User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went to revcom on a secure computer and read some of her posts. It is all about protecting african americans. She even trashed obammy for being a sellout.  The thing that I can't wrap my head around is why is she (and her followers) so hell bent on being the voice of the african american community. I would think an african american would be better suited to lobby for their own cause.  I don't get it,
View Quote

Classic white guilt.
Or you're a racist. Or literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went to revcom on a secure computer and read some of her posts. It is all about protecting african americans. She even trashed obammy for being a sellout.  The thing that I can't wrap my head around is why is she (and her followers) so hell bent on being the voice of the african american community. I would think an african american would be better suited to lobby for their own cause.  I don't get it,
View Quote

Well, I guarantee that she thinks that blacks are too stupid and/or lazy to get a state ID at no charge to be able to vote.

Wait not really.......

What's scary is that I can't tell that if she is a useful idiot or an actual true believer of that what ever the means, is justified to destroy western civilization.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy fucking shit. That chick was batshit crazy.
View Quote
The sad thing is,  there are millions more just like her in the US.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Classic white guilt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Classic white guilt.

Got it. Seems like she is angling for a nice paying job at a non-profit. The kind where they perpetuate the "atrocities" so that the money keeps rolling in. Am I off in my thinking? I still can't figure out why they invest so much time and energy for just the feel good aspect, if that is why they do it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:04:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The sad thing is,  there are millions more just like her in the US.
View Quote

No shit. I live right next door to Communists.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow.

Watching it now, that bitch is out of her fucking mind. Literally.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:06:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The nonsense was breathtaking.

When libtards proclaim Trump as Hitler, it is incredibly intellectually dishonest. If they actually believed Trump was Hitler, they would never make a public proclamation announcing it......that would be a death sentence.  So........they are lying. Period.

Additionally, if they really believed Trump was Hitler........they would have a moral obligation to kill him.  This is what really concerns me. They may actually convince one of the koolaide drinkers to get froggy.
View Quote

A leftist loon may very well take a shot at Trump, but they would have to compete with the GOPe Hitman and pseudo Republican patsy.  

Trump wont be paralyzed politically like Nixon, so expect several types of goons to try and kill him at some point.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:15:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Additionally, if they really believed Trump was Hitler........they would have a moral obligation to kill him.  This is what really concerns me. They may actually convince one of the koolaide drinkers to get froggy.
View Quote

Tucker pussyfooted around this. He should've come right out with it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:20:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tucker pussyfooted around this. He should've come right out with it.
View Quote

He was trying to get to it but that loon wouldn't shut her trap for one second.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:38:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He was trying to get to it but that loon wouldn't shut her trap for one second.
View Quote

Yeah this is the second or third interview that fire hosed him. He needs to develop an effective counter.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:47:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Lol.  I love his face early on in her diatribe. He looks dumbstruck and his face barely moves at all during her ranting and raving. It's great.

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The nonsense was breathtaking.

When libtards proclaim Trump as Hitler, it is incredibly intellectually dishonest. If they actually believed Trump was Hitler, they would never make a public proclamation announcing it......that would be a death sentence.  So........they are lying. Period.

View Quote

They don't  have a Dietrich Bonhoeffer, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:46:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol.  I love his face early on in her diatribe. He looks dumbstruck and his face barely moves at all during her ranting and raving. It's great.

http://i.imgur.com/7VD8J0n.png
View Quote

Where's that Tucker meme? That's his WTF face but they are all the same except for him laughing at them, fucking lol.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Shits getting weird...
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#16]
more liberal seats loss coming  2018....

the left is our friends
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
KIND OF WANT TO BANG HER WITH HER HAIRY ARM PITS
View Quote

Id like to hate fuck the dumb right out of her.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Nut case.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Serious question. How does someone such her support herself? Does she actually do ANYTHING to be a productive member of society?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Id like to hate fuck the dumb right out of her.
View Quote

BANG HER FROM BEHIND TELL HER YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP THEN HANG ON
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Serious question. How does someone such her support herself? Does she actually do ANYTHING to be a productive member of society?
View Quote

Welfare and food stamps working part time at Starbucks
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Note to everyone: Avoid dark haired women in glasses. They cray
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Tucker can certainly pick some winners.  

This woman needs to be committed to a mental hospital asap.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Typical feminist, libtard loon.

Problem is millions like her would kill all of us without even batting an eye.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Tucker Carlson Destroys Feminist // Thug Life
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top