User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OJ has an NFL pension of 25K per MONTH.  Google says he was worth 11 million at one time, now has a net worth of 250K due to trial costs.  Sounds like if he gets out that he will live fairly well with a decent cash flow providing all of his attorneys have been paid. Too bad.
View Quote

Dude has chronic pain from arthritis, likely has shot knees and I am sure has headaches from the many concussions he suffered playing football.   Those concussions likely contributed to his famous temper and possibly contributed to him allegedly killing her.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
2:1 he makes it back home to prison.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OJ has an NFL pension of 25K per MONTH.  Google says he was worth 11 million at one time, now has a net worth of 250K due to trial costs.  Sounds like if he gets out that he will live fairly well with a decent cash flow providing all of his attorneys have been paid. Too bad.
View Quote
Yep. If he's released, and IF he manages to not doing anything retarded, he'll be comfortable. 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope he dies the day before..
View Quote

I like the way you think, give this man a raise!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That may be an unpopular opinion.  I have a similar and even more unpopular opinion, but I better keep it to myself.
View Quote
I bet we are on the same page.

She chose poorly.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Fore please!  Next on the tee, Orenthal James Simpson, Tiger Woods, Bill Cosby and William Jefferson Clinton.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Al warming up the Bronco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyyCi2b2AY
View Quote

We ordered pizza delivery that night.

Took a long time to get it.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Will AC drive him back to California?
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like OJ is going to be on reality TV. 
http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/10/oj-simpson-freed-reality-tv-show/
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll bet he's dead within a year of release, one way or another.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#11]
O J, has that dirtbag spent more than 2 years in his adult life not being famous or infamous?

[ Cut the girl's head almost clean off.]
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They were divorced.

She was free to live life as she pleased.

He beat her and fucked around on her while they were married.

Their home when they were married was OJ's Bundy Drive mansion.

She was living in and was murdered at an apartment/condo of her own.

What's your excuse for Sandusky and the PSU enablers?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Getting one more stab at the straight and narrow.
View Quote

He's not very sharp though. I don't think he can hack it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thank God.  Now he will be able to find the real killers.
View Quote
Came here to post this.
I look forward to the day he can bring the real killer to justice.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Hope he falls into one of these face first

Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can slice right through it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Dude has chronic pain from arthritis, likely has shot knees and I am sure has headaches from the many concussions he suffered playing football.   Those concussions likely contributed to his famous temper and possibly contributed to him allegedly killing her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope his pecker shrivels up and falls off.
Recidivist.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He likes to live on the edge, but he aint got the chops for it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#19]
If he gets out, I predict someone is going to pop a few into his head.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#20]
When someone is in the "care and custody" of a public agency, those agencies are terrified they might get stuck for any expensive medical care.  So they either do not arrest people until they get discharged from the medical facility, or as in Simpson's case, they want him out the door before they get stuck paying for a hip replacement, open heart surgery, or something else that would be very expensive.

Many law enforcement agencies find it cheaper to post an officer outside a patients door, and arrest the crook only after they get discharged.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I heard Goldman was gay, he went to return her sunglasses. She had left them. No doubt, he killed them both. Supposedly OJ would have parties with his buddie AL pumping his wife. Again a rumor.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#22]
You think he's worried about the Palestinians?

Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't even care anymore.

His wife would still be alive today if she wasn't a whore fucking some other dude in her marriage bed.
View Quote

You serious?  I think she and Ron Goldman would be alive if she never hooked up with a violent woman beater who eventually cut them both to pieces.  But nah, let's blame the dead mother of two children, who's sin was falling for that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hopefully there's still some karma in his orbit.
View Quote

Gonna play sympathy for the devil for a moment.

That guy just went through hell and he's an old man who's been made god knows how many guys bitch.

Don't get me wrong, we all know what he did, but it doesn't bring anyone back and how much do we really need this old man to suffer? Because I have no doubt he suffered quite a lot, even if it was due to his own actions.....or whatever bullshit conspiracy he was blabbering about.

When is justice done? I don't know, this never was my field and I try to avoid entanglements with any of that.

Just a thought
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#25]
If the pervs an asshole, you must not parole.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm guessing the bunny ranch
View Quote

Probably infecting the bunnies then will be his next charge
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder what his next charge will be.
View Quote

Should start a Pool how how long until he is arrested for Stupidity
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's always made the cut before.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That guy just went through hell and he's an old man who's been made god knows how many guys bitch.

Don't get me wrong, we all know what he did, but it doesn't bring anyone back and how much do we really need this old man to suffer? Because I have no doubt he suffered quite a lot, even if it was due to his own actions.....or whatever bullshit conspiracy he was blabbering about.

