BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's not just to disrupt his plan. If he wants to take you someplace different, that means he's unwilling, or at least uncomfortable doing to you what he has planned, right where you're at. If they want to kill you, they can kill you right there. There are fates worse than simple killing. Make noise, create a scene, but whatever you do, do NOT go with them, no matter what. There is always a reason why they want you away from that location, and none of it is any good for you.
View Quote

Yep. Run and yell and scream. Even if you get shot, remember we have the best trauma care in the world. 90% of shooting victims survive.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm just down the road between Lafayette and Rossville. This whole situation is unreal. I'm a new father and can't imagine what the parents are going through. But it makes me sick what these girls must have gone through. I listened to the audio today and it about brought me to tears.

Somebody knows this guy. He deserves a .25 cent trial.
View Quote
That is an expensive round of .22 ammo.

Hope they catch this POS.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That is an expensive round of .22 ammo.

Hope they catch this POS.
View Quote

He must be scared spitless now that his picture and voice are out there.   He had no clue he was being recorded...or if he did, he was not tech savvy enough to know about Snapchat and how videos can be quickly uploaded online.  

Some say his raspy voice may indicate he is a smoker.  Was he injured during the attack?  Does he have scratches to his body that are hard to explain?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Can someone give me cliff notes?
Cant get website to load
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm reaching but...

This guy is a lifetime registered child sex offender released in 2014.

He lives about a mile from where the girls' bodies were found.

He looks to be about the right age and build as the suspect in the pics.

He's even wearing a jacket/shirt with a brown hood in his mugshot, which is what the police think is covering his head in the pic under the blue jacket in the photo taken from the victim's phone.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153472.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153473.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153474.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153476.JPG
View Quote

Oh man, thats him, maybe...
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And few that would do much after the fact.

We have jury trials for a reason.
View Quote

If my children are raped, tortured, and taken from me from a guy like this I have nothing left to live for. I will leave it at that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If my children are raped, tortured, and taken from me from a guy like this I have nothing left to live for. I will leave it at that.
View Quote

The outrage from society is maybe icing on the cake for this guy.  It is his way of saying fu to society and to women.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Do we know for certain that the girls were assaulted/molested/raped?  Everything I've read says murdered, but no one's talking about the circumstances of the crime.  Considering the ages of the two, a sexual motive seems likely, rather than robbery or whatever else, but do we know?  If the guy's a convicted sex offender, they'll have his DNA.  

And how were they killed?  If stabbed, it's likely this guy may have cut himself in the process and left blood at the crime scene.  If they were shot, well, not so much, but maybe they'll have ballistic evidence if they can recover the firearm.  He wouldn't have carried it too long after, I wouldn't think.

Hopefully the FBI is all over this.  I've heard that since 9/11 Behavioral Sciences is spending more time working up terrorist profiles than working serial killers, but this sure sounds like a serial killer/sexual predator-type situation to me.  The exact reason I've bought my 14-year-old daughter a very sharp tanto-style folder and taught her how to use it.  Also, she's strong and fast; I don't think many guys could catch her, especially after they've received a J-shaped twisting stab/slice to the femoral artery region of the thigh.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#9]
On Reddit.com, supposedly they were raped and mutilated.  One was still alive and managed to crawl away a bit before succumbing to her injuries.

The source is supposedly from a relative who supposedly has connections to the local PD.

I know so many are shocked that such a brutal crime could happen where it did but to me that is precisely why it can happen.  People are nice and very trusting in that type of community.  Carry pepper spray on a day hike?  We aren't in New York.   We aren't gonna run into some mugger.  

Do not be so paranoid that you cannot live a normal life and succumb to fear, but perhaps always be alert and do not take anything in this world for granted.

A small canister of pepper spray could have made all the difference in this case.  Even if he had had a gun and managed to fire a shot...that would have been the last thing he would have wanted to do as it would have alerted other hikers and we know there were other people on that trail that day.   Most people can survive a gunshot wound provided they don't panic and are not hit in a critical area.   It is not like the movies.  

Quoted:
Do we know for certain that the girls were assaulted/molested/raped?  Everything I've read says murdered, but no one's talking about the circumstances of the crime.  Considering the ages of the two, a sexual motive seems likely, rather than robbery or whatever else, but do we know?  If the guy's a convicted sex offender, they'll have his DNA.  

