User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow. Just Wow.

So George Zimmerman needed to go down for murder then eh?

Darren Wilson too?

How many Yutes can you take on unarmed before they beat you to the point where they take your gun or just beat you to death?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off duty cop or not, don't draw your gun on anyone who is unarmed.  Otherwise you're asking for trouble.

Wow. Just Wow.

Darren Wilson too?

How many Yutes can you take on unarmed before they beat you to the point where they take your gun or just beat you to death?

The cop was knocked to the ground twice by the mob.  He had every right at that point in pulling his weapon!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ND?  Sure...

Those kids are going to be back and break every window in his house.  And after he gets them fixed, they'll do it all over again.

Don't worry about the officer's job and pension, Charlie Beck covers all of his boys!
View Quote

They vandalized his neighbors house last night.  Though it's actually felony victim intimidation, not simple vandalism. Gonna fill a lot of jail beds off this incident
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Keep us in the loop.

Between shit like this and stuff having to do with illegals....
View Quote

You repeat yourself.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I feel like we're missing something. He's holding and dragging that kid around for some reason. I mean does he want to arrest the one kid for walking on his lawn? That doesn't make sense to me.
View Quote

He took the kid into custody for criminal threats. A felony
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah so far a little over 200 people have lost their voting rights from the riots in DC,  Hopefully a few more Dems lose theirs in California!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

And they have several witnesses testifying the threats were made and video also I think from the presser.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't care who you are, you don't accidentally pull a trigger.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he pulled the trigger on purpose , he might of thought "shoot 1 into the ground to scatter the roaches".

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:39:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are the elements for criminal threatening in CA?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What are the elements for criminal threatening in CA?
View Quote

Long answer: Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family’s safety

Short answer: A specific and non-conditional threat of death or GBI.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:14:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Watch the kid in the red hoodie/ black pants and his left hand... you think that is a pen clipped to his back pocket he is finger FU**ing  while is is flanking around the guy and approaching until ND cop looks at him and makes a draw motion(and misses) then hoodie decides to back off, then Hoodie decides to advance again, cop gets gun out and hoodie runs. I've seen that behavior before... but it was on discovery channel with a bunch of hyenas and a lion's kill. The surrounding, weapons NOT out, (why, only takes a half second to go from "unarmed/helpless dindo nuffin" to armed with knife and approaching to distracted back).
View Quote
I grew up around kids like them.  They like blades...
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just a note. Anyone who thinks that's not a nice neighborhood in L.A./Orange County doesn't know a thing about the area. Those are middle class homes. Though those kids are absolute punks agreed, but neighborhoods and gang bangers in southern California get much much much worse. That's paradise compared to some of the shit holes. Not a bad area at all. Cop is actually doing well living there. Not sure of Anaheim real estate values I'm from San Jose but my guess is a 750k home. In San Jose close to a million.
View Quote
I might still remember staying in Inglewood for a flight out of LAX and my old man driving us into the Westmont neighborhood.  At 11, it was eye opening.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:34:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch the kid in the red hoodie/ black pants and his left hand... you think that is a pen clipped to his back pocket he is finger FU**ing  while is is flanking around the guy and approaching until ND cop looks at him and makes a draw motion(and misses) then hoodie decides to back off, then Hoodie decides to advance again, cop gets gun out and hoodie runs. I've seen that behavior before... but it was on discovery channel with a bunch of hyenas and a lion's kill. The surrounding, weapons NOT out, (why, only takes a half second to go from "unarmed/helpless dindo nuffin" to armed with knife and approaching to distracted back).

John Wick once killed 3 men with a fucking pencil!  Just saying lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Long answer: Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family’s safety

View Quote

Right.  So Officer Offmylawn was so reasonably in immediate fear of being shot by a 13 year old, he had to chase the kid down the street to grab him, then hold his hand arguing with the kid for five minutes (while leaving the kid's other hand free to to shoot him), before dragging him into the neighbors yard.  Because thats how people in immediate fear of being shot act.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Regardless of whether he was within his rights to pull the gun, this was some derpy ass shit. He manufactured the worst case scenario out of a situation that just didn't need to go there.

