Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/23/2017 5:15:46 PM EDT
CNN's Christopher C. Cuomo: 12-Year-Old Girls Need to Learn Tolerance About Seeing Naked Men ('She is the problem')

PP
2. What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room?

Christopher C. Cuomo Verified account
i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance.
View Quote

https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/834745679394246658
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
somebody needs to get a talking to...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe this could be the thing that brings that scumbag motherfucker down!

It brought down Milo...

Damn, maybe not.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
My guess is he likes to shake his willy at pre-pubescent girls...

Maybe the FBI should check into that...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if Cuomo is part of Pizzagate...  Im thinking yes.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if Cuomo is part of Pizzagate...  Im thinking yes.
View Quote

they all are.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Time to check WikiLeaks to see if his name pops up in any of the pizzagate emails.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Is he talking about pre-pubescent 12-year olds, or ones that have entered puberty?

We can't really make any determination until this question is answered.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking Chomo
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#9]
They probably think they are all living in the movie Caligula.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not naming names, but some people really do deserve to die.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Nuke this poivoit like the demmunists did Milo
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#13]
What's up with the media beating the drums that pedo is OK?  I'm sure the network will fire him over his remarks, right?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#16]
WTF  
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#17]
What in the actual fuck?

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Honestly, he should be fired for making that statement.  Douchebag.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What's up with the media beating the drums that pedo is OK?  I'm sure the network will fire him over his remarks, right?
View Quote

Only if he's conservative.

Since he's liberal they'll probably give him an award for it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#22]
There's tolerance, and then there's taking advantage of my laid back "live and let live" nature. Certain elements of society are beginning to impolitely test my patience. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#23]
We have laws against public indecency.  They choose not only to violate those laws, but to do them in the one place that it is the most forbidden.

Fuck'em gently with a chainsaw.

He needs to be fired, perhaps his network should loose most of it's sponsors as well.  But the perverted left will reward him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#24]
It's going to be interesting when some pervert uses tolerance to go into a women's locker room and rapes a 12yo girl. Then which side does the media go with, the LGBT angle or feminists against rape angle?

Fuck it, let's just end the suspense and go with squad bay style shitters for everyone. Male, female, other, both, who knows... just a line of toilets on one side, sinks on the other, and some wall lockers and benches on the third. Little girls get to see dicks, boys get to see naked girls, freaks get to feel "normal", and it will be like a giant nudist beach setting. What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nuke this poivoit like the demmunists did Milo
View Quote

My first though also, and it did not cost $250.000.00 dollars to find...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There's tolerance, and then there's taking advantage of my laid back "live and let live" nature. Certain elements of society are beginning to impolitely test my patience. 
View Quote

+1000
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Cuomos, the gifts that keep on giving.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're not being very inclusive and forward thinking with that kind of attitude. You might need to be reported to the authorities and requested to attend a Happy Happy Go Fun Time Re-Education Camp.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Chris Cuomo is horrified that everyone disagrees with him on this.  After all, he likes to look at grown men's penises.  Shouldn't 12 year old girls, too?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#30]
That scenario is a violation of the very federal law that the Left is using to advance this nonsense.   If this isn't the most circular thing to ever hit the courts, I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just now? 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#32]
It seems like the media is starting its slow build up now.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's going to be interesting when some pervert uses tolerance to go into a women's locker room and rapes a 12yo girl. Then which side does the media go with, the LGBT angle or feminists against rape angle?

Fuck it, let's just end the suspense and go with squad bay style shitters for everyone. Male, female, other, both, who knows... just a line of toilets on one side, sinks on the other, and some wall lockers and benches on the third. Little girls get to see dicks, boys get to see naked girls, freaks get to feel "normal", and it will be like a giant nudist beach setting. What could possibly go wrong?
View Quote

they probably had will have those in the Gulags and Concentration camps the elites love so much...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is he talking about pre-pubescent 12-year olds, or ones that have entered puberty?

View Quote

The literature makes no distinction for under 13.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope Milo responds to this. He should tag McMullin in his tweet.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#36]
The good thing is that liberals will eat their own faster than even republicans. Well hopefully in this case, anyway.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#37]
On the other hand, he'd call letting a 12 year old be around guns "indecent" and "tantamount to child abuse".
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're way late on that one, dude.  It was less than a week after Zero decreed guys could go into the girls' rooms that some sick fuck raped a young girl (under 12, IIRC) in a restroom he was newly allowed to be in.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Literally Word Nazi
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Chris may get a lesson in tolerance from a 12 year old girl's pissed off father.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#41]
IMHO, this is worse than what Milo said.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm enjoying watching the media slowly kill themselves off in their careers but some of them wouldn't be missed if they took it more literally.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Chris Cuomo is horrified that everyone disagrees with him on this.  After all, he likes to look at grown men's penises.  Shouldn't 12 year old girls, too?
View Quote
Coed locker rooms for 12yo girls
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The good thing is that liberals will eat their own faster than even republicans. Well hopefully in this case, anyway.
View Quote
Doubtful, democrats protect their own
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#46]
This is the next step in the agenda, pedo normalization.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Sodom and Gomorrah, we are going to be paying for this complete lack of a moral compass.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sodom and Gomorrah, we are going to be paying for this complete lack of a moral compass.
View Quote
At this point, I think God owes them an apology.

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just now? 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just now? 
I'm really laid back and socially permissive, by default. It takes a while before I start noticing that my kindness is being taken advantage of. It's making me a little grumpy. 

"Don't be a dick to people" works both ways. I feel like I'm doing my part, but enough is enough. If we're at the point where a CNN personality says I'm a shitty parent because my daughter wasn't too keen on seeing another "woman's" fucking dick in her locker room, then friends...we've gone completely off the rails. Like I said, there's tolerance and then there's this. I'm accommodating as hell by default (it's my nature), but I'm beginning to feel like it's a bit of a one way street, here. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm really laid back and socially permissive, by default. It takes a while before I start noticing that my kindness is being taken advantage of. It's making me a little grumpy. 

"Don't SHOW YOUR DICK to people" works both ways. I feel like I'm doing my part, but enough is enough. If we're at the point where a CNN personality says I'm a shitty parent because my daughter wasn't too keen on seeing another "woman's" fucking dick in her locker room, then friends...we've gone completely off the rails. Like I said, there's tolerance and then there's this. I'm accommodating as hell by default (it's my nature), but I'm beginning to feel like it's a bit of a one way street, here. 
View Quote

Eta fixed
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top