And how were they killed?  If stabbed, it's likely this guy may have cut himself in the process and left blood at the crime scene.  If they were shot, well, not so much, but maybe they'll have ballistic evidence if they can recover the firearm.  He wouldn't have carried it too long after, I wouldn't think.

Hopefully the FBI is all over this.  I've heard that since 9/11 Behavioral Sciences is spending more time working up terrorist profiles than working serial killers, but this sure sounds like a serial killer/sexual predator-type situation to me.  The exact reason I've bought my 14-year-old daughter a very sharp tanto-style folder and taught her how to use it.  Also, she's strong and fast; I don't think many guys could catch her, especially after they've received a J-shaped twisting stab/slice to the femoral artery region of the thigh.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh man, thats him, maybe...
View Quote

That "maybe" thing is what leads to tragedies happening. Publishing this mook's identity here is something that could rebound on a lot of people, especially if he can prove his innocence, and some dimwit decides to take matters into their own hands.

There's a line to be drawn between "helping the police", and "fucking things up for everyone". You contribute to a mob action, don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. The time for that kind of thing is when the police and prosecutors aren't doing their job, if ever. That ain't the case here, and I imagine that the odds are pretty small that they aren't looking at this guy.

I'm kinda against the bullshit list stuff they do, specifically because of things like this. Guy does his crime, does his time, and that should either be the end of the matter, or he shouldn't be out in society in the first damn place. Sure, he ought to pop up on the scope when things like this happen around him, but that's for the cops to deal with, if they're doing their job right. You make it impossible for someone to reform, they're not going to do it--And, if there is no reasonable chance they're actually going to, why the hell are they on the street again, in the first place?

Hard choices. A lot of these guys are so profoundly damaged that the kindest thing that could be done for them is a bullet in the head. In some ways, putting them out in society again is cruel, but its even crueler to put them out there as marked men for their neighbors to abuse. Right answer? I don't know, but I'd sure as hell be cautious playing amateur detective with this shit, because that's the way these lists get misused, and will eventually be taken away. All that should be done from one of these lists is for the average citizen to look at them, go "Oh, OK... That's someone to keep an eye on...", and leave it at that. Otherwise, when enough cases accrue where the weirdo down the street gets his house burned down while he's actually innocent...? These lists are going to go away.

Let the cops do their jobs, and if it starts to look like they aren't, the right answer lies in taking this to the ballot box for them or their supervisors. You really only ought to mob up when the circumstances justify it, like when Johnny Pedo is the sheriff's kid or uncle, and has been getting away with murder.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That "maybe" thing is what leads to tragedies happening. Publishing this mook's identity here is something that could rebound on a lot of people, especially if he can prove his innocence, and some dimwit decides to take matters into their own hands.

There's a line to be drawn between "helping the police", and "fucking things up for everyone". You contribute to a mob action, don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. The time for that kind of thing is when the police and prosecutors aren't doing their job, if ever. That ain't the case here, and I imagine that the odds are pretty small that they aren't looking at this guy.

I'm kinda against the bullshit list stuff they do, specifically because of things like this. Guy does his crime, does his time, and that should either be the end of the matter, or he shouldn't be out in society in the first damn place. Sure, he ought to pop up on the scope when things like this happen around him, but that's for the cops to deal with, if they're doing their job right. You make it impossible for someone to reform, they're not going to do it--And, if there is no reasonable chance they're actually going to, why the hell are they on the street again, in the first place?

Hard choices. A lot of these guys are so profoundly damaged that the kindest thing that could be done for them is a bullet in the head. In some ways, putting them out in society again is cruel, but its even crueler to put them out there as marked men for their neighbors to abuse. Right answer? I don't know, but I'd sure as hell be cautious playing amateur detective with this shit, because that's the way these lists get misused, and will eventually be taken away. All that should be done from one of these lists is for the average citizen to look at them, go "Oh, OK... That's someone to keep an eye on...", and leave it at that. Otherwise, when enough cases accrue where the weirdo down the street gets his house burned down while he's actually innocent...? These lists are going to go away.

