Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You were making 6-8K per month and you pissed it all away?

You're broke now?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like OP is a pot head, and smoked all his money up. That's probably why this girl is so interested in him.....

Still waiting for a pic of OP by his BMW
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
OST
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That would have been a big red flag for me.  Bitch couldn't afford enough hose to go from the tailpipe to the rear window?
View Quote

I thought you were one of the nice ones, damn!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would have been a big red flag for me.  Bitch couldn't afford enough hose to go from the tailpipe to the rear window?

My post doesn't really make much sense without the context of the one to which I was replying.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#6]
OP

Don't worry about the haters, they just jelly that's all.

rock on

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're broke now?
View Quote

not broke, but definitely wasn't making that 6-8 grand for very long b4 it all went down
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread is sad, if you're trolling.

Sadder, if you aren't.

Good luck with your life, bro.  Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Take this in the spirit in which it's intended. You should run screaming from anyone who's into you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And she's fucking hot. Don't lose hope fellas. Keep trying, you will find your match. Been looking for 36 years for someone that made me feel this comfortable with myself and loved. She's not materialistic either which is good, I can't afford gucci shit with no job at the moment.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3892/32286243474_97a41194b6_b.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/296/32749081470_fafa2e999f_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2844/33131782155_21eff32fef_b.jpg
View Quote

she will be uglier if you put your glasses on right side up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Take this in the spirit in which it's intended. You should run screaming from anyone who's into you.
View Quote

But, but.....she's his soul mate
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Thread full of derp. I am calling BS on the 8k a month ebay.  Maybe 8k in sales, but not 8k in profit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Plus, in my day mom and dad would have put a bullet in my head before I even made it to 36 if I even suggested living there past 18 years old.

I come from a different, extinct era.
View Quote
People actually wanted to move out back then. If a kid doesn't want to move out by reasonable age the parents are making it too comfortable for them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hold up a second...

You said she made you feel comfortable with yourself and loved, and that she was your soul mate, after a single date on Saturday?

I hope the best for you dude, but if you're not trolling, you're very likely about to learn some lessons the hard way.
View Quote
His "career" was selling stuff on eBay.

No mention of a backup career or other job prospects.

Enjoy your "soul mate" while she lasts OP.

I predict no third date.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you met a girl that thinks you are her soulmate after going on one single date......there are a few things that could be happening.

1.  The stars have aligned, and this hot girl is as wild about you as you are about her. You just happen to be the man she is looking for......a guy with no job that lives with his parents.

2.  This girl is trying to scam you.  She will go out with you a few times, act like you are her soul mate, and then in a few weeks....start asking you for money. You look like an easy target. Girls like that love online sites like POF

My bet is on #2.  Sorry OP.....take it from a guy who's had a lot of friends get wrapped up in the same stuff.  This is not a new thing.  Hot girls scam dudes that look like easy targets, how low self esteem, and don't look like they have much real world experience.  I even knew a date that dated girls that looked like super models all the time. He even got scammed by some girl online.  Luckily his friends were able to beat some sense into him before he started mailing her money.  

Watch the movie Catchfish.....it will open your eyes. But, I'm guessing you will still be blinded by the nookie........and think it's not a scam. IT IS!!! RUN!! EJECT!!
View Quote
OP has nothing to scam. 

Maybe he can flip this and be the scammer?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No offense bro. But you're dumb as fucking rocks. Girls don't scam guys for money that don't have any. Lol did you even fucking read what you just typed or what? Critical thinking skills. You don't have them. I never once implied I am anything that I'm not to her. Nothing but honesty. Just a guy trying to get back on his feet is all.
View Quote
You have to have been on your feet in the first place to be able to say you're getting"back" on your feet.

I want to hear about the first marriage and kids. I'll bet that story is equally entertaining.

GD needs more threads like this to counteract the other ones. OP is bringing fun back to GD and for that I'm grateful.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My post doesn't really make much sense without the context of the one to which I was replying.
View Quote

I saw it

I chuckled
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sorry guys, got busy yesterday. Some people actually have a life, living in the garage or not. You may want to try life sometimes, it can be pretty exciting. But I am definitely not ditching this thread.

