Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
New version is metrosexual, abstain from violence philosophy.

"if it cries, we can befriend it..."
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
the real star of that show was Ol' painless.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
the faggotry in this reboot is dug in like an alabama tick...time to let ol' musical outta the bag

Predator: The Musical (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the faggotry in this reboot is dug in like an alabama tick...time to let ol' musical outta the bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM
View Quote

Holy crap that made me nerd out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every casting agent in Hollywood needs to be rounded up and fucking shot.   Maybe we can start making movies with people appropriate to the roles again.
View Quote

This thread is done. We've found the answer!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Every casting agent in Hollywood needs to be rounded up and fucking shot.   Maybe we can start making movies with people appropriate to the roles again.
View Quote

I agree about the new Predator cast looking like a bunch of bitch weak liberals...but
The Lionsgate remake of Day of the Dead coming out this year looks like it will be good.  The original Day of the Dead was 1985.  The cast looks cool in my opinion.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3053228/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
To save the inept, goofy white guy, duh!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks shit

What does it have a kid in it.
To save the inept, goofy white guy, duh!

If the film has any - & I mean any - redeeming value, then the kid is live bait.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#9]
You have got to be kidding me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would like to see a movie based on the Predators point of view. Their species are basically big game hunters going from planet to planet on safari hunting the apex life form. I would like to see a movie where the Predator goes to a planet expecting to hunt one type of apex predator but turns out their intel was wrong, it is another apex life form where their weapons are wholly inadequate to combat them. Kind of like the scene in Aliens vs. Predators on top of the pyramid.
View Quote

I would pay to see that!!!
No humans at all!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Perfect, they all have different caliber weapons so that they can't share ammo.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Will not see this one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Game over, man!! Game over!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just hate Bill Paxton.

Game over, man!! Game over!!

He's the ONLY actor killed by a Terminator, an Alien, and a Predator!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I just looked at the two pictures again, even without looking mean and tough the originals just ooze don't fuck with me, the new look like wanna be thugs, look at me I'm doing my best bad guy, this Kriss shows I'm really not very educated or trained but I feelz bad ass. Shit the kid and the women look tougher than the rest of them, combined! As said above I will watch it as long as I don't have to pay anything. Wonder if they will call it Perdator, transgender wars.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn....

I had hope for this one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like a release straight to Syfy channel kind of production
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You think like an SJW. The point is, the new cast looks like they would only be capable of fighting the employees of a women's hair salon. A bunch of Hollywood liberal wimps.

1987: Black guy #1. Carl Weathers was a former pro football player who looked like he could break your bones. Black guy #2. Bill Duke had a mean ass demeanor and looked like a bad ass.
Sonny Landham , the Native American also looked like he could beat the crap out of anyone. Arnold and Jesse were both pumped up on steroids and at least could portray men capable of
destroying the Predator. The Hispanic actor, Richard Chaves was also totally believable and credible in the role.

The actors in the new Predator do not remotely capture the veresimilitude (real word, look it up) of real Special Forces type soldiers.

I hate it because the previous 1987 cast had conservative actors and no liberal left wing actors. Sonny Landham, Jesse Ventura and Arnold were not lefties. If we can't get manly conservatives jobs in Hollywood that suit them, what's the point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember that the OG Predator had 2 black guys, 2 hispanics (one a woman), and a Native American, before you get your panties in too much of a twist.

You think like an SJW. The point is, the new cast looks like they would only be capable of fighting the employees of a women's hair salon. A bunch of Hollywood liberal wimps.

1987: Black guy #1. Carl Weathers was a former pro football player who looked like he could break your bones. Black guy #2. Bill Duke had a mean ass demeanor and looked like a bad ass.
Sonny Landham , the Native American also looked like he could beat the crap out of anyone. Arnold and Jesse were both pumped up on steroids and at least could portray men capable of
destroying the Predator. The Hispanic actor, Richard Chaves was also totally believable and credible in the role.

The actors in the new Predator do not remotely capture the veresimilitude (real word, look it up) of real Special Forces type soldiers.

I hate it because the previous 1987 cast had conservative actors and no liberal left wing actors. Sonny Landham, Jesse Ventura and Arnold were not lefties. If we can't get manly conservatives jobs in Hollywood that suit them, what's the point?

This right here, the chosen actors do not look like believable special forces (with the exception of second to the left), so hopefully they are not cast as such.   edit to add that from the original cast the guy with the glasses is the only one one that did look like a bad ass.

bonus points for your avatar!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#18]
So its a comedy?

Needs more diversity and little black men.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#19]
OP's thread title is misleading.  

This is not a reboot. This is a sequel.

The web page where the picture is from says it's a sequel.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3829266/
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP's thread title is misleading.  

This is not a reboot. This is a sequel.

The web page where the picture is from says it's a sequel.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3829266/
View Quote

We also don't even have a plot summary but somehow GD already knows that these actors are not right for the part they have been cast.
I wonder if this will be the first Predator movie set during Christmas?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I agree about the new Predator cast looking like a bunch of bitch weak liberals...but
The Lionsgate remake of Day of the Dead coming out this year looks like it will be good.  The original Day of the Dead was 1985.  The cast looks cool in my opinion.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3053228/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266387/IMG-5085-152910.JPG
View Quote

I'm in.  

That one picture makes it look a 1000 times better  than the new predator movie.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Ask yourself this question.....

If you were cut off and being hunted by man or beast, which cast would you want to be sent in to attempt a rescue?

It's an absolute no brainer!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#23]

No hope for this new cast
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#24]

All of these meterosexuals in action films these days, other than subtle social programming, have to be a reaction to the muscle-bound action stars of the 80s, when you couldn't be an action film actor without biceps and a 6 pack. It's like all the participation trophy people are trying to prove that pajama boys buddies can be heroes as well...
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#25]
The original is the still the best. Minus Jesse Ventura it still rocked.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I wish both Key and Peele were in it..

I think those guys do good work together.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Starlord, man. Legendary outlaw?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks shit

What does it have a kid in it.
So he can get on the Predator ship at the end.

The real Starlord origin story.

Who?
Starlord, man. Legendary outlaw?

You mean Starprince?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:52:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No humans at all!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would like to see a movie based on the Predators point of view. Their species are basically big game hunters going from planet to planet on safari hunting the apex life form. I would like to see a movie where the Predator goes to a planet expecting to hunt one type of apex predator but turns out their intel was wrong, it is another apex life form where their weapons are wholly inadequate to combat them. Kind of like the scene in Aliens vs. Predators on top of the pyramid.

No humans at all!!!

Somebody get this man a movie producer to pitch at.

Would watch
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Yup.  That looks like the demographics of a SF-CAG-CIA-DEVGRU team.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#31]
the original cast was just as 'diverse' but were some tough motherfuckers and it didn't seem forced

2 black guys
1 American Indian
1 Hispanic guy
3 white guys
1 Hispanic chick that was prisoner

Are the people in the sequel even supposed to be military?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh, we've got to count the guy playing the Predator too

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#33]
It makes sense to send in the Super Predators to fight the predator.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM
View Quote
That was fucking hilarious. Thanks for sharing. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He's the ONLY actor killed by a Terminator, an Alien, and a Predator!
View Quote

I count Lance Henriksen in there as well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Bunch of slack jawed faggots. "
View Quote

/end thread!!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top