When is justice done? I don't know, this never was my field and I try to avoid entanglements with any of that.

Just a thought
View Quote

Rumor has it OJ likes the prison trannies. If it is on the internet, it has got to be true.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#30]
He hasn't suffered NEARLY enough.

Quoted:

Just a thought
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Guilty as fuck murderer, who by the way our justice system is set up, was found not guilty.

Just like Casey Anthony, we all know he did it, but in both cases, justice system got it right. Proof of guilt is on the state, he and she were both innocent until proven guilty, and because of bad prosecution, it was never proved either was guilty.

Like it or not, that is our justice system playing out the right way.

Him being released for the assault, and kidnapping after a few years, with good behavior, is also in line with what our justice system does daily.

I'm fine with him being released because of the crime he got convicted on, his behavior in prison, and his physical and mental shape.

That's our justice system at work, and it's fucked up sometimes, but I'll stand by it. Way better than the justice systems in other countries. It ain't perfect, but it works.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whats enough then?

Where does your extent of justice end?

I personally don't think he has paid his penalty for the murders he committed, but at this point I don't think he could and I would suggest that maybe he has suffered enough at the hands of non-law personel.

I don't know how to feel about him, but I don't think contiued rape and beatings for a 70 year old man are the answer. I guess I just feel sorry for all parties involved
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Whats enough then?

I personally don't think he has paid his penalty for the murders he committed, but at this point I don't think he could and I would suggest that maybe he has suffered enough at the hands of non-law personel.

I don't know how to feel about him, but I don't think contiued rape and beatings for a 70 year old man are the answer. I guess I just feel sorry for all parties involved
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats enough then?

His permanently tarnished reputation is enough of a blow for an ego maniac. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, and it was the right ruling. I don't like it, but his defense team was good, and the prosecution never proved him guilty without reasonable doubt.

Not sure how he has suffered at the hands of non law personell, other than the entire tarnishment of his legacy as a one time Guiness Record holder for his football skills, and now he is only known as a murderer who got away with it.

The man known once as Juice, is now only known as a murderer who got away with it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Whats enough then?

Where does your extent of justice end
View Quote

It doesn't end until he's dead. Hopefully painfully. Then justice will be served. I too feel bad about everyone involved, especially his kids. But he has to pay.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They were divorced.
View Quote

Which means they used to be married.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Honestly, I thought he was dead already.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I had to do a random google search.  One has an interview with a guy who worked on that US Navy SEAL show that OJ was filming and he claimed OJ would complain that he would see Goldman driving Nicole's white Ferrari that OJ had bought for her. The guy even said he suspected that the knife used in the killing was one of several prop knives used in the show.

Another article had an interview with Goldman's friend.  Apparently, Goldman and Nicole met at a coffee shop she frequented along with her dog.   They would work out together, hang out together etc.  

This all makes sense because on the night of the killing, Nicole was dressed in a black dress or black miniskirt or lingerie and had reportedly lit candles all over her house.  This was a romantic ritual she did when it was time for intimacy.

The theory goes that OJ saw the candles and became enraged that she was planning on sleeping with someone that night....and then Goldman shows up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got to know where you saw this.

I had to do a random google search.  One has an interview with a guy who worked on that US Navy SEAL show that OJ was filming and he claimed OJ would complain that he would see Goldman driving Nicole's white Ferrari that OJ had bought for her. The guy even said he suspected that the knife used in the killing was one of several prop knives used in the show.

Another article had an interview with Goldman's friend.  Apparently, Goldman and Nicole met at a coffee shop she frequented along with her dog.   They would work out together, hang out together etc.  

This all makes sense because on the night of the killing, Nicole was dressed in a black dress or black miniskirt or lingerie and had reportedly lit candles all over her house.  This was a romantic ritual she did when it was time for intimacy.

The theory goes that OJ saw the candles and became enraged that she was planning on sleeping with someone that night....and then Goldman shows up.

I thought ron goldman was dropping off some sunglasses that she left at Mezzaluna where he was a waiter.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Again .........................

They were divorced.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris Rock nailed this almost 20 years ago, lol.

Again .........................

They were divorced.

Bundy was the condo she was living it.  I lived 3 miles down the street.

And let's not forget about Robert Blake, that other murdering POS that  got away with it
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That may be an unpopular opinion.  I have a similar and even more unpopular opinion, but I better keep it to myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His wife would still be alive today if she wasn't a whore fucking some other dude in her marriage bed.

I agree with your unspoken opinion.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:36:11 AM EDT
[#40]
The guy did what GD dreams of, killing their ex. Of course they make excuses for him. Notice how they don't mention the additional robbery, assault and kidnapping convictions?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top