Little back story though. She's 32. Met her on POF. She's a corporate secretary. I am not as bad as a loser that I made out in the OP but pretty damn close. In between careers living in the house that I inherited from my grandfather so no shame in that right now. It's bought and paid for. Had to move my mom in here(she's always had an old man take care of her so when she got sick and her ex husband died I let her move in, least I could do since she is my mom) Just makes it hard on dating to bring a woman here and try to explain that this really is my house lol. It is what it is.

As for my relationship with this girl, we met on Saturday night after talking for a week. Everything went even better than expected. Was way better than dicking around on the phone or text that's for sure. Already got second date lined up for next saturday, where I promise I will take selfies of us 2.
View Quote

This has a strange WoWPro feel to it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I guess you don't know the story about how she got sis to stop picking on her. 
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do what you gotta do.   LOL.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

GD needs more threads like this to counteract the other ones. OP is bringing fun back to GD and for that I'm grateful.
View Quote

I could start some threads about my life, but then the suicide rate would go up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope it goes the way you want, OP.

Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Was making about 6-8 grand a month selling cheap ass chinese gun parts on Ebay like buis, foregrips etc. until my account got flagged and got warned. Fuck EBAY AND PAYPAL! Pulled the rug right out from under me. Good thing I own this house or else I would be fucking fucked.
View Quote
Wait...........WUT!!??

You own the house but you stay in the garage!!??
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Page 8 and still no picture of them together.

Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Your soul mate after one date?  

Does that happen every time you have a first date or was that your 1st first date?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

not broke, but definitely wasn't making that 6-8 grand for very long b4 it all went down
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're broke now?

I had a friend making "big bucks" selling crap on ebay.

Turned out what he was doing was posting auction listings for stuff he could order wholesale on the web and starting the auction at his cost of $1.  Then if he sold something he made a profit.  When he got paid, he would then order the item and have it shipped directly to the auction winner.  

No inventory, no shipping, all profit, sounds good right?

Well he was making money hand over fist until the first time he got scammed on paypal.  They froze his account so he had to lay out the money to buy the goods, which didn't last very long so he defaulted on a bunch of deals and got his account closed.  Then the paypal scammer ended up with the merchandise and a refund so now my friend is out of business and living with his girlfriend's parents.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wait...........WUT!!??

You own the house but you stay in the garage!!??
View Quote

Old house. Garage like 2x larger than any room. No longer a garage though. Now the nicest room
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll have pics for you Saturday night of us both. Slow down amigos.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Old house. Garage like 2x larger than any room. No longer a garage though. Now the nicest room
View Quote
Oh...........ok............nevermind...................I guess.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm still waiting for a picture of you standing next to your accord and BMW.

I'm guessing that if this girl is smoking up all of your "high grade chronic"......she's going to stick around until she's either smoked it all up....or finds another dude to give her free drugs. Sorry to break it to you, but a girl that sits around with you and smokes your weed for one night is not your soulmate...you are her new dope connection.  Sounds like you need to get a job, move out of your parents house, kick the dope habit, and work on becoming a contributing member of society.....then try to find a girl .

I'm still calling BS on all of this....you made a six figure income, have two cars, own a house....but live in your parents garage??   WTF??

These Troll threads are getting way too easy to spot......
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I have seen some bizarre shit on here over the years, but this one is right up there on the list.

Not at the top, but definitely up there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Translation: calm down guysthhh, photoshhhhop is h-h-hhhaaaardddd!
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems legit

Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Two days late and I'm in
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for a picture of you standing next to your accord and BMW.

I'm guessing that if this girl is smoking up all of your "high grade chronic"......she's going to stick around until she's either smoked it all up....or finds another dude to give her free drugs. Sorry to break it to you, but a girl that sits around with you and smokes your weed for one night is not your soulmate...you are her new dope connection.  Sounds like you need to get a job, move out of your parents house, kick the dope habit, and work on becoming a contributing member of society.....then try to find a girl .

I'm still calling BS on all of this....you made a six figure income, have two cars, own a house....but live in your parents garage??   WTF??

These Troll threads are getting way too easy to spot......
View Quote

I was smoking her weed. It's my house. You haven't been following the thread lol. I don't need to take pics in front of my cars to prove anything as I don't give a rats fuck if you believe me or not.

The point of the thread was even an ugly poor bastard like myself can find someone that makes them happy. So if you feel like you're a lame, never fear. There's still hope.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Personal attacks and CoC 4
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top