I have a hard a time feeling bad for what is happening to him now
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:06:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And they have several witnesses testifying the threats were made and video also I think from the presser.
View Quote

Oh, they do?  Can you present evidence of a single one other than the cop himself making that claim?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Here's the actual house. It's on the corner of the street so the kids were always cutting through the corner of the property.

Cop and family fled

Broken window and vandalized truck.

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:35:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Right.  So Officer Offmylawn was so reasonably in immediate fear of being shot by a 13 year old, he had to chase the kid down the street to grab him, then hold his hand arguing with the kid for five minutes (while leaving the kid's other hand free to to shoot him), before dragging him into the neighbors yard.  Because thats how people in immediate fear of being shot act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing you have a lot of coloring books, but, no sharp toys.
By your logic, once the bank robbers reholster their guns, they're not bank robbers anymore. Just because the little shit doesn't have the threat on a loop doesn't negate the (alleged) fact that he made it. Now, granted, there is a bag of derp going on there, but, c'mon. Some of what the officer did was, at least, technically, correct.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:07:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Even for the police it's a pita dealing with juveniles. It's almost pointless because it takes an act of congress to have them housed in the juvenile facility at County. if they do end up charged and have a court date 9 times out of 10 they won't be held accountable. Neither are the parents who don't control them. They could have 8 armed robberies, some serious assaults, weapons charges and the judge will sweep it all under the rug if a parent promises to take them to counseling. It's very sad.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow sucks to be his neighbor-

"Down the street, Edie Gulrich and her husband brought in help to clean up a profanity against police painted on their property.

Gulrich lives in the house where the encounter ensued on video. After the footage went viral, she said, someone threw a rock through her bedroom window, thinking the officer lived there."
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:38:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:29:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He didn't draw until that one jumped the bushes and was coming up from his flank while reaching back to his left rear pocket area for something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off duty cop or not, don't draw your gun on anyone who is unarmed.  Otherwise you're asking for trouble.

He didn't draw until that one jumped the bushes and was coming up from his flank while reaching back to his left rear pocket area for something.
So you are saying the cop is an idiot?  Only a complete idiot would hold onto the kid with his strong hand and then try and draw weak handed with a "threat" that close and not get into a better position to defend himself.  He is either an idiot or he wasn't in fear.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow that is a much lower thresh hold then in FL. Very generally speaking, you won't get charges for aggravated assault (FL statute speak for this crime) unless you have a weapon in hand when you make the threat.  And even then it is not a sure thing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:09:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Seems the officer had multiple run ins with the kids over them cutting thru his yard..yet he didn't do the simple thing and install a barrier..or even cheaper, put up a simple hunting cam to provide proof to the cops and have the kids trespassed so the next time his cam got them the cops could do something.....instead he tried to play respect my authority...hope he can afford it...hopefully those kids parents care about them enough to straighten them out as well....
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Seems the officer had multiple run ins with the kids over them cutting thru his yard..yet he didn't do the simple thing and install a barrier..or even cheaper, put up a simple hunting cam to provide proof to the cops and have the kids trespassed so the next time his cam got them the cops could do something.....instead he tried to play respect my authority...hope he can afford it...hopefully those kids parents care about them enough to straighten them out as well....
View Quote
It's probably too late for those kids.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Prosecutors basically sound like they think the cop acted legally and the kids need to be prosecuted while elected officials want to feed their Hispanic (or black) voters a white cop for ritual sacrifice.

View Quote

Number One Reason Why I Would Not Be A Cop Today:

DING!  DING!  DING!

I am far too Caucasian for law enforcement to be a safe career choice, what with the PC Gods always looking for a human sacrifice.