Let the cops do their jobs, and if it starts to look like they aren't, the right answer lies in taking this to the ballot box for them or their supervisors. You really only ought to mob up when the circumstances justify it, like when Johnny Pedo is the sheriff's kid or uncle, and has been getting away with murder.
View Quote

Okay, first of all I am in Texas and am not interfering or calling for the guy's house to be burned. I think your response is way out of proportion to what was posted. Furthermore that guy is a child predator, fuck him. if his house burned down and he was lynched right now, I would have a coke.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
....wtf yet further evidence of the lack of anything resembling a god. What sort of God would allow shit like that to even be thought about let alone happen with disturbing regularity?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
....wtf yet further evidence of the lack of anything resembling a god. What sort of God would allow shit like that to even be thought about let alone happen with disturbing regularity?

That's a shit-post in a thread like this.

The answer is that a parent with defiant children tries to protect them from themselves, and eventually must let them reap what they are determined to sow.

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

We live in a society that believes the wages of sin are not death. Vice and licentiousness are rights, liberties, and paramount freedoms. Anonymous behaviors are unanswered.  We've created an environment where God has no place, and demented perverts are PROTECTED as they explore and develop in the depths of their evil. It's not surprising that our environment fosters perverts, sickos, and victimizers.

God is a worried sick Father wishing his children would wake up, come home, and stop infecting themselves with cancer after cancer.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Child predators do not reform, and people reading lists are not the reason they don't reform. They are unfixably wired wrong and should never be put back into society.

Quoted:
Okay, first of all I am in Texas and am not interfering or calling for the guy's house to be burned. I think your response is way out of proportion to what was posted. Furthermore that guy is a child predator, fuck him. if his house burned down and he was lynched right now, I would have a coke.
View Quote

Jim, make that two cokes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That crime scene is something out of a horror movie except in this case, it's real.
View Quote

Exactly.

And the kind of man that would do that to two little girls is proof that monsters exist too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Child predators do not reform, and people reading lists are not the reason they don't reform. They are unfixably wired wrong and should never be put back into society.

Jim, make that two cokes.
View Quote

With ice?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

And, you're the reason the courts will eventually take these lists away from the public, to the general approbation of all "thinking people".

Seriously--Guys like you are your own worst enemies. You don't even know the facts of this guys involvement in the case, if there is any, or what he's done to get on that list. Hell, maybe he was accused of his crimes because his ex-wife wanted to get more money in the divorce, and convicted because he had a shitty lawyer. You want to gin up a lynch mob, and burn his house down, how about making sure he's actually guilty of something, before starting up the mob?

Stupidity like yours is what leads to these guys getting sympathy from the rest of the voting populace, in the first damn place. All its going to take for all these lists to go away will be a couple of sympathetic cases based on some innocent photogenic type getting their lives ruined, and you're not even going to get the lists published, any more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sound sympathetic to the offender.  Why is that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You sound sympathetic to the offender.  Why is that?
View Quote

You sound like you want to go burn someone's house down. Why is that?

I'm never going to be in the forefront of these mob actions, because I despise mobs and the people who participate in them. Show me the guy did something, and the cops aren't doing anything? OK, time for someone to do it. But, so long as there's a shred of civilization going, the only way to keep it going is to act like a civilized human being, and let the people whose job this is do it.

Anything else? That's how we wind up with crowds burning motherfuckers in the streets for "witchcraft".
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If the girls had had some pepper spray,
View Quote

Mom, we're going off in the woods.

"Okay ..... Take the dog with you ..... "

We always had large dogs. Nothing ever snuck up on you. Dogs can smell malice towards children like a steak on a grill. I'm not downing the pepper spray, but four legged sentries are bred and built for this duty.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Mom, we're going off in the woods.

"Okay ..... Take the dog with you ..... "

We always had large dogs. Nothing ever snuck up on you. Dogs can smell malice towards children like a steak on a grill. I'm not downing the pepper spray, but four legged sentries are bred and built for this duty.
View Quote

I actually don't think a small can of pepper spray would have done anything to help these girls. You think someone who rapes and murders innocent children is going to be stopped by something like that? A dog is a much better idea, but obviously not everyone's living situation is able to have large dogs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

With ice?
View Quote

Yes, please. We'll celebrate underappreciated lynch mobs and offer toasts to "thekirk".
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And, you're the reason the courts will eventually take these lists away from the public, to the general approbation of all "thinking people".

