armed and actively opposing, are those that have been identified by my President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no conspiracy.

I dont whine.

Sure you don't whine....added a shit ton to that post to, glad I saw it when I did......
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sure you don't whine....added a shit ton to that post to, glad I saw it when I did......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no conspiracy.

I dont whine.

No I didn't.  It is brief and to the point.

Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to say dumb stuff.  It would make things easier for you.
Page / 199
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top