(I remember in college once, years ago, getting into a discussion in which I maintained that human sacrifice is very much still with us in modern society, and THIS is the kind of shit I was talking about).
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The cop was knocked to the ground twice by the mob.  He had every right at that point in pulling his weapon!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. Just Wow.

Darren Wilson too?

Dunno about CA law, but in Texas, you can't legally defend yourself from an attack you instigate yourself.  He escalated the situation by simply not letting go of the kid.  For all they know, he's about to drag him off to Touchy's dungeon.

On a personal self-preservation level, sure anyone would draw at that point, but a few bad decisions made by him led to it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So you are saying the cop is an idiot?  Only a complete idiot would hold onto the kid with his strong hand and then try and draw weak handed with a "threat" that close and not get into a better position to defend himself.  He is either an idiot or he wasn't in fear.
View Quote

I think the officer is left handed. He drew from appendix left. He was detaining mini-shitbag while moving away from the threat posed by the other shitbags.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

lol.  Apparently I have to explain this to you.

Our junior latina cut across his yard.  An offense that carries no legal punishment if she leaves when asked - which she did.
So our flanneled crusader starts cursing grandpa style from his front porch.  Can't say I blame him.
Then Hector, protector of m'lady's honor, tells Lt. Flannelgraph to go fornicate himself.  Which, while crude, breaks no laws.
But our flanneled protector can't tolerate a diss.  So he chases Hector down the street and assaults a minor.
Without bothering to identify himself as a cop, the flannel crusader attempts to answer the age old question of how many teenagers could you fight by yourself.
This fight takes place across two yards that are not his because flannel man is so very concerned about property rights.
When it looks like Hector's friends were going to save him from his trip to uncle touchy's basement of debasement, the flannel crusader demonstrates his fastest draw in the west skills.
But why stop impressing the neighborhood kids with your fast draw when you can put a bullet...somewhere?
The mini stand off he had with the responding cops was a nice touch too.

That's some mighty fine off duty work there, lou.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only time the kids were on his property in the video was when he dragged the kid there.

Our flannel clad knight only had to trespass on two other properties to do it.
Do I really have to explain this to you?

The events in which the female and male trespassed originally happened before the video started. Why would the kids video tape themselves breaking the law? The urban yutes didn't start recording until the cop already had detained the main shit talker.

lol.  Apparently I have to explain this to you.

Our junior latina cut across his yard.  An offense that carries no legal punishment if she leaves when asked - which she did.
So our flanneled crusader starts cursing grandpa style from his front porch.  Can't say I blame him.
Then Hector, protector of m'lady's honor, tells Lt. Flannelgraph to go fornicate himself.  Which, while crude, breaks no laws.
But our flanneled protector can't tolerate a diss.  So he chases Hector down the street and assaults a minor.
Without bothering to identify himself as a cop, the flannel crusader attempts to answer the age old question of how many teenagers could you fight by yourself.
This fight takes place across two yards that are not his because flannel man is so very concerned about property rights.
When it looks like Hector's friends were going to save him from his trip to uncle touchy's basement of debasement, the flannel crusader demonstrates his fastest draw in the west skills.
But why stop impressing the neighborhood kids with your fast draw when you can put a bullet...somewhere?
The mini stand off he had with the responding cops was a nice touch too.

That's some mighty fine off duty work there, lou.

Best summary yet...  He chose an interesting hill to die on.  Some mighty fine police work.

ETA:  But, I sorta understand he has a nice lawn.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Douchebags attacked the wrong house
View Quote

They carried out their raid with the same precision as the SWAT team? 
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Prosecutors basically sound like they think the cop acted legally and the kids need to be prosecuted while elected officials want to feed their Hispanic voters a white cop for ritual sacrifice.
View Quote

Judging by the charges, sounds like the prosecutor's office took the position that the cop was acting as a private citizen (charges were suspicion of battery and suspicion of making threats, not resisting arrest or assaulting an officer).  Given that the prosecutor took the legal position that said officer was (in that role) a private citizen, it then muddies up the waters as to what justifies a private citizen to run down the street to grab a mouthy individual, drag said individual back on to their property, and use a deadly weapon in order to enforce their action.  I would surmise that upon a little reflection, the prosecutor's office knows how this will end if it goes to trial and won't waste the time or money.