Seriously--Guys like you are your own worst enemies. You don't even know the facts of this guys involvement in the case, if there is any, or what he's done to get on that list. Hell, maybe he was accused of his crimes because his ex-wife wanted to get more money in the divorce, and convicted because he had a shitty lawyer. You want to gin up a lynch mob, and burn his house down, how about making sure he's actually guilty of something, before starting up the mob?

Stupidity like yours is what leads to these guys getting sympathy from the rest of the voting populace, in the first damn place. All its going to take for all these lists to go away will be a couple of sympathetic cases based on some innocent photogenic type getting their lives ruined, and you're not even going to get the lists published, any more.
View Quote

You have no idea what my education and background is. he was convicted of preying on at least one child (you may not have read that). Your idea what a thinking person is, is beyond stupid. How about this, I'll bet you a Pmag that he gets arrested for the crime. Wanna put your $ where your thinking is?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I actually don't think a small can of pepper spray would have done anything to help these girls. You think someone who rapes and murders innocent children is going to be stopped by something like that? A dog is a much better idea, but obviously not everyone's living situation is able to have large dogs.
View Quote

Even been hit with Fox labs?

It changes things real quick. It would be extremely rare for him to be able to control two jack-rabbiting girls after a healthy dose.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm never going to be in the forefront of these mob actions, because I despise mobs and the people who participate in them. Show me the guy did something, and the cops aren't doing anything? OK, time for someone to do it. But, so long as there's a shred of civilization going, the only way to keep it going is to act like a civilized human being, and let the people whose job this is do it.

Anything else? That's how we wind up with crowds burning motherfuckers in the streets for "witchcraft".
View Quote

No body here said any of that except you. i said it looks like him, maybe. that equals lunch mob? gtfo
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Seriously strange case... The killer must have known the girls would likely have a cell phone with them, and then left it at the scene? What kind of semi-rational serial killer does that?

Odds are that this guy is like the character in Sling Blade, Karl--Only, in a more evil way. He definitely doesn't have both oars in the water, committing a crime like that and then leaving the evidence at the scene that way.

RIP, for both girls, and I hope they find this bastard. But, still... WTF? A lot of the time, you can kinda-sorta follow the thought process along, for these criminals, but with this? What was this guy thinking? Kill two girls at random, and then leave the bodies to be easily found, along with a cell phone he likely witnessed them taking pictures of him with? Bizarre.

On the bright side, he should be easy to catch. Or, so you would think...
View Quote

What person DOESNT have a cellphone these days? And taking the cellphone might make a literal trail,,  local kid went missing couple years back and they did some sort of "where was the cellphone last" trace 2 days later and found out he had fallen through ice on a river, diver found the body in the spring. I can also say that the mindset to kill 2 kids is already pretty twisted so i dont really think i could provide much insight.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Not to be morbid, but did they say how the girls died?  I am wondering how one man could control two girls at once.  If he shot them yes, but if strangled how would he be able to grab them both.

Sorry, not a nice thought I know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not to be morbid, but did they say how the girls died?  I am wondering how one man could control two girls at once.  If he shot them yes, but if strangled how would he be able to grab them both.

View Quote

Fear and intimidation, big knife, gun point. 13 year old girls don't think like grown men. they went from innocent kids who had never been hungry or cold etc to staring in the face of a monster. They have not released details of the crime but during a press conference the spokesman implied it was horrific.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm reaching but...

This guy is a lifetime registered child sex offender released in 2014.

He lives about a mile from where the girls' bodies were found.

He looks to be about the right age and build as the suspect in the pics.

He's even wearing a jacket/shirt with a brown hood in his mugshot, which is what the police think is covering his head in the pic under the blue jacket in the photo taken from the victim's phone.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153472.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153473.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153474.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/34777/image-153476.JPG
View Quote

You need to send that to police. In the zoomed pic it kinda looks like his mug shot. I'm sure they already checked the guy but just in case common sense isn't common send that guys name in and how close he lives to where the girls were found.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's your dirty secret?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

He sure was triggered when I said it looked like him, maybe... Something is up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Has there been any new info on this case ?  
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty or not , the guy pictured is a waste of oxygen 
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Guilty or not , the guy pictured is a waste of oxygen 
View Quote