Then, the mayor gives his actions the stink eye.  Given that, I can see why the mayor's office would just cut the guy loose.  I suspect an offer to not terminate in exchange for a resignation is in that officer's near future.  

Also, by the government stating that the kids were interacting with Joe Sixpack and not Officer Friendly, I would think it will change both the burden to show civil negligence and who is going to be writing the settlement check after the inevitable lawsuit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hope they can identify the attackers and press charges.
View Quote

He was a big bald dude that works for the LAPD, shouldn't be too hard.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Dude... that's totally unjustified.

(they didn't say anything about dogs  )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude... that's totally unjustified.

(they didn't say anything about dogs  )

Two future arfcom classics here.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think the officer is left handed. He drew from appendix left. He was detaining mini-shitbag while moving away from the threat posed by the other shitbags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That looked a whole lot like "front of the pants" Mexican carry with the butt facing toward the right.  Kind of a "right handed across the front of the pelvis hope I don't shoot myself in the balls" draw.  Jokes aside, butt was certainly the wrong way for a left handed draw.  Maybe he's usually a lot more professional about his business than this video indicates, but I was left with the impression that he just grabbed a gun and stuffed it in the front of his jeans before taking station on the porch to yell at the kids who trod upon his lawn.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dominos pizza can get it right... why can't they???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong address mob!

Dominos pizza can get it right... why can't they???

With a scanner, the mob and SWAT are using the same dispatcher?  

Dominos must use Google Maps instead.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe I predicted just that, several pages back.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That looked a whole lot like "front of the pants" Mexican carry with the butt facing toward the right.  Kind of a "right handed across the front of the pelvis hope I don't shoot myself in the balls" draw.
View Quote

Don't you mean crossdraw IWB (10 or 11 o'clock crossdraw)? That's a valid kind of a trained carry method, but AFAIK mostly favored by women and folks from cold climates with thick winter jackets.

It's a little bit easier to draw from under a parka if you have more reach for your strong hand kind of under the bottom of the jacket when lifting it with your weak hand. However, personally I don't want to complicate my carry depending on what I wear, so I just use more force with the weak hand lifting from under a heavy jacket (typically 1 o'clock AIWB). Ideally you would have it unzipped or have a big leather strap for the zipper (like in N3Bs) and open that in preparation of the draw. But obviously you can't count on that.

Also I think the reason the two juveniles were booked for charges not related to resisting an officer were due to the cop being LAPD and this happening outside of his jurisdiction (Anaheim, which I believe is Orange County). I could be wrong on that though.

ETA: If you really think about this type of carry from the perspective of someone who might have to go hands on a suspect or otherwise do lots of things with his hands when potentially being in need to draw with either hand, then crossdraw kind of makes the most sense. You can draw relatively competently with the strong hand (a small speed penalty), while you have a realistic chance of making a weak hand draw.

I does expose the pistol a little more for some attacker trying to gain control of it and to fire from a retention position you would have to shift your strong hand side back quite a lot (blade at 45), which gives some options while giving up others.

All in all, it actually isn't the worst idea in the world if you train for it and know how to apply it properly. I think him fumbling and failing the first attempt at draw only demonstrates how hard it is to control your other hand when you are dragging some peep through the bushes with the other.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm guessing you have a lot of coloring books, but, no sharp toys.
By your logic, once the bank robbers reholster their guns, they're not bank robbers anymore. Just because the little shit doesn't have the threat on a loop doesn't negate the (alleged) fact that he made it. Now, granted, there is a bag of derp going on there, but, c'mon. Some of what the officer did was, at least, technically, correct.
View Quote

Why don't you stick to the facts at hand, rather than make ridiculous and inapposite comparisons.

We're talking about the crime of threatening here, not robbery.  Its apparently not a crime to make a threat in CA if the threat is not immanent and the subject does not take it as a threat.  The fact the cop had to chase the kid down and the way he was casually holding the kid at first tells me there was no imminence and he had no fear the threat was a true threat.  And doing this while several witnesses also telling the cop he had misheard the kid as he was standing there clutching the kid like a bag of donuts doesn't help his case.  So, seems to me the cop just wanted the kid to respect his authoritah and this is the least ridiculous thing he could come up with.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't care who you are, you don't accidentally pull a trigger.

Did you read the article on page 1 about sympathetic motor movements?   basically, it is physiologically impossible to grab someone tightly with one hand and not also exert some amount of force in the same manner with the other hand.  towing the kid over the bushes with a gun in the other hand would surely cause that, and in an un-commanded way.  there is a whole scientific paper on it posted earlier in the thread.  having read that I am sure the cop didnt INTEND to pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

California (and most states) requires imminent danger and the recipient being in fear of death or injury for a threat to be an arrestable offense.  Since he ran down the street, grabbed the kid, and spent 4 minutes arguing while dragging the kid back to his property, it doesn't appear he felt there was an imminent threat.  If he ran down the street with his gun drawn and proned everyone out, I would go with he thought there was a threat.  But he didn't.  He 100% acted like this was a "respect mah authoritah" situation.  The dude doesn't even have a compelling case for his action to half of Arfcom GD, and most of us are so nationalist we make Donald Trump look like a liberal moonbat.   If this goes to court in Orange County he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.  I take that back.  It won't go to court.  The DA won't die on this hill over a couple of misdemeanor juvie charges (which is all the prosecutor could come up with, and that was salvaging this shit sandwich with a handful of Fritos), and you can bet your ass this guy's homeowner's insurance and his union's insurance won't let the inevitable civil suit go to trial.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wow sucks to be his neighbor-

"Down the street, Edie Gulrich and her husband brought in help to clean up a profanity against police painted on their property.

Gulrich lives in the house where the encounter ensued on video. After the footage went viral, she said, someone threw a rock through her bedroom window, thinking the officer lived there."
View Quote

If I was is neighbor, I'd put a 4x8 sheet of plywood in my front yard with

I did not do it!
He did!
-------->

painted on it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Dirty kids always walking across your lawn around 3:00? Sprinkler system on a timer...WIN!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Speaking of this, I always thought it would be funny to go up to one of those stupid clearing barrels they have on the mil bases overseas and do a mag dump to clear my weapon.  Just yell fire in the hole and shoot to slide lock.  What would that be called?  Not an ND or an AD.  Maybe just being an asshole.
View Quote

That would be an RD. Retarded discharge. I have seen it happen. A female army NCO and a Marine MAJ. It is considered a ND by the military and was treated as such. If a firearm discharges and it's not a mechanical malfunction in the firearm then its negligence.

Using accident is a way of saying I was negligent and a dumb ass but it's not my fault.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did you read the article on page 1 about sympathetic motor movements?   basically, it is physiologically impossible to grab someone tightly with one hand and not also exert some amount of force in the same manner with the other hand.  towing the kid over the bushes with a gun in the other hand would surely cause that, and in an un-commanded way.  there is a whole scientific paper on it posted earlier in the thread.  having read that I am sure the cop didnt INTEND to pull the trigger.
View Quote

That's debatable.  He wouldn't be the first guy who popped a round off to establish authority over a situation, and a gunshot does work wonders with an uncommitted, unarmed crowd.

I realize I'm being highly judgmental, based off a cell phone video at that, but I would think if he really thought his life was in danger, he would have dropped that squirrely kid like a live cobra and done a proper draw.  Instead, he maintains a death grip on the kid and fiddlefarts trying to uncover and draw using his weak hand.  Since maintaining possession of his detainee was key, I'm open to the possibility he fired a shot into the ground to scatter his friends.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top