I totally agree. I am not in favor of witch hunts either, but since that dude has already been convicted of hurting a child I'm all for his demise.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#34]
We saw that on the news here..  Mrs.45ProCarry said if he did it, that guy deserves a bullet to the back of his head.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's pretty crazy to imply that a guy who is condemning mob action has something to hide. Personally I think the right answer is state sanctioned capital punishment for those convicts of sexual crimes against children. Seems to me like a better solution than a lynch mob and it disgusts me that guys commit those crimes and are out a few years later on the street just to reoffend. But please, keep implying that a guy who condemns a lynch mob must be some sort of pedo.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think it's pretty crazy to imply that a guy who is condemning mob action has something to hide. Personally I think the right answer is state sanctioned capital punishment for those convicts of sexual crimes against children. Seems to me like a better solution than a lynch mob and it disgusts me that guys commit those crimes and are out a few years later on the street just to reoffend. But please, keep implying that a guy who condemns a lynch mob must be some sort of pedo.
View Quote

Except nobody in the thread advocated for a lynch mob. What happened was I said it looks like him, maybe. From that he extrapolated witch hunts, house burnings and lynch mobs. That constitutes an extreme over reaction in my book.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know it's GD, but can we not turn every thread into a shitshow?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sorry if dupe.  I promise I searched.

Two young girls were murdered in my area.  Indiana State Police and the FBI are looking for the man in the photo below.  There was also some audio released today.

Spread the word if you know anyone in Indiana.  This fucker needs caught!

INDY STAR LINK

Victims

https://anationofthinkers.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/bodies-found-in-search-for-missing-indiana-girls-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams.jpg

Suspect

https://media.crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/16/delphi-poi-wxin-cwd-480x360.jpg
View Quote

Looks kinda like Cousin Eddie.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you have against shit, or shows? It's posts like yours that cause shit and shows to be murdered by witch hunting lynch mobs!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fear and intimidation, big knife, gun point. 13 year old girls don't think like grown men. they went from innocent kids who had never been hungry or cold etc to staring in the face of a monster. They have not released details of the crime but during a press conference the spokesman implied it was horrific.
View Quote

And add in the "just give them what they want and they won't hurt you" crap kids are taught by Schools and some(but not all) LEOs.  

I was told as young kid, by my stepfather(active military) to "fight, bite, punch, scratch and claw your way out if you can. Resist at all costs". He has told all my nieces the same.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Both my wife and I have used it on separate occasions and alone and yes that stuff works.  Because it is a close range weapon -- the key is to keep the cannister hidden until just before deployment.   Gotta practice taking it out without looking so that it is one natural motion. But you have to be sneaky about it.   Smaller canisters can be hidden in the palm of your hand.  When the perp closes the distance ....quickly raise it, aim and deploy.  Practice.   You have to have the mindset that the situation is dynamic and that ANYTHING can happen. So you have to be able to adjust accordingly.

When I sprayed two drunks who had flanked me, the wind blew the spray right into my face.  But I wasn't gonna let these punks get the best of me and fought through it-- burning eyes and all.

I also had an escape path already in my head and used it to get away.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why the fuck are you white knighting a pedo? There is no cure for these animals and they almost always reoffend. They should be locked up forever or killedafter being convicted of their crimes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Even been hit with Fox labs?

It changes things real quick. It would be extremely rare for him to be able to control two jack-rabbiting girls after a healthy dose.
View Quote

Yep, most people do not do well with any type of spray. Would have increased their chances no doubt
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#46]
One of the articles said that a search warrant had been executed at a Delphi home, but it did not yield anything of value to the investigation.  Wonder if they hit the guy pictured in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

From the pic it looked like he was carrying or holding something under his jacket.  I think it was rope, ball gags etc.  Maybe handcuffs.  I think he forced one girl to tie up the other, then checked the bindings and maybe gagged them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep. Run and yell and scream. Even if you get shot, remember we have the best trauma care in the world. 90% of shooting victims survive.
View Quote

It's actually a little more than 95%
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#49]
How do they know the guy in the pic is the perp. I just skimmed through this thread and the web sight  with the story bogs my browser.
Could he just be some random person walking that got in their pics ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How do they know the guy in the pic is the perp. I just skimmed through this thread and the web sight  with the story bogs my browser.
Could he just be some random person walking that got in their pics ?
View Quote

Looking at his stance and body language he is trying to appear nonchalant while moving in for the kill at the same time.  He is sorta hunched over so he can appear to be looking down at the train tracks but then steal a quick upward glance at his intended target.   All the while he is closing the distance.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top